10 Best Hotels To Stay In Clinton Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Clinton Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Clinton Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Clinton Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Clinton Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Clinton Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Clinton Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Clinton Maryland:
Colony South Hotel & Conference Center
Featuring free on-site parking, this Clinton hotel is 15.5 miles from downtown Washington, D.C. and 13 miles from FedEx Field.Guestrooms at Colony South Hotel & Conference Center provide free WiFi and a flat-screen cable TV.The Colony South Hotels full-service fitness center features a heated indoor pool, spa services and personal training. A tennis court, business center, laundry services and a gift shop are also available.Sweetgrass restaurant serves meals in a dining room overlooking a lake. The International Café serves a variety of sandwiches and the Decoy lounge opens after noon for drinks, with live music on weekends.Free shuttle service is provided to the Branch Avenue Metro station and Joint Base Andrews Naval Air Facility, formerly known as Andrews Base Station.
- The bed was comfortable, enjoyed the balcony as well.
- The overall hotel and it’s decor was very nice.
it wasn’t horrible but it wasn’t what I expected
I expected more
the manager was nice but the girl at the front desk needs to learn professionalism,
stains on the carpet and blanket and stains on the mattress. there was no room service as promised
I changed my room initially and got an upgrade at no charge because the first room tub was dirty and the floor wasn’t clean in the bathroom. the room is spacious and the lighting is dim, the new room had a kitchenette with no stove just a microwave and fridge cool for me
- The faucet has no direction to running hot water or cold water
- On this particular stay, my room had a mini kitchen with a sink, bar and bar stools. I really liked that.
Econo Lodge Andrews AFB
Located in Clinton, 11 miles from Washington, DC, Econo Lodge Andrews AFB features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.National Harbor is 7 miles from Econo Lodge Andrews AFB, and Chantilly is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 9 miles from Econo Lodge Andrews AFB.
- it was a nice clean and quiet place to stay. The staff was friendly.
- Easy check in and parking for my truck and trailer
- there was no eggs bacon ect… only hot food was waffles didn’t like that.
- There was nothing to like very rude staff,blankets not changed,breakfast was not fresh.
- Staff was super friendly, very acommedating, the breakfast layout was good.
Comfort Inn Washington DC Joint Andrews AFB
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in Clinton, 11 miles from Washington, DC, Comfort Inn Washington DC Joint Andrews AFB features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.National Harbor is 7 miles from Comfort Inn Clinton Joint Andrews, and Chantilly is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Overall vet clean, quiet, receptionist was very pleasant & helpful
- Bk hot , all items avail , server keeping items available and tables clean! Room clean plenty towels, bed firm ! Good job!!
- The staff was very polite and the room was great…. Will book again!!
- I love the cleanliness of the room and bathroom, and friendliness of staff. Also, the breakfast was delicious.
- The bed was comfortable. The staff went out of their way to make sure my stay was pleasant, they even helped with the laundry ?
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Clinton at Joint Base Andrews
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Clinton at Joint Base Andrews is located in Clinton, just 11 miles from Washington, DC.A TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. National Harbor is 7 miles from TownePlace Andrews AFB MD, and Chantilly is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 9 miles from TownePlace Suites by Marriott Clinton at Joint Base Andrews.
- The pool was great, breakfast was average. The room was clean and really nice.
- I loved the concierge Tracy she was just amazing and so sweet ! I instantly fell in love with her personality. The hotel was clean the staff was sweet the pool and Jacuzzi was amazing Breakfast was on point we took a little bit of everything and it was delicious. Everytime I come to Md I will book this hotel and I come Once or twice a month. They made me feel at home cant wait to see the hotel during christmas.
- Customer service during check in. Atmosphere, friendliness, helpfulness.
- My tv didn’t work my entire stay. They told me nobody was there to come look at it and it was like they didn’t care.
- Management,Staff very Ghetto place and hospitality was not There agenda..Was Completely a Violation of Guest Policy..will be making a Report to bbb…
Days Inn Camp Springs
Andrews Air Force Base is steps from this Camp Springs, Maryland hotel. The hotel serves a daily continental breakfast. Guest rooms at the hotel include free Wi-Fi.The MCI Center, an entertainment venue, is a short drive from the Days Inn Camp Springs. The Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport and the University of Maryland are also within driving distance of the hotel.At the Days Inn Camp Springs, every room has a coffee maker and a hairdryer. The rooms also feature cable TV.A seasonal outdoor pool is available at the Camp Springs Days Inn. The hotel also provides an on-site meeting room.
- That we could park directly in front of the room. However, the parking lot which was nearly desolate when we left out for dinner was completely packed when we returned.
- Half of everything in the room literally was broken At night we had at least 2 visits from the cops in the parking lot. Full all lights flashing. 2-3 cars, possibly chasing out pro’s? Only happened 1 nite of 7. !st shower was a trickle, moved me to better, smaller room
- Good Room for the price! Nice and Quiet location! Friendly Staff!
- It was late there were no complications and I was able to rest…
- Nothing the frnot desk staff was vety tude and very unprofessional. I wpuld not recommend this Days Inn to anyone.
Motel 6 Camp Springs
Motel 6 Camp Springs is located in Camp Springs, just 10 miles from Washington, DC.Each room comes with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.National Harbor is 6 miles from Motel 6 Camp Springs, and Chantilly is 29 miles away. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The location of the hotel was great. Plenty of parking and not crowded or full of people hanging out side. Close to DC about 7 miles. They have a great restaurant in walking distance and several shopping centers on both sides within a mile or so driving. I paid $160 for two nights
- Nothing at all. Our sheets and comforter was dirty and had cigerette holes in it. The toilet paper holder had poop on it. The room was so dirty
- The staff was great and the air condition work well.
- The bed was a good size and it was clean. The pillows were clean and comfortable. The room didn’t smell. The first 3 days it was peacefully quiet as i wanted a room that was out of the way of traffic. I requested it because i needed to sleep. This tranquility was ruined by being placed next to an arguing, loud mouthed, ghetto couple who were having baby mama drama and loud threats and altercations from 1 am to 3 am in the morning.
- It was good lighting in the room…All bulbs were active…It was neat, had plenty of scrapes and smears everywhere..But it was neat, just not clean…
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Camp Springs (Andrews Air Force Base), MD
One of our best sellers in Camp Springs! Just 10.7 miles from Washington, D.C., this Camp Springs hotel features free WiFi.A coffee/tea maker, cable TV and a work desk are provided in all rooms at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson.This Country Inn & Suites offers an on-site fitness room and a 24-hour business center. A lending library is available, and laundry facilities are on site.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning and a free shuttle service to places within 5 miles of the property.This hotel is within 18 miles of many Washington, D.C. attractions, including Arlington National Cemetery, the Washington Monument, the White House and the National Zoological Park.
- Bed n pillows very comfortable , location to metro was 10 min walk perfect to go to D.C.
- The building was nice and mordern, definitely no issues with the cleaning staff or amentities once I was adjusted to the right room.
- Beds were very comfortable and room was kept clean by housekeeping, which was very accommodating. This was a sad trip because we were there for my brothers funeral. The hotel was very pleasant.
- Wasn’t sure what to expect for the price but room was clean and spacious. Includes breakfast and they had eggs, bacon, waffles, oatmeal, etc. Staff was pleasant. Complimentary cookie when checked in. For the price, the room was a great value. Have paid more for less.
- Everything was great except there was NO pots and pans etc. to cook with in the room.
Super 8 Camp Springs
This hotel is located in Camp Springs, Maryland and is one mile from Interstate 495 and Interstate 95. The property features free parking and provides free Wi-Fi in every room.Super 8 Camp Springs rooms include a hairdryer. The rooms are equipped with cable TV.Camp Springs Super 8 features a continental breakfast. The hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool and gym.The Super 8 is adjacent to Andrews Air Force Base. The hotel is 12 miles from Washington D.C. The Allentown Way Shopping Center is within a 5-minute drive of the hotel.
- Clean room concerning it was a smoking room. No burn marks, room up kept.
- The bed was very comfortable and the tv worked other than that,everything else was in poor condition, from the aesthetics to the cleanlyness. Poor facility for the price.
- Price and access to buss and metro made it an economical way to visit DC.
- Nothing really first time this didn’t work so had to get moved to a new room, second time toilet didn’t work so had to move again, then as I was laying down a cockroach crawl on me.
- Customer service was terrible. My husband and I were paid for room with almost all of the light were not working no refrigerator or microwave and we reserved our room online in advance. Also we were not given another room when there were 4 rooms available just our money back and was treated with rudeness. We traveled from Washington dc and had to be inconvenience to find another hotel.
Rodeway Inn Camp Springs
Rodeway Inn Camp Springs is located in Morningside, 10 miles from Washington, DC and 7 miles from National Harbor.All rooms include a TV.Chantilly is 30 miles from Rodeway Inn Camp Springs, and Annapolis is 24 miles from the property. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 9 miles away.
- The blankets in the smoking room had cigarette burns on them.. Little tacky too me
- room has safe, microwave and frig., that was a plus. plenty of green grass and trees for my pet. overall quiet, cozy and quick and easy check-in.
- Near all facilities I need to visit and close to husband’s apartments (in air force at Joint Chiefs Andrews).
- The lady at the front desk was very polite and considerate.
- Need toilet stool back farther, clean more(linens soiled, not enough pillows, air condition loud, and trash piled at front door where you inter). Robbie of the staff very much need kudos. Bridgett not on duty (she is my favorite).
Sleep Inn & Suites Upper Marlboro near Andrews AFB
Sleep Inn & Suites Upper Marlboro near Andrews AFB offers accommodations in Morningside.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Washington, DC is 12 miles from Sleep Inn Upper Marlboro, and National Harbor is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Definitely will return in future n I will pass on to family n friends
- I loved the cleanliness of the room and the beds were comfortable considering I have a bad back. I also loved the breakfast which consisted of fresh waffles, choice of bacon or sausage, delicious fluffy eggs, and juices. Or you can get bagel or donut. I also liked the morning receptionist. She was courteous, professional, and very helpful at breakfast and check out.
- The hotel was very comfortable . . . the staff was nice and they made me feel welcomed
- The staff were very professional and pleasant. The beds were comfortable and clean. I was impressed with the neatness and décor of the lobby. I would recommend this hotel to others. The location was not hard to find with the help of GPS. The front desk staff was responsive and offered assistance. The computer was running slow during check out and the attendant offered to take down my email and send me a receipt after the computer was up and running.
- They have complementary breakfast. And it’s not nosey workerd there
Top Hotels In Clinton Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Clinton Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Clinton Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Clinton Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!