10 Best Hotels To Stay In Clint Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Clint Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Clint Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Clint Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Clint Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Clint Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Clint Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Clint Texas:
Motel 6 El Paso – Southeast
Free Wi-Fi and an outdoor swimming pool are offered at Motel 6 El Paso – Southeast. The property is located only 11 miless from El Paso Zoo and El Paso Convention Center.Cable TV and a work desk are featured in every room at El Paso – Southeast Motel 6. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.Las Palmas Marketplace is 1 mile away. Continental Hall is within a 10-minute drive.
- The premium suite was nice and worth it. Having a fridge, microwave and sink made the stay more enjoyable. Thanks!
- I did like the view from my room. I could see the skyline of El Paso and even Mexico from my room. If you need the white noise the highway in front of the hotel provides that with ease.
- No HOT water to shower in the am. Being on the road for 12 hours it sucks when you want a hot shower, TV sucked. Staff did not no how to handle situation. Never a call back as they said. Even checking in was bad couldn’t figure out how to work their own tablet.
The wi-fi worked
ice on the 2nd floor – my floor!
- Everything was fine. I stayed here in August. That is why I came back to this same location.
Ramada Suites El Paso
One of our best sellers in El Paso! On Interstate 10 and less than a 20 minute drive from downtown El Paso, this hotel features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and a daily breakfast are provided.Cable TV and a kitchenette are found in each decorative suite at Ramada Suites El Paso. Coffee-making facilities and a work desk are included.Guests of the El Paso Ramada can enjoy the hot tub or work out in the fitness room. A business center and a laundromat are also available.El Paso International Airport is a 15 minute drive from the Ramada. The National Border Patrol Museum is less than 20 miles away.
- The price is good. Property is nice. The room I got had a small kitchen and room was spacious. Staff is nice. Outside remodeled but inside rooms are old and seem frosty altough they were clean.
- The food was good, although everyone is kind of on each other tight in the eating area. Actually have a professional handle painting in the rooms and resurfacing tubs. Make sure maids clean around the fridge area, the amount of dirt and dust there was very ridiculous. I did not bother to complain while there as we were not sure how long we were staying. My wife got very ill in Texas and we ended up checking out a day early.
- I was satisfied with everything. The bed was very comfortable
- The entire set up of the room and the bed was extremely comfortable
- Suite set up is better than most hotels in the price range.
Red Roof Inn El Paso East
Located 7 miles from El Paso International Airport, this pet-friendly El Paso hotel has free wireless internet and completely non-smoking rooms.The contemporary guest rooms at the Red Roof Inn El Paso East are furnished with a flat-screen TV and a work desk. Select rooms have a microwave, a refrigerator, and coffee service.The El Paso Red Roof Inn has a snack center and vending machines with a selection of refreshments. Fax and photocopy services are available at the front desk.Fort Bliss is 10 miles from the Red Roof Inn. El Paso Zoo is within a 10-minute drive.
- I was happy with the location and the friendliness of the staff.
- The location was perfect. Our other family’s homes were nearby. All shopping and eating were so close. Very quiet. Had many nights of great night of sleep.
- Everything was clean and smelling good as recently cleaned, finally got a room with more than one trash can.
- Bed was dirty online rate was less than what they charged us and they made us wait 20 min because room was not ready and the bed was dirty people fighting in property few doors down
- All of the amenities where truly 4⛦, well worth the price!
La Quinta Inn El Paso East Lomaland
Breakfast is available daily and an outdoor pool is featured at this El Paso hotel. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all guest rooms. The El Paso Museum of Art is 11 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV is available in all guest rooms at the La Quinta Inn El Paso Lomaland. Coffee-making facilities are also included.Zaragoza International Bridge is a 15-minute drive from the La Quinta Inn El Paso East Lomaland. The El Paso International Airport is 6.5 miles away.
- close proximity to surrounding areas we needed to be.
- The room was super clean, the bed was amazingly comfortable. The temperature in the room when we walked in was amazing it was perfect.
- There was a fridge and microwave in room and a resturant right next door
- The Clerk Nicholas that checked me in was amazing. Had a few problems and he was on it even though he had a line of people checking in.
- The hotel is great for the price. Very inexpensive but very clean and comfortable.
Value Place El Paso
Value Place El Paso is located in El Paso, 11 miles from Ciudad Juárez and 18 miles from Desierto.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is El Paso International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The location, the parking lot and the exterior appearance
- Very clean property and felt secure. No noise. Very restful.
The property is not currently accessible to public transportation.
Under construction . public transit Buses will not service the
motel.20 Min walk.
- Enjoyed my stay with no one bothering me peace n quiet
- Never, never, never waste your money on this hotel. Dirty, smelly, the lock on the door broken and staff offer no help whatsoever.
Holiday Inn Express El Paso I-10 East
This El Paso, Texas hotel is conveniently located a 15 minute drive from Fort Bliss and El Paso International Airport. Free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast are available.Bright, Southwestern décor and artwork is featured in each guest room at Holiday Inn Express El Paso. A sitting area with a flat-screen TV and coffee-making facilities are also included.Guests can find relief from the desert heat with an indoor swimming pool and whirlpool. A fitness center with exercise equipment and a mounted TV is accessible to the hotel’s guests. The on-site business center at El Paso Holiday Inn Express offers printers and computers with internet access.Lone Star Golf Club is a 10 minute drive away. El Paso Zoo is within 10 miles.
- It had everything from a fridge to a microwave and even a can opener. Most comfortable experience from any hotel yet.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the hot water was great after a long road trip. Rested comfortably and breakfast was very good, with many choices. I had the scrambled eggs, crispy bacon and wheat toast, the fruit was fresh too.
THE FOOD WAS AWESOME!!!
Stayed in the King suite and it was so beautiful and comfortable. Worth the money and time.
- We always stay at a holiday inn express because they have comfortable beds! They have done a lot of upgrades and the staff is always so friendly and helpful
- La cama muy confortable y el servicio de aseo impecable
Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso/East
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso/East offers accommodations in El Paso.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ciudad Juárez is 11 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso/East, and Desierto is 18 miles from the property. El Paso International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Beds were comfy, room clean, bathroom clean/updated, breakfast was delicious/great, fresh variety. Very happy with our stay.
- Great staff and large room. Kids were very pleased with the room. Easy and fast access to get but still no traffic/outside noise noticeable. Great location with lots of shopping and restaurants nearby.
- The staff was very welcoming and courteous. Facility was very clean. My room was very clean And comfortable. Great job housekeeping!! Keep up the fabulous work. Also great job to all the staff.
- The hotel was clean and very attractive. The staff was exceptional!! Extremely friendly and responsive. I would highly recommend this hotel!
- It was very quiet considering it was right next to the freeway. The staff was friendly and helful.
La Quinta Inn & Suites El Paso East
This El Paso hotel is located along Interstate 10 and is 5 miles north of the Mexico border. Each guest room is equipped with free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is included in every room at La Quinta Inn and Suites El Paso East. For added convenience, tea and coffee-making facilities and a hairdryer are also provided.A daily continental breakfast with waffles, fruit, bagels, and more is served at El Paso East La Quinta Inn. 24-hour reception services are offered, and a hot tub is available on site.The El Paso International Airport is 5 miles from this hotel. The El Paso Zoo can be reached in 13 minutes’ drive.
- The front desk staff (Cynthia & Alexa) were great, they allowed me to check-in a little early.
- The TV was having issues but I informed the front desk person and she was taking care of the issue. Everything else was great. Loved the ceiling fan.
- Good size room, comfy beds, tea/coffee available in room and in reception area. Wifi available in rooms.
- The room was nice and clean big bathroom only bad thing about bathroom is that the the floor is very slippery I gave myself a good bruise on my way out lol. The breakfast was OK they had waffles no eggs well the had hard boiled eggs not a big fan of those oh one advise stay on the upper level because its hard to sleep because you can hear everything in the bottom level. I Would stay there again if I went to El paso but in the upper level.
The staff was welcoming and went the extra mile. I had made the reservation for this LA Quinta mistakenly.My son had given me the wrong address. I was suppose to book at the other La Quinta,6140 Gateway East, close by. I had a late check in at 11. I went to other LA Quinta,6140 Gateway East, and realized my mistake. No problem. Not only did the desk staff find me a room,but they also called the original hotel and took care of the cancellation w/no charge. Made my day a lot easier.
Pleasantly surprised by the room. It had recently been re-done w/ new carpets,paint,decor.
Pool looked nice,but didn’t get a chance to swim.Noticed securities presence at night checking liscense plates on cars and being visible. Since the door rooms are on open balconies made me feel more secure.Having Denny’s & a convenience store next door was a plus
Super 8 El Paso Airport
One of our top picks in El Paso.Only 2 miles from El Paso International Airport and across from Cielo Vista Mall, this hotel features free airport shuttle service and an on-site restaurant. The hotel showcases an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour gym.A microwave, refrigerator and tea- and coffee-making facilities are standard in every room at the Super 8 El Paso Airport. Satellite TV with HBO, free Wi-Fi and free local calls under 30 minutes are also included.The El Paso Airport Super 8 serves a continental breakfast every morning. Guests can enjoy American cuisine at the hotel’s Village Inn restaurant.The El Paso Zoo and Western Playland Amusement Park are 3 miles from the hotel. The Fountains at Farah shopping center is less than 1 miles away.
- Except for the noise your next room until 4 in the morning it was a nice place to stay
- It’s what you’d expect for the price – drab and not very fresh smelling. But the staff was ok, the breakfast was kept replenished and hot, the linens were kept fresh. The room was cleaned regularly.
- While I was shuttling back and fourth to mexico they let my car stay there well past check out time so I could finish up my dental work
- I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU GUYS HAVE IT ALL. THE WORKS: HAIR DRYER, IRON N BOARD, FRIDGE, SMALL TABLE N CHAIRS TO EAT IN AND YES COFFEE, WHICH I WASN’T EXPECTING NONE OF THESE EXTRAS. LOVED AND ENJOYED MY STAY, SAFE PARKING. MAKE ME FEEL AT HOME COMING FROM OUT OF STATE. FRIENDLY SERVICE (:
- Cleanliness the staff was awesome and the breakfast
Quality Inn Airport East
Located in El Paso, 8 miles from Ciudad Juárez, Quality Inn Airport East features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV.There is free shuttle service at the property.El Paso International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- I like the view and that my girlfriend and I had a really good night sleep. Besides that, it was a disgusting experience to be honest.
- Over the 4 night stay – no room maintenance transpired, beds left in made, no refresh on soaps
- Clean, comfortable bed. Clean bath. Obviously an older building but updated here and there. No smelly cleaning products used. Place smelled clean , not perfumed.
- The room was very nice and clean, it been a while I have slept and got a really good rest. The personnel was very nice and fast. There breakfast was really good. Overall, this hotel was nice to stay in.
- Great location, easy access from main highway and there are many restaurant and food options within walking.
Top Hotels In Clint Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Clint Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Clint Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Clint Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!