10 Best Hotels To Stay In Coaxe Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Coaxe Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Coaxe Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Coaxe Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Coaxe Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Coaxe Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Coaxe Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Coaxe Galicia:
Surrounded by gardens and offering an outdoor swimming pool, Hotel Sena is located in Caldas de Reis. The hotel offers a restaurant, a 24-hour reception and free on-site parking.All rooms feature satellite TV and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are also included.The hotel has bar, which offers grilled meat. Banquet and meeting facilities are also available.Hotel Sena is less than 30 minutes’ drive from both Santiago de Compostela and Pontevedra. The beautiful beaches located in Rias Bajas are 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Massage facility is a few blocks away. It worked out great for us.
- The room was fine. It was pretty basic . I appreciated the breakfast before heading for the Camino.
- Swimming pool was nice, room was comfy and adequate, staff was nice. Free breakfast was very good selection.
- Room was clean and acceptable. Restaurant convenient.
- The hotel had an elevator for luggage and the coffee at breakfast was good.
Housed in an attractive, old building on the shores of the river Umia, Balneario Acuña is a thermal spa center with free WiFi, where you can unwind in the Galician countryside.Spend your time in the hotel enjoying the excellent onsite spa facility, which is equipped with hydro-massage baths, an outdoor hot tub and swimming pool, as well as a variety of relaxation treatments.Dine in the Acuña’s restaurant, where you can also admire the views of the river, while sampling local-style cuisine.This hotel spa center features good transport connections with historical Santiago de Compostela and Pontevedra. From here you can take a daytrip to these cities.
- Outdoor thermal pool was good,very good water temperature.
- Right on Camiño and wonderful to soak in the hot thermal pool after so many days walking.
- This is an older hotel with lots to offer, especially the spa treatments (which due to time constraints we couldn’t use) but did get to enjoy the Natural Hot Springs Swimming Pool! It was 90 degrees and fabulous! I had gotten into some poison ivy on our camino and the mineral water literally healed my legs! Was the perfect thing to treat yourself to after walking 15 miles! Hotel provided robes to lounge around the pool in, no AC but staff brought us a fan to cool us down for the evening. Rooms were fairly close together, so you could hear your neighbors. Bar next door as well as restaurant with other places to eat and grocery store nearby. Breakfast included in our price was bountiful and tasty. Would definitely stay here again. RIGHT ON THE CAMINO!
- The pool was wonderful after a day walking the Camino. Breakfast was also good, though I had to hunt for the yogurt.
- The bonus here was the thermal pool in the garden, where we spent most of our time after a long day of walking. We did not stay in the main hotel, but rather in one of the apartments around the pool. The room was simple, small, no flair, but comfortable and looked out on a field. We did not eat in the restaurant, which looked quite elegant, but rather in the tavern, where the food was average. We had to leave before breakfast was served and they prepared an ample picnic breakfast for us to take with us. Location was great – on the river just across the bridge from the historic center and right on the camino.
Corona de Galicia
Located in the small Galician town of Valga, this hotel enjoys an excellent position for visiting the untouched Rías Baixas coastline and the monumental city of Santiago de Compostela.Corona de Galicia has an outdoor swimming pool, which provides the perfect spot to relax in the sun in the summer months. Take a dip in the waters to cool off, after enjoy a sunbathe.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Galician cuisine, including excellent seafood. It is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing evening meal with family or friends.Each of the rooms in Corona de Galicia come equipped with an private bathroom, and satellite TV. They are ideal for resting after a long and busy day.Padrón is 1.2 mi away from the hotel. Pontevedra and Santiago de Compostela can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
Cómodo y tranquilo hotel para pasar unos días de relax y confort. Te permite estar cerca de varios sitios de la Bella galicia. Muy cerca De Santiago.
La atención y la comida excelente.
Las habitaciones son cómodas y limpias.
- Un alojamiento muy bueno para desconectar. El personal muy amable y la comida muy buena, ha sido una buena elección
- Muy contenta con el personal, muy simpáticos y atentos. La habitación muy moderna y limpia. El hotel está perfectamente ubicado, está a mano de todo. Nuestra estancia allí ha sido de lo más confortable
Vinimos a este hotel porque nos encontrabamos visitando y decidimos quedarnos la noche. La verdad la pasamos super comodos y tranquilos. Nos antendieron pronto y muy bien, con sonrisas y con gran amabilidad.
El personal se preocupa por como te sientes en el hotel. La cena y el desayuno muy sabrosas y no quedas con hambre. Fue una excelente experiencia.
- Es un hotel donde puedes disfrutar de la belleza y tranquilidad de Galicia. El personal es muy amable y y la comida sabrosa y abundantes. Las habitaciones cómodas.
- Cómodo y tranquilo hotel para pasar unos días de relax y confort. Te permite estar cerca de varios sitios de la Bella galicia. Muy cerca De Santiago.
Hotel Rosalía is located in Padrón, just 15 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela. It offers easy access to the A9 Motorway, and rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.The restaurant at the Rosalía serves traditional Galician food, including fresh fish and Padrón peppers. There is also a TV lounge where you can enjoy a snack or a drink.The hotel can organize canoeing, climbing and other adventure sports. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Galicia.Padrón town center and bus station are within a 5-minute walk of the Rosalía. The train station is just 150 feet away.
- Clean and very quiet compared to other places along the Camino. The train station across the tracks from the hotel was a pleasant site but there wasn’t any night noise!
- My travelling companion asked, as the train started to pull away, where is this hotel. Before I could answer, the train had gone, revealing this friendly, quiet, convenient, comfortable and excellent value hotel. Perfect for pilgrims and a short walk into Padrón. Would stay again.
- Very clean and surprinsingly quiet, despite the location: near the train station.
- Beautiful building, rooms clean and spacious. Dinner extraordinary
- It was clean and served it’s purpose as we were traveling on the Camino de Santiago. Nothing special about this property for me compared to the others on my week journey. But it was clean and served it’s purpose. It had a bath tub which many places did not.
Torre do Rio
One of our top picks in Caldas de Reis – and a guest favorite.
Set in a landscape of great natural beauty, surrounded by the river Umia, this traditional rural hotel features lots of charm.Relax in the spacious, light and tastefully decorated rooms. You can also take a stroll through the gardens of the estate and the surrounding countryside. The establishment features various other facilities, including a lounge, gallery and library.It enjoys a convenient location, away from the bustle of daily modern life, but near major centers such as Pontevedra and Santiago.
- A stunning setting, amazing spaces and landscaping, lovely food, everything made us feel pampered. I wish we had stayed there longer. Worth the detour!
- I was walking the Portuguese Coastal Camino de Santiago and found a treasure. Everything was exquisite: the location, the grounds, the mansion, the service, the food, the furnishings down to the smallest detail.
- This was my second stay at Torre do Rio. This property is exceptionally beautiful and way beyond any place I have ever seen. In fact, most of the guests who are world travelers remarked that this is by far the most incredible place they have ever stayed also. Highly recommend!!! You can easily get a taxi in central Caldas de Reis to the property and return the next morning to the Camino de Santiago. Many Thanks to the excellent staff and owner Rodrigo!! Te Amo Todos de Torre do Rio. 🌹❤️
- Ive stayed in thousands of hotels in my lifetime and I cannot think of a more exquisite hotel than this. Everything from the food to the accommodations was superb. Seriously, if you every have a chance to stay at this property you must do it. For what they charge its a steal.
- The most beautiful place I have e er stayed. Magnificent!
Hotel Chef Rivera
Hotel Chef Rivera is located in Padrón de Santiago, 20 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela. It has a restaurant and there is free parking and free WiFi access.The rooms at Hotel Chef Rivera have traditional décor. There is air conditioning, a TV, desk and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves seasonal cuisine prepared with market produce. There is also a café. Breakfast is not included.A laundry service is available across the street from the hotel.Rianxo and the coast are approximately 15 minutes’ drive away. Pontevedra is 26 mi from the hotel.
The hotel is managed by its owner, Chef Rivera and his wife. They are on top of the customer service.
Dinner was spectacular.
A self service laundromat owned by the same family is next door. Very convenient. Chef Rivera is a happy person, always with a smile in his face.
- We enjoyed the beautiful old building! The rooms were comfortable and we had everything we needed for a restful night on the Camino. The restaurant served amazing food!
- The staff. They went beyond helpful. Service and food was great too.
- Excellent staff and helpful to meet needs of traveler. Would highly recommend the property
- Hotel was easy to find, laundromat across the way, VERY GOOD restaurant, comfy room with an old world style, big bathroom. Location was great, central to seeing the churches and history of St. James in Padron.
- The hotel is managed by its owner, Chef Rivera and his wife. They are on top of the customer service.
In the Galician village of Padron, this hotel has a smart restaurant serving both local and international cuisine. Try delicious seafood and fish. Relax in the cafe before heading to the disco.The Scala’s bedrooms are tastefully decorated with private bathrooms. The Scala has bedrooms which can accommodate up to 4 people – perfect for groups of friends or family groups.Make the most of the great outdoors with a long country walk in the Galician countryside. Alternatively, make a visit to one of the nearby towns such as Santiago Compostela where you can see the impressive Cathedral.
- Waiter in the restaurant was extra nice, friendly and helpful!
- Excellent pool for a swim at the end of the day. A complete breakfast is served downstairs in the morning.
- We only stayed here to shave off a few km’s off our walk the next day. Very basic hotel that can seat 2000 in the dining room, but for the evening we were there only two tables. We actually invited the other table to join us. This hotel is great for huge tour bus traffic but for the pilgrim walking camino just so so!
- Our group loved the pool after a very long day on the Camino.
- Right on the Camino, just beyond Padron so location is good. Very friendly, very clean. Pool looks beautiful but it’s outdoors and not heated so a little cold for a spring dip! Food is also very good. Nice to get a head start out of Padron since that last leg of the Camino is a good one!
A Esmorga-Posada del Mar
Featuring a restaurant, A Esmorga-Posada del Mar is located next to the beach in Carril. It offers elegantly decorated accommodations with free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.All double rooms are air-conditioned and come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature wooden-beam ceilings and antique furniture. Featuring a bath or shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and towels. Some rooms offer sea views.At A Esmorga-Posada del Mar guests will find a restaurant serving local and international dishes. Free public parking is possible at a location nearby.Shops, café bars and restaurants are a short walk from A Esmorga-Posada del Mar. The beach is opposite the property and Vilagarcia Train Station is 1.9 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is at a distance of 40 mi.
- I knew all the area already cause my parents live there! It is a little place with few rooms, the recepción is the bar downstairs, clean room, our bathroom came with jacuzzi ,that for us, was the only good thing the two nights we stayed
- Large bedroom / and bathroom a little bit different to a standard hotel
- Even though we arrived after 1am in the morning, we had a very warm welcome, assistance with parking right outside the hotel and a couple of drinks in the bar before we went to bed! The hotel’s position was superb, right by the beach with direct views over the sea. The rooms were spotless and cleaned daily by friendly staff. We would recommend having tapas at the bar/restaurant on the veranda overlooking the beach, great selection of fresh shellfish and fantastic pulpo and calamares. We could not have asked for anything more (although faster WiFi would have been a bonus). We would have no hesitation in booking again. A great place to kick back and relax!
- Property is in an excellent location overlooking the bay, ideal for sitting out over dinner and watching locals collecting clams, which come straight to your table, room was very clean and well serviced and even though menu was a little limited, food was very good and value for money. Property is also close to local transport for exploring further afield.
Un lugar ideal, preciosas vistas a la ría, una habitación muy cómoda y acogedora, una ducha maravillosa. Absolutamente recomendable.
El trato de la dueña excelente, así como el desayuno del restaurante, qué está debajo (pero no se oye ningún ruido). Tiene buen aislamiento de ventanas, aunque la ubicación es tranquila.
Hotel Pazo O Rial
One of our top picks in Vilagarcia de Arousa.Surrounded by outstanding natural beauty, this tastefully restored, palatial home is located in the heart of Pontevedra’s Rias Baixas. Guests have free access to the seasonal outdoor pool. Free private parking is available on site.Dating back to the 17th century, the hotel has been carefully restored in order to retain many of its period features and charm. It offers a warm and relaxing ambiance. Surrounded by lush gardens, you can enjoy the peace and tranquility that the hotel and Galician countryside offers.Located on the outskirts of charming town of Vilagarcia de Arousa, the hotel is in a privileged position, with the amazing beaches of the coast just a short distance away. It is an ideal place to discover the beauty of Spain’s Celtic region.
The hotel itself is very good. The building of the 17th century with the corresponding interior. Large landscaped area, nice pool. The bar and restaurant are available at reasonable prices, considering that these are 4 stars. Spacious rooms and bathrooms.
Conclusion: the hotel is suitable for those who just want to relax or travel by car. For them, the hotel has parking.
- The building was beautiful and the location convenient.
- Amazing conversion of historic property. Excellent dinners at very good price. Staff made every effort to get over language problems and couldn’t have been more friendly. Excellent pool and museum environment
- The hotel is a long way from any other restaurants. The walk either way out of the hotel is along busy main roads.
- All the staff here were lovely. There was a mistake with our reservation (not the hotel’s fault) and the owners offered us a family suite for the 4 of us at no additional charge. The pool is huge, the grounds are beautiful and the castle has a fun history.
- The hotel itself is very good. The building of the 17th century with the corresponding interior. Large landscaped area, nice pool. The bar and restaurant are available at reasonable prices, considering that these are 4 stars. Spacious rooms and bathrooms.
Hotel Rural Neixon
Set in a garden with a terrace, Hotel Rural Neixon is located in Punta de Neixo, 3.7 mi from Boiro. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi and heated rooms with countryside views.Each bright room comes with a flat-screen TV, desk and a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower. Some rooms also offer a balcony or spa bath.Hotel Rural Neixon features a bar, as well as a terrace with outdoor furniture and views of the surrounding countryside.The Castros de Neixón Ruins are a 5-minute walk from the hotel and the pretty beaches of Carragueiros, Barraña and Mañóns are within a 10-minute drive. You can reach Santiago de Compestela Airport in 50 minutes by car and there is free private parking on site.
Very nice place: quiet and located near a park.
Staff was welcoming, friendly and helpful: gave us suggestions on what to visit around.
Room was good: comfy bed, nice bathroom shower, all very clean.
- This is a really nice place to stay, lovely people in a beautiful environment and should deserve many more stars!!!!!!
Cama muy cómoda, habitación preciosa, personal muy amable y un desayuno espectacular.
Entorno y tranquilidad del lugar. Bellos paisajes. Además instalaciones modernas y todo muy cómodo. Desayuno muy bueno también.
La taille de la chambre
La gentillesse de l’accueil
- Very nice place: quiet and located near a park.
Top Hotels In Coaxe Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Coaxe Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Coaxe Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Coaxe Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!