10 Best Hotels To Stay In Coconut Island Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Coconut Island Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Coconut Island Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Coconut Island Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Coconut Island Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Coconut Island Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Coconut Island Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Coconut Island Florida:
Olde Marco Island Inn and Suites
One of our top picks in Marco Island.On Marco Island, Florida, this historic Victorian-style inn features an on-site restaurant and an outdoor swimming pool. Each suite includes a full kitchen.An oven, stovetop, and refrigerator are available in each private kitchen at the Olde Marco Island Inn and Suites. Guests can also enjoy a cable TV and a bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Bicycle rentals, fax and photocopying facilities, and vending machines are available at Olde Marco Island Inn. The on-site restaurant, Bistro Soleil, features French cuisine for breakfast and lunch each day.Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve is an 11-minute drive from this inn. Guests are 4 miles from golf at Hideaway Beach Club.
- Very comfortable, spacious accommodations. The resort area was very private, with few guests in the pool and restaurant areas. Pool area was comfortable and a great place to bring lunch or relax after the beach. Very relaxing stay!
- Very roomy , we had a 2 BR suite w 2 Baths and kitchenette.
- Beds and pillows were super comfortable. View was wonderful. Shower was great! Staff was super accommodating!
- Ideal location to restaurants and venue. Great accommodations.
- Very spacious suites, 2 bedroom , well equipped kitchenette, very clean .
Marco Island Lakeside Inn
One of our top picks in Marco Island.Located off State Highway 951, Marco Island Lakeside Inn is a 10-minute walk from Marco Town Center Mall. Guests can enjoy a heated outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A full kitchen or kitchenette is provided in all accommodations at Marco Island Lakeside Inn. Rooms are traditionally-styled with light-colored furnishings and décor. Cable TV, iPod docking station and views of the pool or Marco Lake are included.Free parking and access to barbecue facilities are provided at Marco Island Lakeside Inn. Laundry facilities and bike rental are offered on site for a fee.Lakeside Inn Marco Island is a 5-minute drive from Tigertail Beach. Marco Island Sea Excursions is a 15-minute walk away.
- Great location. Convenient to everything on the island!
Staff was great. The website indicates that the property is on a lake. In my opinion it is a large pond with plenty of greenery and wildlife. I know all properties on Marco Island were affected by the Hurricane, but this property needs some fixing up and sprucing up.
My GPS got confused when I first was trying to find the facility, after that it was easy to find. I also did not realized that it was on the east side of the island, not near the beaches. My fault for not looking at the map. Also the air-conditioning units need to be upgraded; noisy and erratic at temperature control; parking was great, kitchen was great, price was good.
Bed was comfy. Lovely clean bedding and quality towels and toiletries were great.
Very well equipped suite, appliances seemed new. Liked the wicker furniture and the lovely large fish picture on the wall.
- The facility is beautiful and quiet. The staff was extremely friendly and our room was very clean! We only had the time ti stay one night but we will be back!
- The cleanliness of the rooms. Enjoy the hospitality, bed and breakfast feel.
Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in Marco Island.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Experience first-class spa services, luxurious accommodations and exceptional amenities and facilities at this Marco Island resort, located right on the Gulf of Mexico, and only moments from major area attractions.Begin the day at the Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort with a delicious meal from one of the on-site restaurants, or enjoy an energizing swim in the resort-style pool. Relax in the afternoon with a massage from the full-service spa or take advantage of on-site water sports rentals, including sailing and kayaking.Enjoy spacious all-suite accommodations, furnished with a sleeper sofa and private balconies. Guestrooms also include a flat-screen TV as well as a refrigerator.Discover top-rated golf courses, the beautiful Everglades National Park and a large variety of shops and restaurants only moments from the Marco Island Hilton Resort. Marco Walk Plaza, featuring unique shops, a movie theater and dining options is also located within walking distance.
- There were restaurants and shopping right across the street. It was not crowded. The resort and beach we’re beautiful. It was a very relaxing trip.
- Exceptionally clean – great bed/bedding and bath accessories
- The location was great and the hotel was beautiful
- The room we stayed in (5th floor) was huge, BIG plus in my book; the view from the balcony was excellent, pool and beach view. Big plus to the salon sized hair dryer, great for us ladies who have long hair; I didn’t have to spend an hour blow drying with a mini dryer you usually find at hotel rooms. One more plus, the slippers; fluffy and comfy after a day of walking on shells and hot sand. The hotel is right across the street from the restaurants, which are great! We didn’t try the hotel restaurant, only for breakfast buffet, which I must say was very good (great just made omelettes) I wish they would’ve had just made pancakes like they did waffles. I wish I could remember the valet/parking manager that was on duty Sunday night (May 28,17); he went out of his way to heat up our baby’s bottle of milk because we couldn’t find a microwave to do so. I must say “thank you” once again.
- We Loved everything about this hotel, the rooms, the pool, the beach and the service!
Charter Club Resort Of Naples Bay By Diamond Resorts
Located in the city’s historic district, the resort is ideally situated, just a short walk or bike ride from the beaches and the historic Naples Pier.Enjoy the area’s array of restaurants, galleries, boutiques and shops. Or, if you’re feeling a little more active, enjoy the area’s championship golf courses, tennis courts, boating and deep-sea fishing on the Gulf of Mexico, or stroll along Naples’ 7 miles of sugar-white sand beaches.Charter Club Of Naples Bay gives you the best of secluded relaxation, alongside exciting activities and entertainment.
- Isais(sp) is the quiet guy at the desk. He is kind, professional and helpful. An unsung star.
- Great apartment. We were on the top floor and particularly liked the covered balcony at the rear of the property. It overlooked a busy, public slipway – really interesting to watch the boats going in and out of the water. Otherwise a very quiet resort. A lovely place to stay – would re-book without hesitation.
- The two bed apartments was well maintained and very clean. Beds were comfortable. Nice balcony area. Located not far from 5th Ave and the historic 3rd Ave, where there is a good selection of bars and restaurants. Close by is Tin City which is sited next to the water with quaint pubs and cafes, specialising in fish dishes. Very popular with tourists. Beach is just a short ride away – lovely views of the sunsets from the pier. Plenty of golf courses in the area. The pool and bar have panoramic views of the Bay.
- the bed was very comfortable. the weekly room service was welcome
- Best location in Naples with fantastic bay-side pool area (great views) and walking distance to all the restaurants and bars in the historic district.
Hyatt House Naples/5th Avenue
One of our top picks in Naples.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located 8 miles from Silverspot Cinema in Naples, Hyatt House Naples/5th Avenue features a restaurant and bar. The hotel has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Sun-N-Fun Lagoon is 9 miles from Hyatt House Naples/5th Avenue, and Silverspot Cinema is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 27 miles from Hyatt House Naples/5th Avenue.
- They were able to accommodate a room during to busiest of the season with literally everything booked.
- The bed was super comfortable. The staff was great!
- Beautiful common areas and pool…ask for a balcony room. 15-20 min walk into Naples.
- Breakfast wonderful. Noisy room overlooking entrance first night, but they agreed to switch us to a better room second/third nights. Accommodated our early arrival and late departure requests. Very happy with our stay and staff WONDERFUL!
- Self parking with easy access or valet parking – you choose! Very nice hotel, clean and cozy rooms. Beautiful lobby with modern fireplace imitation and great looking restaurant. Hotel is located on island – behind the building you can find well maintained marina “Docks on the 5th”.
The Inn On Fifth
One of our best sellers in Naples! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. In downtown Naples, this Florida hotel is Mediterranean-inspired and provides guests with access to a full-service spa. Guests can also enjoy cable TV and seating areas in each room.A work desk and ironing facilities are standard in every room at Inn on Fifth. Guests will also enjoy a refrigerator, video games and pay-per-view channels in select rooms.Spa on Fifth, the on-site spa, offers massages, facials and body wraps. Guests also have access to a fitness center, business center and outdoor pool.Vintage-inspired Avenue 5 serves lunch and dinner including aged beef, Maine lobster, and an extensive wine list. Truluck’s Seafood Steak Crabhouse features lunch and dinner and specializes in Florida stone crab.The beach is just a 12-minute walk from this modern hotel. Inn on Fifth is also located next to Fifth Avenue South shopping center, which features a variety of dining and shopping options.
- From check in to departure the staff were unfailingly courteous and efficient especially the room cleaners, pool and room service staff. The decor everywhere was modern and with thoughtful design. All round a very pleasant and stress free stay.
- The location is very good, the staff very helpful and generally a very good hotel.
- Room clean and bed very comfortable. Pool area never very crowded, overall a quiet stay.
- Great location. The hotel is the middle of all the wonderful shopping and the best restaurants.
The bed really comfy
Loved quality of L’Occitane products but could have given us one set each for the price of the room!
Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Naples
Located 5 minutes from the Naples Municipal Airport, this smoke-free Naples hotel has an outdoor heated pool, hot tub, and free in-room Wi-Fi. Naples Beach is 2 miles away.Each accommodation at the Naples Red Roof Plus includes a flat-screen cable TV. This all non-smoking hotel provides free local calls and safes.This pet-friendly hotel features a snack center and picnic area with barbecue facilities. Boat rentals are available at Brookside Marina, which is next to the hotel. The 24-hour front desk provides coffee every morning.The shops and restaurants of Naples Pier and Third Street South in Old Naples are 2 miles away. Central Naples is just under 1 miles from the property.
East Naples is a great choice for travelers interested in scenery, sunsets and sandy beaches.
- Nice people at the desk. Good coffee. Good location. Pleasantly surprised…
Spacious room had microwave and refrigerator
The staff was very kind, they offer tooth brush or/and hair dryer…I really carry my own all the time and it was only for one night!
They serve coffee and Tea at the lobby 24 hrs.
My husband and I truly enjoy our stay at this hotel.?
- Nice location in town. The fam and I loved the large swimming pool and sweet hot tub! IHOP directly behind it!
- It’s clean and the staff very friendly. The pool is great for kids. The hotel is not so close from the beach but is well located.
One of our top picks in Naples – and a guest favorite.
Drawing its spirit and inspiration from the villages of Tuscany, Bellasera Resort in Naples is located at the gateway to 5th Avenue South, famous for its galleries, boutiques, and restaurants.Guests of Bellasera Resort can enjoy on-site luxury cabanas, a heated outdoor pool, and a fitness centre all within an authentic Italian setting. Concierge services are provided.Every accommodation features private balconies with courtyard views. Suites come with fully equipped kitchens, which include a refrigerator, kitchenware, and coffee-making facilities. Dining and living areas are also included in suites.Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens and Naples Pier are both within 7 minutes’ drive of Bellasera Resort. Naples Botanical Garden is but 10 minutes’ drive from the accommodation.
It is a great place. We have been there before.
Great improvements, restauant was awesome!
- Our 5th annual stay at The Bellasara. The convenience of an excellent one bed apartments within a hotel and all it’s facilities is a big attraction to us. The consistent high standard achieved by the staff is much appreciated. The apartments are spotless and well equipped. The same reception and concierge staff have been here a number of years which must show that it’s not only a good place to stay but a good place to work to!
- My husband and I had a fantastic stay at the beautiful Bellasera Resort. The attention to detail in the design was wonderful, from the amenities to our room. Great location, pool, and hot tub. The complimentary shuttle, bicycles, and parking were wonderful as well. We will definitely be back!
- Living area, kitchen and especially nice. Equipment in kitchen excellent.
- Room, advertised as a studio, was very comfortable and roomy!
- It is a great place. We have been there before.
Trianon Old Naples
In Naples city center, the Trianon Old Naples is less than a 5-minute drive from the beach. Guests can enjoy a heated outdoor pool.A flat-screen cable TV and coffee-making facilities are featured in every classical room at this Naples hotel. A desk is included as well.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the entire hotel and guests have access to a laundromat.This hotel is just a 4-minute walk from the dining options on 5th Avenue. The Naples Pier is less than a 5-minute drive away.
We liked the location! Close to 5th and 12th Ave activity’s. Walkable to the beach.
We enjoyed the king bed.
The shower is large.
The room is clean.
The staff friendly and helpful.
- This is a nice simple but classy hotel with easy access to 5th Avenue in Naples. I recommend it to any type of traveler. They do not have a restaurant but you are within walking distance to many places to choose from. I definitely plan to return 🙂
- I’ve been to Naples many times but this was my first stay at the Trianon. The location is fantastic: just 2 blocks from the main dining/shopping area. The bed was very comfortable.
- Room was spacious, the bed was comfortable with nice pillows. The location is very good – very close to the downtown and historical downtown but quiet. The check in and check out was very easy and fast.
- All was great, we have stayed there a few times before
- We liked the location! Close to 5th and 12th Ave activity’s. Walkable to the beach.
Bayfront Inn 5th Avenue
One of our top picks in Naples.Bayfront Inn 5th Avenue is a retreat where pampering attention to every detail is a must. Where knowledge and exploration of this locale beckons to be uncovered.Naples is located in Southwest Florida along the Gulf of Mexico. The location is abundant in the award winning beaches, professional quality golf or tennis, family fun and incredible shopping destinations for everyone.Enjoy a location that provides guests with amenities of a resort…within walking distance of the luxuries of downtown Naples.
- Great room size; nice bar / restaurant by the water; clean and tidy; located near 5th avenue and close to restaurants.
- The bed is comfortable, the view of the sunrise is spectacular, iced citrus water and hot water are always availabe in the lobby. This is the second time we’ve stayed here. Highly recommend it!
- The view was great to the Harbor! The bed was comfortable. The front desk was welcoming. Concierge was helpful. Maid service was generally good.
- Enjoyed the crazy atmosphere beach life. The indoor Italian restaurant was excellent. Our server Laura was terrific as was her support staff.
- Nice patio and bar. Excellent location. Staff at front desk was helpful
Top Hotels In Coconut Island Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Coconut Island Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Coconut Island Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Coconut Island Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!