10 Best Hotels To Stay In Clifton Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Clifton Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Clifton Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Clifton Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Clifton Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Clifton Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Clifton Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Clifton Colorado:
Best Western Grande River Inn & Suites
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Best Western Grande River Inn & Suites is located in Grand Junction in the region of Colorado. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Grand Junction Regional (Walker Field) Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was great. The location was close to what we wanted to do before taking Amtrak back to Chicago. Also we had stayed here 4 days earlier and were quite satisfied.
Good bed, really great breakfast. The bacon was real crisp and all else was cooked right.
- Everything was adequate and what you would expect from a chain hotel. The breakfast was decent.
- the staff was very nice, it was on a good area, close to a Gas station, restaurants. The breakfast was great, and pretty solid. The room was clean, nice and comfortable.
- The room was nice, clean and roomy as well. I appreciate that in order to get in to the rooms that’s not through the front desk, you need a key card to get in.
Wine Country Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Wine Country Inn offers accommodations in Palisade. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Grand Junction Regional (Walker Field) Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Overall it was nice and our room had a great view. Staff was friendly and who doesn’t love an included glass of wine in the evening.
- As it was a December visit, we did not use the outdoor pool; because, it was covered for the season. The hot tub was available, but we did not use it. The courtyard they were in was beautifully landscaped and lit for the season. The hot breakfast buffet had some delicious offerings. We were there during “Breakfast for Santa” and the staff had a hard time keeping up with the demand at the buffet. I imagine on a normal day that is the case. It was one of the quietest hotels we’ve ever stayed in. We would recommend this hotel and will be back.
- Clean, staff was great, breakfast was better than other hotels
- The front desk staff was helpful and courteous. The room was immaculate and spacious. Breakfast was more then I expected with several choices from eggs and meats to pastries, fruit and yogurt. An added bonus is the happy hour of several choices of local wines. This Inn recycles and uses all fresh produce and products from the Palisade area. The syrups and jams for example were from local farms. I would definitely stay there again.
- Great location. Comfy bed & pillows. Excellent dinner in restaurant & great service
Motel 6 Grand Junction
A few minutes from Grand Junction Regional Airport and close to local attractions, including the Carlson Vineyards, this Grand Junction, Colorado motel features an outdoor swimming pool.The Motel 6 Grand Junction offers a variety of thought on-site amenities, including wireless internet access and free coffee service. The pet-friendly motel also provides on-site laundry facilities.Local attractions, including the Dinosaur Junction Museum and the Colorado National Monument can be found a short drive from the Grand Junction Motel 6. A variety of shopping centers and restaurants are also nearby.
- Staff was very helpful and friendly. Love the No Carpet floors. My dog very much appreciated the local bunnies
- Nothing was good. Front desk staff was not friendly. They wanted to literally kick us out because my boyfriend didn’t have his ID on him. I paid with my credit card and showed my ID. This was at 1am and we were flying out at 5am.
- We did not receive the price thatbooking quoted us…it was more
- Motel 6 is a predictably decent chain, so I use it when I need to keep the price down, and still get a decent place to stay. I like that.
- I got what I paid for which was not much. OK for this trip but I will not return in the future. I bought a $50 gel foam pad at Wal-Mart to make the bed sleep able after the first night of being uncomfortable. It was very quiet. Had a problem with idiot guests smoking outside on the deck outside my NO SMOKING room. Not Motel 6 fault.
Ramada Grand Junction
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Ramada Grand Junction is located in Grand Junction. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Grand Junction Regional (Walker Field) Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was amazing!
- Staff was very friendly. Also my knees are bad and front desk changed my room from the second floor to the first floor.
- The staff were very friendly, the bed was great and the room and bathroom were clean.
Very nice comfy and spacious I loved it
Loved the food and the casino staff very nice
- The front desk woman was very pleasant and welcoming. It is an older property but the room was nice. Good value for the price.
Courtyard Grand Junction
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Courtyard Grand Junction offers accommodations in Grand Junction. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Grand Junction Regional (Walker Field) Airport, 0.6 miles from Courtyard Grand Junction.
- Liked the couch to watch Tv instead of lying in bed.
- The hotel is to pretty, I sure I will come back. The food so good too
- While I like the rooms, staff, and location, the bonus is the on-site “Bistro”, with food and drink options. The options are good, and I like being able to take both food and drinks back to the room.
- Comfy bed, quite room, nice accommodations and bistro.
- Staff was fantastic, and the hotel was very clean!
Residence Inn Grand Junction
Residence Inn Grand Junction offers accommodations in Grand Junction.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Grand Junction Regional (Walker Field) Airport, 0.6 miles from Residence Grand Junction.
- This place is always quiet, comfortable and clean.
- The manager helped us rearrange our schedule due to the hurricane preventing us from arriving in GJ when we should have. Shuttle is a great service. Little meet and greets on Mon., Tues. and Wed. nights are nice. Location is great for downtown and there are places close enough to walk to for eating and drinks. Safeway is also close. Beds were comfortable. The shuttle drivers who also doubled as maintenance staff were great. The rest of the front desk staff were good as well.
- The size of the suite was perfect but if you bring your own specialized coffee then also bring your own filters because neither the suite or the concierge has any and didn’t offer to get any even when we asked the night before we would have needed them
- We were with our teen grandkids. They enjoyed the pool and the whole experience was enjoyable. We even got a light supper in the evening.
- Nice and convenient hotel. Perfect for a quick stop.
Grand Vista Hotel Grand Junction
One of our best sellers in Grand Junction! This hotel offers a large indoor pool and rooms with mountain skyline views. It’s easy to reach from Interstate 70 in Grand Junction, the largest city in western Colorado.All rooms at the Grand Vista Hotel have free cable TV and Wi-Fi. Guests will find a refrigerator and microwave, as well as a coffee maker and ironing facilities. There’s a work desk and seating areas in every room.In addition to the indoor pool, the Grand Vista has a hot tub and fitness center for guest use. Free Wi-Fi is available in the on-site business center and throughout the hotel. Shuttle service to adjacent Walker Field Airport and to train and bus transportation centers is offered to hotel guests.Meals can be enjoyed in Oliver’s Restaurant in the hotel, while drinks and entertainment can be found in the pub-style Bailey’s Lounge.Grand Vista Hotel is 6 miles from the Redlands Mesa Golf Course and 9 miles from the Colorado River State Park. The Colorado National Monument is 17 miles away.
- We need some quiet time and your hotel was perfect
- The People at the Front desk are very friendly and helpful. the WiFi is great.
- My room was upgraded to a suit. Which was very exciting. The room was big, the bathroom was smaller than the other rooms that are not suits.
- Close to I-70 but not too close. No noise. Close to airport, restaurants and town. Great value.
- No parkIng for the people who stay there the club people take all the parking kindana problem.
Travelodge Grand Junction
One of our best sellers in Grand Junction! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Travelodge Grand Junction offers accommodations in Grand Junction. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Grand Junction Regional (Walker Field) Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Staff was very nice with good recommendations for meals. It was a convenient place to stay and the price was good. The breakfast was very good.
- It was nice and quiet the bed was very comfortable everything was clean I really liked it and it’s walking distance to restaurants
- great room with lots of room, breakfast good, cost for the facility was best feature
- Costumer service at front desk was very helpful and friendly.
- The room was super spacious with 2 sinks to accomodate every1 getting ready to start the day. The bed was soft and fluffy.
Clarion Inn Grand Junction
One of our top picks in Grand Junction.Clarion Inn Grand Junction offers pet-friendly accommodations in Grand Junction. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.The nearest airport is Grand Junction Regional (Walker Field) Airport, 0.6 miles from Clarion Inn Grand Junction.
- excellent breakfast bonus snacks at check in room service very good quiet room
- I liked the varied facilities and was impressed with the amount of options. The restaurant was very nice as well.
- We always stay at this hotel the rooms are great and breakfast . Love having the bar and restaurant on site
- Location was easy to work with the different places we had to be at. Our room was located in a good spot for easy access to the different facilities.
- Location was convenient, room was clean, restaurant was good and reasonably priced
Super 8 Grand Junction Colorado
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Super 8 Grand Junction Colorado offers accommodations in Grand Junction. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Grand Junction Regional (Walker Field) Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- The staff was very friendly. The Manager Bee was so nice w let us have a late check-out.
- Bathrooms are very small and could use a remodel no joke !
- Good place for the money, but you get what you pay for in most cases. We were on a 5-bike motorcycle trip and it served well for a one night no frills stay. If you just need a decent place to crash for the night it’s fine.
- Fairly Descent price for a 2 bed w/ Pull out couch. Elevator access.
- The room was a good size, quiet, beds comfortable. I have, in fact, re-booked the room for our next trip.
Top Hotels In Clifton Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Clifton Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Clifton Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Clifton Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!