10 Best Hotels To Stay In Collado del Lobo Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Collado del Lobo Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Collado del Lobo Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Collado del Lobo Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Collado del Lobo Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Collado del Lobo Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Collado del Lobo Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Collado Del Lobo Andalucía:
Hotel Palacio del Intendente
The Palacio del Intendente offers free Wi-Fi access and an outdoor swimming pool. It is located half-way between Madrid and Seville, in the peaceful village of Guarromán.The hotel was built as a palace in the 18th century. It has a pretty courtyard and gardens.Palacio del Intendente has comfortable bedrooms, with air conditioning and TV. There is also a relaxing lounge with an open fire.Guarromán is famous for its delicious food, particularly cakes. It also has an ideal location, just off the major A4 road. It is 31 mi from the regional capital, Jaen.
- The cleanliness and comfort of the rooms. And being lodged in a old and very well preserved building
The hotel is very unique with lots of beautiful arts on the walls.
Very friendly staff.
- You gotta love the couple running this place. They do not speak a word of English, but somehow that is no problem at all. They make you feel at home from the first second to the last. An excellent place for an overnight stay. Checked in at 1:30 am. They were very helpful.
Lovely hotel – we were pleasantly surprised by the size of our room and bathroom. Comfortable double bed and room to sit outside by the pool or in the courtyard, as well as the dining area available to guests. Even though they don’t provide breakfast, there is a coffee maker and milk available and the fridge has an honesty bar at very reasonable prices too.
Staff were excellent, despite no English on her part and no Spanish on ours we managed to communicate and understand each other for what were the essentials.
- Lovely grand old palace very well renovated full of character and very comfortable. Helpful and welcoming owners. Great pool – to swim in and sit next to! Free tea and coffee but no breakfast available. Lift!
Hotel la Perdiz
Featuring a swimming pool surrounded by gardens, Hotel La Perdiz is in the Andalusian countryside, in the town of La Carolina. The hotel has free on site parking and free Wi-Fi.Decorated in a traditional style, the air-conditioned rooms at feature tile floors and wood-beam ceilings. They include a flat-screen TV.The La Perdiz restaurant specializes in game and regional dishes using hotel’s own olive oil. The interior is decorated as a hunting lodge, with beams and a fireplace. There is also a bar and a summer cocktail lounge on the grounds.The area is ideal for outdoor sports, including hunting. The hotel is next to the A4 Highway and about 28 miles from the city of Jaen. The 10th-century castle of Baños de la Encina is just 16 miles away.
I love how it’s right off the highway and yet you can’t hear a thing.
Also, the shower is the the BEST I have ever had in my life: the water pressure, the softeness of the water (we have very hard water at home)… after a 10h drive, it was divine!
The best feature of the hotel besides the shower is the private, walk-in garage; make sure to as for a room that has one when you book.
Also (good news!) the food, which had home downhill in recent years, is back to yummy! 😀
The courtyard is very quiet and beautiful, the room with own back door garage.
It is a surprise to me to find a little nice real Spanish style place in a small town near a major high way.
- We have stayed at Hotel La Perdiz three times now and have always found it very hospitable.
- The central heating was not working in rooms with garages but the air con was just about warm enough. Lovely receptionist had to change our room as first no electrics! All done so pleasantly. Gave us extra blankets in case. Great waiter in snack bar choose a warming drink as my wife had flue and served us good meal in spite of being run off their feet. We just could not stay up for new year meal comfortable beds and pillows. Very good bathroom lots hot water. Good WiFi . Easy to find off motorway.
The room with a colocated garage.
Extremly secure and usefull: all your luggage are near your room.
- I love how it’s right off the highway and yet you can’t hear a thing.
The Santiago Hotel is set in the heart of Linares. It has a rooftop swimming pool and terrace, with impressive views of the city.Rooms at the hotel have elegant design and modern facilities. They offer air conditioning, TV, and free wired internet.The Santiago has a tour desk. It can provide helpful information about this charming Andalusian city.The hotel is set next to the Plaza del Ayuntamiento, and opposite the lovely Santa María Church.The hotel has a restaurant, serving typical Spanish cuisine. There is also a bar.
- Location was very convenient and the room was very clean. Staff was friendly and efficient, we only spent one night but if we go back to Linares we would stay there again.
- Loved the large bathroom, comfortable beds and over all ambiance. Beautiful place, very classy. The convenience of booking on-line was great. Having secure parking is a plus.
- Very clean, very central location, big comfy bed, excellent en suite bathroom, controllable heating and a large balcony with tables and chairs
- Proper coffee at breakfast, fresh fruit too. Comfy bed, quick check-in and check out.
- This is an older-style of hotel but very comfortable and with good facilities. Secure parking is available and it is located in a popular area, with shops and restaurants nearby. Pool is small but welcome on a hot evening.
Hotel Victoria is located in the center of Linares, 45 minutes’ drive from Jaén. This hotel features a restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi access and satellite TV.The Victoria has traditional décor and its rooms are spacious and air conditioned. Each has a desk and hairdryer.Guests can enjoy traditional, Spanish cuisine in the hotel restaurant and relax in the bar. Drinks and snacks are available in the Victoria’s cafeteria.The hotel is less than 10 minutes’ walk from Linares’ Santa Maria la Mayor Church and is 650 feet from the town’s Bull Ring. Linares Theater is a 15-minute walk from the hotel.
- The location was perfect. Seemed to be in the middle of everything. 😃
- It was my second stay at this hotel. I like the bar that is in the opposite building.
- Very good staff . Comfortable bed hot shower, bathtub . Down 2 doors to friendly tapas bar with tasty huge tapas 2 for each drink ordered.
- Comfortable bed. No outside noise. Very friendly staff.
- La ubicación es lo unico que me gusto, esta en pleno centro
This elegant hotel in the center of Linares offers spacious rooms decorated in a modern country style. Free WiFi is featured throughout.Baviera hotel’s individually-styled rooms feature stone floors and rustic decorative elements. All rooms include free wired internet. Private bathrooms are decorated with colorful tiles. Some include a hydromassage bath.There are several tapas bars and restaurants within less than 5 minutes’ walk of Hotel Baviera.Baviera Hotel is just 800 feet from the Plaza de Toros bullring. The historic towns of Baeza and Ubeda, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites, are 30-40 minutes’ drive away. Club de Golf La Garza golf club is about 15 minutes’ drive away.
Acommodation by the staff…they put a mini-fridge in our room! Great advice about street parking and bars.
- Big and secure garage to park. Room was clean, and central location of the hotel was excellent.
- It was close to the centre of town and within walking distance to many of the local historical attractions.
- The Hotel deserves easily 3 stars. The gentleman on check in was very friendly and welcoming. The room was small but comfortable and got everything you need for a short stay. The bathroom was our favourite – new, modern, with a big rain shower. We definitely would stay in the baviera hotel again.
The orthopedic bed mattress was excellent. The outdoor area with our room was a lovely feature
We were not aware there was a breakfast facility so we went out to eat.
The hotel location was excellent being in the centre.
The hotel appearance as you entered was very good, decor etc and you knew someone cared about the hotel appearance.
- Location…..so convenient.
Historical hotel located downtown, 1.9 mi from La Garza Golf Club. It features a restaurant and a cafeteria.Staff can arrange trips to the nearby historic towns of Baeza and Úbeda. The hotel also features parking.Each room at Hotel Cervantes has a flat-screen TV, mini-bar, safety deposit box and free Wi-Fi.
- Very clean and comfortable. I will definitely stay there next time.
located in city center , easy to go everywhere from there
nice food at their restaurant , cheapest rate for cosy appartment
Fantastic staff, very helpful and friendly.
Location good easy walking distance to most restaurants and shops.
Very comfortable beds, quiet room, block out curtains, lift. Fridge in room.
Would definitely recommend.
- Very comfortable bed. Spacious room, good for families with small children.
- Me gustó mucho la tranquilidad y la calma, para ser año nuevo a penas se escuchaban ruidos del exterior o de otros alojados.
Hotel RL Anibal
Located in the center of this charming town, this hotel has a fantastic rooftop terrace and grill restaurant as well as elegant and spacious bedrooms.Enjoy views of the city and soak up the Andalusian sunshine from the Anibal’s rooftop restaurant. There is also a restaurant inside the hotel which has been cheerfully decorated to reflect the region of Spain in which it is set.You can be in the center of town enjoying an authentic espresso within minutes of leaving Anibal’s doorstep. Soak up the Andalusian atmosphere; Linares is known for its bullring and chess tournament, so enjoy a game with a friend in one of the squares.The rooms are elegantly decorated in a modern, minimal style with soothing colors highlighted by Mediterranean tones and dark-wood furniture. Relax and surf the wireless internet for free.
- I liked the area of the hotel. its very close to Corte Ingles and other little ahops.
- the hotel is close to a very good resturant and is close to main center.
- Good location, near to all tourist location. Many cafeteria around. Easy to find parking.
- Stayed at least 3 times before. Always the same, good value for money and very pleasant surroundings.
- The bed comfy, big bathroom and everything was Alsan
Hotel Restaurante Casa Marchena
Offering rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi, this hotel is 2 minutes’ walk from the town center. There is a cafeteria, a restaurant and a nightclub.Hotel Restaurante Casa Marchena is located in Vilches, at the foothills of Sierra Morena Mountains. Linares is 30 minutes’ drive, while Jaen is 43 mi away.Featuring classic décor in blue tones, rooms at Casa Marchena come with a TV and a private bathroom with shower, bidet and free toiletries.The restaurant serves traditional cuisine, while the bar-cafeteria offers a selection of tapas. Breakfast is included and consists of coffee, toasts and orange juice.This hotel can be reached taking the A-301 motorway, and the train station is 0.9 mi away.
- Food was great and staff was very freindly and accommodating … we were there for my daughters wedding
No hubo nada que me gustara, por decir algo, diré que por lo menos las camas estaban limpias
El restaurante es bonito, podrían sacarle partido si fueran más amables
LA RELACION PRECIO CALIDAD, SE DIRIA QUE UN POCO ALTO EL PRECIO
EL DESAYUNO SENCILLO.
LA GENTE ESTUPENDA
Lo que mas nos gusto fue la comida , productos frescos y muy bien cocinados menú variado .
El personal muy atento y cercano .
- Todo muy limpio, las camas buenas . La relaccion calidad precio correcta
This hotel is located just off the Madrid to Cordoba motorway and is ideal if you are booking a stay for business or as a resting point on a long journey. Free WiFi is available throughout.The hotel offers a comfortable and practical environment. It also has a great terrace, an ideal place to relax in the summer. You can sample varied cuisine in the hotel restaurant.This is also an ideal stop-off location on route to Madrid, Cádiz and Levante. It is also the perfect place to stay if you are traveling for business reasons.
- Big and clean room, big parking, good food in the restaurant, easy access to the highway.
- hot water, cheap and access to motorway. Nothing else. On an industrial estate.
- Clean rooms and hotel location just off the main road going north/south. Air conditioning good.
- Great restaurant bar serving good food until 11pm. Good size rooms and excellent value for money especially if you are looking for somewhere pet friendly.
- The location was excellent for an overnight stay near to the main road route.
Hotel Salvador is on Bailén’s main road, connecting it to the other Andalusian cities. It offers free Wi-Fi, a pretty garden and an elegant restaurant with regional cuisine.Each of the bedrooms in Hotel Salvador comes with a private bathroom, a TV and a terrace.The hotel also has paddle tennis courts and changing rooms. Free paddles and balls are provided. As well as the grounds, there is a play area for children.Hotel Salvador is well located for visiting the Jaen province. Free private parking is available on site, and the center of Bailén is within a short walk of the hotel.
- The restaurant was good and the hotel was welcoming. We were driving from Madrid to Granada and used the hotel as a stopping point. we had dinner at the hotel and were pleased they had a restaurant and bar. We also had breakfast at the hotel and it worked. Parking was in front of our room on property.
- firm beds, great staff and if you have to go to this area there isn’t a better value motel
- I like the layout of the rooms and the outside table and chairs where one could sit and relax after a long drive. The staff were very friendly and the food was good.
- Good location for our journey, budget hotel, good food and fantastic atmosphere with the locals on a Friday night. Lovely terrace to sit outside and soak up the atmosphere.
- Good value for money. A convenient stop on the way south.
Top Hotels In Collado Del Lobo Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Collado del Lobo Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Collado del Lobo Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Collado del Lobo Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!