10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cleveland Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cleveland Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cleveland Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cleveland Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cleveland Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cleveland Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cleveland Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cleveland Georgia:
M Star Cleveland
M Star Cleveland offers accommodations in Cleveland.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Helen is 7 miles from M Star Cleveland, and Dahlonega is 13 miles away.
- Unmatched paint. Dirty floors. Broken tiles. Scratched off paint on walls and cabinets. Hard beds.
- rooms were clean staff was friendly I expect this hotel was very trendy in its day
- Location was great. Staff exceptionally helpful and friendly!
- The food near the motel was good, as was the grocery store across the street.
- The beds and pillows were so comfortable. The room was clean. The fridge and microwave were nice. The management was nice and helpful.
Less than 1 miless from Chattahoochee National Forest, this Georgia hotel features a heated indoor pool, hot tub and a continental breakfast. Guests are also only 3 miles from Helen Tubing and Waterpark.A cable TV, coffee-making facilities, and hairdryer are included in all rooms at this Helen 3 Palms Hotels and Resorts. Ironing facilities are provided as well.Guests have access to free Wi-Fi and meeting facilities. A 24-hour front desk is also available at 3 Palms Hotels and Resorts for added convenience. A local transportation service is available within a 15 miles radius of the property.Guests are a 5-minute walk from the wildlife at Black Bear Park and 3 miles from Unicoi State Park. Downtown Helen is less than 1 mile away.
- Manager was real good he done all he could to make us comfortable
- I liked the tub Jacuzzi thing in the room. and the bed
- Everything was good and the receptionist he was great.
- Fortunately, I was allowed a refund within the 15 minute window allowed upon seeing the room.
- Mr. Chris that worked the front desk was very nice and helpful.
Hofbrau Riverfront Hotel
One of our best sellers in Helen! Located in Helen in the region of Georgia, 5 miles from Anna Ruby Falls, Hofbrau Riverfront Hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the river. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Our room was directly on the local riverfront. Beautiful views
Staff was very friendly
- The location was perfect ! Directly on the river, and walking distance to everything in town.
- Very close to downtown Helen, GA. Right next door to German restaurant.
- Our favorite thing about it was opening our back door of our room and BAM there was the river!!! Beautiful ?
- It was the nastiest hotel I’ve ever stayed at. Didn’t like anything about my trip
- Our room was directly on the local riverfront. Beautiful views
SureStay Hotel by Best Western Helen Downtown
Located in the heart of a German alpine-inspired, this motel features a continental breakfast and heated outdoor pool. The Chattahoochee River is 10 minutes’ walk away.A small refrigerator, microwave, and cable TV are included in all rooms at Best Western. Select rooms include a spa bath as well.Free property-wide WiFi allows guests to stay in touch with friends and family between hikes through nearby Unicoi State Park 3 miles away. Free on-site parking and vending machines are available.Chattahoochee National Forest and Yonah Mountain, also known as Bear Mountain, are within 8 miles from the property. Yonah Mountain Vineyards are 4 miles away.
- The property was clean and friendly. It was also a great location to walk to everything.
- Walking distance to everything in downtown. Friendly staff and good parking. The room was comfortable.
- The mattress and pillows were amazing. I actually called the front desk and asked if I could buy one of the pillows.
- I think we had the best room on property, room 138. King size, personal jacuzzi, fireplace…. best weekend ever.
- The staff was friendly and the location was great.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Helen, GA
Featuring an indoor pool for guests to enjoy and free Wi-Fi access, this hotel is in Helen, Georgia. Chattahoochee River is a 4-minute walk from the hotel.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in all Country Inn and Suites rooms. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities are included as well as a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A 24-hour front desk and express check-in and check-out are available for guests’ convenience. A hot tub, fitness center, and library are also available on-site at Country Inn and Suites Helen.The Black Forest Bear Park is just over a half mile from this hotel. Alpine Mini Golf is a 2-minute drive from Helen Country Inn. Downtown Helen is a half mile from the property.
- Hot breakfast, great location, friendly & helpful employees
- The room was exactly what I expected. Very comfortable, and always clean when we would return from our days activities. The price I received was first rate . The staff were very helpful and friendly, always ready to answer any questions I may have.
- Quiet room, clean, great breakfast, staff is super friendly and helpful. Close to many hiking trails and waterfalls. Helen is a great little town to visit.
- The breakfast was outstanding and the staff assistance was great. I will come back.
- Convenient location. Great staff. Great breakfast.
Econo Lodge Helen
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Econo Lodge Helen offers accommodations in Helen. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking.
- Friendly staff, easy access – all outdoor rooms. Great water pressure in shower!
- The hotel was okay and the staff was vey friendly!
- Wonderful staff. Continental breakfast was fresh. Good bed.
- The front desk person was extremely nice. Helped us with places to see and things to do.
- We loved the comfort and hospitality! Awesome place to stay. Will definitely stay here next time!
Hampton Inn Helen
This Helen, Georgia hotel offers a free breakfast and free high-speed internet access. The Bear Zoo and the Antique Car and Buggy Museum are within walking distance of the hotel.Every room at the Hampton Inn Helen hotel comes with a coffee maker. Other amenities include a microwave oven and a mini-refrigerator. All rooms come equipped with cable TV and night lights in the bathroom.On-site at the Helen Inn Hampton hotel is an outdoor pool and a fitness room.Guests are near the Chattahoochee River at the Helen, Georgia Hampton Inn. Guests can also take a carriage ride or go horseback riding minutes from the hotel. The Gold Mine & Good Museum is just a short drive from the hotel.
- Walking distance to shops and restaurants. Great hot breakfast bar.
- Walking distance away from the shops. Nice and quite neighborhood.
- Staff was welcoming and sincere. Location was beautiful. Rooms were updated and clean. Breakfast was bountiful and delicious. Plenty of parking. 1/4 mile walk from downtown Helen. I can’t say enough nice things about this place.
- Extra large room, nice hot tubs in room, fireplace. Roomy and homey
- Comfortable property conveniently located to everything
Quality Inn Helen
The Quality Inn hotel is located in northeastern Georgia, offering easy access to many popular points of interest and attractions. This Helen, GA hotel is just minutes from outdoor recreation at Unicoi State Park, a fun day on the links at Innsbruck Golf Club, and a refreshing afternoon for the entire family at Helen Water Park.The charming, Alpine village of Helen is complete with cobblestone alleys and old-world towers, nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains on the Chattahoochee River. Helen’s annual Oktoberfest is one of the largest festivals in the Southeast and lasts for nearly two months.The surrounding area offers a great selection of specialty shops, boutiques, antique stores and art galleries. Enjoy a variety of area restaurants, ranging from fast food to fine dining.This Helen, GA hotel offers many fine features and amenities, including free continental breakfast, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free local calls, outdoor pool and pet-friendly hotel (additional fees apply).Business travelers can welcome additional conveniences like access to copy and fax services and a free newspaper. The on-site meeting room accommodates up to 30 people for most events and business functions.All spacious guest rooms come equipped with coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Some rooms feature desks, sofa sleepers and whirlpool bathtubs.
- The All around convince to the stores and restaurants.
- The room was exceptionally clean. The bed was very comfortable. All the staff that we came in contact with were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was better than we anticipated. My husband said it was his best experience in a resort stay. We will definitely be back.
- The price was low compared to other hotels located in the same area. The location was about a block away from everything, which was great for walking. The staff were friendly and gave great recommendations for places to eat. Our room was very clean and the free breakfast was great (eggs, bacon, hash browns, biscuits and gravy, grits, yogurt, waffles, etc.)! I will definitely stay here again!
- Great location! Close to everything we hoped for. We could have walked to town or the restaurants if it had not been raining. Private and clean!
- Not only was our room perfect but the customer service is amazing, our room greeted us with 2 chocolates offering us a pleasant stay, in the morning we got to breakfast 20 minutes before it would close at Sarah the lady from the front desk saw that we were 8, she noticed there was not enough eggs and hash browns and went into the kitchen to make us more although we were technically late to breakfast, also as we were leaving one of the ladies offered us trash bags to put over our luggage’s since it was a rainy day to make sure our belongings stayed dry, they exceed my expectations in customer service and I would definitely recommend and most definitely stay again.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Helen
Located in Helen, 5 miles from Anna Ruby Falls, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Helen features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- we had a king suite with a balcony over looking the river. free breakfast with the best eggwhite omelets ive ever had and comfortable beds nice clean rooms great sized balcony. friendly staff. indoor heated pool as well as a Jacuzzi in our room!
- Love this place .. second time staying here.. beds are so cozy! Got a room with patio.. loved it!
- The property was so close to everything we wanted to do! Hotel was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was served everyday & it was great as well. Definitely the best hotel in Helen. Will stay here again!
- How close we were to everything we wanted to see. The Hotel was very clean and it was a smke free enviroment. Breakfast was very good and the staff were very friendly.
- Very clean hotel with a friendly and professional staff
Days Inn Cornelia
Days Inn Cornelia is located in Cornelia, just 17 miles from Helen.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Dahlonega is 25 miles from Days Inn Cornelia, and Commerce is 22 miles away.
- The room was nice. It was very clean and the beds were great, very comfortable.
- Speed at checkin and the they knew we were coming in late. They had everything ready and checkin was seamless.
- Fresh bedding, software pillows, nice views. Very nice staff.
- The furnishings were very nice and comfortable. Shower was good and water was always hot.
- The lady checking us in had just fallen and looked to have a broken wrist. That did not stop her, she got up from where she was sitting and checked us in. We asked if there was anything we could do to help, she told us the owners were on the way. A very definite asset to your facility.
Top Hotels In Cleveland Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cleveland Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cleveland Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cleveland Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!