10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cogull Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cogull Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cogull Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cogull Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cogull Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cogull Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cogull Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cogull Catalonia:
Hotel La Garbinada
Set in an 18th century building, Garbinada is located in Granyena de les Garrigues. It offers free Wi-Fi and chic rooms with feature stone walls, air conditioning and a plasma TV.The restaurant at La Garbinada offers a lunchtime fixed price menu during the week. It serves traditional cuisine and guests can choose from an extensive wine list.Hotel Garbinada’s tour desk can arrange excursions to vineyards and points of interest, such as the Montsonís Medieval Fortresses. Guided bicycle tours can also be organized for guests.Lleida is 20 minutes away from La Garbinada Hotel by car, while Zaragoza is 99 mi away. Free parking is available at a location nearby.
- Very friendly, lovely building. Stayed for the locals fiesta – great experience 😊
- Un alojamiento excelente por su belleza y gastronomía de calidad , sin olvidar la profesionalidad de sus empleados.
El lloc. És encantador. Hi ha una decoració amb ambients del mon rural molt bonics
Amb un xic de ganes i molt de manteniment podria ser un lloc únic.
La persona de recepció ha estat molt amable.
- El personal muy amable, habitación muy cómoda, el baño tiene buen tamaño y el restaurante del hotel muy bueno.
- la habitación estaba muy bien y el personal estupendo. Recomiendo comidas o cenas en el hotel.
Hotel Restaurant Can Peixan
Hotel Restaurant Can Peixan is located in Alcarràs, within 10 minutes’ drive of the nearby racing track and Lleida Autocross Circuit. It features a restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The simply decorated rooms at Restaurant Can Peixan have air conditioning, heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves traditional cuisine from Lleida and the surrounding area. Tapas and roasted meat dishes are offered.The center of Lleida is within 10 minutes’ drive of the Can Peixan. Fraga is 20 minutes’ drive away. Hotel Restaurant Can Peixan has easy access to the A-2 highway leading Barcelona to Zaragoza.
- Great to have everything – breakfast and evening meal after a long day walking the Ignacio Camino.
- the hotel was very traditional it was very clean and comfortable and the staff were friendly .
- For an overnight stay, this hotel was perfect. The room was very simple with en-suite, but at the price I paid an absolute bargain. I had a perfectly acceptable evening meal (3 courses) and breakfast. The proprietor was very helpful and eager to please. An added bonus was the secure motorcycle parking, which helped me sleep easy !
Large Room and bathroom and clean.
Excellent evening meal with wine. The entrance to the hotel is the quiet street behind the Main Street. This is the where you can park the car.
- The hotel was comfortable and friendly. The food was perfect. Spotlessly clean. Perfect for our needs.
Ibis Budget Lleida
One of our best sellers in Lleida! Just a 5-minute walk from Lleida’s modern shopping district, the Ibis Budget Lleida features a gym, a 24-hour bar and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. Free parking is available on site.Each soundproof modern room at the Ibis Budget Lleida has functional décor and hardwood floors. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.The stylish Oopen restaurant serves a range of typical Spanish dishes and has a spacious terrace dining area. Snacks are available 24 hours a day. You can also find various local cafes and bars in the surrounding streets.The Fira de Lleida Exhibition Centre and Lleida’s historic center of the city are a 15-minute walk from the hotel. La Llotja Conference Centre and Lleida-Pirineus AVE Train Station are just over 1 miles away.
- IBIS is a very economical and well run chain of hotels. No surprizes for an overnight stay. You can count on the cleanliness of the accomodations and the efficiency of the staff.
- The room were clean and arranged nicely for its size
- Value for price is excellent. Is a luxury to get amenities, great mattress and a complete buffet breakfast for an affordable price.
- This is the best ibis budget I’ve stayed at and I’ve used a lot of them around france. Very good all round hotel and great value. reasonable secure parking cost also. only a short walk into town and castle.
- The property is close to the center, has plenty of parking place, it’s clean and very good value for money.
Located just off the N-240 Motorway, the modern Ibis Lleida offers a gym, a 24-hour bar and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV. The historic center of Lleida is a 5-minute drive away.Each room at the Ibis Lleida has functional décor and wooden floors. All rooms feature a desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The stylish restaurant serves regional cuisine and a daily breakfast buffet. You can also find several cafés and fast food outlets within a 5-minute walk.Guests can enjoy snacks throughout the day.Free private parking is available at Ibis Lleida. La Seu Cathedral and the historic city center are 1.2 mi away.
- Easy to get to. They stored our cruise ship bags until we return in three weeks
- Easy to reach from the motorway. Good value for money and we were able to get dinner and breakfast at the hotel so we didn’t have to go off and look for somewhere to eat after driving all day.
- no surprises ibis style setup, convenient, good price
Very clean , perfect for few days. 1 km from the center, parking in the front of the hotel , open 24 h
- The hotel was clean and well maintained. It is quite close to a number of restaurants and downtown.
Hotel Goya is located in central Lleida, next to the city’s bus station and university. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Goya feature tiled floors and soft tones. Each one has a work desk and a private bathroom. Elevator access is available.Breakfast is served in the next door hotel.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Lleida. The lobby also has a luggage storage facility.The Seu Vella Cathedral is 15 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Lleida Train Station is also a 20-minute walk away.
- The staff was very friendly … not for long stays but great for the money paid
- Nice beds and comfortable. Services was excellent.
- The owner and his wife were very kind and helpful. The place was spotless
- I recommend it. Good place, pleasant staff, small, but clean and comfortable room.
- A small and cozy hotel. Clean and nice. Breakfast in form of coupons to the restaurant just round the corner – convenient. Good central location.
Hotel Reina Isabel
Located within 1.8 miles of Catalonia Official College of Psychologists, Hotel Reina Isabel in Lleida has a number of amenities including a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property is 1.9 miles from Workers’ Commissions and 1.9 miles from General Confederation of Labour.A continental breakfast is available daily at the hotel.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Hotel Reina Isabel can find nearby.Escola Superior Politècnica is 2 miles from the accommodation, while Museo Arqueológico is 2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 59 miles from the property.
- Comfortable, clean, friendly. Basic. Good price for a night on the road.
- The hotel is massive and dated. It would have been used much more before the toll road was built, but is now off the beaten track. We just used it as an over night road stop on the way to Barcelona. We chose one of the rooms with a patio so we had an outdoor space.
- The hotel has its own restaurant which offered a good value evening meal. The proprietor could not have been more friendly or obliging. We had a family room with four single beds and an en-suite bathroom.
- Very nice and kind staff, we lost charger and got it back from them 🙂
- Cheap, private parking, big rooms. Welcoming and smiling staff. 5 minutes from Lleida by car.
Zenit Lleida is in the commercial center of Lleida, a short walk from La Seu Cathedral and the AVE Train Station. It offers modern accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.The air-conditioned rooms at the hotel are bright and stylish. Each one comes with a safe, pillow menu and a flat-screen TV with international channels.The Lleida Zenit set is just 150 feet from Rambla Ferrán. The new La Llotja building is 1,000 feet away. The hotel also has good access to the Trade Fair site.The hotel’s Bistrot restaurant serves an innovative weekly menu with local produce. The buffet breakfast includes celiac dishes. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.For stays from 1 of July to 31 August, guests will have 1 free entry to the Catedral Antigua Seu Vella in Lleida.
- It was just one night stop while travelling around north of Spain. The hotel is nice with clean rooms and services.
- Over all I rate the hotel well and the staff great
- Is a good hotel for price, quite confortable and proper services
- Very spacious room and comfortable bed. Nice and helpful staff at the reception desk. Walking distance to the train station and city center.
- Room and beds were very comfortable. Well appointed bathroom. Very handy for train station
Parador de Lleida
One of our top picks in Lleida.Parador de Lleida is set in Roser Convent which dates back to the 17th Century. The hotel’s Restaurant Marmitia is set within the church.Rooms are set around the convent’s cloister and offer air conditioning, heating and soundproofing. Each one has a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Free WiFi is offered and private parking is available on site.Lleida Town Hall is 650 feet from Parador de Lleida, while Caritas Internationalis is 650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 42 mi from Parador de Lleida.
- A very unusual and beautiful building. Very clean, large rooms and the common areas were very well decorated.
- The hotel is beautiful and clean. Staff is helpful and courteous.
- Room was nice and very well done. We enjoyed the stay very much.
- Lovely historic property walking distance from downtown.
- Beautiful property. Stunning use of the convent.. Easy walk up the hill to church
Hotel Ciudad de Lleida
The Hotel Ciudad de Lleida is located in a peaceful district of central Lleida, one of Catalonia’s beautiful provincial capitals.The hotel’s lounge provides a venue where you can relax, drink, read, watch television and make yourself feel at home, 24 hours a day.The Hotel Ciudad de Lleida is located just 20 minutes’ drive from Lleida Alguaire Airport.
- Nice and clean hotel in central location. Good sized rooms and bathroom. Friendly staff at the front desk.
- Room space and bathroom was enough for one night stay. Breakfast was delicious.
- Very comfortable hotel, in easy to access location not too far from centre (and the lovely Zeke tapas bar)…
- Hotel is convenient for exploring the town, great to have parking. The staff were very helpful.
- Very good clean functional hotel in the centre if Lleida.
Ramon Berenguer IV
The Ramón Berenguer is located in Lleida’s commercial and business center of the city, opposite the train station and the AVE terminal (Spain’s high-speed train network).Located on Lleida’s Rambla Ferran, the hotel is just 100 feet from the shopping center and just 350 feet from the trade fair and exhibition center. The Parque de Río Segre is just a very short stroll away.Each room has free Wi-Fi, an private bathroom with a hairdryer, bathroom amenities and toiletries and a bath or a large shower.
- The location is good easy to locate nice environment everything about the please was cool
- A great bonus having a car park for only 7€ per night, we liked the location just round the corner was a street with plenty of bar/ restaurant, staff helped with some information and gave us a map. we got the road train up to the cathedral that was fun.
- Clean and pleasant, perfect location. Good value for money. Highly recommended.if you are looking for simple place to stay.
Literally in front of the train station. Good window noise insulation. Good room and good beds. Good bathroom. Excellent breakfast for 7 euros.
15/20 minutes walk up to the spetacular Seu church and castle. (Mind that they are closed on Mondays!)
- Ferry to Barcellona had a delay of almost 4 hours, then drove to Lleida, arriving at this hotel in the early hours of the night. Appreciate that the receptionist did his best to accommodate us. Stayed in this hotel, that night only, because we had to travel to north of Spain. Breakfast was good. Our motorbikes were securely parked in garage.
Top Hotels In Cogull Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cogull Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cogull Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cogull Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!