10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cocoa Beach Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Cocoa Beach Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cocoa Beach Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cocoa Beach Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cocoa Beach Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cocoa Beach Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cocoa Beach Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cocoa Beach Florida:
Comfort Inn and Suites Resort Cocoa Beach
One of our top picks in Cocoa Beach.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This Cocoa Beach hotel is one block from the Atlantic Ocean and 5 minutes from Port Canaveral. The beach hotel features a game room and outdoor courtyard with volleyball courts.Guest rooms at the Comfort Inn Cocoa Beach include an in-room safe and free Wi-Fi. Cable TV and a work desk are also provided.Resort Comfort Inn Cocoa Beach provides a gym and business center on site. An outdoor pool with hot tub, volleyball court, children’s playground and barbecue grills are also in the courtyard.Cocoa Beach Comfort Inn features the Lagoon Lounge, which has daily happy hour specials. The Tropical Grill Snackbar is a poolside restaurant open for breakfast and lunch.The J.F. Kennedy Space Center is within a 30-minute drive of the Comfort Inn and Suites Resort near Cocoa Beach.
- Partial ocean view. Great breeze off of the ocean. Only reason we stayed the one night was due to ocean breeze masking the smell from carpet.
- Breakfast area was very nice and the food selection was good.
- that it was really close to the port for a cruise.
- Breakfast was excellent with a wide selection. Room was clean and convenient. Staff was very responsive to questions. Overall, a very pleasant experience.
- We travel with friends several times a year to go on cruises and look for a room the day before we leave the port that has comfortable and clean accommodations, breakfast included, easy transfers from airports and to ports as well as good restaurants near hotel. This place checked all the boxes for us.
La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach-Port Canaveral
One of our best sellers in Cocoa Beach! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Formerly owned by America’s original 7 astronauts, this La Quinta Inn is located in the heart of Cocoa Beach. Guests can enjoy a hot and cold continental breakfast and Cape Canaveral is 10 minutes’ drive away.Free Wi-Fi is included in each room of this Cocoa Beach hotel. Coffee-making facilities are also provided along with a microwave and refrigerator.An outdoor pool is on site at the La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach-Port Canaveral. Guests will also have access to an adjacent fitness center.Cocoa Beach Pier and the Astronaut Hall of Fame are all in close proximity to this hotel. The beach is less than 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Excellent staff, heated pool, plenty of parking. Located across the street from beach access and close to stores and restaurants.
- Would recommend that hotel to all family and friends
- Friendly, clean, big rooms , kitchen facilities and table, air con, iron and board
- The facility outside and in was very well kept. I was very pleased with the pool and facilities. The desk assistants and breakfast girl were so friendly and helpful. This facility had nothing over another hotel. Room was very clean and maintained.
- The staff if very good. Breakfast was nice to have right on site. Excellent parking. Rooms are very nice and clean. Has everything you need. The pool was very nice.
Motel 6 Cocoa Beach
A 3-minute walk from the beach, this motel in Cocoa Beach, Florida provides guests with comfortable accommodations with convenient services and amenities. Coffee and tea are provided every morning.Motel 6 Cocoa Beach has easy access to a variety of area attractions. Port Canaveral and Patrick Air Force Base are within 6 miles of the hotel. The Cocoa Expo Center, Brevard Zoo and the Kennedy Space Center are just a short drive away.After spending the day soaking up the sun at the beach, go for a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool. Additional amenities at the Cocoa beach Motel 6 include free morning coffee, in-room cable TV with expanded channels and free local calls.
- Location was great. Extra large room. They do not charge for a pet. Pool area was very nice and clean.
. Motel is easy to find and well sign-posted. There are many fast food restos nearby and of course, Ron Jon’s is just a few minutes walk away.
Check-in with Robert was great. He was fast, helpful and friendly
- The staff was very friendly, the price was fine, and the location is excellent.
- The hotel is in a good location and close to the beach. Nothing else about this hotel is good.
- It was only a block from ocean, starbucks and Ron Jon’s surfshop
Beach Island Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Beach Island Resort offers accommodations in Cocoa Beach, just 15 miles from Melbourne.Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.The hotel also provides bike rental. Palm Bay is 18 miles from Beach Island Resort, and Cape Canaveral is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Melbourne International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location! This is an old Florida style motel. Very simple, no fancy elevators. My kids had a blast. Pool floats, Boogie boards and balls were all on site for them. Loved waking up right on the beach. Laundry smelled so fresh, even the bedspread! We will definitely be back but will stay longer!
- The location is great. A little over a mile away from downtown, which equals less traffic for you. Lots of turtle nests during nesting season.
Top notch positive one on one management interaction.
Nice themed surroundings with tropical ornaments and details of summer
- The place is adorable. The managers are so polite and friendly. It was an overall excellent choice and I will be staying again.
- John and Sherry were fabulous hosts. They didn’t say no, even once. They let us know where to go, what to do and we’re right on! John was so very caring and may have even saved a life while we were there. No lie, these are the best kind of people managing one of the last hidden gems on Cocoa Beach. Safe, clean, great pool, awesome beach, and all amenities needed. I feel younger and happier after a week at Beach Island. Close by all the action but completely away from any chaos. So good.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
One of our best sellers in Cocoa Beach! In Florida just steps from soft sand and Cocoa Beach Pier, this hotel features an outdoor pool and terrace. A hot breakfast is served daily. Free Wi-Fi is included in all rooms.Cable TV is featured in all guest rooms at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. Each air-conditioned room comes equipped with a small refrigerator and microwave.Cocoa Beach Oceanfront La Quinta Inn & Suites serves a breakfast of waffles, eggs and sausage. After a day at the beach, guests can relax with a cocktail at the on-site bar.Patrick Air Force Base is 8 miles from this property.
- Nice beach location & walking to good food; good breakfast & nice ” rain forest ” ambiance. Staff helpful & friendly. Good room; liked we could adjust temperature well.
- The hotel is right on the beach. The pool is protected from the sea breezes which can become very strong. Lots of shade available, Proximity to Port Canaveral. Cleanliness. No bad odors anywhere. Very spacious room with balcony. Extremely helpful staff.
- Outside area for coffee. Although chilly a heater may be a good idea?
- Hot breakfast was good and unexpected not so good the second day.
- Very friendly staff and close to ocean with great views
International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach
This ocean front hotel is within a short drive of Cocoa Village and the Kennedy Space Center. The hotel offers a spacious outdoor pool and on-site dining options. Cocoa Beach Pier is 2.5 miles from the property.Guest rooms at the Cocoa Beach International Palms Resort are equipped with cable TV and coffee makers.International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach offers a children’s pool with a Pirate Ship water feature. A fitness centre and outdoor tennis courts are also available on-site.Port Canaveral is 5.7 miles from the International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach. Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is a 34 minutes’ drive from the property.Guests can have a beverage from the poolside Splash Bar at the International Palms in Cocoa Beach. The Breakfast Spot and Mambos Bar & Grill are also available at the hotel.
- Cleanliness. Housekeeping staff were the ultimate.
- Decent price for the breakfast buffet and included drink
- I like the location and friendly staff. The rooms are old and need updating. The grounds are nice.
- The room and the property was very nice, it was walking distance from the beach, there were things to do on the property itself, and they were very pet friendly
Some steps from the beach
Stuff and services excellent
We fill like at home
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. On beautiful Cocoa Beach, on a barrier island between the ocean and Banana Lagoon, this hotel features 2 outdoor pools. High speed internet and a daily continental breakfast are also provided.Cable TV, microwave, and small refrigerator are found in each colorful, wood-furnished room of the Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites. A coffee machine and work desk are also included.Guests of the Cocoa Beach Best Western can enjoy the poolside Veranda Bar and picnic area with barbecue grills. A fitness room and a business center are also available.The Cocoa Beach Pier is a 5-minute walk from the Hotel & Suites. Port Canaveral is less than 4 miles away.
- Great location – hoped to be beach front but there are several different buildings! Beware.
- The breakfasts were very good. The view was spectacular, after we got into our right room.
- People were great. Hotel was broken up in multiple buildings is the only small inconvenience. Loved the place and location. Would recommend and will definitely return.
- The view. It was exceptional The balcony great. The two queen beds slept well.
- The location was great! Right near the pier. The room was very large and had a great view. Lots of restaurants and shops nearby. The amenities were nice, as the fridge, microwave, and coffeemaker
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
One of our top picks in Cocoa Beach.This Cocoa Beach, Florida hotel is nestled on the beaches of the Atlantic Ocean and is 19 miles from the Kennedy Space Center. The hotel provides on-site dining options and concierge services.Begin the morning at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront hotel with a delicious breakfast from the on-site restaurant before taking an on-site surfing lesson. After a day at the beach, relax by the pool with a cocktail from the Tiki Bar or work out in the state-of-the-art fitness center.Many area attractions are easily accessible from the Cocoa Beach Hilton. See exciting wildlife at the Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge, shop at Cocoa Beach Surf Company or walk along the Cocoa Beach pier.
- Pool temp was amazing. Staff were incredible. Location was perfect for us. Food at the Longboards bar and grill was delicious.
- The view!!!! How could anyone not love that view!(picture attached is from the room window!)
- The fact that it had a washing machine, large rooms, great staff, especially the room cleaning staff.
The bed was very soft. Friendly staff at the front desk and at the bars. Perfect location, near downtown Cocoa Beach and close to Kennedy Space Center.
It was cold so we didn’t enjoy the nice pool and the beach!
- Very clean, great location, PLENTY of beach access, awesome breakfast buffet for $17.00
Cocoa Beach Suites Hotel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This Cocoa Beach, Florida hotel is located just a half-block from the Atlantic Ocean. It offers an airport shuttle, free Wi-Fi, and access to swimming pools at several nearby hotels.Each suite at Cocoa Beach Suites Hotel has a kitchenette and a sitting area with a sofa bed. Helpful amenities include a coffee maker, a hairdryer, and an iron.Suites Hotel Cocoa Beach has a front desk that is staffed 24 hours a day and offers fax and photocopy services.Lori Wilson Park, offering public beach access, is just over 1 miles away. Port Canaveral is less than a 10-minute drive from the Cocoa Beach hotel. The Kennedy Space Center is a 20-minute drive away.
- Excellent location to the cruise ports. I liked the double beds in one room and master style in the joining suite. Great style for families with small kids! Lucia was a great front desk clerk.
- the room was great we were on the end and had a great view
- The room was spacious and the staff was very accommodating. The location was excellent!
- Seriously needs updating and stop the loitering of homeless or drug users. Very unprofessional staff and lots of loitering. Disappointed.
- Nice rooms. Beds and pillows were good. Was well-cleaned. Staff was nice. Ocean-view.
Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach
Located one block from the Atlantic Ocean is this Cocoa Beach hotel. The hotel has a fitness center, business center and restaurant featuring a 5600-gallon tank with sharks and exotic fish.Guest rooms at the Cocoa Beach Four Points hotel come with cable TV, in-room movies and video games. Rooms are decorated in beach or surf decor.Four Points Cocoa Beach offers an outdoor pool and hot tub and laundromat. An area transport service and 24-hour front desk are available. On-site dining is possible at the Shark Pit Bar and Grill which is open daily.Port Canaveral is 5 minutes from the Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach. Space Coast Stadium and the Kennedy Space Center are both a 20 minute drive from this hotel.
- Not a fan of Starbucks pre-packaged egg sandwiches.
- large rooms with very comfortable beds and large screen tv easy access to room and near other businesses food and pharmacy coffee
- Nearness to beach and variety of local restaurants, church,etc. Lobby aquarium. Room refrigerator. Starbucks on grounds.
- Your reception area was very friendly and inviting; which includes the person on staff.
- Bed was comfy. Wood look tile near entrance better than carpet. Very near the beach
Top Hotels In Cocoa Beach Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cocoa Beach Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cocoa Beach Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cocoa Beach Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!