10 Best Hotels To Stay In Coachella California – Top Hotel Reviews
Coachella California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Coachella California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Coachella California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Coachella California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Coachella California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Coachella California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Coachella California:
Indio Super 8 & Suites
One of our top picks in Indio.Located 2 miles from Coachella, this motel is a 5-minute drive from Fantasy Springs Casino. The motel features an outdoor pool and pet-friendly guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. A daily free continental breakfast is provided to guests at the property.Cable TV and a laptop safe are provided in all rooms at Indio Super 8 & Suites. The simply-styled rooms also include a work desk, compact fridge and coffee maker.The Indio Super 8 has an on-site business center for guest convenience. Laundry services and meeting facilities are also available.This motel is within 3 miles of Heritage Palm Golf Club and Shields Date Garden. Desert Adventure Tours is 9 miles away.
- Pillows comfy. They had the light on in the room so that when we opened door, not going into a dark room st night was a bonus. Could use an extra blanket for warmth but california was experiencing some unusual cold weather
- The bed was semi comfortable. I would not recommend this to anyone.
- The female staff was very attentive but when they were not working the phone never got answered.
- The hotel was quiet, even when it was full. The front desk staff was very friendly and very helpful. The location on 111 was convenient to shopping and to I10.
- Staff friendliness and helpfulness. Looked like room was recently painted but holes were left in walls and not stuccoed.
Best Western Date Tree Hotel
A heated pool, hot tub, and fitness center are available at this hotel. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi. Heritage Palms Golf Club is 2 miles away.A flat-screen satellite TV is available in all rooms at the Best Western Date Tree Hotel. A small fridge and free toiletries are also provided.A 24-hour front desk is provided for guest convenience at Hotel Best Western Date Tree. Laundry services are available and a barbecue area is on site.Indian Wells Fairground is less than a 10 minute drive from the hotel. Coachella is less than a 15 minute drive away.
- It’s close to the freeway and the fairgrounds.
- Bed was very comfy. Bathroom was super modern and clean. Location was great.
- Love the pool schedule 24 hours and heated. We did not have the time to enjoy – next time. Liked the option for DVD movie loaners. A very eclectic selection. Liked the coffee and hot coco machines accessibility. Our front desk attendant was the best in customer service. He knew how to handle the difficult check-in before us in line and gave us the very best in care.
- The rooms are clean, staff is really helpful and the overall price was good as well.
- Everything was clean and the location was great for what we were there for. I also liked that the breakfast started early
Best Western Plus Palm Desert Resort
In downtown Palm Desert, this hotel is 1.4 miles from El Paseo and its shopping options. The hotel features an outdoor pool, a hot tub and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A daily cooked-to-order breakfast is served at the Best Western PLUS Palm Desert Resort. Free coffee and juice are included.A refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Palm Desert Best Western PLUS. All rooms include a cable TV and a air conditioning.Free access to the gym and tennis court is provided to all guests of the Best Western PLUS. Laundry facilities and free on-site parking are also available.Many golf courses are within 2 miles of the hotel, including Shadow Mountain Golf Course. College of the Desert and McCallum Theatre are both a 4 minute drive away.
- Everything.Breakfast is always great. Weather: some cold days – which is unusual here.
Breakfast better than most
Brewery and Steakhouse very close
- The made to order breakfast was delicious, quick, & convenient
- The king suite we booked was set up so perfectly! Separate bedroom – extra sink/mirror in hallway so we weren’t both crowding at the bathroom sink – great shower – big enough sittiing area – breakfast made to order was good also and location provided easy access to restaurants and shops!
- Good location, the room was Very clean . And the breakfast was delicious !!
Embassy Suites La Quinta Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in La Quinta.This 4-star hotel in La Quinta, California boasts a full-service spa, an outdoor pool and a restaurant. The all-suite hotel is less than 5 minutes from Old Town La Quinta.Every suite at Embassy Suites Hotel La Quinta offers a separate living room with a dining area, microwave and refrigerator. An iPod docking station and 2 TVs are included.Embassy Suites La Quinta Hotel and Spa features a well-equipped gym, full-service business center and a library. A games room and bicycle rentals are also available.Spa Hibiscus at Hotel La Quinta Embassy Suites has 8 treatment rooms offering a variety of services including massages, facials, body and beauty treatments.Café LQ is located in the atrium. Guests are provided a continental breakfast, evening manager’s reception and room service.The Living Desert Southern California Zoo and Botanical Gardens are a 15-minute drive from this hotel.
- Beds were very comfortable. Room needed ew furniture. Light fixtures barely worked. There was scum in bottom dining hot water bins which held bins of food.
- Front desk staff Mary was very helpful in arranging a different room for us. We loved the new room with its balcony overlooking the pool, and easy access to the elevator, pool and parking. Breakfast was delicious and all the meals we had in the restaurant were great.
- The breakfast was great there was even a fresh egg station where you tell them want you want on the egg and they whip it off right there. The place was quite and very clean. You were really able to get a good nights sleep and, I think because the place was full we got a free upgrade
- Location in La Quinta. Good ameneties: heated outdoor swimmingpool, nicely equiped gym
- Very friendly, professional staff. Had a great massage.
Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert
Nine miles from Palm Springs International Airport and Oasis Water Park, this California hotel features an outdoor pool, hot tub and jogging track. The rooms all have flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.All rooms at the Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert provide microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. They also have seating areas and desks.Palm Desert Hampton Inn & Suites features a breakfast buffet and convenience store. Guests can work out in the gym. For added convenience, there is a business center and meeting facilities.Children’s Discovery Museum is 3 miles from Hampton Inn. The hotel is 6 miles from Living Desert Zoo and Botanical Gardens and 10 miles from Palm Springs Air Museum.
- Everything made it comfortable after a busy day of site seeing. Breakfast was always warm and very good with many selections. Wish it had been warmer so we could sit out by the pool. The area outside the facility was very nice and clean. Cocktails in the evening was very nice to sit and relax after a day of running.
- The place is great but In the night is too much noice
- Being there 4 days, it was nice when we saw staff more than once and they actually acknowledged us and talked to us, like very good hosts/hostesses
- Excellent front desk staff very thoughtful nice to kids. Super breakfast and staff person was sweet. Happy hour was a delightful surprise guests mingled and were friendly. Hotel is good value given season and location. No resort fees. Nice size room.
- Fresh coffee and cookies upon check-in. Clean large room. Great scrambled egg breakfast with peppermint Coffeemate cream to boot!
JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Palm Desert.This Palm Springs resort’s amenities include 2 championship golf courses, and a complex of 5 pools. Its luxuriously furnished rooms include LCD TVs and marble bathrooms.All of the rooms at the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort offer views of the hotel’s pools and gardens. Guests can take gondolas tours of the waterways from the hotel’s gondola deck.Guests can play tennis on the hotel’s clay and grass courts. There’s also fitness center with state-of-the-art. The hotel’s extensive spa offers a wide range of treatments.JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort offers Californian cuisine at the Rockwood Grill, and Japanese dishes created by ‘Samurai chefs’ at the Mikado. The hotel’s lobby bar offers freshly prepared sushi. Room service is also available.The JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa is 4.5 miles from the El Paseo shopping district, 5 miles from the The Living Desert Zoo & Botanical Gardens and 9.7 miles from the Oasis Waterpark.
- The only good part about this property is the staff – they were exceptional at the spa, the hotel bar, bell people, and concierge
- Poor customer service. Would not expect it at the luxury resort.
Great place – boys had fun – we relaxed . Awesome weather that we had in December – even tanned
Would recommend this hotel
- The room was extremely clean and comfortable. Excellent guest service, they really treated us wonderfully. The spa is exquisitely beautiful. I had an excellent facial and and lovely massage. The food is outstanding and the wait staff is top notch at the Rockwood Grill, although more vegetarian choices would be helpful. Room service was prompt except on New Year’s Eve which was expected so we ordered early and it was fine. Any issue or problem we had throughout the stay they were happy to help resolve.
- Location is great, amazing golf course, great spa, staff is super friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed dour day time here
Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert
Surrounded by over 120 golf courses and minutes from the El Paseo shopping district, this hotel in Palm Desert, California, offers comfortable guestrooms with free wireless internet access.Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert – Rancho Mirage features a free daily breakfast. After breakfast, guests can go for a swim in the outdoor pool or play a game of tennis. Guests can also work out in the well-equipped fitness center or play a friendly game of shuffleboard.The guestrooms at the Palm Desert Holiday Inn Express provide convenient amenities such as microwaves and refrigerators. After a busy day, guests can relax on their semi-private patio or balcony with a cup of coffee from the in-room coffeemaker.
- The breakfast was great. The front desk staff were helpful and friendly. The pool was clean.
- Rooms were comfortable and clean. Good bed, and good breakfast
- The Breakfast was far better than we expected, we also liked the flexibility of the staff.
- Very clean, excellent mattresses, easy and friendly check in.
- I really appreciate that fact that the reservations where canx, due to customer oversite and the on-site manager was able to correct the problem with the accommodations. The breakfast was outstanding along with the room.
Motel 6 Palm Desert – Palm Springs Area
An outdoor pool is available at this Palm Desert Motel. Bermuda Dunes Golf Course is less than a 10-minute drive from the property, and Coachella Valley Museum is 6 miles away.Brightly furnished guest rooms feature free local calls and cable TV. Air conditioning is also available in all rooms at Motel 6 Palm Desert. Wi-Fi is available.Free morning coffee is available in the lobby.The Living Desert is less than a 20-minute drive from the Palm Desert Motel 6. Riverside County Fairgrounds are a 15-minute drive away.
- That staff was pleasant, professional, accommodating.
- Layout with table for 2, double bed versus queen, Raised counter space next to sink to put our personal stuff. Glad not to pay for “free breakfast” that we don’t use.
- Room was very clean. Air conditioner work real well.
- Desk Service was good, good restaurants and stores near
- Like that we stayed close to Fantasy Casino and Del Taco is next door.
Holiday Inn Express Indio
Holiday Inn Express Indio is located in Indio, just 21 miles from Palm Springs.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Quinta is 8 miles from Holiday Inn Express Indio, and Idyllwild is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 19 miles from Holiday Inn Express Indio.
- The staff is very friendly continental breakfast is good
- The breakfast was healthy and tasty, the beds quite comfortable and the rooms, clean and quiet.
- Breakfast had a good selection. The room was very clean. I also like the towels outside by the pool.
- Breakfast was delicious, rooms were clean, close to Fantasy Springs.
- The price ruined the experience. Would not recommend you use this site.
Quality Inn & Suites Indio I-10
One of our top picks in Indio.The Quality Inn & Suites Indio features an outdoor heated pool, a hot tub and rooms with flat-screen cable TVs and free Wi-Fi. This hotel is a 5-minute walk from Eagle Falls Golf Course.All rooms have refrigerators and coffee machines. The guest rooms also include hairdryers and ironing facilities.Guests can eat breakfast from a buffet at the property. For added convenience, the hotel provides a business center and meeting facilities.Indio Quality Inn & Suites is a 5-minute walk from Fantasy Springs Casino. It is 5 miles from Empire Polo Club and 20 miles from Knott’s Soak City Water Park and Palm Springs International Airport.
The facility was nicer then what we expected.
Nice large hallway and we appreciate no carpet!
- Could use fruit and some yogurt… or something “light”
- Professional front desk staff, ready to help, knowledgeable and personable.
- The breakfast was pretty good. Great waffles, eggs, sausage, and juice. Good towels and great linen and comforter on the beds.
- good breakfast ..location close to freeway and fantasy casino
- The facility was nicer then what we expected.
Top Hotels In Coachella California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Coachella California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Coachella California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Coachella California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!