10 Best Hotels To Stay In Clinton New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Clinton New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Clinton New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Clinton New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Clinton New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Clinton New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Clinton New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Clinton New York State:
Homewood Suites By Hilton New Hartford Utica
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Homewood Suites By Hilton New Hartford Utica offers accommodations in Clinton, just 11 miles from Rome.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hancock Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- For our visit it was very clean and comfortable with a great breakfast. Rooms were big.
- Everything– this place is fantastically good! Room,meals,staff,atmosphere–all great.
- excellent gym and breakfast, staff was very pleasant and helpful, loved the brand new facility
the bed was like a cloud
clean quiet my son didnt want to leave
- They had a social evening each evening which was good to mingle with other hotel guests.
Hampton Inn and Suites New Hartford/Utica
This New Hartford hotel features free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool, and rooms equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. Sadaquada Golf Club is 2 miles away and Twin Ponds Golf Club is a 10 minute drive.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and a work desk are provided in each room at Hampton Inn and Suites New Hartford/Utica. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.Continental breakfast is served each morning and features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can enjoy a workout in the fitness center or use the business center that offers fax and photocopying services. Laundry facilities are also provided.Utica College and Hamilton College are 6 miles from the New Hartford/Utica Hampton Inn and Suites. The State University of New York Institute of Technology is a 15 minute drive.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and clean.
- I liked the maid service. Everyday it was like walking into a new room! Loved Flo, who was my maid most of the time
- The blankets were so warm and cozy. The pillows were too soft. The oatmeal was terrible, no taste, the orange juice was watered down. Check in is 3:00, we got there at 3:45 and our room was not ready. I understand people get sick but change scheduling.
- quality of this inn (one of the best I’ve stayed in over last 18 years) equals the quality of the management –very impressed
- Basketball court on the property; very friendly and helpful staff
Motel 6 Oriskany, Ny
Motel 6 Oriskany, Ny offers pet-friendly accommodations in Oriskany.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rome is 6 miles from Hotel Oriskany, and Utica is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 37 miles from Motel 6 Oriskany, Ny.
- I liked that it was almost in the middle of no where. It was very quiet. The heater in the room was AMAZING! Great hot water and pressure. The room was clean. (A little weird smell when you first walked in, but after a little movement it disappeared!)
- I Loved My Stay. I Stay there for 2 days and it was amazing. Thank you for having me. I’ll be back soon in August.
- The motel was clean. The beds were firm, and it came with necessary amenities.
- It was clean, comfortable and the staff were nice.
- I liked the fact that they are under renovation. Should look great when completed. Nice place to stay.
Red Roof Inn Utica
One of our top picks in Utica.Located off of Interstate 90, this hotel is just one mile from Adirondack Scenic Railroad and downtown Utica. It features freshly brewed coffee and tea in the lobby and Wi-Fi in every room.Red Roof Inn Utica provides guests free parking. This pet-friendly hotel has an outdoor sitting area and weekday newspapers in the lobby.Each room comes equipped with a flat-screen cable TV with pay-per-view movies. Decorated with blue and red accents, the rooms also have a desk.Stanley Theatre is a 5-minute drive from Utica Red Roof Inn. Utica College and Utica Zoo are within a 15-minute drive of the property.
- Inexpensive, clean accommodations. Upgraded by attentive staff to nice sized-room. Had a great run along the historic Erie Canal Trail just over the bridge from the motel.
- It was what I expected. It was warm and the room was comfortable. Coming in from a snowstorm, we were very glad to arrive.
- The beds were big and comfy. Loved the pet friendly part.
- Nice, clean, comfortable and affordable place to stay . Staff was friendly . Easy check in, check out . Great location off of I-90 around plenty of places to eat, shop and get gas. I will definitely stay here again in future trips to Utica.
- Very clean, easy to get to from the exit. Staff was very personable.
Days Inn Utica
The Days Inn & Suites Utica is centrally located in the foothills of the Adirondacks, one mile from Adirondack Scenic Railroad. The rooms have free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO.Guests at the Days Inn Utica receive free local calls, wake-up calls, and USA Today newspapers. Continental breakfast is available, as is access to a gym and business center.Attractions within one mile of Utica Days Inn include Stanley Theatre and Utica Memorial Auditorium. Utica Zoo is 3 miles away and Adirondack State Park is 21 miles away.
- the staff, the location, the ease of check in/out
- Great value and tasty breakfast options, right near restaurants to check out- good spot.
- Location was very convenient. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast did include eggs.
- It is a nice hotel for the price for a short stay.
- Very convenient location. Friendly staff, great value and clean hotel. Would definitely stay there again.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott New Hartford
TownePlace Suites by Marriott New Hartford is located in Whitesboro, just 11 miles from Rome. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 40 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Utica
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Holiday Inn Utica offers accommodations in New Hartford. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rome is 12 miles from Holiday Inn Utica, and Utica is 2.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 42 miles from Holiday Inn Utica.
- The room was quiet and clean and the breakfast at their restaurant with a voucher was very good.
Cleanest hotel I have stayed in in the past year. Friendly helpful staff, Such a great hotel at a fraction of the cost.
1 mile from Utica college where my daughter was at an ID camp. So convenient.
Nothing! We arrived between 1:00an and 2:00am. ON TIME! Booked ahead!
Given a dirty room! Bathroom filthy! But before checking out the bathroom, the bed was in disarray! And musty! Gross!!! We called the front desk ASAP! We were given a less stinky room. It appeared to have been attempted. The attendant, a kind man, offered breakfast cards to compensate. WHAT A HUSTLE!!!!!!! After ordering the breakfast, I was told that the card only covered part of the meal!!!! WE COULD HAVE EATEN AS USUAL for MUCH LESS!!! STIFFED AGAIN!!!
The room cast $198.00 before taxes brought it to well over $200.00 for a few hours and a bathroom that we wouldn’t dare shower inside of!!!!
- Location was great for my purpose. Decent restaurant.
- The use of the food voucher at the moose restaurant was nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The Hotel at Utica Centre
This Utica, New York hotel is in the center of the city and is half a mile from the Adirondack Scenic Railroad. Facilities include free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant and bar.Each room at the Radisson Hotel Utica Centre features a refrigerator, coffee machine, and flat-screen cable TV. They are decorated in light colors and have a private bathroom.Guests can use the indoor swimming pool and fitness center at the Utica Centre Radisson Hotel.The Garden Grille serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner in an open-air setting. The Encore Lounge provides full bar service.Utica College is a 7-minute drive from the hotel. The Utica Zoo is 3 miles away.
- The room looked very tidy upon first arrival. The water pressure in the shower was great.
- The bed was very comfortable, but the pillows were much too soft and difficult to sleep on. We also had to turn the thermostat up rather high to make the room comfortable for me and my husband.
- The staff was extremely friendly. The food was decent, and the wait staff was excellent! Kudos to Jamal, our waiter. He took great care of us!
- Very close and convenient to the Stanley Theater, Great value,
- Location great. Easy walk (10 minutes) to Amtrak Station and food and drink establishments along Genesee Street in the city center.
Best Western Gateway Adirondack Inn
Half a mile off Interstate 90, this hotel has an on-site fitness center and free Wi-Fi. Both Utica College and the Utica Zoo are a 10 minute drive away.Each guest room at the Best Western Gateway Adirondack Inn features cable TV and a work desk. They are warmly decorated with carpeted floors and dark wood furnishings. Select rooms have a kitchenette and a sofa bed.Guests at the Adirondack Best Western Inn can use the business center and 24-front desk services. A game room and a gift shop are also provided.A daily continental breakfast is served in the lobby.The Adirondack Scenic Railroad is less than a 5 minute drive from the hotel. Valley View Golf Course is 3 miles away.
- My husband slept well. It’s the first time in a hotel bed that he didn’t wake with a back ache. The breakfast was great
- Good breakfast and wifi. Room was clean and updated.
- The location was both convenient to the highway and also the centre of Utica. Room was comfortable, parking was plentiful, and the breakfast was good. Front desk staff were very friendly. Nothing not to like.
- It was convenient. The staff was exceptionally nice and willing to accommodate non-dairy options for breakfast.
- Did not have breakfast because they charged for it was not worth it
Hampton Inn Utica
Located among the Adirondack Mountains and within walking distance of popular attractions, this Utica, New York hotel features a free hot breakfast and spacious guestrooms furnished with microwaves and mini-refrigerators.On-site at the Hampton Inn Utica, guests can enjoy relaxing in the indoor swimming pool, working out in the fitness center or finishing some work in the business center. The hotel also provides in-room coffeemakers and DVD players as well as signature Cloud Nine beds.The Turning Stone Casino, the Adirondack Scenic Railroad and the downtown area are only moments from the Utica Hampton Inn. The Utica Zoo along with a number of local shops and restaurants are also easily accessible.
- The staff were great! Very friendly, nightly hot food in the lobby was greatly appreciated.
- My wife and I would definitely stay here again. The staff was exemplary with the exception of one housekeeper who entered our room without knocking. A forgivable yet serious mistake. The rooms were comfortable and well-appointed; more than I expected. Rates for staying on Christmas Eve were very reasonable. Nice room and good service at a more than reasonable cost. Early start to the breakfast buffet was much appreciated as was the excellent coffee.
- Our room was clean, breakfast was always good and staff was helpful and pleasant.
- Great variety for breakfast. The facility was very clean and the staff attentive.
- The AC was not working well in the first room we were assigned. The staff was quick to respond, tried to fix the AC, but eventually we had to change rooms. I forgot my toothbrush and they had a complimentary one for me. The bed was very comfortable. The staff was very friendly.
Top Hotels In Clinton New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Clinton New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Clinton New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Clinton New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!