10 Best Hotels To Stay In Clinton Mississippi – Top Hotel Reviews
Clinton Mississippi is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Clinton Mississippi. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Clinton Mississippi. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Clinton Mississippi. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Clinton Mississippi right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Clinton Mississippi with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Clinton Mississippi:
Comfort Inn & Suites Clinton
Comfort Inn & Suites Clinton is located in Clinton, just 8 miles from Jackson.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.The nearest airport is Jackson-Evers Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The staff at reception was very nice. Solid built – the slamming of other doors not very loud. The room had a ceiling fan – nice.
- All of the staff was very kind, helpful, and accommodating. Whatever we needed they were so willing to assist us, so that we might have a wonderful stay — especially, at Christmas! Our room was prepared pristinely each day; we came back each day to a very comfortable room!!
- Positives lobby and breakfast area were clean. Breakfast buffet was good-above average. Beds were comfortable. Location convenient. All staff was very friendly.
- I enjoyed everything about comfort inn.. Mostly their breakfast selections. 😋😍
- The young man greeting us. He was very friendly. Andhelpful and informative.
Days Inn Clinton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Clinton offers accommodations in Clinton, just 9 miles from Jackson.Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Jackson-Evers Airport, 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Jackson Clinton
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Jackson Clinton offers accommodations in Clinton.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jackson is 8 miles from Fairfield Inn Clinton, and Pearl is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Jackson-Evers Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Staff was friendly; Hotel very clean. We had a suite and it was very roomy. Would definitely stay here again while in town.
- Staff was courteous and friendly. I had to stay an extra night as a Hurricane was headed to my home. They were most kind and accommodating. The breakfast was nice as well
- The room was nice and clean and the breakfast was good
- I returned here because my first visit a year ago was great
- our stay was awesome the staff was very friendly and the food was great
Hampton Inn Clinton
Located just off I-20 and 11 miles from downtown Jackson, this Clinton Hampton Inn features an outdoor pool and a continental breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Rooms at the Hampton Inn Clinton are decorated with dark wood furniture and include a microwave and a refrigerator. A flat-screen TV with cable and free premium channels is also available in each room and an in-room coffee maker and ironing facilities are also offered.Each morning offers a breakfast including fresh fruit, bagels and eggs. Bagged breakfasts are available for guests with less time.The outdoor pool features a large deck with seats and lounge chairs. Guests of the Hampton Inn also have access to a fitness center with workout equipment and a TV.The Clinton Hampton Inn is less than 2 miles from Mississippi College and less than 10 miles from the Jackson Zoo.
- The breakfast was very good. Hot and plentiful. The gentlemen who was working the breakfast station was very polite and attentive.
Everything was fine; i just didn’t have access to internet; I was told I had to be a
Hilton member to have access to wifi and internet; and I was dissatisfied with that.
- Coffee always available any hour and several breakfast options.
- Helpful, my husband bilateral amputee, staff brought bench to room and installed it–very nice
- The size of the room and the swimming pool and weight room.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clinton
This Clinton, Mississippi Holiday Inn is just off I-20. It features a daily buffet-style breakfast, an on-site convenience store, and a modern fitness center that overlooks the indoor pool.Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV are provided in all rooms at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clinton. The warmly decorated rooms are also equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator.Guests at the Clinton Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites can relax in the jacuzzi or the sauna, or get some work done in the on-site business center. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day.Mississippi College is 1.2 miles from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clinton. Downtown Jackson is a 14-minute drive away.
- I liked mostly everything. Beds we’re very comfortable.
- Breakfast was great! The staff was friendly and welcoming. Our room was clean and comfortable but was nothing extraordinary. The hotel was quiet.
Food was good. Staff was friendly and accommodating.
Not pet friendly
- Demetra the front desk agent. Very pleasant person and so helpful. She is definetely and asset to the organization
- Kruig, bed, coolness of room, wifi, coffee was great in lounge
Baymont Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Jackson.Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Baymont Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Jackson, just 7 miles from Pearl.The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Jackson-Evers Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The beds are great! I would like a meat with Breakfast.
- My room was not clean and i wasnt asked to move to another room til the next night but i was already checking out, big bag of tash was still in my room hair was still on the bathroom floor i had to clean my tub out befor i got in it ,and they didn’t give me a blanket just sheets
- It’s was comfortable and quiet, which is all I required.
- It’s located right beside IHOP and Chilli’s…..That’s about all!!
- The breakfast had just the right amount of variety
Comfort Inn Jackson
One of our best sellers in Jackson! Surrounded by historical sites, popular attractions, and scenic parks, this Jackson, Mississippi hotel offers many free and modern amenities and services along with comfortable accommodations and friendly Southern hospitality.Begin the day at the Hampton Inn Jackson North with a free breakfast buffet, or take advantage of free access to a nearby full-service health club. Relax by the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool, or browse the internet with free wireless access.With the Jackson North Hampton Inn’s location near Interstate 55, many of the area’s most popular points of interest are easily accessible. Discover stunning historic architecture at the Governor’s Mansion, learn about the stars at the Davis Planetarium, or find an endless variety of recreational activities at the Ross Barnett Reservoir.
- The bed was super comfortable but thermostat wasn’t working
Bed sooo comfy. Excellent staff.
Super breakfast. Would definitely go back.
- Clean with friendly staff. Breakfast was very complete with eggs, sausage, bakery goods, and you can make fresh pancakes or Waffles.
- The bed was comfortable, the surroundings were quiet, the linens were nice – fluffy towels & plenty of washcloths. There was a good selection of breakfast foods. I liked the fact that there was a night light in the bathroom. There was a closet & room to spread out.
- The entire staff made you feel at home!!! All smiles!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Downtown – Coliseum
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Downtown – Coliseum offers accommodations in Jackson.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jackson-Evers Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The cheese omelet was great! The room was spacious and gorgeous.
- Rooms were extremely nice! Very clean. Beautiful. Bathroom was exceptional.
- Easy to get to. Good place to have one on one business meeting.
- Great location and near attraction we wanted to visit. Felt very safe with my son.
- Staff was great but it was 7 pm and only 2 people there.
Cabot Lodge Millsaps
Featuring free Wi-Fi and a full hot breakfast with waffles and biscuits, this hotel is on the campus of Millsaps College. Jackson Evers International Airport is a 20 minute drive away.Rooms at the Cabot Lodge Millsaps provide modern amenities while echoing the southern charm of surrounding Jackson. A 32-inch flat-screen TV, a work desk and tea- and coffee-making facilities are found in each room.After working up a sweat in the fitness room, guests can cool down in the outdoor pool. The Millsaps Cabot Lodge also has a business center so guests do not fall behind on their work.Guests can unwind after a long day at the Evening Hospitality Reception. Beer, wine, cocktails and soft drinks are served. Fresh popcorn is also provided.Central Jackson is 2 miles away. The University of Mississippi Medical Center is across from the hotel.
Nothing except location
This place ic crummy by today’s standards
- Breakfast room was comfortable and relaxing space to meet and talk with family and friends
- Staff was wonderful and breakfast amazing! The overall feel was a family atmosphere.
- Another Greta stay and always consistent. Breakfast great and staff always friendly and helpful. Good security on vehicles at night and great to be welcomed back each time we stay.
My children attend Belhaven University. Cabot lodge is excellently located, consistent in its services and good facilities. Very friendly staff and good breakfast. Fire place in the lounge and evening drinks hour and popcorn is a great idea.
Value for money on the twin bed room is fantastic including breakfast.
Bathrooms are tired and need to be refurbished and maybe a proper shower instead of the shower in bath concept.
The head of Maintenance is a fantastic professional and extremely service focused and very friendly. Excellent and it’s my third stay at Cabot lodge with my family and will continue staying there for many years, based on my previous stays.
I highly recommend it.
- Nothing except location
Drury Inn & Suites Jackson – Ridgeland
One of our best sellers in Ridgeland! This Jackson, Mississippi hotel provides a daily hot breakfast and indoor pool to all guests throughout their stay. Downtown Jackson is 4 miles away.Free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen cable TV, and coffee-making facilities are featured in all rooms at this Ridgeland Drury Inn and Suites Jackson. A desk is also included.Guests can stay active in the fitness center and fuel their workout with a few snacks from the guest pantry. A business center and on-site laundromat are available at the Drury Inn and Suites Jackson Ridgeland as well.Guests can savor a rotating menu of hot food items with soft drinks during a nightly reception. Cold beverages such as beer, wine, and mixed drinks are also available.The property is 4 miles from Belhaven College and 10 miles from the Mississippi Braves Stadium, home of the Braves major league baseball team.
- I like to to have eggs and bacon available for breakfast.
Asked for a late check out and they were happy to let us stay an extra hour.
Room was very comfortable.
- The bed felt like I was sleeping on a cloud ! It smelled fresh and the pillows were so fluffy !
- I liked the environment, and the customer service. I also liked the inside pool, the relaxing beverages, and the food.
- Loved the facilities! Looked like new. Staff was friendly and welcoming. My room on the sixth floor did have some moving of furniture at night about 8 and then in the morning. However, it did not disturb my sleep. I informed the front desk clerk, and she was very understanding and made a note. Breakfast was amazing and a large eating area. I would definitely stay again.
Top Hotels In Clinton Mississippi Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Clinton Mississippi to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Clinton Mississippi but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Clinton Mississippi. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!