10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cobisa Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Cobisa Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cobisa Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cobisa Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cobisa Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cobisa Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cobisa Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cobisa Castilla-la Mancha:
Suites Casas de los Reyes
Suites Casas de los Reyes is located just outside Toledo’s city wall, next to the Bisagra Gate. Includes free Wi-Fi access, and free secure public parking 350 feet away.All of the rooms and suites have a comfortable living room with TV. They also include a fridge. Some rooms have a balcony.Suites Casas de los Reyes are set around a rustic-style patio, characteristic of Toledo.Suites Casas de los Reyes are located in Toledo’s historic center, opposite the city walls. The city’s bullring is 5 minutes’ walk away, and you can walk to the Alcázar Fortress in 10 minutes.The property is also well-placed for road access. The AP41 motorway to Madrid is nearby. Toledo Train Station is only 350 feet away, while the AVE Train Station is within 1,650 feet. A free public parking is available nearby.
- The place was nice, other than the horrid woman in reception.
- La ubicación perfecta, a mitad de las dos escaleras eléctricas, al lado de la puerta de Bisagra, y fuera de las murallas donde dejamos el coche sin necesidad de cogerlo durante toda la estancia
- Muy buena ubicación. Tienes cerca los dos accesos con escaleras mecánicas que llevan al centro de Toledo. La suite es espaciosa, muy limpia y con todo lo necesario para que el descanso sea perfecto. Y el personal del hotel muy muy amable. La Suite la limpiaron, nos cambiaron las toallas e hicieron la cama todos los días (había algún comentario que se quejaba de lo contrario). Sin duda repetiré cuando vuelva a Toledo.
- La habitación amplia. Sofá y cama súper cómodos. Ubicación muy buena.
- La atención del personal, la decoración de la Suite, la conexión Wifi y el patio de la casa
Casa del Diamantista
This family-run hotel is located in the historical center of Toledo. Casa del Diamantista offeres views of the river Tajo, eight minutes on foot from the Cathedral and 10 minutes from the Alcázar.The simple bedrooms are peaceful and ideal for a short break in this monumental city. They come with air-conditioning, heating, flat-screen TV and private bathroom. They have a terrace or river views.The complex is easily accessed by road and there are parking facilities nearby. WiFi is available in some rooms and common areas.Toledo Bus Station is 20 minutes away from Casa del Diamantista.
- Really close to the river, recently renovated, also not a bad walk to central Toledo although it is uphill
Great staff, very helpful
The rooms are new and very clean
- The view and the whole apartment with friendly customer service.
- Nice and helpfull staff. It is clean and tidy. Towel is provided as well as the lock with no extra charge. Located beside lovely walking path that is following the river.
- The staff was incredible:warm, always available, helpful.The room was really new and clean.
Hotel Las Nieves
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Hotel Las Nieves is located in Nambroca, 5 minutes’ drive from the beautiful city of Toledo.Hotel Las Nieves offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and free WiFi, as well as a private bathroom with a bath.The hotel has a café where you can have breakfast. There is also a 24-hour reception, and free parking is available nearby.The beautiful gardens of Aranjuez are 45 minutes’ drive from Hotel Las Nieves. Central Madrid is under an hour’s drive away.
- Easily accessible from the motorway. Very clean and spacious rooms. Great for an overnight stopover on our way to Santander
- On changeait nos serviettes tous les jours, vidait les poubelles, etc.
- Su cercanía a Toledo y la habitación muy espaciosa.
- La limpieza y la amplitud de la habitación, era enorme. Muy buena relación calidad precio.
- La amplitud de habitacion con terraza, su comodidad y su baño. Parece mas un apartamento, que una habitacion.Está muy bien para visitar Toledo y descansar fuera del bullicio de la ciudad. Lugar tranquilo y cómodo.
Hotel la Bastida
One of our best sellers in Toledo! Hotel la Bastida is just 10 minutes’ drive from Toledo’s historic center and famous cathedral. It features an à la carte restaurant, snack bar and a terrace with views of the surrounding countryside.Hotel la Bastida offers modern design with Mudéjar touches. The smart, contemporary rooms have wooden floors, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, a safe, mini-bar and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a terrace.The restaurant serves traditional cuisine from the Castile-La Mancha region and offers a wide selection of local wines. There is also a café-bar.Regular trains to central Madrid leave from Toledo Railway Station, less than 10 minutes’ drive away. There is easy access to the A40 Motorway and you can drive to Madrid in 50 minutes.
- Spacious room, friendly staff and excellent breakfast (they have gluten free options as well)
My friend and I love this hotel. The staff are so friendly and breakfast was a delight!
We got a super helpful explanation of the city when we arrived made sure we knew where we were going and where the free parking was. The room is very well put together and scrupulously clean. The mini fridge is a very nice touch.
This is an excellent little hotel, and the street parking is free and very safe. Quiet neighborhood with a great view of fields and green spaces.
- Property was a last minute booking and the hotel is quite clean and modern , with a nice bar and resturant… it’s a great place to stay if you have a car to park… it’s not inside the old city but all in all a good choice in a city that is difficult to find a really perfect spot.
Clean, quiet, friendly staff
We would come back, indeed
- A great find. Just out of the city with easy free on street parking. The room was a good size and bed really comfortable.
Hotel Real De Toledo
This lovely hotel is located right in the old quarter of Toledo, a short walk from the emblematic Plaza de Zocodover.Set between the Puerta de Bisagra and Puerta del Sol, within the old city walls, the Hotel Real de Toledo is a charming, historical building.Admire the beautiful 19th-century stone and iron façade, particularly beautiful at night.The classical exteriors and interiors, renovated in 2009, contrast with facilities such as free Wi-Fi and full air conditioning. There is also a breakfast room.The Hotel Real de Toledo’s location makes it ideal for exploring this World Heritage Site on foot. Take the short walk to sights such as the Cathedral.
- Location a 10 min walk from Zocodóver square. Clean bathroom, tiled flooring, good heater.
- This hotel is extremely clean! The room is very quiet. I had the best night sleep ever! I slept for 14 hours because it is so peaceful and clean! The hotel has a restaurant el Tirador and they had great prices and yummy food. You can get breakfast for about 7.50 euros which is a good deal. This place is close to zocoder and la puerta bisagra. This hotel is not super fancy or updated it is simple and clean which is all that matters. There’s parking garage if you are driving and the hotel has an agreement so you pay less.
- Enough space for a family of 4 and great location for touring. A bit of a walk to the hop on hop off bus stop from our hotel but allowed us to see many things. Great halaal restaurant a couple of doors away from us and a supermarket across the road. Great location overall.
- It was in a great location! The rooms were nice and clean.
Staff was really friendly
When I had issues with my key he tried help me a lot.
Location is very nice and well known. Every time asked someone local they know the place and no problem to get to the hotel.
Just 1,650 feet from Toledo’s Bullring and about 10 minutes’ walk from the historic center, Godofredo Hotel offers simple accommodations with private bathrooms.All rooms at Hotel Godofredo feature a simple décor and include a desk, TV and telephone. Each has a private bathroom with bath tub and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony.There is a drinks and snacks vending machine and guest will find bars and restaurants within 1,000 feet of Godofredo. Free WiFi is available throughout.The hotel has a 24-hour reception desk and a tour desk. Staff can provide more information on sights and activities in Toledo.El Alcázar can be reached in less than 5 minutes by car. The Bus Station is a 10-minute walk away and the Railway Station is 1.2 mi away.
- While the neighborhood around the hotel was not that inspiring the closeness of the hotel to the old city the park and the Museo Tavera was great. Th bus service to both the railway station and the old town was really great. We loved the peace and quiet of the hotel and enjoyed our stay immensely.
- Everything. Good comfort, quiet, clean and close to city center.
- Bathroom and room were immaculate. The hotel wasn’t very, but nice tilework, elevator helped us with transporting luggage. The hotel was on a main thoroughfare so it was easy to find.
- Only a shortish walk to the gate to the old city. Great value for money. The owners were very helpful and happy to help.
- The room was immaculate and comfortable and a very short pleasant walk to the old city. The bathroom was particularly stylish and fresh with a window and full bath. The air conditioning was very quiet and efficient. Staff were friendly and helpful. Would strongly recommend and would stay again in a heartbeat.
Set opposite Toledo Railway Station, this converted arms house dating from 1920 features a coffee shop and rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is around 10 minutes’ walk from Toledo’s beautiful old town.Each simply decorated room at Princesa Galiana has air conditioning and a private bathroom. There is a TV and a safety deposit box. Some rooms feature sloping ceilings.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Galiana’s coffee shop. Restaurants, cafés and tapas bars can be found in the old town.Regular buses to the city’s Plaza Mayor stop outside the railway station. Madrid can be reached in 40 minutes by train. The A42 Motorway is also nearby.
- Staff are nice and helpful, close to the train station and relatively to the old town
Close to station.
10 min walk to old town
- The location was good, and one of the best features was the free parking lot only five minutes from the hotel. It was easy to get to from the highway, and easy to walk to the escalators to ride to the Old Town. Picturesque area was a plus too.
- Extremely clean.Very traditional and aesthetically pleasing.
- Located close to the train station and walkable to the historic area. The receptionist took the time to share a map and show points of interest. Clean, comfortable room with a good shower and a sofa for relaxing.
Beatriz Toledo Auditorium & Spa
Set in large gardens, 5 minutes’ drive from central Toledo, Beatriz Toledo Auditorium & Spa offers free Wi-Fi, a paying spa, and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Each room has a private balcony.All rooms at the Hotel Beatriz Toledo Auditorium & Spa are air conditioned and spacious. They have wooden floors, a 43-inch flat-screen TV, mini-bar, safe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.The Beatriz Toledo Auditorium & Spa Hotel has a buffet restaurant and an à la carte restaurant, offering seasonal dishes. There is also a poolside bar, a disco and a children’s play area.Available for a supplement, the spa contains a hydrothermal circuit with contrast showers, a sauna and an ice fountain.The Beatriz Toledo Auditorium & Spa is located 5-minute drive from Toledo’s old town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Buses to the town center stop 500 feet from the hotel.
Spacious room, clean, polite staff.
We stayed for one night, it’s fair to say that we spent one night, we didn’t have time to check amenities or other details
- Rooms were spacious, staff was nice. Great place to relax.
Most of the staff was wonderful but the older man at the desk was rude. He refused to print out my daughters train ticket.
Also the swimming pool was closed due to a wedding and there were other areas blocked off. Didn’t get the amenities that were advertised.
- Very generous breakfast, free parking, cleans and neat hotel
- The greeting at reception was very welcoming with no one interrupting our registration as has happened in previous hotels in Spain. That affected the whole ambience of our stay in this hotel.
- Spacious room, clean, polite staff.
Cigarral de Caravantes
One of our top picks in Toledo.The Cigarral de Carvantes is located in the Los Cigarrales area of Toledo, just outside the city’s historic quarter. The hotel features rooms with balconies and panoramic views.Rooms at the Cigarral de Carvantes are spacious and air conditioned. Each room has a TV, minibar and hairdryer.Facilities at the Cigarral include an outdoor swimming pool, open during summer months. There is also a cafe-bar and terrace.Guests at the Cigarral de Carvantes can easily access the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Toledo and its cathedral is a 25-minute walk from the hotel. The Alcázar de Toledo fortification is around one mile from the hotel.
- The views of the Alcazar from our room were amazing! I also liked the little terrace which was a perfect place to sip wine and decompress while enjoying the view at night.
- Property is situation on the hillside just outside the walls of Toledo. Incredible view from the balcony! The beds were very comfortable, great mattress and pillows. Walking distance to the foot bridge into the city. Restaurant had a lovely breakfast that came with our stay. Very good value and such a beautiful place to stay!
- It had parking it was clean and the staff curteous
- Rooms with a terrace have an amazing view of the city. Being outside the city, it is a considerable walk into town, but there’s a bus stop across the street with a bus that will drop you off at the main plaza.
- Excellent location, just outside Toledo, with a stunning view of the city. The view is specially beautiful at night. I recommend having dinner at the hotel with a gorgeous view of the city. The hotel is very charming and gracious. The property is large and I would recommend it for a reunion or wedding rental.
Hotel Santa Isabel
One of our top picks in Toledo.Set in a restored 15th-century building, 2 minutes’ walk from Toledo Cathedral, Hotel Santa Isabel offers a roof terrace with cathedral views and free WiFi throughout. Some rooms overlook the cathedral.All rooms are air-conditioned and come with a desk, TV and private bathroom. Some rooms feature ornate wooden ceilings or original paintings from the medieval palace. Some have private balconies.The hotel has 24-hour reception and offers luggage storage. Plaza de Zocodover and Toledo’s main shopping area are just over 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel.
- It’s in a great location. It is convenient to everything I wanted to see and do. The room…including the bathroom.. was very clean and comfortable. The dining room and breakfast were excellent as well. It is a great value for the money. And the staff was wonderful!
- The hotel itself is gorgeous and the view from the room to the cathedral was amazing. The central location was also very convenient.
- Absolutely adore the set up of the rooms, lobby, and overall hotel. Day staff during check in and check out were very kind. Cleaning people were also very kind. Comes with breakfast and balconies in the room.
- Fabulous small hotel in a great location–our room had a wonderful view!
- The location of the hotel was great for exploring. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was nice. The decor of the hotel and room were local & historically interesting. AND there was an elevator. It only cost €7 to get from the train station to the hotel.
Top Hotels In Cobisa Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cobisa Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cobisa Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cobisa Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!