10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cocles Limon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cocles Limon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cocles Limon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cocles Limon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cocles Limon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cocles Limon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cocles Limon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cocles Limon:
Villas Lomas del Caribe
One of our top picks in Cocles – and a guest favorite.
Villas Lomas del Caribe is located in Cocles, 2.5 miles from Puerto Viejo and 11 miles from Cahuita. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV.
- Beautiful villa with pool in lovely gardens. Great facilities – well equipped kitchen.
- Staff friendly, property well taken care of, extremely clean and well organized and secure.
- The accommodations were wonderful! The pool and lounging chairs and outside furniture were excellent. The bed was very comfortable. Great place to stay!
- It is just an amazing place. You would never find better quality in the area (and i did visit so many hotels in this area)
- Huge villa with private swimming pool (approx 6m diameter, 1.4m deep) and terrace. Indoor and outdoor dining seating with outdoor undercover in case of rain. Quiet air conditioning. Drinking water tap and own parking space. Butterfly’s and birds visiting the garden surrounding the villa with the forest all around us. Free WiFi. Staff were very helpful and accommodating to requests. Bathroom towels and pool towels provided.
Mi Casa Hostel y Hotel El Tesoro
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Cocles, 0.9 miles from Puerto Viejo, Mi Casa Hostel y Hotel El Tesoro features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- Absolutely nothing!!! It was a night from hell! Room was disgusting, dirty, things were crawling on ground and walls we never seen before. We had huge pink mound on top of ceiling!
- The location is great, close enough to walk to town, and a really nice coffee / smoothie shop next door! I also enjoyed the jungle around the hotel, with Howler Monkeys in the early morning.
- Great location. Right at the beach, good bar/restaurant right out front, nice cafe and coffee tour next door.
- Location was the only good thing about this place and that is was quiet.
- Loved that it wasn’t in the heart of the action but a close enough walking distance. Very friendly staff and cantina there called the Tasty Wave is legit. Ask for Blaine if she is working. She is a great person and an encyclopedia of information.
Cabinas Ole Caribe
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Cabinas Ole Caribe offers accommodations in Cocles, just 2.2 miles from Puerto Viejo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- Me encantó el lugar, muy aseado y una decoración muy linda, además el recibimiento que nos dieron con un cóctel, el personal es súper amable y muy atentos con lo que necesitáramos👌
- La mujer fue espectacularmente amable conmigo. Estaba enferma y me cuidó como a una hija. Es un angel!
- Special place: limpio, cortesía, cerca de las playas más bonitas, tranquilo, disponible, accesible..claramente vamos a regresar, en serio la pasamos super bien!! totally recommended 😉
- El servicio es súper completo ! Y la atención prestada cordialmente y excelente!
Le calme de l’endroit
L’accueil la gentillesse et la générosité des propriétaire
Singes hurleurs, paresseux et toucans à volonté
Hotel Aguas Claras
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hotel Aguas Claras offers accommodations in Cocles. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find concierge services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling. Puerto Viejo is 2.5 miles from Hotel Aguas Claras, and Cahuita is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Kasha offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cocles, just 3 miles from Puerto Viejo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
Beds are comfy, and the rooms are very spacious. They have a small fridge, a/c and a ceiling fan, it is hard to get extra hot.
You really get a nice rest, because the rooms are far from the street, the restaurant and the pool, so it’s very quite and nice to sleep.
The girls at the restaurant are super kind, loved them. Breakfasts were good!
- Staff are tryin to do their best with facilities without almost anything of maintenance work.
- The location is not bad and its nearby Puerto Viejo and Manzanillo.
The hotel staff clean every day, is very friendly.
I visit the hotel in the past and this last visit showed all the work they have done in the last year.
Maintaining a hotel in this place is a hard task. However pool status was improved.
And the rooms are cleaner and enlightened, was a great idea to incorporate the new air conditioning and cable TV.
Travel with my family and my pet no complaints. In I love having the chance to see sloths in the garden, it is awakened by herds of monkeys also this time I could see a Lowland paca in the parking lot and lots of birds on the property. If you want adventure, share with nature and leave the stress of the city this is a very effective remedy
- great location, near the beach and restaurants. they offered free bikes (although they didn’t work so well).
- Beds are comfy, and the rooms are very spacious. They have a small fridge, a/c and a ceiling fan, it is hard to get extra hot.
Lanna Ban Hotel
One of our best sellers in Puerto Viejo! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lanna Ban Hotel offers accommodations in Puerto Viejo. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Cahuita is 10 miles from Lanna Ban Hotel, and Cocles is 0.7 miles from the property.
- The pool was very good. The rooms nailed the Thai feel and were spacious and comfortable. Being located so close to the forest meant that there was always the sound of animals (especially Howler Monkies at night) and it’s also right opposite the beach so the sound of waves breaking on the shore was also ever present.
- Stunning property prettiest in the area, insanely nice staff, free laundry service, free in room breakfast daily, beach is across the street!
- Beautiful views. Excellent helpful staff. Tasty breakfast. Spacious rooms. The additional of the pool is faboulous.
- Very nice property. We had a great ocean view. I was originally concerned about no air conditioning but it was so pleasant it was not an issue at all. Check in experience was easy and friendly. We left before breakfast so I cant comment on that.
- location was perfect! cottages were unique and beautiful and comfortable! loved the balcony! the garden and property and pool are beautiful! really enjoyed our time here and hope to be back!
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Puerto Viejo in the region of Limón, 11 miles from Cahuita, Merlin features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- Staff was super. Coffee free to guests and available early. Had bikes to rent on sight.
- nice place. But you need a car, or be sporty on the bike, or take a bus (every two hours – only daytime) to spend a nice holiday there. Breakfast very good. cheap for puerto viejo. nice nature. very nice bathroom. Bikes available for rent there.
- The place Is out of town no road noise which is nice. There is lots of rainforest around the area full of wildlife. The dining area is outside & covered you can hear all the wildlife natural sounds.
- Beautiful rooms, a lot of bikes to rent, nice people
We were surprised that we found rooms in Costa Rica with european standard with really good price. Very comfortable. Quiete and safe. Lots of birds and animals around (monkey, sloths, parrots, tucans, butterflies) Paradise!
New bikes for rent at hotel, so everything was close. Almost private beach just 5 mins walk from hotel. We enjoyed our stay and we will definitely come back one day. 🙂
Luna Caribeña Village
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Luna Caribeña Village is located in Puerto Viejo in the region of Limón, just 11 miles from Cahuita.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.
- We felt safe at the property. The owner is very friendly and even though there was a language barrier, we were able communicate very well with her. She even offered to do our laundry, for a charge. The outdoor kitchen was stocked with lots of pots, pans, and utensils. The family dog is adorable and came to visit us everyday.
- Es una cabaña con dos habitaciones muy bien equipada, lástima que sólo pasamos una noche. La piscina está muy limpia. Tiene un super cerca paa poder comprar y cocinar.
- La piscina , la habitación y los alrededores muy acogedores.
- Lugar muy céntrico, buena relación calidad precio. La piscina muy agradable. Nos prestaron un colchón para el niño
- La ubicación es perfecta y el lugar es muy lindo. Lo recomiendo
Casitas Mar y Luz
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a garden, Casitas Mar y Luz is located in Puerto Viejo. Cahuita is 11 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a toaster, a refrigerator, and a stovetop. There is a private bathroom with a shower in every unit. Towels are available.Casitas Mar y Luz also includes a terrace.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Cocles is 2 miles from Casitas Mar y Luz.
- Great place,rental bikes available, near beach. Friendly hosts
- The bungalows were very cute and the cheap bicycle rentals on site was so convenient. The staff were very helpful and nice. Playa Chiquita beach was a very nice spot and not a ton of people since it isn’t visible from the road.
- Very nice location, you could hear and see the wild animals. Friendly and helpful staff.
- The staff were fabulous! Jose and co deserve praise because they are very attentive and great hosts!!
- Great staff always ready to answer to your questions
La Kukula Lodge
One of our top picks in Puerto Viejo.Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, La Kukula Lodge offers accommodations in Puerto Viejo. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Cahuita is 11 miles from La Kukula Lodge, and Cocles is 1.9 miles away.
- Very comfy beds! Seating uncomfortable on deck area needs cushions!
friendly staff and nice family, very helpful.
rly enjoyed the jungle experience.
- The owners who live on site, and their staff were welcoming, informative and friendly. Always willing to assist us in any way they could to make our stay as enjoyable as possible.
- We loved the ‘jungle’ experience and the sounds of it’s inhabitants night and day. The lodge is beautiful and comfortable and aimes at making its visitors one with the surrounding nature. The shower was great, we loved the rainwater.
- You were in the heart of the jungle – like a dream!
Top Hotels In Cocles Limon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cocles Limon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cocles Limon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cocles Limon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!