10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cliff Haven California – Top Hotel Reviews
Cliff Haven California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cliff Haven California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cliff Haven California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cliff Haven California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cliff Haven California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cliff Haven California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cliff Haven California:
Ramada Inn and Suites Costa Mesa/Newport Beach
One of our top picks in Costa Mesa.Ramada Inn and Suites Costa Mesa/Newport Beach offers accommodations in Costa Mesa. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some units feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Anaheim is 14 miles from Ramada Costa Mesa, and Long Beach is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The room I received was more then I expected which made the trip much more enjoyable!!!
- The staff made sure the shuttle arrived to pick me up at the airport on time so I could make my event – since the event was close to the hotel, they even offered to drop me there if necessary.
- Excellent service, great location, clean, comfortable, plenty of parking, safe neighborhood
- Very quiet, clean and comfortable. We stayed for two nights. I was able to do laundry. Loved the free parking.
- The Hotel was great. The bathroom was clean and the everything was great. The cleaning ladies were awesome.
Balboa Bay Resort
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Overlooking Balboa Bay in Newport Beach, California, this 15-acre resort is 10 minutes from Huntington Beach. It features a full-service salon and spa, on-site dining, and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The Balboa Bay Resort offers accommodations equipped with a DVD player and a flat-screen TV. The granite and marble bathrooms are furnished with soaking bathtubs. A refrigerator and in-room laptop safe are provided.This resort features 3 on-property restaurants. Waterline Newport Beach, a waterfront water-to-table chef-driven restaurant, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A&O Kitchen+Bar, a waterfront gastropub and bar, is open late nights and serves lunch and dinner. Blend, an Italian-inspired coffee shop, is open daily from 6 am to 7 pm.Disneyland is just 20 minutes from the Balboa Bay Resort. Crystal Cove State Park is 10 minutes from the resort.
- Great customer service!!! Manager Damian Garcia went above and beyond to make sure my wife and I had a great experience
- The staff was very nice and went out of their way to fix problems that arose. the rooms are very comfortable. Bay View rooms are fabulous. Favorite part was renting a Duffy boat, room service provided Champagne and appetizers.
- The staff and room was excellent. We would definitely visit again.
- really cool soaking tub, room recently redecorated, just a really nice place to stay
- The live music in the main bar was a surprise and nice treat. Really lovely helpful staff.
Holiday Inn Express Newport Beach
One of our top picks in Newport Beach.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Across from Newport Beach Harbor and only a short stroll from local attractions, this Newport Beach, California hotel offers a free daily breakfast along with in-room coffeemakers and mini-refrigerators.Easily discover the famed Laguna Beach and Disneyland Resort, both situated a short drive from the Holiday Inn Express Newport Beach. Ferries leading to scenic Catalina Island are also available only moments away.While staying at the Newport Beach Holiday Inn Express, enjoy starting the day with a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool. The hotel also provides free wireless internet access and free weekday newspapers.
- Breakfast choice was good- being vegetarian- fruit, yogurts, cereals, bread, etc. Having the microwave & fridge in room very useful. Free toiletries very helpful too. Eating & other shops within walking distance
- The location is good and the pricing very good. The breakfast is quite basic, but all we needed.
- The hotel is near Newport Beach. The location is convenient. The breakfast is good. And very welcome staff.
- The bed was very comfortable for the little time i did get to sleep.
- Checking in was a dream- Erika was very helpful and recommended a divine restaurant! Then went with another of her recommendations. When checking out the girl in reception was equally as lovely.
Travelodge Costa Mesa – Newport Beach Hacienda
Located a 7 minute drive from downtown Newport Beach, this Costa Mesa hotel offers an outdoor pool and hot tub, has comfortably furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily continental breakfast. It offers free on site parking.A satellite TV, a microwave and a fridge are offered in all guest rooms at Travelodge Costa Mesa – Newport Beach Hacienda. Each air conditioned room includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A 24-hour front desk is offered at Newport Beach Hacienda – Travelodge Costa Mesa. Guests can enjoy a workout in the on-site fitness center. For convenience, an business center with fax and photocopying services is available.The Orange County Fairgrounds are 4 miles from this hotel. Offering live entertainment, Verizon Wireless Amphitheater Irvine is a 15 minute drive away. Disneyland is 18 miles away.
- Bed was very comfortable. I also loved the big screen TV.
- Great location, clean, comfortable room, good value.
The lobby was locked with the office unattended; sign advised someone would be back momentarily; someone without introducing himself and without visible ID arrived and provided check in service without explanation.
The walls, floors, and ceilings transmit sound very well and steps and conversations were clearly heard.
The breakfast room was unattended and did not give a favorable impression
- Wall paper peeling off the ceiling in main room. Wallpaper peeling off in bathroom. Toilet seat loose and wiggly.
- The king size bed was do comfy and room was nice and clean.
Days Inn Costa Mesa/Newport Beach
Days Inn Costa Mesa/Newport Beach is located in Costa Mesa, 13 miles from Anaheim and 18 miles from Long Beach.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Laguna Beach is 10 miles from Days Inn Costa Mesa/Newport Beach, and San Clemente is 23 miles away. John Wayne Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff. When i checked in early. She said it was ok. The grave yard shift staff at the front office was very friendly as well.
- The young lady at the front desk was very accommodating.. She did whatever she could to help me.
- The rooms are really nice and the service is friendly and courteous.
- Staffed cleaned room very well, room was very clean and nice
- Location was great and room was surprisingly large with cool wood beam ceilings.
Holiday Inn Express Costa Mesa
Located 3 miles from Newport Beach and a 5-minute drive from Costa Mesa Golf Course, this hotel features Spanish-style architecture, an outdoor terrace, and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each simply furnished room at the Costa Mesa Holiday Inn Express includes a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. Guest can watch cable TV and movie channels. A hardwood desk and in-room safe are also provided.A hot breakfast buffet is served every morning at this hotel and a business center is located off of the lobby. Laundry and dry cleaning services are available.Huntington Beach is a 15-minute drive from Holiday Inn Express Costa Mesa. The Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre is 15 miles from Holiday Inn Express Costa Mesa.
- The room had all the amenities, including a fridge and microwave. Very comfortable room.
Charged $5 for bottle of water in the room after we left. After seeing the charge of $5 on a credit card alert, They said when I called to inquire that there was a sign that stated the water was $5. My wife nor I remember seeing any sign stating that.
I have. Problem with this type of billing.
Incidentally, we spent the next night at a holidayinn express in Bakersfield with the same type,of water and,it does not have sign either.
Perhaps the $5 water means more to the Costa Mesa Holiday Inn Express than having me ever stay there again.
- Very comfortable and quiet hotel. I enjoyed my stay and the facility.
- Quiet facility. Next to a major highway but noise was not a problem.
- Very comfortable bed, god to have microwave in the room
Newport Beach Hotel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located a 5-minute walk from the historic Newport Pier, this charming hotel is only steps from the beach and restaurants. It features an on-site bar and serves a continental breakfast every morning.This Newport Beach Hotel features a flat-screen TV in every guest room. The rooms also feature hardwood floors and free Wi-Fi.The hotel lobby lounge provides assorted soft drinks, beer, red and white wine and champagne.Guests can use bicycles for free at Newport Beach Hotel. Free use of the beach towels, chairs, umbrellas and sand toys is also provided. Surf lessons are available in the surrounding area.Disneyland and Angel Stadium of Anaheim are within a 25-minute drive from this hotel. The Anaheim Convention Center is 18 miles away.
- Right on the beach! Next to the strand, shopping and great restaurants! Clean, cute and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. They have a great complimentary breakfast, beach chairs and bikes. There’s a quaint bar, lounge and free boardgames. The ocean view rooms are amazing! There’s a Jacuzzi tub I loved watching the sunset from the bath!
- The heater was broken in my first room so the front desk woman not only tried to fix it but gave me an additional room to choose from. She told me if I couldn’t sleep in the second room because of a humming noise that was coming from outside, that I could return to the first and left extra blankets. The next day while I was getting ready I realized there was a leak coming from the shower that left a pool of water in the bathroom. It didn’t bother me, I just put towels down. However, I alerted the front desk when I left so they were aware and could repair it. The morning front desk woman discounted the room and apologized. It’s an older property and it was inexpensive so I knew it wouldn’t be the ritz. However, the care and attention that the staff took to make me comfortable and happy was worth every penny. Also, waking up to the ocean was amazing. I would definitely return. 🙂
- Great location on the sea front, the sea view room was very nice. Staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel wasn’t very expensive.
- The location was perfect, next to the beach. Good beds. simple but good breakfast.
- The most unpleasant surprise was non-free parking, the room didn’t have jacuzzi, the staff was rude
Little Inn By The Bay Newport Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Newport Beach.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This small Newport Beach hotel is one block from the beach. The hotel offers free on-site parking. Each room features a coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator.Beach chairs, towels and other beach equipment are provided at the Little Inn by the Bay Newport Beach Hotel.Balboa Island is less than 3 miles from the Little Inn by the Bay. Corona del Mar State Beach is 5 miles away.
- Very reasonable price for being so close to the beach! Also, hotel offers free beach chairs/umbrellas and bikes. We didn’t have a chance to use them, but that was a lovely “extra” 🙂
- Great location, Clean, Smooth transaction on bookings.com and very service minded Staff. I also thouroughly enjoyed the free bikes. We will certainly return to ”little bay in”
- Booked this place super last minute with no plan in mind. The location is perfect! Walk-able to everything. The facilities were clean and up to date. Staff was friendly. Free bike rentals were a great perk!
- They went the extra mile and supplied roses and chocolates on Valentines day
- I loved how the location of this hotel was in the center of it all
Lido House, Autograph Collection
One of our top picks in Newport Beach.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Lido House, Autograph Collection offers accommodations in Newport Beach. Private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Anaheim is 15 miles from Lido House, Autograph Collection, and Long Beach is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 6 miles from Lido House, Autograph Collection.
No reviews yet.
Bay Shores Peninsula Hotel
One of our top picks in Newport Beach – and a guest favorite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. A short walk from the beach and Newport Pier, this hotel is 20 miles from Disneyland. A rooftop deck and free DVD library are available on site. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and a buffet breakfast.A flat-screen TV with satellite is featured in each bright room at Bay Shores Peninsula Hotel. Tea and coffee-making facilities are included in all comfortably furnished rooms. A fridge is provided.At Bay Shores Peninsula Hotel guests have free access to beach equipment. After a day of fun in the sun, sandy clothes can be washed in the on-site laundromat. Fresh cookies are served in the afternoon.Fashion Island is 4.5 miles from this hotel. Just a few steps from Newport Balboa Bike Trail, guests can explore the area by bike.
The staff was wonderful! Our room was spotless. Location was the best. You could walk across the street to the beach and restaurants.
We had a wonderful time in Newport Beach!
- Great staff! Clean room! Great location right by the beach. Great view.
- The greeting at the reception was fantastic. Warren was so helpful and there was a nice note on the bed and then I received a post card. Everything was very cute and clean and I got there just as the hot fresh cookies came out. It’s awesome you need to stay there.
- Between the staff & the comfort, it’s easy to pick this place despite the high price. The breakfast buffet is awesome, with plenty of options. Rooms are well stocked, and beach equipment is available for use.
- A perfect little beach hotel! Bay Shores Peninsula is conveniently located 1 block from the beach, close to restaurants and the pier. It’s an older building (small rooms, old-style elevator with accordion door), but is very nicely updated and well maintained. The thoughtful amenities (fresh fruit in the rooms, books and movies to borrow, as well as beach towels, chairs, umbrellas, and toys), cosy vibe, and friendly personal guest services made our stay quite comfortable. The rooftop deck offers great views of the ocean and the inlet. We will definitely come back next time we’re in Newport Beach.
- The staff was wonderful! Our room was spotless. Location was the best. You could walk across the street to the beach and restaurants.
Top Hotels In Cliff Haven California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cliff Haven California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cliff Haven California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cliff Haven California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!