10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cody Wyoming – Top Hotel Reviews
Cody Wyoming is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cody Wyoming. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cody Wyoming. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cody Wyoming. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cody Wyoming right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cody Wyoming with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cody Wyoming:
Kings Inn Cody
One of our top picks in Cody.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Kings Inn Cody offers accommodations in Cody.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Yellowstone Regional Airport, 3.1 miles from Kings Inn Cody.
- Lobby stuffed animals. Friendly front desk employees
Cozy thematic hotel.
Spacious lobby with stuffed animals is also used as a breakfast hall. So you feel like having breakfast outdoors in Africa savannah.
Fast wi-fi connection.
We liked everything about Kings Inn. We were on the road for two weeks and there were two places that we were very, very pleased with and the Kings In was the first. The decor was fascinating with all the African animals. It was like walking into a safari.
Everything was very clean, the bed was very comfortable and the room was very spacious. If we ever get the chance to go to Cody again the Kings Inn is where we’ll stay. I wish I would of had my grandkids with us, I believe they would of been fascinated with the decor.
- location at edge of town, proximity to restaurant & quiet room
- It was a little below average for our other stays. Room ok, staff very nice, there was a b-b-q restaurant next door but needed to drive for anything else.
Cody Cowboy Village
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cody Cowboy Village offers accommodations in Cody. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Yellowstone Regional Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- This place was amazing and I would definitely stay there again if I ever am in that area. Super clean, awesome amount of space, fluffy towels and plenty of them, local pizza places deliver, excellent pool, friendly staff, nice breakfast with plenty of choices and staff was very helpful with questions.
- We stayed in one of the private cabins and loved it. Plenty of room, clean, comfortable. We want to go back to Cody just to stay there again.
- Our heater would not stop blowing heat – and we boiled to death – manager was very terse and rude. Would not compensate us for our troubles. Horrible experience with her.
Clean and comfortable cabins. Very large rooms. Off the highway enough to be quiet.
Tucked in a beautiful area with canyon and mountain views. The continental breakfast was the best we have seen to date. Staff is very friendly and very helpful.
- Unique cabins. Very comfortable. Great location for Cody sightseeing.
Cody Legacy Inn & Suites
In Cody, just 4 miles from Old Trail Town & Museum of the Old West, this hotel features an on-site hot tub and gym. A seasonal outdoor pool is available. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.A fridge and microwave is featured in each bright room at the Cody Legacy Inn & Suites. Guests can enjoy a cup of coffee from the in-room facilities. Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV with cable channels is included.Before heading out to explore nearby attractions, guests can start their day at the expanded coffee bar with coffee, creamers and a variety of teas and juice. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are on site at the Cody Legacy Inn & Suites.Showcasing the history of the American West, Buffalo Bill Historical Center is 2 miles from this hotel. Dan Millers Cowboy Music Revue is a 2-minute drive away.
- Facility was clean, tastefully decorated, very accommodating. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Nice big room. Extremely clean and comfortable. Friendly staff. Reasonable price.
- Facility was clean and neat. Log decor was great. Staff was on point, friendly and knowledgeable. Great selection of coffee and tea.
- I loved the shower!!!!!!!!!! great pressure! did not love that they did not serve breakfast 🙁
- Nice room layout. Steamy shower was in a separate from from the bathroom mirrors. Liked the table & chairs, plenty’s of surfaces to spread out on.
In downtown Cody, this Old West-styled hotel features guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. It showcases an on-site bar and restaurant and a free shuttle service to Yellowstone Regional Airport, a 5-minute drive away.Each air-conditioned room at Irma Hotel includes a cable TV. Guest rooms include a coffee machine and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Located at Hotel Irma, The Irma Grill serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. During the summer, dinner buffets are available. The restaurant serves signature prime rib and has drink options at the Buffalo Bill Bar and the Silver Saddle Saloon.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at Irma Hotel. A gift shop is available in the hotel.Buffalo Bill Historic Center of the West is an 8-minute walk from this hotel. The Cody Rodeo is 3 miles away. Yellowstone National Park is 50 miles away.
- Restaurant was great. Good location, fun quirky hotel.
- That so much was left as close to original as possible. Loved the ‘old’ but cozy feel.
- Our favorite aspect of the hotel was the historical value of the building. This makes up for any other little detail that might not be as per our standards or expectations. The restaurant service and food at both dinner and breakfast were great!
- Historical artifacts and old west decor, but not run down.
I really enjoyed the nightly music on the porch.
Americinn Cody-Yellowstone offers accommodations in Cody.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Yellowstone Regional Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The entire building appeared to be very well looked after. The parking area was fresh and accessible. The room was easily accessed and very nicely appointed in a western theme. Good variety and access to drinks, ice and snack dispensers.
- Loved the wildlife decor. Room was nicely decorated and clean. Breakfast was great, an unexpected surprise. Nice selection of food, considering it was included.
- Location was very convenient to everything in town. Staff was friendly. Hot baked cookies at registration was a very nice touch. Coffee bar was open at all times. Comfortable rooms.
- The staff was very nice and helpful and the room was clean and comfortable
- Comfortable bed and excellent long breakfast hours.
Holiday Inn Cody at Buffalo Bill Village
Just a mile from the Buffalo Bill Historical Center and Snowman Indoor Golf, this Cody hotel features an on-site lounge, a large outdoor pool, and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each of the classic rooms at the Buffalo Bill Village Holiday Inn offers large windows with blackout curtains. They include satellite TV, pay-per-view movie channels, and video games.Cardio equipment, a mounted TV, and full-length mirrors are part of the hotel gym. The business center, located off of the lobby, includes 2 computers and printers. For guest convenience, an ATM is available.Breakfast is available every morning at this Cody Holiday Inn. Bottoms Up Lounge is on site and open in the evenings.Old Trail Town, a collection of historic western buildings, is 3 miles from Holiday Inn Cody at Buffalo Bill Village. Buffalo Bill State Park is 10 miles from the hotel.
- Clean friendly good location free parking, no complaints great town I would definitely love to come here again!
- Clean and spacious room, free parking, good location, fair price (with Genius discount)
- Restaurant. We also had dinner there. ALL the staff were friendly, nice and helpful.
- We had a relaxing three days in Cody! Pool was lovely( The best pool that we had the whole of our 14 days in America ) the room was very comfortable clean tidy coffee machine fridge telly came in handy to relax in your own room. Also the staff were very friendly and helpful I don’t recall the ladies name who booked us in for our stay hope she doesn’t mind me saying this but she was an older lady and she was lovely so helpful and Nice.
- A good town to stop over in on way to Yellowstone. Good pool, good room and good breakfast and easy to wander along into town.
This Cody hotel is 45 minutes from Yellowstone National Park. It features free airport shuttle service, free Wi-Fi in public areas, and an indoor pool.Every guest suite at The Cody has a microwave and refrigerator. They also come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Deluxe suites have a balcony.Recreational facilities at the Cody include a hot tub and gym. Guests can also enjoy the business center and 24-hour front desk service.Breakfast is offered every morning at the Cody. Room service is available.The Cody Rodeo Ground and Cody Old Trail Town are within 1 miles of the hotel. Whitney Gallery of Western Art is 2 miles away.
- The king suite was beautiful, spacious and comfortable. The fireplace and jacuzzi added to the romantic atmosphere. The bed was very comfortable.
– Flexibility with reservation & cancellation.
– Very courteous staff.
- The staff were friendly, facilities were beautifully decorated, fun historical history all over the campus—excellent family vacation!
- The rooms were nice and the staff were awesome. Very friendly and helpful.
- The Cody has all the amenities you could ever need. Great place!
Comfort Inn at Buffalo Bill Village Resort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn at Buffalo Bill Village Resort offers accommodations in Cody.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Yellowstone Regional Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- The breakfast was good. The rooms were good as well with strong wifi, good shower and comfortable bed. The staff very helpful in finding a gym and restaurants.
- I was surprised to find sliced almonds at the breakfast bar. Really enjoyed them on my oatmeal. My husband enjoyed the eggs and sausage.
- Clean and up to date facilities. Staff very friendly and knowledge about local area.
- Great location and liked the President library,and Wild Bill museum. Great little city.
Efficient, basic accommodations.
Featuring free Wi-Fi, this historic hotel is 50 miles from the East Entrance to Yellowstone National Park. Each room features a flat-screen cable TV. Free parking is available to all guests.All of the rooms have fresh flowers, organic silk linens and Belgium chocolates at Chamberlin Inn Cody. Coffee-making facilities and a private bathroom with a hairdryer are also included.A balcony terrace overlooking downtown Cody is featured at Chamberlin Inn. Guests can enjoy a bar, a garden, a parlor and a library on site. A business center is also provided.Buffalo Bill Historical Center is a 5-minute walk from Cody Chamberlin Inn. Buffalo Bill State Park is 10 miles from the hotel.
- You can feel the history of this Inn when you walk in. It is such a great place to stay when you are in historic Cody. The staff is very kind and helpful in any way you need. They will try to accomodate you if you have special needs.
- The staff was delightful, the room was wonderful and the overall facility was spotless. It is a gem that all should seek. All I can say is keep up the GREAT work!!
- our room was clean & comfortable although small
- The Inn is beautifully restored and in a fantastic location. Everyone staff member was warm and welcoming. While the property was a bit over our budget (and on the high side for Cody), it is clear that a lot of care went into restoring this beautiful property. There is no elevator that I know off, and the staff was very friendly: we saw them offer to help other guests who had rooms upstairs.
- Bill was a warm and welcoming host who did a great job of making us feel at home. The hotel is nicely furnished, with historical touches everywhere, and the rooms are comfortable and super clean. The location, just off the main Sheridan Avenue, is perfect.
Super 8 Cody
In downtown Cody, this Wyoming motel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily continental breakfast. The motel is 50 miles east of Yellowstone National Park.A cable TV with extended channels and a mini refrigerator are included in all of the guest rooms at Cody Super 8. All rooms at this pet-friendly motel also include a desk, a hairdryer and tea and coffee-making facilities.Within 5 miles of the motel, you will find Buffalo Bill Historical Center, the Old Trail Town and Yellowstone Regional Airport.
Everything. Plus Christmas decor and music.
They were pet friendly too! Which was crucial as very few motels in this area allowed pets.
- Very friendly staff and excellent for keeping pets (without charging exhorbant fees)
- Based on our room, the bed was comfortable, the bathroom was clean and the room was clean!
- It was clean and we were checked in and out efficiently.
- Friendly staff, well priced, good location, classic cowboy style set-up, comfy room/accessories, right next to Pizza Hut. Laid back town.
- Everything. Plus Christmas decor and music.
Top Hotels In Cody Wyoming Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cody Wyoming to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cody Wyoming but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cody Wyoming. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!