10 Best Hotels To Stay In Coaña Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Coaña Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Coaña Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Coaña Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Coaña Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Coaña Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Coaña Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Coaña Asturias:
Hotel y Apartamentos Arias
Hotel Apartamentos Arias is located in the coastal town of Navia in Asturias. It offers rooms and apartments with free Wi-Fi.All rooms at Hotel Arias have bathrooms with a bath and shower. The large apartments also have a kitchen and separate lounge. Some rooms are located in a modern annex and some have a private balcony.There is also free onsite parking and there are large gardens.Navia is a quiet town just 1.2 mi from the beach. Activities in the area include horse riding, canoeing, mountain biking and golf.
- Great place and will come back next time I visit Navia.
- A lovely location in a peaceful little town. Not touristy and very little English spoken, but very friendly staff. The rooms were warm and comfortable- important in winter months!
The hostess was a really nice person. Not only that she made an excellent breakfast , she was empathetic and understood that it was important for us to leave early.
We really do recommend this hotel which is situated only 5 minutes walk from the playa.
- Great hotel in a great location. 3 min walk to bars and restaurants lovely place for an overnight stay.
- Staff were very helpful. Room was lovely and comfortable beds. Parking on site.
Blanco Hotel Spa
Blanco Hotel Spa is a 4-star property located in Navia. With free WiFi, this 4-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and spa. There is also a restaurant.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bath.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property. The on site spa and wellness center is available upon prior request for an extra charge. At Blanco Hotel Spa guests are welcome to take advantage of a fitness room. You can play tennis and billiards at the 4-star hotel. Surfing is popular in the area.Ribadeo is 17 mi from the accommodations, while Cudillero is 28 mi from the property. Asturias Airport is 34 mi away.
- The spa was very agreeable after a days walking. Food was great too.
- Everything was as expected for the rate we paid. A well kept property.
- Great hotel with comfy rooms but uncharming situation in an industrial area and the decor was not my taste. The restaurant is EXCELLENT and breakfast really good as well.
- This place is superb. Stunning property, very modern design and the rooms are very comfortable. The staff were fantastic, and there is an onsite cafe and also a very good restaurant there at the hotel. Parking is great on an onsite car park, and the rooms even had air conditioning. Loved the place.
The gentleman that was in charge during breakfast time was very nice and helpful.
The gentleman that was serving dinner in the BAR was also nice.
Hotel Rural Suquin
The Hotel Rural Suquin is located in Somorto, less than 0.6 mi from the A-8 Cantábrico motorway. This rural hotel features gardens and free WiFi access.Rooms at the Rural Suquin are spacious and feature a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. All bedrooms are heated and have a tiled floor.Facilities at the Suquin include a terrace and café. The hotel also has a lounge with fireplace and offers free parking.Local activities include horse-riding, quad-biking and hiking. The Rural Suquin is a 10-minute drive from both Navia and Puerto de Vega, on the Cantabrian Coast and is an hour’s drive from Oviedo.
This hotel is a true gem! The level of service and friendliness is above and beyond. Pretty room with spotless bathroom and beautiful location that allows you to explore beautiful
Asturias. Warmly recommended!
- The owner was very hospitable and friendly, and didn’t complain when we arrived very late. Breakfast was really tasty with lots of homemade options.
- Albert, the owner was very informative about places to visit nearby and further afield. He was a gentleman.
- La tranquilidad y la hospitalidad de Alberto. Nos hizo sentir como en casa y el desayuno riquísimo 🙂
- Muy buena la atención, habitación sencilla pero muy cómoda y la ubicación perfecta para descansar y desconectar.
- This hotel is a true gem! The level of service and friendliness is above and beyond. Pretty room with spotless bathroom and beautiful location that allows you to explore beautiful
Located in Navia, La Barca has a terrace and shared lounge. This 1-star hotel offers a concierge service and free WiFi.At the hotel, each room includes a desk. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. At La Barca every room has a closet and a flat-screen TV.Ribadeo is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Luarca is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Good, clean comfy bed. Wifi clean shower and bath. did the job
- Located right next to bus station so very convenient for coming or going.
- El trato personal excelente. Sonia ejerce de amiga más que de dueña del negocio. Y mi perro no quería irse de los mimos que le dieron.
- Der Hausmeister und die Reibungspersonal sollten ihren Job besser machen
- La persona que lo lleva,encantadora pero ella sola no puede con todo.Lo que nos gustó fue el trato ,limpio y no puedo decir nada más.
This luxurious hotel is set in a former Indian palace. Surrounded by attractive gardens, it offers elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi and a terrace, 0.9 mi from Navia Beach.Palacio Arias’ stylish rooms feature chic décor and a balcony. All come with TV, safe, mini-bar and private bathroom with hairdryer. Deluxe rooms have a lounge with views of the River Navia, one of which leads up to the hotel’s tower.A buffet breakfast is served daily and room service is provided. Palacio Arias features a billiards room and reading room, a chapel and outside, a former swimming pool converted into an attractive pond.There are a number of bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk and a casino is located just across the road. The beautiful Oneta Waterfalls are just 6.8 mi away.Palacio Arias offers free private parking and is 12 mi from Luarca and 19 mi from Ribadeo. Oviedo can be reached by car in 70 minutes.
- We had a room in the palacio which was a beautifully presented old building. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. It was just a short walk to quite a good selection of restaurants.
- Stayed in historic house. Quaint. Well located beside town center.
- Lovely big terrace overlooking the fountain was right next to our room!
- The building is amazing. The reception is in a newer part of the hotel. We were given a lovely very large first floor corner room with 2 balconies. Big shuttered windows. Large bathroom good shower, lovely thick towels. The colour of the bathroom suite was a little dated. Breakfast was great, loads of selection plus fried eggs and sausage served by a very attentive lady, but she disappeared when we wanted more coffee. Plenty of free parking when we arrived but there is a big power plant being built in Navia & there are a lot of workers staying in the new building so the car park was full later. Don’t go to Navia on a Sunday if you can help it. Not much open, limited restaurants. We found one but was full of construction workers so no choice of menu, we had to have what they had. Was very nice though. We were heading back to Santander so was a convenient location although a little pricey.
We actually were allocated a room in the Palacio, but up at 2nd floor level with sloping ceilings and tiny windows. It really is a Palacio with furnishings to match. Very easy to find and lots of off street parking. Check-in fine and lift to 2nd floor.
Breakfast was very good with an ample selection to suit all tastes.
Las Casonas de Avellaneda
Las Casonas de Avellaneda in Navia features a garden and a terrace. The property has a tour desk, and luggage storage for guests.At the hotel, every room includes a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms feature a closet.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Ribadeo is 19 miles from Las Casonas de Avellaneda, while Luarca is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 42 miles from the accommodation.
- Great owner, very friendly and helpful. Very nice room.
- Nice garden view and garden available for guests anytime. Room comfortable and nicely furnished.
- Just excellent. It’s a beautiful building, the rooms are big, clean and full of character, and the staff are really friendly and helpful. Breakfast is great and the coffee is excellent. It’s about a 15 minute walk down the hill to the centre of Navia where you can find lots of cafes, bars and restaurants, or there is a great little bar across the road form the hotel. Secure parking for motorbikes and cars right there on site too. Perfect.
- The property was so clean and had that farmhouse feel
- Very friendly and welcoming host. Lovely garden with fruit trees, great place to relax.
Hotel Restaurante Las Camelias
Offering a restaurant, Hotel Restaurante Las Camelias is located in Jarrio. Free WiFi access is available.All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Extras include a desk and bed linen.At Hotel Restaurante Las Camelias you will find a terrace, a bar and a snack bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk and laundry facilities.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. The property offers free parking.Asturias Airport is 43 mi away.
- Nice and welcoming staff, good size rooms, comfortable beds and pillows, safe and quiet area. Excellent breakfast and easy check in and out.
- The people who run this place are very kind and generous.
- Very clean room, attentive and warm owner, close to the highway, big parking place.
- El trato amable y correcto del recepcionista y camarero
- A cama era gigante, o quarto também e o WC. A roupa de cama e o colchão eram bastante confortáveis. Tinha tomadas ao pé da cama. O pequeno almoço era bom e tivemos sorte de comer croissants acabados de fazer. Tem sumo natural de laranja. Tem parque de estacionamento mesmo à porta, privado.
Hotel el Pinar
Hotel el Pinar in Villapedre features 1-star accommodations with a garden and a terrace. This 1-star hotel offers a tour desk. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, all rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Hotel el Pinar has certain units with sea views, and all rooms include a balcony.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for cycling.Ribadeo is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Luarca is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 40 miles from the property.
Quiet retreat from the Camino with a beautiful view from my balcony and lovely gardens.
The room was perfect and the WiFi was great! This is a great place for a very reasonable price.
- We were walking the Camino del Norte. This property is ideally situated for coming off the Camino and rejoining it. The rooms are large and spotless. We had a room with a view of the ocean and appreciated the drying rack on the balcony. The staff were friendly and helpful. This property was so awesome after a long day of walking.
- Clean, best breakfast (and so friendly!), yet!, very, comfortable beds, every detail remembered: even chairs for the terrace – with amazing sunset 🌅
Friendly and helpful staff. Quiet location. Clean rooms (with own balkony, with a nice view). Very good breakfast.
Me and my girlfriend stopped there for a night when biking Camino. The owner offered a shelter for our MTB bikes.
- Value for money. Location for views. Bed was so comfy. Relaxing atmosphere. Location for the nearby superb biking roads.
- Quiet retreat from the Camino with a beautiful view from my balcony and lovely gardens.
Casa de Castro
Casa de Castro is located in Cartavio, around one mile from the nearest beaches. Set in attractive gardens, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, restaurant and free Wi-Fi access throughout.The Castro is housed in a 19th-century building and has stylish décor and wooden flooring. Each room has a flat-screen TV and a desk.The hotel has a small spa which features a jacuzzi, hydromassage shower and foot bath. Guests can also make use of the hotel lounge which has a fireplace and small library. The Castro features traditional Asturian design and also has its own chapel.The hotel has a rural setting and offers views of the Cantabrian Sea. Local activities include golfing and surfing, with many beaches located within 20 minutes’ drive of the hotel. Las Catedrales Beach is a 15-minute drive away.
- The hotel is fabulously restored with immaculate attention to detail and the customer service in all aspects was fantastic. The pool was an added bonus on a sunny day.
Spotlessly clean nicely decorated rooms.
Discrete and friendly host with tips on great beaches and good restaurants.
Very nice breakfast.
- We had a very nice stay at Casa de Castro . We were walking the Camino del Norte and this lovely house is right on the route. We slept well in comfortable beds and the buffet breakfast was delicious and very generous. Wi Fi was good and facilities for guests excellent . We had a lovely view of the sea from our window .Rosa was very kind and made sure that we were very comfortable- we were very well looked after .
- La limpieza, el trato del personal, todos los detalles que tienen con los clientes. El buen gusto con el que está decorado todo, estas como en casa…instalaciones estupendas!
- Excelente trato del personal del Hotel. Desayunos, repostería muy, muy buena.
Hotel Restaurante Prado
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Restaurante Prado offers pet-friendly accommodations in Boal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Ribadeo is 45 minutes’ drive from Hotel Restaurante Prado, while Foz is a 1-hour drive. Asturias Airport is 56 mi from the property.
- The owners had obviously spent a great deal of money converting this house to an hotel. They have done an excellent job!!!!! and this cost of B/B was the cheapest on our 2 week trip around northern Spain.
- Emplazamiento en pleno centro de la localidad, habitaciones tranquilas y apartadas.
- Es un hotel normal, antiguo. La ubicación es buena porque está en el centro del pueblo.
- La tranquilidad,la situación y el trato del personal
- Un señor delgado y de gafas que no se si sera Prado,que fue de lo más atento.
Top Hotels In Coaña Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Coaña Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Coaña Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Coaña Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!