10 Best Hotels To Stay In Collado Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Collado Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Collado Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Collado Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Collado Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Collado Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Collado Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Collado Extremadura:
Alcor del Roble
Located in Collado, Alcor del Roble provides air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Featuring a concierge service, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and an outdoor pool. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the hotel, every room comes with a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom and free toiletries, and some rooms here will provide you with a terrace. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Alcor del Roble, including cycling and fishing.Plasencia is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Jarandilla de la Vera is 12 miles from the property.
- A beautiful setting very quiet, pool was excellant highly recommend
- Todo en en general y sobre todo los dueños y responsables del establecimiento
- El trato familiar del personal, muy buenos anfitriones. Genial. Los desayunos increíbles.
- La atención que te dan es excelente, te hacen sentir como en tu propia casa, lo recomiendo a todos.
- El dueño era buena gente, nos invitó a coger todo tipo de fruta y verduras en su huerto
Hotel Rural Abadía de Yuste
Hotel Rural Abadía de Yuste is a unique building from the 16th century located in the historic-artistic town of Cuacos de Yuste. It preserves its original wooden ceilings and clay flooring.This restored abbey is 0.9 mi from the Royal Monastery of Yuste. It features a seasonal swimming pool and beautiful gardened areas.A traditional breakfast including homemade pastries is served in the cafeteria, where guests can also choose from a variety of tapas for lunch and dinner. The restaurant offers traditional cuisine made with local produce.Featuring original restored furniture and pieces of art, each room at the Abadía de Yuste has air conditioning and heating, a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar. All bathrooms come with a spa bath.Caceres is 75 mi away.
- Very nice hotel/inn with nice comedor and very comfortable king size beds. Great breakfast for 5 euro’s pp which is really worth it! Very nice staff!
- ok place , a bit run down and lacking useful furniture in room. Room also a bit cold for January but managed to heat it up a bit – very open plan architecture. More suited for a summer stay when it would be great. `Good breakfast and smiley staff on whole. Village location in the Vera, which is a delightful place and worth a visit for genuine Spanish experience. Given a box of smoked paprika on departure which was a nice touch.
This was a really beautiful hotel, highly recommended. Traditional Spanish feel and beautiful patio and garden area in the Spanish style. Lovely spacious room with traditional decor. very well equipped. Large comfortable double bed. Great location in the middle of La Vera and close to the Monastery. Wish we’d realised about the swimming pool earlier! Friendly staff, patient with my poor Spanish, nice evening meal – they even had patates bravas (which strangely we found nowhere else!!) Even got a present of a little tin of pimenton at the end!
- Large room, “typical” interieur, good heating (which war absolutely necessary in April), birds singing all day long (as in nearly all Extremadura – maybe only in spring?), the village Guacos and its surroundings
- Excellent location to wander round pretty old village. Hotel had a lot of character and charm.
El Turcal is design hotel set in a 19th-century barn, restored with local wood and stone. It offers bright, spacious accommodations, with large gardens and an outdoor swimming pool.This rural hotel is set near the village of Torremenga, in Cáceres province. The historic town of Plasencia is 12 mi away. Free private parking is available at the hotel.Rooms at El Turcal are simple and elegant. They all have a balcony and plenty of natural light. All rooms have air conditioning and heating, and a small seating area.The Turcal has a bar and a traditional restaurant. There is a comfortable lounge, with sofas and an open fireplace. There is also a patio, with a zen design pond.
- The house is beautifully kept and the rooms very comfortable. The owners are incredibly charming and warm. Both meals we had were excellent. No complaints!
- El trato de Carmen y Alberto,exquisito y el alojamiento lleno de encanto.
- El desayuno es espectacular, con todos los productos caseros, Antonio y Carmen siempre atentos y dando la informacion necesaria. El alojamiento es un prodigio arquitectónico aprovechando los espacios y la luz, rodeado de unos jardines de donde nos traido unas fotos preciosas.
- El entorno, la tranquilidad su personal. El diseño interior del hotel muy acertado.
- Todo. La decoración del edificio, el servicio súper amable, el desayuno y la comida casera del propio hotel. Solo hay 11 habitaciones pero es un trato muy personalizado.
Surrounded by gardens, La Casona has an outdoor pool, paddle-tennis court and a lounge with a fireplace and a free Wi-Fi zone. The rustic-style rooms and bungalows offer views of the Extremaduran countryside.This restored country house is located in Valvellidos, between the Sierra de Gredos Mountains and Monfragüe National Park. Plasencia is a 45-minute drive away, while Cáceres is a 90-minute drive away.La Casona’s heated rooms have wooden beams and stone walls. All rooms offer a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Some bungalows have a lounge, a kitchenette with a microwave, and covered porch.Characteristic regional cuisine in served in La Casona’s dining room. Specialties include roasted goat and suckling pig, cooked in a traditional wood-fired oven.
Fresh cherries for breakfast, heaven on earth!
We were awoken by the calls of Hoopoe and found birds and butterflies everywhere we walked (go where you like said our host)!
Not modern decor, very rural, excellent food (we had the two meat dinner) really fresh salad, good olives and fruit and superb local wine this is a place I would heartily recommend.
- Sin duda el personal.muy buena gente.estuvimos como en casa.
La decoración rústica, el ambiente familiar, la comida exquisita, el lugar inmerso en la naturaleza…
Los dueños eran muy amables y simpáticos. Todo muy tranquilo y precioso.
- Estuve alojada el pasado puente y vengo encantadisima, sin duda volveré a repetir y se lo recomendaré a mis conocidos. Resaltar la amabilidad y atención por parte de los propietarios, son súper cariñosos y cercanos. Es un lugar muy acogedor, te hace sentir como en casa. La finca es preciosa, que placer desconectar en un lugar así…..
Nos alojamos en bungalow con jacuzzi y la primera noche no nos funcionó. Es una pena porque era el motivo principal por el cual elegí ese alojamiento. Si bien es cierto que Míriam se disculpó y que la segunda noche funcionó algún rato y Míriam nos dijo que si no era así nos cambiaría de bungalow.
El trato sin duda fue genial, la cama muy cómoda y la casita muy bonita y acogedora.
Míriam y Guille fueron muy atentos y nos hicieron recomendaciones sobre qué visitar en la zona. Además al ir el GPS nos mandó por un camino cortado y Guille amablemente acudió a por nosotros para indicarnos el camino.
- Fresh cherries for breakfast, heaven on earth!
Mirador de La Portilla
Overlooking the Jaranda Gorge, this elegant rural hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and a characteristic Extremaduran restaurant. All rooms have stunning views of the gorge or surrounding countryside.Surrounded by oak and chestnut trees, Mirador de la Portilla is just 2,650 feet from the village of Jarandilla de la Vera. You can swim in natural pools in the nearby River Jaranda.Decorated in light colors, the spacious rooms include heating and a flat-screen TV. Bathrooms come with toiletries and a hairdryer.The Mirador’s San Valentín restaurant specializes in grilled meat and other regional dishes. In summer, meals can be served on the garden terrace. There is also a tapas bar and a stylish lounge.The Monfragüe National Park is within an hour’s drive of Mirador de la Portilla. The city of Plasencia is 28 mi away.
- The location, serenity, food and staff were all tops.
We were given room 209 in Block 2 which had a large private balcony with amazing views of the mountains and the river. This block seemed to have the best views.
The room was large, spacious and very clean.
It is set just north of the town so is a 10
minute walk to the town itself.
If you plan to walk into the town, as we did, be aware that there is part of the road with no pavement, but there is a little path to the right that you can cut down to bypass the road.
- Very friendly and helpful management and staff. Comfortable and spacious room with balcony and view overlooking the river.
- The hotel is a hidden gem, maintained to a very high standard, friendly and professional staff. The rooms are a good size, have nice balconies with beautiful mountain views. Peace and quiet and a lovely pool area in the summer. The town is within an easy walk. We keep returning – it just has a very nice vibe.
- La amplitud de la habitación, las vistas, la tranquilidad, la comodidad de las camas.
Parador de Jarandilla de la Vera
Sheltered by the magnificent landscape of the Vera and Tiétar Valley, this hotel is set in a castle dating from the 15th century – perfect for a peaceful break in the Extremaduran countryside.The ancient stone walls, courtyards and towers of the Parador de Jarandilla de la Vera have hosted many historic figures through the centuries, including the Holy Roman Emperor, Charles V. Its careful renovation maintained its Medieval feel while adding more modern features such as an outdoor swimming pool. Here you can cool off after enjoying the sunshine in the pretty grounds.The hotel is surrounded by lakes and forests of oak and chestnut. This amazing setting makes it ideal for those who enjoy tranquility and outdoor activities such walking, cycling, horseback riding.Finish off your relaxing day in the hotel restaurant, where you can try the delicious local cuisine offered.
We stayed in the castle tower
Staff was very friendly
Dinner was excellent
- The Breakfast buffet was excellent! Wild Game and traditional sausages, loads of local cheeses, and the usual breakfast drinks to go with pastries.
- My comfortable y tranquilo. Trait inmejorable. Un lujo
- There was the novelty of staying in a castle, but the room was excellent – lovely view of the courtyard. Nice bar – friendly staff. Excellent shower. Good location for access to Northern Extremadura
- Excellent base for exploring the area. The castle is amazing, pool was great, staff very helpful and friendly. Great breakfast and dining.
- We stayed in the castle tower
Hotel Rural Spa Don Juan de Austria
Hotel Rural Spa Don Juan de Austria is located in the small town of Jarandilla de la Vera, in Extremadura. It is set overlooking the town’s castle and features views of the Sierra de Gredos Mountains and the Jaranda Valley.Don Juan de Austria has excellent spa facilities, where you can unwind at the end of a day of sightseeing with the various facilities and treatments available.Each of the rooms comes equipped with Wi-Fi internet access, so you can check your emails or surf the internet at any time.Set in the heart of the Vera area, you have plenty of opportunities to explore the beauty of the natural and cultural landscape. You can visit the Yuste Monastry, located just 6.2 mi away. Discover the pretty surrounding villages, characteristic of the region and well-known for their cultural and historical importance in Spain.
The hotel is situated on the Main Street set back from the main road , it has a bar and restaurant, we ate outside on the pavement terrace, enjoyed a great menu del dia , we also ate here again in the evening sitting outside. Can certainly recommend this place for food. The staff were helpful even though we don’t speak Spanish very well we had no trouble communicating with the usual hand signals etc! Google translate did come in handy though , we parked our bike just outside the hotel with no issues .
I wanted to explore this region and it didn’t disappoint, if you get chance to talk to Manuel in the tourism hut you are in for a treat , so informative on the history, and proud of his town and region it was lovely.
The town has a castle lovely walks to a Roman bridge . A great one night stop on our tour of this valley.
- I loved the location, the breakfast, the energies. it was very relaxing. very close to a castle, and a 5 minute drive away from a place where you can ride a horse through amazing landscapes.
Y DE NUEVO VUELVO A REPETIR, NO ENCONTRARE MEJOR SITIO QUE ESTE PARA DESCONECTAR Y RELAJARNOS. SIEMPRE NOS RECIBEN CON UNA GRAN SONRISA Y CUIDANDO CADA DETALLE DE NUESTRA ESTANCIA.
MILLONES DE GRACIAS VOLVEREMOS MUY PRONTO……MIAJADAS
Habitación amplia, cómoda y limpia. Totalmente recomendable.
- La tranquilidad, sobre todo, la habitación sup está reformada, y no Le falta de nada, por poner un pega, el cuarto de baño es sobre todo el hueco del inodoro, muy pequeño, y puede resultar incómodo. El spa pequeño pero al ser con cita, estas tú solo, resulta perfecto. En fin lo recomiendo, es unu buena elección.
- The hotel is situated on the Main Street set back from the main road , it has a bar and restaurant, we ate outside on the pavement terrace, enjoyed a great menu del dia , we also ate here again in the evening sitting outside. Can certainly recommend this place for food. The staff were helpful even though we don’t speak Spanish very well we had no trouble communicating with the usual hand signals etc! Google translate did come in handy though , we parked our bike just outside the hotel with no issues .
Located close to the EX203 main road, Moregón hotel is just 150 feet from the historic center of Cuacos de Yuste and a 2-minute drive from the Yuste Monastery.Hotel Moregón’s rooms are bright and have ceramic tile flooring. All have air conditioning, TV and a private bathroom with amenities. Free Wi-fi is available throughout the hotel.Guests can dine in the hotel’s rustic dining room or sit out on the large terrace. There is also a bar.The La Vera region has plenty of historic towns and cultural sites interest, including Plasencia, a 45-minute drive away. There are also several hiking trails in the surrounding area with some of the country’s most spectacular gorges.
- La atención perfecta, el hotel limpio (que es lo que más me interesa de un hotel) agradable, las habitaciones amplias y con buena calefacción (un poquito ruidosa pero sin más). Volvería nuevamente sin dudarlo.
- El trato recibido en recepción y por el resto del personal y la tranquilidad
- Muy limpio, gran habitación con mucho gusto, detalles y personal muy amable
Muy cerquita del monasterio de yuste. Buena atención y comida de bar o restaurante en el mismo sitio.
- La simpatía de la recepcionista, al llegar nos regaló un pequeño bote de pimentón de la vera, cosa que se agradece bastante, nos indicó además los lugares más interesantes para ver por la zona. Las chicas del restaurante siempre tenían una sonrisa para atendernos. En este aspecto genial. La ubicación también es muy buena, hay aparcamientos de sobra para dejar el coche.
Casa Rural Parada Real
Featuring a bar and free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Rural Parada Real is located in Garganta la Olla. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The property has a restaurant.At the hotel, rooms come with a wardrobe. Each room is fitted with air conditioning, and certain rooms also offer a balcony.Plasencia is 25 mi from Casa Rural Parada Real, while Garganta de los Infiernos Natural Reserve is 29 mi from the property.
- The property was well located and had a great feel due to our wonderful host Cielo. Rooms were simple but comfortable and clean and the breakfast was generous. Cielo spoke perfect English, gave us suggestions for activities and could not have been more accommodating.
Staff was extremelly helping!. We felt like in 4 stars hotel!. We needed hot water – there was no problem. To warm the milk for the child – no problem.
Breakfast – the best during our trip! Delicious omlet!
- La ubicación excelente, con sitio cerca donde dejar el coche bien aparcado. El personal inmejorable, muy amable y simpática.
- El trato excelente, la cama muy grande y cómoda. La casa rural es bonita y esta todo muy limpio.
- La ubicación, la atención de Cielo, la limpieza… Volveremos seguro.
Hotel Rural Hojaranzos
Hotel Rural Hojaranzos is set in the natural setting of La Vera Region, in Tejeda de Titar. It features a restaurant and rustic décor with antiques and design furniture.Featuring great views of the mountains and the countryside, this hotel offers soundproofed rooms with air conditioning, heating and free Wi-Fi. They also come with a satellite TV and a private bathroom.A daily breakfast consisting of toasts, orange juice and pastries is included. The restaurant specializes in meats and regional dishes, offering a set menu and a selection of local wines. Room service is available.Bikes to explore the surroundings can be provided for free. Cuacos de Yuste and its Monastery are within 20 minutes’ drive away. Plasencia is 14 mi away.
- Very friendly staff. Balcony with nice view. Close to Monfragues national park.
- A true rural Spanish hotel. The bar was host to a steady stream of locals coming and going and playing domino’s. The staff were welcoming and friendly. Copious amounts of olives were served to us while enjoying a drink after we arrived. Good sized room with air con and a balcony.
- Lovely place to stay. Food excellent and also the wine. Our dog had plenty of space and areas to walk. Would definitely stay again.
- The garden was peaceful, the parking was good, the food was excellent, the staff were friendly. The locals were colourful. This is a small hotel with a big heart and a bar full of locals. I enjoyed my stay and I would be more than happy to return,
- Second visit here, and it won’t be the last! Everything is good here and the customer comes first. Super value evening menu, good breakfast (included) making it superb value.
Top Hotels In Collado Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Collado Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Collado Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Collado Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!