10 Best Hotels To Stay In Clifton Heights Missouri – Top Hotel Reviews
Clifton Heights Missouri is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Clifton Heights Missouri. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Clifton Heights Missouri. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Clifton Heights Missouri. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Clifton Heights Missouri right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Clifton Heights Missouri with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Clifton Heights Missouri:
Red Roof Inn Plus+ St Louis – Forest Park/Hampton Avenue
Just off of Interstate 44 and less than 2 miles from Forest Park and the Saint Louis Zoo, this hotel features guest rooms with flat-screen TVs. Complimentary coffee is provided in the lobby 24-hours a day.Free Wi-Fi is provided in each guest room at Red Roof Inn St. Louis Forest Park. Ironing facilities are also available in every room.The front desk is available 24-hours a day at St Louis Forest Park Red Roof Inn. Vending machines with both snacks and drinks are available on site.Downtown Saint Louis, the Gateway Arch Monument and Busch Stadium are 6 miles away. Washington University is a 10-minute drive from the property.
- Friendly staff , clean rooms, good location close to restaurants and shopping.
- Bed was very comfortable and room was clean and brand new and organized made you feel like a little bit of luxury the only problem I had was my bathtub was clogged wasn’t cleaned that good cause I would of preferred to take a bath than a shower and I love how they had a safe to lock you cherishables
- Reserved a standard King, but they had overbooked. I was instantly upgraded to Superior King. Great customer service!!
- Room was nice and neat, staff was nice and conversational.
- I like the fact I had somewhere to lay my head for the night.
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Forest Park
Just off of Interstate 44 and less than 7 miles from the Gateway Arch and downtown Saint Louis, this Forest Park hotel features guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV. A complimentary hot breakfast is served each morning.A microwave and fridge are included in each room at the Drury Inn & Suites Near Forest Park. Coffee-making facilities are also provided in all guest rooms.Guests can enjoy a swim in the indoor pool or relax in the hot tub at the Forest Park Drury Inn & Suites. The on-site fitness center is available 24-hours a day at this 100% non-smoking property.The Lambert St Louis International Airport is a 20-minute drive away. Forest Park is just 1 miles away. The Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium and the Scottrade Center are within a 10-minute drive.
- Everything was clean. And the breakfast and dinner was fantastic. Was really close to the zoo and I only took about 13 minutes to get downtown
- Very, very clean. Easy check-in and out. Large room. Comfortable bed. Evening drinks and snacks are a nice bonus. Good, hot breakfast. Another excellent Drury experience.
- Bed was comfortable, having complimentary dinner and drinks available was fantastic. Most staff was friendly and helpful… especially Gloria (new girl in kitchen).
- Room was clean, bed comfy, shower amazing, breakfast best of all hotel chains.
The room was nice and clean.
The free dinner, breakfast, and drinks was great.
Holiday Inn St. Louis-Forest Park/Hampton Avenue
This Missouri hotel, located just 1 miles from St. Louis Zoo, features an on-site restaurant and outdoor pool. Its spacious rooms offer free Wi-Fi and cable TV with video games.Holiday Inn St. Louis – Forest Park/Hampton Avenue provides colorful rooms with a work desk and comfortable seating area. There is also a coffee maker. Room service is availableThe on-site Forest Park Cafe and Lounge, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, serves American cuisine in a casual atmosphere. The hotel also offers a gym.Forest Park, St. Louis Art Museum and Washington University – St Louis are within 2 miles of St. Louis Holiday Inn. Lambert-St. Louis International Airport is 11 miles away.
- Friendly staff, good location for what we were doing. Clean
- Plenty of space in the one queen bed bedroom. The heating and cooling worked as expected. Plenty of hangars for all the extra garments one might have on a business trip.
- The room was extremely clean and very comfortable. Had dinner at Forest Park Cafe on the property and it was delicious and a great value.
- Very pleasant, helpful staff. Furniture and decor all looked recently updated. Nice large, room with microwave and mini fridge. Breakfast included with the room at the restaurant was excellent.
- The room was clean and we liked the fragrance we smelled as soon as we entered the room. The beds were very comfortable. Location was good for our purpose. The staff were extremely professional, knowledgeable, very friendly and always pleasant! It was a delicious treat having fresh, warm chocolate chip cookies in the afternoons along with refreshing lemonade!
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis at Forest Park
Across from Forest Park in downtown St. Louis, Missouri, this hotel offers enjoyable amenities and services such as a free, daily breakfast and free high-speed internet access.Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis at Forest Park features an indoor pool and fitness center. After a busy day exploring downtown St. Louis, guests can relax in their room and watch cable TV.Attractions such as the St. Louis Zoo and the St. Louis Art Museum are only minutes from the St. Louis Hampton Inn. Guests can also explore the city’s botanical gardens or see a show at The Muny, one of the country’s oldest and largest outdoor theaters.
- Breakfast was lovely, room was very comfortable. I needed handicap facilities. They were very helpful!!! The staff was friendly. Mary, at the front desk, was especially helpful and a delight to talk to.
- The room was quite spacious and the bed very comfortable. Good variety at breakfast. Loved all the fresh fruit!
- Clean and friendly. Close to The hill neighborhood and the zoo
- Delicious hot breakfast, staff very accommodating, clean facilities.
- Great breakfast. They had a lot of options to top your waffles with.
Home2 Suites St. Louis / Forest Park
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Home2 Suites St. Louis / Forest Park offers accommodations in Richmond Heights, just 3.4 miles from Saint Louis.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chesterfield is 17 miles from Home2 Suites St. Louis / Forest Par, and St. Charles is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 9 miles from Home2 Suites St. Louis / Forest Park.
Perfect location for patients of Barnes Jewish,
Amazing staff…..love the room layout and blackout curtains
- Perfect room layout…wonderful staff….clean and convenient to the hospitals…..stayed here on two occasions and will again ! Thanks to all the staff!
- Breakfast was excellent !! Room was great !!! Bes Wonderful !!
- The location was convenient to shows, restaurants, highways,
- The staff was nothing but helpful, beautiful hotel, clean, great breakfast, nice location!
- Perfect location for patients of Barnes Jewish,
Parkway Hotel Saint Louis
Parkway Hotel Saint Louis is located in Saint Louis, 1.6 miles from Fox Theater and 4.2 miles from Lumiere Place.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lambert – St. Louis International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Nice and close to downtown. Comfortable bed and a clean room.
- Thank you for the shuttle. It was very helpful. I would definitely stay at the hotel again because of you met my needs perfectly.
- I liked that you had cereal. Coffee was hot and delicious. Area was always clean.
- The facility was real nice and clean. The staff was pleasant, greeted me upon entrance.
- The bed was very comfortable and the staff was very helpful. We stayed at this hotel because my dad was having surgery at Barnes. We were able to take the shuttle to the hospital.
The Cheshire is located in Saint Louis, 4 miles from Fox Theater and 7 miles from Lumiere Place. The inn has a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lambert – St. Louis International Airport is 8 miles away.
- Great breakfast, British atmosphere & polite hotel staff.
- Love the location, love the decor – it’s very charming and cozy, love the Fox and Hound bar, the service staff were very friendly and welcomed my dog. Breakfast was excellent.
- Our daughter was in St. Mary’s hospital so the location was great. The hotel has old world charm that needs more care.
- Great fruit selection and raspberry scones for breakfast.
- I felt like I was in a castle in England. The inside lobby played very soft music with the roaring fire and accessible board games and puzzles, that made for a very peaceful, relaxing time. The sofa’s and tables were set up in a way that made a comfortable arrangement for salon type conversations. It was truly a get away feeling. Also, the hot chocolate and breakfast that comes with the room was excellent. Warm eggs and potatoes along with muffins, yogurt, donuts, oatmeal, cold cereal and fruit. They even had granola bars available. Staff was very pleasant and my husband and son went on the scavenger hunt and had a great time and learned a lot (ask at the front desk for the children or adult scavenger hunts).
The Chase Park Plaza Royal Sonesta St. Louis
This hotel is across from Forest Park and 3.1 miles from Downtown St. Louis. The hotel offers 4 restaurants, spa services and a 5 screen movie theatre.Rooms at The Chase Park Plaza Royal Sonesta St. Louis include a minibar and in-room movie service. The rooms also feature satellite TV and free WiFi access.Royal Sonesta Chase Park Plaza features a heated outdoor pool and an outdoor fireplace. Guest can have a snack and drinks poolside. The hotel also features a gym.The Chase Park Plaza Royal Sonesta St. Louis offers several dining options. The Sidecar has hand-crafted cocktails and local craft beers, while the Chase Club features either indoor or terrace dining overlooking the hotel’s Mediterranean-style pool. The Tenderloin Room offers upscale dining and The Preston features traditional American fare.The Chase Park Plaza is 3.1 miles from the St. Louis Zoo. The St. Louis University is 1.9 miles from the hotel.
- Very friendly and accommodating staff, facilities were top notch, we loved every moment of our stay!
- Felt like royalty staying there. The facilities and restaurants were incredible: the room and restroom were high-end. Totally exceeded our expectations for cleanliness, decor, style, and room space.
- The room was awesome. We were Upgraded on our room because they hadn’t cleaned any of the size we booked, that was very nice.
- The staff was super friendly and helpful when especially when it came to a parking error we experienced while we were there, and everyone we encountered was friendly.
- Great kale and chicken salad, salmon mac and cheese. Awesome inexpensive movie theater. I loved Rose, Yamin, all the staff. Great location.
SpringHill Suites St. Louis Brentwood
An indoor pool is available at this Brentwood, Missouri hotel along with guest studios that include free Wi-Fi. The Anheuser-Busch Brewery is 9 miles away.Studios at SpringHill Suites St. Louis Brentwood come with flat-screen cable TVs and HBO. Every studio also is furnished with coffee facilities, a microwave and a refrigerator.A gym is available at the hotel. Brentwood SpringHill Suites St. Louis also offers laundry facilities. The 24-hour on-site convenience store offers a variety of food and drinks for purchase.Busch Stadium, home to the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team, is 9 miles away. St. Louis SpringHill Suites Brentwood is 7.6 miles outside of downtown St. Louis.
- My friend and I have stayed here several times now as it is a convenient location. A very nice hotel for the cost. Comfy beds! Plenty of room to move around, too.
- The Bed was very comfortable and the water pressure in the shower was amazing.. centrally located and close to the highway.
The staff was welcoming and informative. The queen suite was comfortable with cozy beds and a sofa sleeper. Our room not only had a sink and microwave, but also paper plates, plastic ware and napkins which was great since we arrived late (10:00 pm) and had some takeout we picked up nearby. The only drawback was the space between the closet and the bed was a little tight.
Breakfast included the usual hot and cold fare, but was plentiful and well prepared.
Location was close, but not too close to attractions like the Gateway Arch. It was however in a well kept area with several dining choices nearby.
- Breakfast was good. I especially liked the juices.
- Loved most everything, including the variety of foods for breakfast.
Holiday Inn Express St. Louis Central West End
Holiday Inn Express St. Louis Central West End offers accommodations in Saint Louis. Free WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Fox Theater is 1.6 miles from Holiday Inn Express Central W End, and Lumiere Place is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The staff was very gracious and kind! The issue doesn’t lie with them at all. The breakfast was all decent for a free breakfast bar! The location was perfect for what we needed as well, very centrally located!
- It was close to the concert we were going to, the staff was nice, the room was a good deal and was clean and comfy!
- Missleading. Very little parking. Trying to update but lacking touches. Nice sink but dirty. Cute shower bit Tiny. No lighting. Fire sprinkler hanging down. Lock broke off door.
- For the price, the hotel was great. The location was in a neat neighborhood. We walked to dinner and then to the movies in a cool old theater. There were some neat boutique type shops just around the corner. I loved not having to pay $25 additional bucks to park.
- Terrible, breakfast was not good, rooms smelt and was not clean. At least no bed bugs.
Top Hotels In Clifton Heights Missouri Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Clifton Heights Missouri to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Clifton Heights Missouri but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Clifton Heights Missouri. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!