10 Best Hotels To Stay In Coll de Nargó Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Coll de Nargó Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Coll de Nargó Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Coll de Nargó Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Coll de Nargó Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Coll de Nargó Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Coll de Nargó Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Coll De Nargó Catalonia:
Located in Coll de Nargó, Hotel Betriu features heated rooms with mountains views. It offers a restaurant serving traditional Catalan dishes with products from local ecological farms. Free Wi-Fi is provided.Simply decorated, rooms at Hotel Betriu come with single or double beds. All have a private bathroom with free toiletries, hairdryer and bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided and some rooms have a TV.Staff at reception can provide information where a selection of shops can be found.Located in the Segre valley by the Oliana reservoir, Hotel Betriu is 1 hours’ drive from Andorra Ski Resort. The local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities whether in summer or winter.
- Very clean and comfortable beds. Food was very good. Service friendly.
- Friendly and helpful staff, well appointed hotel with nice facilities
- External acsess with suitcase’s.Secluded garden with small terrace for meals and swimming pool.Great food.Lovely family run hotel.Walking distance to local village.Nr.beautiful scenery.Dog friendly hotel.
- Perfecte: còmode, molt net, i el personal molt agradable. Només us dic que quan, ja al cotxe, li vam dir al meu fill de sis anys que no tornàvem a l’hotel es va posar a plorar com una magdalena.
Das Hotel liegt an einer Durchgangsstrasse, weshalb die Nacht nicht ungestört verläuft. Die Ausstattung und Sauberkeit sind nicht zu beanstanden.
Ein Spaziergang am Stausee ist möglich, der Ort verfügt über einen Supermarkt mit Gourmetangebot.
Hotel Del Llac
Located in Coll de Nargó, Hotel Del Llac features a garden, terrace and shared lounge. This 1-star hotel offers free WiFi. The rooms include a balcony with mountain views.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel Del Llac also have a pool view. All rooms include a desk.The accommodation has an outdoor pool.Andorra la Vella is 29 miles from Hotel Del Llac, while La Seu d’Urgell is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Organyà, Hotel Dom has an attractive mountain setting in the Lleida Pyrenees. It is a country house offering modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The soundproofed rooms at the Dom feature parquet floors and views of the surrounding countryside. Each one comes with a kettle and the private bathrooms contain a hairdryer.The Dom Hotel’s restaurant serves home-made Catalan food using fresh, seasonal ingredients. Celiac and vegetarian menus are available, and the hotel can provide packed lunches if you are planning a day trip.You can hire a bicycle from reception, and the surrounding area contains many cycling and hiking routes. La Seu d’Urgell, which has one of Catalunya’s oldest cathedrals, is around 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Very friendly helpful staff. Helped us dry wet motorcycle clothes
- Le patron très professionnel et très prévoyant …
Accueil très agréable, parle très bien français, chambre surclassé au dernier moment, du coup salle de bain avec baignoire SPA.
Deux balcons avec très belle vue, restaurant sur place climatisé. Petit déjeuner correct avec produits du terroir. La chambre est nettoyée tous les jours, le lit et les draps ainsi que les serviettes sont changés aussi journalièrement .
- Buena ubicación, habitaciones cómodas y muy limpias, personal muy atento y magnífico desayuno. Volveremos
- La atención fue fantástica, habitación muy amplia y un gran cuarto de baño.
Hotel Can Boix de Peramola
Located in Peramola, Hotel Can Boix de Peramola offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. This 4-star hotel offers a concierge service, room service and free WiFi. Guests can use a garden.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms include air conditioning, and selected rooms contain a terrace. The rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom with a hot tub.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Hotel Can Boix de Peramola has a playground. You can play ping pong at the accommodation, and the area is popular for hiking.La Seu d’Urgell is 26 miles from Hotel Can Boix de Peramola.
- Amazing location with lots to do inside and outside the property, well managed beautiful hotel with perfect service! I saw all the different types of guests, families, kids, friends, dogs, all 100% happy and 100% well served. The best things to do are walking routs with amazing views, relax in the pool, enjoy local wines and gastronomic food after
- The hotel is beautiful. the area is very nice. we asked where to go at the reception and received very detailed information about walking options in the area of the hotel. the walks were easy and beautiful. breakfast was very good and reach. The room was beautiful and the area is beautiful.
- Fabulous countryside setting, views amazing. Tennis, pool if you want. Comfiest bed ever. Staff all lovely. As for breakfast, absolutely fantastic in range and quantity and quality.
- Professional, friendly service. Great room, great view and great pool, which we had to ourselves. Confusion over the menus, there are 3, one for the terrace, one for a fixed price and one a la carte. The a la carte was amazing, creative, excellent cuisine.
- The luxury, the surroundings and the staff. Best breakfast we have ever had. Since we came by motorbyke the included carage was briliant.
Cal Tonarro is located in Organyà. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, each room comes with a closet and a TV. Cal Tonarro has some rooms that include mountain views, and the rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Andorra la Vella is 26 miles from the accommodation, while La Seu d’Urgell is 14 miles from the property.
- Design and view from the dining room. Very clean and modern comfort.
- Las vistas desde la cama, si no te importa ver y que te vean desde la plaza del pueblo es una cristalera. Si prefieres se puede poner otra con dibujos más discreta o cerrar y perderte el paisaje. También merece la pena subir a última planta a desayunar y salir un rato a la terraza
Està ben situat, instal•lacions modernes.
Al pis superior hi ha una sala comú amb nevera, microones, cafetera,…
- Los detalles de los jabones, la habitacion controlada desde el panel y el detalle de los cafes😁
- La habitación muy bien! Limpio y la cama muy cómoda!
Hotel Restaurant Cal Petit
Located in Oliana, Hotel Restaurant Cal Petit features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge, as well as a bar. There’s a restaurant.At the hotel, all rooms include a balcony. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. All rooms feature a desk.Hotel Restaurant Cal Petit has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling and hiking.La Seu d’Urgell is 26 miles from Hotel Restaurant Cal Petit.
Liked the breakfast on the second day, we were asked what we would like cooked etc. Loved the view from the spacious balcony, and that we could walk into the village (albeit along the side of the busy main road without a footpath!)
The dinner on the terrace was very good.
- Hotel was great, clean and great views. Staff was terrific and helpful
- Great area with good views. great staff will stop again
- Fantastic views,really clean everywhere,great location,fair price
- Owners let us park our van in the carpark for four nights while we went off motorcycle trail riding the area.
- Liked the breakfast on the second day, we were asked what we would like cooked etc. Loved the view from the spacious balcony, and that we could walk into the village (albeit along the side of the busy main road without a footpath!)
Casa Dels Peixos-Singular’s Hotels
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, Casa Dels Peixos-Singular’s Hotels is located in Montmagastre. Set by Serra d’Aubenç i Roc de Cogul Mountain Range the holiday home features a restaurant serving homemade meals.Including free Wi-Fi and heating, each stylish room features a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. There is a shared lounge available for guests, as well as a games room and library.Casa Dels Peixos-Singular’s Hotels has a lovely garden with a furnished terrace. Set by Rialb River, the location is ideal for outdoor activities such as fishing or hiking. Ponts is 12 mi away. Manresa and Lleida are within 50 mi from the property.
- This place was amazing. A former fish hatchery, it had charm everywhere. Very remote and quiet, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. In the evening after a walk along the creek, we enjoyed playing some records in the reading room and relaxing.
- Amazing spot, peace and quite is the name of the game.
- We liked everything about this place. Staying in this “casa rural” has been an amazing experience! If you are looking for a tranquil and beautiful boutique place where you can enjoy nature and watch the stars at night, this is the right place. It is located up in the picturesque Pirineos Mountains, by a river. You can have a nice walk by the river or simply just enjoy some good wine inside with a nice view. I need to admit, our room was very clean and warm enough, also the breakfast (included) had a good variety. Maru and Marcus were extremely friendly and helpful, they made our experience much better. We are looking forward to repeat again.
- The environment. Absolutely peaceful and friendly.
- Marcus & Maru were wonderful hosts. We were made to feel very special. They work so hard to keep the property clean and tidy.
Hotel La Glorieta
Located by the River Valira, Hotel La Glorieta is just outside La Seu d’Urgell in the Catalan Pyrenees. It offers an outdoor pool and rooms with a flat-screen TV and private balcony.The rooms at the La Glorieta feature a private bathroom and central heating. Most have fantastic mountain views.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional food from the Alt Urgell region of Catalunya. It has panoramic views of the surrounding countryside.The hotel is 17 mi from the Pal-Arinsal Ski Resort. La Seu d’Urgell’s famous cathedral is just 4 minutes’ drive away.
- Quiet location with soothing sounds of the river below.
- The views from the hotel room were stunning and the staff were friendly and helpful with what little English they spoke. The hotel was clean. Breakfast was adequate .
- Good location for an overnight stop off when travelling. Town within walking distance.
- For the time of the year that I booked, the price was fine. I was travelling with my family, we arrived in the evening to a warm welcome. For the few Spanish words that I knew we checked in with no problem and my daughter headed straight for the pool! The beds were perfect for my liking, the rooms were spotless as well as the bathroom.The hotel has amazing views of the surrounding countryside. Although the hotel has excellent rating for food, we took a walk to the nearest city centre and found an amazing restaurant that was over 60 years old, with fantastic service, an English menu ( see photo ). Next morning we had a delicious breakfast downstairs and checked out. The rooms do not have air conditioning, but the hotel is located at altitude so was cool enough and we left the balcony doors open. due to altitude, there is the additional bonus of no mosquitos! 🙂 Anyway, I would recommend it!
- Swimming pool in the hotel although you have to be careful with the sun beds. They are old enough and plastic breaks easily.
Parador De La Seu D’urgell
Set next to the Romanesque catedral of La Seu d’Urgell, this hotel is near the beautiful Cadí-Moixeró nature reserve and Andorra, where you can enjoy the finest skiing in the region.Housed in a well-preserved 14th-century church the Parador de La Seu d’Urgell has charming interior decor. You can sit and admire the architecture and tranquility in the magnificent cloister of the hotel – equipped with chairs, tables and plants.Take a dip in the lovely indoor swimming pool to relax or do a bit of exercise. You can enjoy free use of the sauna and fitness suite.La Seu d’Urgell also has its own restaurant, where you can enjoy a snack, or a 3-course meal with all the family. There you can sample traditional Catalan cuisine, without leaving the hotel.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
- Great location, nice size rooms, well equipped. Comfortable
- Clean, nicely furnished, elevators, helpful staff.
- The public areas are lovely and the view from our room over the countryside was beautiful, especially as the sun set. The room was clean and spacious if a little bit sterile. It is in an excellent location right near the Cathedral and the historic part of the town.
- Best food we had in a Parador in Catalunya. Great taste and innovative presentation. Also easy location for quick trip to Andorra.
- Good base to explore the Pirineos, very professionally run and extremely kind staff.
The hotel is located in the center of Seu d’Urgell, just 6.2 mi from Andorra; all rooms are exterior-facing and have panoramic views.The hotel underwent a refurbishment in 2007 to update the services and facilities. It is a family-run establishment ideal for families, couples or solo travelers, and the perfect place to discover the eastern Pyrenees.Safety deposit boxes are available at the reception.There is an attractive offer of active tourism: adventure sports, cultural activities, golf, spas, fishing, skiing and hunting…
La proximité du stationnement et le contrôle de son accès par l’établissement
Sa position centrale dans la ville
La vue sur le paysage depuis les fenêtres
- Muy limpio, zona centrica, muy amables y aunque el baño es muy antiguo, la ducha fue de lo mas agradable.
La proximidad con Andorra.
En pleno centro de la ciudad.
Habitaciones modernas (si pagas las más caras)
- El personal ens va atendre molt bé, van ser molt amables!Les habitacions eren menudes però estaven ben acondicionades, amb calefacció, TV i bon servei de neteja. A més a més, vam sopar al restaurant Miscela aquest Cap d’Any i el menú boníssim, els cambrers molt atents i no ens va faltar ni un detall. Sens dubte, bon lloc per fer una estada de viatge. Relació qualitat-preu immillorable!
- La calidad de la ducha fue muy buena. Al llegar las habitaciones ya estaban calientes (hacia 5 grados fuera)
- La proximité du stationnement et le contrôle de son accès par l’établissement
Top Hotels In Coll De Nargó Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Coll de Nargó Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Coll de Nargó Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Coll de Nargó Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!