10 Best Hotels To Stay In Clifton Hall – Top Hotel Reviews
Clifton Hall is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Clifton Hall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Clifton Hall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Clifton Hall. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Clifton Hall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Clifton Hall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Clifton Hall:
The Atlantis Hotel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located on the east coast of Barbados, St. Joseph’s Atlantis Hotel offers panoramic ocean views and an outdoor pool. The historic hotel features on-site dining and free Wi-Fi.The suite includes a plush seating area with an ocean view and a separate dining area. The bright rooms feature Caribbean-influenced decor and colonial furniture. All rooms include a four-poster bed.The Atlantis Hotel’s restaurant serves a Barbadian buffet using only the freshest local ingredients.The Andromina Botanical Gardens and St. Nicholas Abbey are located nearby.
- Away from it all on the rugged quieter coast of Barbados. Perfect for winding down and relaxing with a good book before the razzmatazz of The Gap. Lovely hotel with exceptional food for this area and old fashioned courtesy shown to guests in a charming way. Highly recommend but it’s not smart and clinical in a Sandals Hotel sort of way but amazingly charming.
- Fabulous room right on the sea front with extremely comfortable bed. Loved the atmosphere of the whole place which had such interesting history. Location was important to us as we love the Bathsheba coastline and the Atlantic waves. Local bars and restaurants good too.
- A spacious, tastefully decorated room with a large bathroom, comfortable bed, and powerful air conditioning and wifi. The coastal view room was accurately described as seeing the ocean but not directly facing it; it didn’t have a balcony (nor a minibar). The hotel itself is on the water, though not actually where there’s a beach; the adjacent coastal trail is extremely scenic and makes it easy to walk to the heart of Bathsheba, where there’s a beautiful park and beach with impressive rock formations and other good restaurant options. The Atlantis Restaurant serves very good food, three meals a day, on a open-air terrace facing the sea; drink options included good wines, locally brewed craft beer, and a variety of rums. There’s a pool, and overall it’s quite a full-service place considering the small number of rooms. Staff were pleasant, particularly the servers in the restaurant.
- Lovely atmosphere,beautiful huge bedroom,great views
- Wonderful location, peaceful and quiet, good food and excellent service from the staff.
Sea-U Guest House
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Saint Joseph, 11 miles from Silver Sands, Sea-U Guest House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Bridgetown is 10 miles from Sea-U Guest House, and Long Bay is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 9 miles from Sea-U Guest House.
Sea-U is located in an exceptionally peaceful, natural setting on the east coast of Barbados. The facilities are comfortably rustic and charming. Our room’s doors and windows were all louvered and the the breezes from the ocean cooled the room beautifully. Meals were served in a open air room surrounded by palms and the sea. This is a truly “away from it all” lovely place.
The down side of the east coast is that there is only one swimming beach at Bath, about a 10 minute drive down the coast because the water is too rough in most places. If you like to hike, you can take the path down the coast to Bath which is one of the prettiest easy trails we have ever been on. It takes about two hours but well worth it.
The breakfast is fine. We had it included in room rate and we would recommend that since there is no place else for breakfast. The dinner we had was not good but another guest told us that it was better the following night.
- The breakfast was delicious and the views were amazing! We loved the hammocks! The staff were also very friendly.
- The location is excellent, with an outstanding view and perfect to skip away from the luxury of the West coast. The guest house serves a good breakfast which is an excellent mix of buffet and à la carte.
- Beautiful location. Very clean rooms and extremely comfy bed. Kitchenette was very well equipped. SeaCat was very friendly and the coconuts he prepared were delicious! Valence the taxi driver was punctual and very chatty ?
View from the guest house
Relaxing and natural environment
Very polite and helpful staff
- Sea-U is located in an exceptionally peaceful, natural setting on the east coast of Barbados. The facilities are comfortably rustic and charming. Our room’s doors and windows were all louvered and the the breezes from the ocean cooled the room beautifully. Meals were served in a open air room surrounded by palms and the sea. This is a truly “away from it all” lovely place.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Round House offers accommodations in Saint Joseph. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.The inn also provides car rental. Silver Sands is 11 miles from Round House, and Bridgetown is 10 miles away. Grantley Adams Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- The Owner & Staff were all very friendly & helpful, always making sure I had everything I needed. Fantastic food and the most amazing views!
- The restaurant was very good and breakfast included. Close to the beach which is amazing and very relaxing and the owner exceptionally helpful and friendly.
- We had always wanted to stay at The Roundhouse and Bathsheba as visited so many times. We were not disappointed. We were in the top room with amazing views and a lovely breeze through the room. It was so atmospheric. Elise was such a lovely person and made us so welcome. Breakfast was amazing. We stayed for 3 nights and wished it was longer.
- Location, balconies in room 4, staff friendliness generally, wifi
- Great location! Charming hotel! Very friendly and helpful staff!
Casa Grande Airport Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Grande Airport Hotel offers accommodations in Saint Philip, just 3.5 miles from Silver Sands. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub and shower.There is room service at the property.Bridgetown is 10 miles from Casa Grande Airport Hotel, and Long Bay is 3.2 miles from the property. Grantley Adams Airport is 1.2 miles away.
closenes to airport That is it BUT: Ac only worked on HIGH setting only WE both got sick
tiles near pool not proper slid and fell Hurt my self
- Staff tried their genuine best to put lipstick on the pig. The bed was OK.
- We had a long day of traveling and booked this motel because it was only 1.5 miles from the airport. The bedding was clean. The morning staff was friendly and very helpful in arranging a ‘good’ taxi. The room did not have fresh body soap, shampoo, or face wash clothes. The staff brought us soap but said they didn’t have shampoo. They said they did not have face wash clothes but brought us hand towels to wash ourselves with.
- Das Zimmer war relativ sauber, wobei aus der Dusche stinkendes Wasser kam.
- Le personnel était agréable, malgré tout le reste que je n’ai pas apprécié. La chambre était propre, malgré les équipements vieillissants.
- closenes to airport That is it BUT: Ac only worked on HIGH setting only WE both got sick
Shonlan Inn and Apartments
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Shonlan Inn and Apartments offers accommodations in Christ Church, just 2.2 miles from Silver Sands. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides car rental. Bridgetown is 8 miles from Shonlan Inn and Apartments, and Long Bay is 5 miles from the property. Grantley Adams Airport is 1.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Situated in the Holetown district of Saint James with water sports facilities and an outdoor swimming pool, The Sandpiper offers accommodation with free WiFi. A fitness room and a bicycle rental service are available for guests. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar.The rooms at the hotel are fitted with a seating area and some feature a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom and free toiletries, and certain units at The Sandpiper have a balcony. All units at the accommodation include air conditioning and a desk.At The Sandpiper you will find a restaurant serving international cuisine.The hotel offers a sun terrace. Guests at The Sandpiper will be able to enjoy activities in and around Saint James, like snorkelling.Non-stop assistance is available at the reception.Silver Sands is 13.7 miles from the accommodation, while Bridgetown is 6.2 miles away.
- The entire staff of this hotel from the management to the gardeners are among the best I have ever encountered. Noting was too much trouble. Service was impeccable.
- The staff were superb and very attentive They gave us a room with easy access to the pool and Restaurant
- A few members of staff were apologetic and felt very sad for us and sorry that the reservations staff and management had not told us the truth about our accommodation to suit my son’s medical needs and my elderly parents . Management watched as I struggled on my mobile phone in the hotel lobby to find suitable accommodation for us elsewhere on the island . Refused to help us . The new hotel – Sandy Lane – had to send a car to rescue us – disgraceful behaviour in the hospitality industry . the worst hotel I have ever been to in 50 years of life and extensive travelling . The worst hotel management on Barbados and I have been going to the island for 30 years . Please avoid at all costs .
- Lovely warm and friendly hotel in a great location.
- Absolutely everything about it. Such wonderfully helpful , friendly & courteous staff. Location excellent clean & very tidy . Food excellent & great entertainment .
All Seasons Resort
One of our top picks in Saint James.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, All Seasons Resort is located in Saint James, just 13 miles from Silver Sands. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Bridgetown is 5 miles from All Seasons Resort, and Long Bay is 13 miles from the property. Grantley Adams Airport is 12 miles away.
- Accomodation was generally good, quiet and peaceful, excellent location.
- Rooms were dark but lovely and cool.Very efficient fridge with good ice making facilities. Always hot water for showers, cool fan over bed. Lovely ambience, quiet and peaceful. Lovely pool area , very quiet and always sun beds available. Loved Holetown and West Coast compared to our stay on the South Coast. Would definitely return.
- Perfect Location, excellent service, we initially saw mixed reviews so only booked 2 nights, then we extended
- Lovely gardens. Well maintained pool although tight restrictions on time of use.
- This resort is very good value for money, although not a polished high class place this is reflected In the price, the grounds are very spacious with quite a large pool. The location is good, we walked to the centre of Holetown in 20minutes, the closest beach was 10 mins away. The rooms are like small apartments with a full kitchen. They provided each apartment with 2 sunloungers which we used directly outside the room rather than by the pool. Many times we used the pool and were the only people there ( and this was the first 2 weeks of March, the resorts busiest weeks)
Mango Bay All Inclusive
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The all-inclusive Mango Bay Hotel is on the beachfront in Holetown, and features an outdoor pool, a mini-gym and a spa. Each air-conditioned room has a private balcony.The bright rooms at the Mango Bay Hotel have either one king bed or 2 single beds. All rooms include a TV, a teakettle and a safe. The private bathrooms have bathrobes.The Mango Bay’s restaurant is open throughout the day, serving local and international food. Prices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and non-specialty drinks.Beach activities such as kayaking and snorkeling are included. The hotel also has a free Wi-Fi zone and a gift shop.Bridgetown is a 25-minute drive away, while Barbados International Airport is a 45-minute drive away. Mango Bay Hotel can arrange airport transportation for an extra fee.
No reviews yet.
Coral Reef Club
Coral Reef Club, a 5-star hotel, is a property located in Saint James, facing the sea. The accommodation offers water sports facilities, as well as an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness centre. Guests can make use of a garden.All rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom fitted with free toiletries, while selected rooms are equipped with a balcony. The units will provide guests with a toaster.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property. There is an in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of international dishes and also offers Vegetarian options.Coral Reef Club offers a children’s playground. Guests can enjoy a range of activities in the surroundings, including snorkelling, windsurfing and cycling.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can help guests with any queries that they may have.Silver Sands is 13.7 miles from the accommodation.
- This is our favourite hotel, the ambiance, service & comfort makes it very special.
We have visited four times so were aware of the superb standards both of rooms and staff.
Pretty busy time of year but we were very happy with our lot! Staff are superb and so helpful.
- Fabulous hotel, nothing is too much trouble for the very friendly staff.
After we made the booking, the hotel sent us a meesage offering us a USD 25 fast-track airport service. Extremely useful thing – you just run effortlessly through the immigration – excellent value for money. If you don;t use this service, you will end up waiting in line for 1-1.5 hours.
We were allowed extremely early check-in.
The junior suite was very nice.
They also allowed me to leave my winter clothes with them for a month while I was traveling around the Caribbean, and to take their book with me to read during this month. And when I returned to pick up my clothes, I found out that my jacket is well-packed in cellophane.
The personnel is nice and well-trained.
The bed was nice and comfy.
They found me a fantastic tax-driver to give us a tour around Bridgetown.
All in all, I absolutely loved staying in this hotel – service, food, boutique personnel – everything was great.
- The whole setup. Restaurant was lovely and food good. Entertainment great. Nice and easy to get a subbed and under the trees, loved the garden, so beautiful. Room was lovely. Staff very nice and friendly.
Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels
Located in Saint James, 12 miles from Silver Sands, Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels features a year-round outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.This hotel has water sports facilities and car rental is available. You can play tennis at the hotel. Bridgetown is 3.9 miles from Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels, and Long Bay is 13 miles from the property. Grantley Adams Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Clifton Hall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Clifton Hall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Clifton Hall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Clifton Hall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!