10 Best Hotels To Stay In Club Mediterráneo Quintana Roo – Top Hotel Reviews
Club Mediterráneo Quintana Roo is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Club Mediterráneo Quintana Roo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Club Mediterráneo Quintana Roo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Club Mediterráneo Quintana Roo. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Club Mediterráneo Quintana Roo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Club Mediterráneo Quintana Roo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Club Mediterráneo Quintana Roo:
BSEA Cancun Plaza Hotel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring accommodations with views of the Caribbean Sea, BSEA Cancun Plaza Hotel is on Cancún’s beachfront, just a 5-minute drive from the Wet n’ Wild aquatic park. It features 2 outdoor swimming pools: one is adults-only.Each brightly decorated suite and room at BSEA Cancun Plaza Hotel has air conditioning and an electronic key, plus a safe. They have cable TV and private bathrooms available.In a Palapa thatched hut, the BSEA Cancun Plaza Hotel’s restaurant serves a range of Mexican-inspired cuisine and home-style pizzas. The hotel also features a mini-grocery store and parking.Downtown Cancún is less than a 20-minute drive from the hotel. The staff at the front desk can arrange trips to Xcaret, Chichen Itza and Túlum, as well as excursions to the jungle and Isla Mujeres. It is open from 8 am to 10 pm.
- This is the second time I’ve stayed at BSEA Cancun Plaza. The staff at the hotel and restaurant are very nice and helpful. The restaurant/bar is half of the price of the surrounding hotels. It’s a good stopover place for a night or two before heading to Tulum or Playa del Carmen (I couldn’t stay anywhere in Cancun longer than 2, nights)
- Ocean view. The restaurant in the hotel was amazing. Restaurant’s stuff was not always frendly, but food here was very good
- The man that gave me a swim towel was very nice the only person that talk to me and told me where to go!
- Great amazing room !!! It was a loft … ocean views both sides
The staff was very helpful. They booked taxis to the airport for me and all my friends at different times. The view form our rooms were beautiful. the pool is really nice too.
We had dinner at the restaurant, the food was amazing and not pricey.
This hotel is close to the airport (less than 15 mins drive)
Condo Seaside Beach Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the Hotel Zone neighborhood in Cancún, 8 miles from House of Culture, Condo Seaside Beach Resort features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toro Valenzuela Stadium is 10 miles from Condo Seaside Beach Resort, and Kabah Urban Park is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cancun Airport, 6 miles from Condo Seaside Beach Resort.
- The room and balcony with ocean view are stunning. Staff was very nice and friendly!
- Emplacement sur la plage. Proche Aeroport pour se remettre du décalage horaire. Une piscine. Un parking.
- Pacil sa nam rezost, ten je skvely, ale treba v nom hladat lepsie izby, byvali sme nakoniec u niekoho ineho, ale v tom istom rezoste a ten ma skvelu plaz a polohu. Naozaj parada, aj ked hotel vyzera byt starsi. Ranajky sme nemali, nakolko sme neboli hotelovi hostia, ale hostia v apartmane, tak sme ranajky nemali.
- Lo único bonito era la ubicación en la playa y el mar. Del condo no tengo nada bueno que decir.
- Un pequeño detalle es que no tiene servicios de ningún tipo y está alejado de todo, por lo que sólo puedes acceder al caro servicio buffet del hotel en el que de hecho, pensé que me estaba registrando. Es una casa particular y eso no se detalla al momento de hacer la reserva. Ni siquiera hay alguien que te recibe al llegar.
Hotel Solymar Departamento de Lujo
One of our best sellers in Cancún! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Solymar Departamento de Lujo offers accommodations in Cancún, just 8 miles from House of Culture. The hotel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Toro Valenzuela Stadium is 9 miles from Hotel Solymar Departamento de Lujo, and Kabah Urban Park is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cancun Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Solymar Departamento de Lujo.
No reviews yet.
Comfort Inn Cancún Aeropuerto
One of our top picks in Cancún.This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Comfort Inn Cancún Aeropuerto offers accommodations in Cancún, just 8 miles from House of Culture. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Toro Valenzuela Stadium is 9 miles from Comfort Cancún Aeropuerto, and Kabah Urban Park is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cancun Airport, 1.9 miles from Comfort Inn Cancún Aeropuerto.
- The hotel is very conveniently located near the Cancun airport, about a 10 minute drive. They offer an airport pickup service but make sure to book it at least 24 hours before your arrival. There are a Subway and a gas station minimarket open 24h about 100 meters from the hotel. The staff were helpful and there is a taxi base next to the hotel. Transfer to the airport cost me 300MXN. Overall, a very convenient choice for an overnight layover in Cancun.
- The location is close to the airport. The rooms and facility were clean. The free breakfast is pretty good, compared to similar hotels.
- The waitress at the restaurant was fantastic,friendly,professional, and really helpful.
- The room was spacious and good with 2 double beds and a good bathroom.
- We really enjoyed our meal at the hotel and the staff there was great. Delicious food. The bed was very comfortable which was great because of the day we had leading up to our sleep.
Courtyard by Marriott Cancun Airport
One of our top picks in Cancún.Courtyard by Marriott Cancun is a 5-minute drive from Cancun International Airport and offers a free round trip airport shuttle service, available 24 hours. There is an outdoor swimming pool, 24-hour gym and free Wi-Fi and business center.The Courtyard by Marriott Cancun places guests only a short distance from many popular sites and attractions. Two of the city’s largest universities, La Salle and Anáhuac, are seconds away. The shops, restaurants and nightlife of the center of the city are also nearby. Downtown is about a 10-minute drive away.Guests at the Cancun Courtyard can take advantage of the hotel’s free shuttle to the beach club. There are also hot bathtubs, and a peaceful garden with hammocks.
- free airport pickups & drop offs & good garden & pool
- Very convenient to airport. Shuttle took perhaps five minutes. Only spent overnight there for early flight the next day. Shuttle ran every half hour to airport. Staff was professional and courteous in all interactions. Room service in late evening was prompt and food was well-prepared. Excellent shower.
- The shuttle bus from and to the airport terminals is very convenient. The drivers are very nice.
- The room was clean, bed was comfortable, wifi was good, staff were friendly and helpful
- The beds were incredibly comfortable. The pool was large and pleasant. The restaurant was fine and I had one of the best Mojitos of our holiday in your bar.
Located 6 miles from House of Culture in Cancún, Villa Palmeras features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong, pool, and darts at the hotel. Toro Valenzuela Stadium is 7 miles from Villa Palmeras, and Kabah Urban Park is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Cancun Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The facility is very private, intimate, and off the beaten path! The people are very sweet and attentive. The grounds are lovely! The value is great for what you pay! We were delighted with Villa Palmeras and would stay there again!
- Friendly helpful staff. Lovely pool and hot tub. Nice room, bathroom, terrace off our room
The staff is very nice, the property was nicer than I expected. Nice game room. It rained heavily, so I couldn’t use the pool or hot tub. WiFi worked well.
Felt safe in the hotel. Shuttle to airport is $27 US.
- The pool area and patio was really nice for relaxing! The staff were so helpful and the facility was modern and very clean.
- Perfect location to go to the airport. Nice And comfortable room. Nice place with swimming pool, babyfoot, ping pong, pool. Good breakfast even early on the morning. Wonderful staff
Hampton Inn By Hilton Cancun Cumbres
Hampton Inn By Hilton Cancun Cumbres offers accommodations in Cancún.All rooms include a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.House of Culture is 2.8 miles from Hampton Inn By Hilton Cancun Cumbre, and Toro Valenzuela Stadium is 4.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cancun Airport, 6 miles from Hampton Inn By Hilton Cancun Cumbres.
- The location, the staff, the good breakfast, very clean, very good choice inside a commercial court, not very far from the airport but quite place. If I will need to come back, I would make the same choice. Viva Mexico! 😉
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable room.
- Generous breakfast. Really friendly helpful staff. Starbucks nearby. Somewhat cheaper than hotels closer to the airport (8 km, no ‘free’ shuttle).
- Modern design. Quiet. Good staff, made me feel like at home.
- Close to airport, several restaurants in walking distance
Hotel Green 16
Facing Nichupte Lagoon and 1.2 miles from Plaza Caracol Shopping Mall, Hotel Green 16 features an extensive garden.The studios offer simple décor, air conditioning and fan. Some rooms may come with a microwave or TV. The bathrooms come with shower.Guests can find grocery stores, supermarkets and restaurants within 6.2 miles.Hotel Green 16 is a 10-minute drive from Cancun’s main square and a 1-hour drive from Playa del Carmen. Cancun International Airport is a 25-minute drive away.
Best price near cancun hotel zone i guess!?
Shuttle to all the bars and restaurants is perfect but not even necessary – we actually liked to walk about half an hour (i know… weird lol)
- The room was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful
Staff was awesome, above and beyond helpful (especially when I got into a pickle with one of my tour…)
My room was very simple but clean, comfortable and quiet as I requested.
It’s located in a residential neighborhood, a little far from the beach and hussle (which I like) and their free shuttle takes you to the beach and bus stop all day long!
- Awesome place in a quite neighbour. Close to the beaches.
- Mini fridge in room. Air conditioning, free shuttle to beach. Hot water.
- Best price near cancun hotel zone i guess!?
Ocean Dream BPR
One of our top picks in Cancún.Located in the Hotel Zone neighborhood in Cancún, 6 miles from House of Culture, Ocean Dream BPR features a sun terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Toro Valenzuela Stadium is 7 miles from Ocean Dream BPR, and Kabah Urban Park is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Cancun Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- I like how beautiful the view was. Everything and I mean everything is right by the hotel. I like the set up of the hotel, the balcony view was amazing.
- Amazing pools, ocean beach, proximity to major restaurants, night clubs and bars, great view and comfortable room 👍🏻
Beautiful beach and swimming pools.
Immaculately kept. Friendly staff
The bedroom was clean and large. I can even workout in the room.
The pool is fancy.
- Perfect sea views. Pristine pools on the beach. Very clean and smiling staff.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Placed in the center of Cancun’s hotel zone within walking distance of shopping, nightlife and restaurants, this property offers spacious accommodations, some with full kitchens near a wide range of activities.Salvia Cancun features tropical grounds and an outdoor pool with towel service. Enjoy a drink or snack from the pool bar.Forum by the Sea, a plaza offering several restaurants, shops and clubs is close to the Cancun Salvia. Pok-Ta-Pok Golf Course and a variety of water sports are available nearby.
the view from the balcony is lovely
The beach is beautiful .. the hotel set right in the Hotels party Zone. We could walk everywhere easily. Buses everywhere.
+ beach towels
- The location was okay, though in a busy area. I loved the ocean view from my room
- We liked the view to the beach. It’s a short walk from the front desk to the bus stop.
- Beds were very comfortable and the rooms were a great size with a great view over the beach. The location is fantastic and couldn’t be better for those who are on more of a budget
- View was great. Location good for party type people. Beach was gorgeous.
- the view from the balcony is lovely
Top Hotels In Club Mediterráneo Quintana Roo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Club Mediterráneo Quintana Roo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Club Mediterráneo Quintana Roo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Club Mediterráneo Quintana Roo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!