10 Best Hotels To Stay In Clive Iowa – Top Hotel Reviews
Clive Iowa is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Clive Iowa. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Clive Iowa. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Clive Iowa. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Clive Iowa right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Clive Iowa with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Clive Iowa:
Days Inn Des Moines – West Clive
This hotel is within one block of the Clive Aquatic Center. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast.Days Inn Des Moines – West Clive features a 27-inch cable TV and a coffee maker in all guest rooms. Rooms also provide amenities including an alarm clock and ironing facilities.A business center and meeting room are available at the Clive Days Inn. This pet-friendly hotel also offers free on-site parking.Downtown Des Moines is a 15-minute drive of the Days Inn Clive. Drake University is 7 miles away.
- Sheets were dirty. Heater didn’t work. Screws on safety lock falling off and asked staff to come tighten, they did. Did not feel safe. Had to change rooms from first room because there was poop and pee in the toilet when I got there. Really gross and scary. Don’t stay here!
- Room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The staff went out of there way to meet our requests
- Bed was comfy. Easy in and out of the facility. Close to many things and family.
- I liked parking just outside of my room. We had a pet with and it made it easier to go out. The room was clean and the bed comfortable.
- It was a place to stay for the night and that’s about it! Our check in was super non personal. The room was mediocre at the very best. There were stains all over the carpets in common areas and room. The common areas wreaked of cigarettes(room was ok) The elevator was open to the public-meaning no security to the guests. The breakfast area was so small we went to a Denny’s across the interstate(Which was outstanding).
La Quinta Inn & Suites Des Moines West Clive
An indoor pool is available on site at this Clive, Iowa hotel. Each room includes a flat-screen cable TV, and downtown Des Moines is 11 miles away.Free Wi-Fi is provided in every room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Des Moines West Clive. For added convenience, tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.Waffles, fresh fruit, and cereal are featured in the daily continental breakfast served at Des Moines West Clive La Quinta Inn & Suites. A fitness center and laundromat facilities are provided, as well.Drake University is 8 miles from this hotel. Adventureland Amusement Park can be reached in a 20-minute drive.
- The comfort beds and good night sleep. The rooms was clean. The staff very friendly and helpful. I would stay again
- Great price. Not a large room but clean. Pool and hot tub were a nice addition.
- Easy access off of interstate. Price was right. Room was great.
- Accommodations are great. I like the pet friendly policy. I don’t get up early enough to eat the breakfast. The in-room coffee is better than expected.
- We had a great stay! Would have liked maybe a few more options for breakfast, but otherwise the hotel was nice.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Des Moines West, IA
This West Des Moines hotel features an indoor pool and 12-person hot tub, free Wi-Fi and rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. Drake University is a 10-minute drive from this hotel.The comfortable rooms at Des Moines Country Inn include a work desk, hairdryer and ironing facilities. Cable TV with HBO, pay-per-view movies and video games is included.Guests at Country Inn and Suites Des Moines-West can use the business center or fitness center. The front desk is available 24-hours a day.West Des Moines Country Inn serves a deluxe continental breakfast with waffles, eggs, fresh fruit and juice every morning. Snacks and beverages are also available at Country Cupboard convenience center.Jordan Creek Town Center is a 10-minute drive from this Country Inn Des Moines. Wells Fargo Arena and Hy-Vee Hall are a 15-minute drive away.
- I thought the hotel was well worth the money. The food was excellent, and my kids loved the pool.
- Every thing was great top to bottom. As a business traveler, it’s hard to find somewhere quiet so good rest. I’ve found my new destination
- room layout in king suites a little cramped, especially in bathroom area. placement of kitchens right outside bathroom is maybe not ideal. facility was clean, wifi was fast and free, though you have to login repeatedly. staff was friendly and efficient.
- This property had a wonderful indoor pool. The pool temperature was the best for lap swimming. This property has easy access to the interstate and public trails for running or walking.
- This is a particularly nice Country Inn and Suites! Spacious, clean suite and comfy beds. Friendly staff. Kids loved the big pool – bigger than the norm – and plenty of towels and places to sit. Tons of complimentary fresh-baked cookies available in the lobby when we checked in at 8:00 p.m. – although every CI&S hotel advertises these, we’ve found that they aren’t always available. We stay at a lot of Country Inn and Suites because their setup tends to work well for our family, so we’re generally pretty happy with them. But this particular one is a cut above!
Wildwood Lodge & Suites
One of our best sellers in Clive! Conveniently located off Interstate 80 and 35, this Clive, Iowa hotel features free Wi-Fi and a 37-inch flat-screen TV in every guest room. An indoor pool and hot tub are available on the property.An iPod docking station is offered in every room with lodge décor at Wildwood Lodge & Suites. For added convenience, tea and coffee-making facilities and ironing facilities are also provided.A daily continental breakfast is served at Clive Wildwood Lodge & Suites. A fitness center is offered on site and an airport shuttle service is available to all guests.The Des Moines city center is 10 miles away. Prairie Meadows Racetrack & Casino can be reached in a 24 minute drive.
- We loved the outdoorsy camp theme. The room was clean and cleverly decorated, the beds comfortable, and the ambiance was quiet and restful.
- The extra tables in the dining area were helpful and I loved the new fire ring outside
- The breakfast was top notch. There were assorted rolls and fruit. The scrambled eggs and sausage were terrific. The oatmeal was even better. I loved that they had a make your own omelet! Great selection overall for breakfast. The pool was super nice as well. We didn’t get to use the outdoor fire ring, but it looked nice. The front desk staff was very friendly and nice.
- Breakfast was amazing everyday. All you can eat eggs, potatoes, biscuits &gravy etc.
- The breakfast was excellant many various options. The room was very cleam and staff were excellent
Staybridge Suites West Des Moines
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Staybridge Suites West Des Moines offers accommodations in Clive, just 10 miles from Des Moines.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Des Moines International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- We needed to get on the road before the breakfast started.
- The suites. Allowing privacy from my daughter when relaxing . LOVED the fireplace in my room. Wanted to stay an extra night but had to get home
- bed was super comfortable for great sleep, kitchen!!! :), spacious, nice staff, meeting in same hotel, easy to get too!
- The breakfast and social m-w. Also the matainance guy Lance is very nice. My boys loved the indoor pool.
- Quiet!–appreciated their quiet hours in evening. The room/suite was impeccably clean, nicely furnished, water pressure good, high quality linens, and there was a large complimentary breakfast buffet.
Best Western Plus Des Moines West Inn & Suites
Located in Clive, 9 miles from Des Moines, Best Western Plus Des Moines West Inn & Suites features a hot tub and fitness center.Every room has a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ames is 30 miles from Hotel Des Moines West Inn, and West Des Moines is 2.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Des Moines International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The breakfast is what we stay here for. We had to be at a wrestling meet by 8 in the morning, so no time for a restaurant meal. Eating at the motel is good and convenient.
- It was very clean. The night staff checking us in was great at explaining things. It was quiet so we could get our much needed rest!
- I enjoyed the facility the room was quiet very clean and staff was very friendly.
- Nothing much . People cleaning the room were V.Good
- Clean room, great staff willing to assist whenever needed.
Courtyard Des Moines West/Clive
Courtyard Des Moines West/Clive offers accommodations in Clive. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Des Moines is 9 miles from Courtyard Des Moines W, and Ames is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Des Moines International Airport, 7 miles from Courtyard Des Moines West/Clive.
No reviews yet.
SpringHill Suites Des Moines West
Offering a complimentary hot breakfast and an indoor pool, this hotel is located just a 1-minute drive from Des Moines Golf and Country Club. select guestrooms feature living areas.Guests can relax in the living area equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A refrigerator and microwave are fitted in each room at SpringHill Suites Des Moines West.Free WiFi access is offered throughout the property. For relaxation guests can make use of the hotel’s hot tub and fitness centre.SpringHill Suites features complimentary public parking. Valley West Mall is a 6-minute drive away.
- Rooms were very spacious and comfortable. Maybe a bit understaffed because it took a while to get assistance at the front desk due to other job duties. But once available the service was great.
- It was a comfortable stay: clean, quiet, and relaxing!
- Breakfast was good and room was good.Also room was very clean.
- Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. Convenient location on and off interstate 80
- Jennifer at the front desk was very smart, friendly and helpful. The breakfast was hot and delicious . The next day the menu was different so it was not the same both days.
Motel 6 Des Moines West
One of our best sellers in West Des Moines! Des Moines International Airport is a 20-minute drive from this motel. It features an outdoor pool with a terrace and rooms with expanded cable TV.A sitting area is provided in the simply furnished, traditionally decorated rooms at Motel 6 Des Moines West. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms.Guests can enjoy free morning coffee. The 24-hour front desk at this pet-friendly motel provides business services.Des Moines Motel 6 is within 9 miles of Des Moines Art Center and Water Works Park. Living History Farms is a 10-minute drive away.
- Night staff when I first arrived was absolutely great. She was very helpful and very polite.
- Simplified booking with affordable price. The attendant was prompt and welcoming. The premise are really clean.
- This was what I expect for a Motel 6 stay. Not fancy but adequate. All that I needed and no more. It was clean, the people were friendly.
- Recently updated, clean and comfortable. We were in need of a motel for just an overnight stay on our way through town and this was perfect for not only price but for clean and comfortable as well
- Not a lot of frills and that’s fine with me because it’s reflected in the price and all we needed. It was very clean!
Fairfield Inn & Suites Des Moines West
One of our top picks in West Des Moines.Offering a complimentary continental breakfast and an indoor pool, this hotel is located less than 0.6 miles from Des Moines Golf and Country Club and features free WiFi.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available in each room. Guests will also find a desk and tea/coffee maker.Guests can enjoy the fitness centre at Fairfield Inn & Suites Des Moines West. Other hotel amenities include a business centre and a 24-hour front desk.Complimentary public parking is featured at Fairfield Inn & Suites. Iowa Events Center is less than a 10-minute drive away.
- The front desk staff was amazing. The pool was down which was disappointing but without a hesitation they put us in a bigger room and gave us a better rate without even saying anything. It’s great to see such amazing customer service! We will be staying again for sure!
- Everything worked like it should. Doesn’t always happen at other places. Also, loved the cookies in the evenings!
- The staff were very helpful and pleasant—especially the gentleman at the desk the evening we checked in. The breakfast had a lot of variety and was tasty. Liked the furnishings too—nicely updated.
- The evening desk clerk at our arrival was exceptional! Friendly and obviously meaning to make our stay great.
- Very nice and location was easy to get to. Staff were super friendly. This was our 2nd time staying. Will stay again!
Top Hotels In Clive Iowa Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Clive Iowa to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Clive Iowa but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Clive Iowa. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!