10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cold Springs California – Top Hotel Reviews
Cold Springs California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cold Springs California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cold Springs California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cold Springs California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cold Springs California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cold Springs California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cold Springs California:
Best Western Plus Placerville Inn
Offering shuttle service to Red Hawk Casino, 4.6 miles away, this Placerville hotel features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available and guest rooms include cable TV.A microwave, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in the spacious rooms at Best Western Placerville Inn. HBO movie channels and video games are available.A well equipped gym is featured at the hotel. Guests can also use the business center with fax and photocopying services.Placerville Speedway is 1.4 miles from this Best Western inn. The hotel is off Highway 50 and shopping at Prospector’s Plaza is a 3 minute drive away.
- There to celebrate aunt’s 92nd birthday and the location was perfect. The room was spacious, beds were comfortable, room was clean, desk clerks were awesome and informative about the area and places. Continental breakfast was tasty with a nice variety. Happy hour and shuttle service to Red Hawk Casino were a plus. Definitely stay again!
- Nice landscaping, clean and well staffed and maintained, great hot tub. Breakfast very nicely presented.
- Spacious comfortable room. Pretty good breakfast.
- The room was very large for a hotel room. The bed was large and comfortable. Nice breakfast.
- The location put us close to Placerville and also to shopping and a very nice Mexican Restaurant.
Historic Cary House Hotel
Originally built in 1857 and in historic Placerville city center, this unique hotel combines the charm of the 19th century with today’s modern conveniences. It provides free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms.Each individually designed guest room at Historic Cary House Hotel is furnished with authentic antiques. Rooms include cable TV, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities. Rooms with kitchenettes are available upon request.Guests of the Historic Cary Hotel can enjoy morning coffee and tea service in the ivy covered courtyard or the Horace Greeley Room.This hotel provides guests with easy access to boutique shops, local wineries, and white water rafting. Lake Tahoe is 62 miles from Historic Cary House Hotel. Eldorado National Forest is a 40-minute drive away.
- Very unique hotel with historic architecture. I very much enjoyed and appreciated the hotel, the staff and the downtown location.
- The elevator is so old and fun to ride one and the old style decor mixed with a modern twist was quite spectacular.
- being right in downtown no need to drive for dinner. Very nice to just walk the sore fronts
- Enjoyed the historical aspect, great central location, and quality of room and bed.
- Location was awesome to downtown. Centrally located. It’s an authentic older hotel, which gives it charm.
National 9 Inn – Placerville
In the Sierra Nevada region of California right off of Highway 50, this hotel is 1 miles from downtown Placerville. The motel provides free parking and rooms with free Wi-Fi.National 9 Inn – Placerville rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms are also equipped with a coffee maker and wake up service is available.The National 9 has a 24-hour front desk. Complimentary coffee and pastries are provided in the morning.The Placerville National 9 is within a 5-minute drive of The Carriage Trade Shopping Center, which features shopping and dining. South Lake Tahoe is 58 miles away.
- Every aspect of the people were absolutely great.room was very nice & clean.
Micro and refrigerator.
Gave us the quieter room
- Room clean and quiet. Heater worked great. About 3 miles from old town shops. Felt safe here
- The gentleman at the desk was friendly, polite, and efficient. The room was what I expected for the price.
- The room had a lot of space even if it was on the smaller side. Everything was clean and it was a very cozy stay! Almost similar to staying in a cabin 🙂
Quality Inn & Suites Cameron Park
Showcasing a spa center and fitness center, Quality Inn & Suites Cameron Park is located in Cameron Park. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV.Sacramento is 29 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Cameron Park, and Laguna is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Comfortable enough bed, great location, extra fluffy pillows, and lots of channels on cable to watch. Breakfast was great, waffles, eggs, sausage, muffins, toast, fruit , cereal etc. Cute pool area with spa as well. Kids had some room to run around the property and play outside.
- Crisp Clean bed linen. Sink and coffee area very clean. Nice outside doggie area.
- This was the worst experience I’ve ever experienced…filthy, horrible property & room conditions, some type of ongoing expired battery noise in a smoke detector, curtains that did not shade out the light & some type of extremely bright neon light on the wall mounted hair dryer that could not be turned off or removed…filthy, unfinished paint around window in bathroom. Horrendous experience.
- Loved in-room amenities and REAL coffee cups and glasses.
- The staff was very friendly & accomadating …
Enchanted April Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Enchanted April Inn offers accommodations in Pilot Hill, just 29 miles from Sacramento.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or pool.There is luggage storage space at the property.Roseville is 15 miles from Enchanted April Inn, and Grass Valley is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Dorado Hills
This El Dorado Hills hotel serves a daily hot breakfast and provides rooms with free Wi-Fi. Guests can relax in the outdoor pool or work out in the fitness center. Folsom Lake is a 7 miles drive away.A cable satellite TV with pay-per-view channels is featured in each guest room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Dorado Hills. For convenience, a microwave, a mini-refrigerator and a work desk are provided in each room.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at the El Dorado Hills Holiday Inn. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available. A guest laundromat is provided on site.Redhawk Casino is 10.5 miles from this hotel. E&J Gallo Winery is a 4 miles drive away.
- Where can we get the desk lamp? That was so great!
- The room was airy, clean and comfortable, all I wanted and expected.
- Clean facility, modern. I enjoyed the spacious room with a fridge, Keurig, and a microwave!!
- The hotel is located in a nice shopping center with several restaurants, bars, coffee shops and things to do.
- The rooms were big and beds comfy. Breakfast was amazing!!! We will stay here again and recommend it ?
Hampton Inn & Suites Folsom
Just 6 miles from downtown Folsom, this hotel offers modern rooms with a refrigerator and free Wi-Fi. The hotel features an indoor pool and serves a daily breakfast buffet.Hampton Inn and Suites Folsom provides comfortable, air-conditioned rooms furnished with a microwave and flat-screen TV. Each room has a work desk, lap desk and coffee maker.Guests of the Folsom Hampton Inn can work out in the gym or relax in the indoor pool and hot tub. The business center provides fax and photocopy services.Free shuttle services are available to area attractions including Empire Ranch Golf Course, Red Hawk Casino and the Foothill Wineries, all within 15 miles of the Hampton Inn.
- The room is amazing with so many amenities and comforts.
- Room was well lite very comfortable. Bed was awesome.
- It is a good facility that I will book again as long as it does not get more expensive.
- I prefer the scrambled eggs to the omelette, but it was still good. The bed was great, spacious room.
- Liked the cheese omelet one day and the cheese & ham scrambled eggs on another.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sacramento Folsom
One of our best sellers in Folsom! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sacramento Folsom offers accommodations in Folsom, just 21 miles from Sacramento.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Laguna is 23 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sacramento Folsom, and Roseville is 12 miles from the property. Sacramento Airport is 26 miles away.
- Fresh, modern looking hotel with large, clean rooms and good breakfast
- We regularly stay in hotels on business and personal trips, and it seems that every room has a few flaws or design improvements that could be made. This hotel is a real model of efficiency and design — no wasted space, plenty of convenient bathroom hooks for towels and travel kits, right-size closet, great TV/shelves/drawers/desk combination, excellent wall thermostat that is easy to use, the AC/heat unit was more quiet than any wall unit I’ve seen, staff called after I got to the room to make sure everything was ok, etc. Very energy efficient and adequate lighting, low water use bathroom with more than adequate performance, shower had the best shelving and water control location than I’ve ever seen. I thought this was a close second to our favorite hotel, but this now is #1. Modest outside that would not lead me to have concluded in advance that this was a great place to stay. I will stay there on future trips to Folsom and greater Sacramento area.
- Staff was awesome. Breakfast was so worth it. Awesome overall.
- Everything was great. The gentleman at our checkin gave us excellent ideas for dinner at nearby restaurants.
The bed was one of the best beds I’ve slept in!
The staff were outstanding, nothing was too much trouble. As a result of the time change I was up at 04.30. When I went to get a tea they provide in the lobby, the lady was setting up for breakfast, and asked if we would like cake with our tea, so went out of her way to get some and help me take it back to the room. Quiet hotel, clean big rooms. Various options for dinner in the evening only a 10min walk away. Free parking.
Staybridge Suites Sacramento-Folsom
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Staybridge Suites Sacramento-Folsom offers accommodations in Folsom, just 21 miles from Sacramento.Every room has a TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Laguna is 23 miles from Staybridge Suites Sacramento-Folsom, and Roseville is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 26 miles from Staybridge Suites Sacramento-Folsom.
- The king suites are very large and super modern. It is also a new property and everything is very clean. We found the light supper at social hour and breakfast in the morning very tasty. The pool area was nice but not as big as we thought it would be.
- Spacious lobby, free dinner hour, full appliances and large suite.
- Everything. It was quiet and the buffet meal in the evening is great. Loved the wine and all the food. Comfortable…room was very clean and didn’t want for anything else. Loved the kitchen and was very comfortable. Easy to get to and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Bed was comfortable, pool house was clean and nice, breakfast was GREAT (waffles/pancakes, fresh fruit, fluffy eggs, and juice) what you hope for when you hear “free breakfast included”
- Staff was friendly, polite and Helpful. Having two BBQ grilles on sight was a bonus
Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Folsom
Courtyard Folsom is just off the El Dorado Freeway, 20 miles from Sacramento and 5 miles from Lake Folsom. It features an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All guest rooms at Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Folsom feature cable TV and a Bang and Olufsen radio. In addition, every room is equipped with hot drink facilities and a well-lit work desk.Breakfast is served each morning in the spacious Courtyard Café, featuring the Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwich™. The Courtyard Lounge serves drinks and light meals throughout the day.Guests can enjoy watersports activities on Lake Natoma, 3 miles away, or visit the Red Hawk Casino 20 miles away. There is excellent cycling on the El Dorado trail which is 18 miles away.Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Folsom 10 miles from Cameron Airpark and 35 miles from Sacramento International Airport. Free on-site car parking is available.
- the staff was very acomadating. was very clean. the pool and hot tub were clean and perfect temperatures. nice location. near shops , restraunts and hwy..
- Nice common area, clean, comfortable, good location.
- Rooms were clean and bed was comfortable. Staff was friendly too.
- Room size. Place to eat and drink onsite. Cleanliness.
- We loved the pool and the breakfast was amazing. Thanks.
Top Hotels In Cold Springs California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cold Springs California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cold Springs California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cold Springs California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!