10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cogollos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cogollos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cogollos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cogollos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cogollos Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cogollos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cogollos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cogollos Castile And Leon:
El Alfoz de Burgos
El Alfoz de Burgos offers secure onsite parking, a restaurant, a children’s playground and bright accommodations with free Wi-Fi. It is located just off Junction 232 of the A-1 Motorway connecting Burgos with Madrid.All rooms at El Alfoz de Burgos have parquet floors, central heating and modern furniture. They include satellite TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can buy traditional regional products at the hotel café, or try characteristic Castilian food at the grill restaurant, which features a wood-fired oven.There is a large garden and a covered patio, as well as a soft play area with trampolines and bouncy castles.The center of Burgos is 5 minutes’ drive away and Vitoria can be reached in about 1 hour by car.
- Comfortable beds, warm room and near the motorway. Ideal for overnight stop.
- Liked it very much found it hard to access the car at night as I needed something for the kids.
Good room facilities
Very good food
Easy to get to. Straight of motorway
- There was plenty of space in the room which allowed my husband to manoeuvre his wheelchair. The staff were friendly and helpful.
One good thing they accept dogs.
Close to motorway but keep your eye on your sat/nav.
One of our top picks in Burgos.This family-run hotel features a heated outdoor swimming pool, a seasonal indoor pool and rooms decorated by Pascua Ortega. Burgos is just 5 minutes’ drive away. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.All rooms at Landa are uniquely decorated and equipped with a flat-screen TV and CD player. Bathrooms include Molton Brown, Acqua Di Parma or Penhaligon toiletries.Guests can enjoy classic Castillian cuisine at the hotel restaurant. There is also a bar, open all day serving drinks and snacks. Breakfast can be served in the room, on the porch or by the pool and includes fresh croissants from the hotel bakery.At noon every day the Landa offers a range of classic pastries and cakes, freshly baked each morning.Staff are happy to provide guests with further information on activities and sites in the surrounding area. There is a golf course 5 mi away.Vitoria and Palencia are both about 1 hour’s drive from the Landa. Bilbao, San Sebastián and Madrid can all be reached within 2 hours’ drive.
Man, this place is a palace. No joke – there is a medieval tower that greets you when you arrive. The staff was extraordinarily friendly and helpful. I love this place! There is a veranda around the restaurant that is adjacent to the restaurant that had a cozy wood-burning stove that was perfect on the cold nights. While we were there, the temperatures reached as low as 30ºF (-1ºC)…but those stoves are great. We ordered tapas (the meatballs, jamón, and bread are favorites) and there’s no enjoyment better than sitting on the veranda next to the toasty stove.
Definitely visit the main cathedral – where you’ll see the crypt of El Cid and his wife.
- This is a wedding place from Friday to Monday and business meetings from Monday to Friday
- We stayed in 2 connecting rooms with 2 teenagers for 1 night. We loved the stay. 5 star hotel with all the amenities and a lot of care for details. For us the location was a bit random, on the way to and from. But the old castle experience was lovely.
- Front desk staff is not friendly at all. The same experience was at the bar, not friendly at all.
- This is a beautiful place. Recommend without any reservations!
- Man, this place is a palace. No joke – there is a medieval tower that greets you when you arrive. The staff was extraordinarily friendly and helpful. I love this place! There is a veranda around the restaurant that is adjacent to the restaurant that had a cozy wood-burning stove that was perfect on the cold nights. While we were there, the temperatures reached as low as 30ºF (-1ºC)…but those stoves are great. We ordered tapas (the meatballs, jamón, and bread are favorites) and there’s no enjoyment better than sitting on the veranda next to the toasty stove.
Hotel Rey Arturo
With comfortable accommodations and a convenient location with great access to the region’s major road network, the hotel is ideal for travelers, tourist and those on business.Just 3 miles from Burgos and with fast, convenient access to Madrid, Valladolid and Palencia, the hotel is a good choice whatever your reason for visiting the area. The comfortable accommodations and location just off the main road, make the hotel a comfortable place to rest whether you are visiting the area on vacation or on business or just traveling through.Each of the rooms with private bathrooms has a telephone, radio, satellite TV and internet access. Handicap accessible rooms are also available.Enjoy dinner in the Rey Arturo’s traditional Spanish dining room, which serves authentic local dishes.
- We made a mistake with our booking and the staff member was very helpful.
- We have stayed here a number of times on the way to and from Santander/Bilbao and find the staff very helpful and friendly. The food choice is excellent. The parking area is huge so there is never a problem with space. It is close to the motorway so access is good.
- Convenient for the ferry terminal at Bilbao. we had a very nice meal in the restaurant , Menu Del Dia for 10.95 per person and a few drinks on the comfortable seating in the reception area, before retiring to our room, which was very clean and comfortable and also extremely quiet. We parked our car in the underground cctv controlled garage, but would have been happy using the car park.The staff were very friendly.
- Just what I was looking for to break my journey. Friendly staff, nice meal, safe parking.
- Clean, comfortable and right by the motorway, great hotel when travelling. Breakfast very good as was the restaurant.
Palacio de los Blasones Suites
Located 950 feet from Burgos Cathedral, the Palacio de los Blasones has air-conditioned suites with free Wi-Fi. There is a terrace with fountains and an elegant restaurant, where creative regional cuisine is served.The suites at Hotel Palacio de los Blasones have functional modern décor and hardwood floors. Many have a balcony, and all include a minibar and a separate lounge with satellite TV. The stylish bathrooms include a hairdryer.Palacio de los Blasones Hotel is a 5-minute walk from Plaza Mayor and San Lorenzo Church. Logroño and Palencia can be reached in around 90 minutes by car. Burgos is also situated on the famous Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.
- Fantastic location very close to the Catedral de Burgos, restaurants, bars, shopping. Beautiful tub to soak in. Thick towels, air conditioning running nice and cool. Great stay! I would love to stay again!
- Good location, laundry service, good air conditioning, helpful staff.
- The hotel is in the middle of the city. Perfect location. Quiet and safe.
- The facilities (including housekeeping) and breakfast were very good. There is something for everyone at breakfast – eggs, meats, cheeses, juices, breads, pastries, fruit, etc. The staff, as we encountered throughout out stay at the hotel and throughout Burgos, were stoic – no warmth or friendliness but not rude. Its a short walk to attractions, restaurants and shops without being in the center of the nighttime madness. We enjoyed our stay and our visit to Burgos.
- I liked that my room was like a loft, so I had plenty of space on the first floor with a sofa to put all my stuff … and on the second floor the room and bathroom. It is really good location to go around town and tour. Breakfast is a really basic breakfast but still a good one. Very clean.
NH Collection Palacio de Burgos
One of our top picks in Burgos.This beautiful palace building is in the heart of Burgos, by the River Arlanzón and opposite the Cathedral. It has free Wi-Fi, a sauna and fitness center.Stylish rooms at the NH Collection Palacio de Burgos include a 48-inch TV, coffee and tea making facilities, a mini-bar, safe and air conditioning. The private bathroom comes with a professional hairdryer.The hotel occupies a 16th-Century building with a cloister. It combines natural materials with modern design. Modern art is on display in rooms and public lounges.The elegant restaurant offers international and regional cuisine, along with a wide variety of wine and champagne.The NH Collection Palacio de Burgos is a short walk from the Plaza Mayor. There are 2 large parks nearby. Las Huelgas Monastery, the Bullring and the Burgos Museum are all within minutes.
- The location is perfect. Walking distance from city centre.
- Excellent room, excellent location, outstanding service
- Location, service at front desk and restaurant, where Alberto & Caridad were otstanding.
Breakfast was very good and restaurant staff were friendly and accommodating.
Gym was decent
Clean, beautiful facility and comfortable room
Love the size of our room
Hotel Norte y Londres
Hotel Norte y Londres is located in the historical and cultural center of Burgos, 500 feet from the cathedral. It offers free WiFi and a lounge with elegant antique furniture.The hotel offers private and shared rooms with charming street views, looking onto the city’s main shopping area. They also feature a TV, telephone and heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.In the surrounding area you can find a large range of tapas bars and restaurants, as well as shops. The tourist information office is just a few steps away, while the Casa del Cordón is just 350 feet away.The bus and train stations are within 0.6 mi of Norte y Londres. There is also parking 500 feet away in Plaza de España, with discounts for hotel guests. The Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route passes by the hotel.
- Very nice facilities, perfect location and a nice view. Staff was helpful and everything went smoothly. Room was quiet and comfortable with a spacious bathroom.
- Everything was, nice and clean. The staff was very nice and the location was great.
- Hotel is in a great location and fit for purpose. Right on the El Camino and very close to sites and services.
1. The location is wonderful. We faced hotel several time while we enjoy the city.
2. The bathtub was really helpful to take a rest
- Rooms were basic and spotless front desk helped with getting cab to airport for early morning.
Hotel Bulevar Burgos
Centrally located, just few feet from the old town, Hotel Bulevar Burgos offers fantastic views over Burgos’ Cathedral and is 5 minutes’ walk from the Museum of Human Evolution.Hotel Bulevar Burgos features contemporary design rooms with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Some of them offer views of the cathedral.The café serves snacks and drinks and there is also a lounge and a 24-hour reception.The historic heart of this ancient Castillian city can be reached with a 5-minute stroll. Here you can explore the charming shopping streets and squares which surround the impressive Cathedral.There are excellent road and bus networks around the hotel to help make exploring the area easy.
- Friendly staff and general cleanliness. Well appointed bathroom. Central location.
- Good location. Friendly professional staff. Very comfortable.
- Arrived by car and parked under the hotel. Room on 11th floor had a great view towards Cathedral which we visited in the morning. I’m not religious but it as certainly well worth a visit. Plenty of places to eat nearby.
- It was cheap and the location is ok. The staff was friendly
I have a car so I look for places to stay close to but not in the old town area. This place was excellent for that. A ten minute walk to the cathedral. Lots of places to eat.
Parking is very easy with large stalls
The staff gave me a room with a great view of the Cathedral which is lit up at night.
The breakfast was good and had the normal selections.
AC Hotel Burgos, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
Set in the heart of Burgos, a 2-minute walk from its emblematic Gothic cathedral, AC Hotel Burgos is the ideal place from which to explore the sights of this historical city.Rooms at the AC Hotel Burgos feature modern décor. Each one comes with plasma TV, a music system and mini-bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The AC Lounge is an area perfect for having a varied breakfast buffet, a lunch at midday or a drink and a selection of snacks in the evening.The Museum of Human Evolution is located 1,650 feet from the hotel.
- Very warm welcome! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Excellent English language skills.
Superb, friendly, totally customer oriented service at the reception, restaurant, etc.
Interior design, overall facility. Location is just great!!!
- The property is very close to the cathedral and all the historic places. The reception staff were very helpful.The restaurants around the cathedral plaza are good
- Beds were comfortable. Location was excellent near the cathedral and directly on the river promenade.
- Very nice, modern hotel. Well located. Rooms are large and confortable, very clean. Highly recommend. Good price. Recommended a very good restaurant close to the cathedral.
Hotel Mesón del Cid
One of our top picks in Burgos.Located opposite Burgos’s famous cathedral, the Hotel Meson El Cid hotel is a classic-style hotel with elegant rooms, with great views of this beautiful, historical city.Dine in style in the hotel’s lovely traditional-style restaurant, which is housed in a former manor building dating from the 15th century.The hotel offers 49 bedrooms, each with a TV, mini-bar and free Wi-Fi.From Hotel Meson El Cid you can easily explore the lovely old town of Burgos. Stroll around the charming, narrow streets.
- Location next to the cathedral and centre to old town. Basic room rate is good but breakfast at 10 euro pp and car parking at 18 euros make it less attractive
- Perfect location near the Caminho de Santiago and Burgos’ Cathedral, good breakfast.
- Fantastic location. Some rooms have direct view of the cathedral. Comfortable and clean. So convenient if you want to be central. Also quiet at the same time as it’s far enough away from bars and restaurants.
- Location, room, bathroom, and all facilities were excellent. The hotel is undergoing renovations, and however lovely it is now, it will likely get even nicer.
- I always try to stay here when in Burgos. The view of the cathedral and plaza is magnificent. Very quiet and decor is lovely. Also righ on the Camino De Santiago for pilgrim’s convenience.
Hotel Vía Gótica
One of our top picks in Burgos.Hotel Via Gotica is 800 feet from Burgos Cathedral, just across the River Arlanzón. Most rooms have a private balcony with Cathedral views, a free Netbook and free Wi-Fi.Burgos Bus Station is just 650 feet from the hotel, and it is 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel to the Human Evolution Museum.Modern air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen satellite TV and wooden floors. They are soundproofed and have a safe and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.A buffet breakfast is available in the Via Gotica restaurant. There is also a bar and snack bar.There is a 24-hour reception and luggage storage is offered. Public parking is possible nearby and guests at the hotel have discounted rates.
- Loved the bathroom and location. Very close to the Cathedral and all the plazas.
- Great view from our room, very close walking distance to everything, nice room, and friendly and helpful staff
- Room with a view of the gate and cathedral (room 202). Convenience of a cafe downstairs.
- Sensational location close to cathedral ad well as useful services, laundry, pharmacy and supermarket. Perfect for a camino stopover and rest day.
- Couldn’t ask for a better location, one block from the Cathedral and close to the bus station. Our window looked out on the beautiful Cathedral.
Top Hotels In Cogollos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cogollos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cogollos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cogollos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!