Clermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Clermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Clermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Clermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Clermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Clermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Clermont.
10 Best Hotels In Clermont:
Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels
Located in Saint James, 12 miles from Silver Sands, Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels features a year-round outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.This hotel has water sports facilities and car rental is available. You can play tennis at the hotel. Bridgetown is 3.9 miles from Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels, and Long Bay is 13 miles from the property. Grantley Adams Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Villas & Suites at Beach View
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villas & Suites at Beach View offers accommodations in Saint James, just 12 miles from Silver Sands. The hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling. Bridgetown is 4.1 miles from Villas & Suites at Beach View, and Long Bay is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Treasure Beach by Elegant Hotels
Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Treasure Beach by Elegant Hotels is located in Saint James. It is situated right on the beach and boasts modern suites with free daily breakfast.Each suite here is air-conditioned and includes a flat-screen TV, a seating area and a spacious bathroom with a shower, bath and toilet.At Treasure Beach you will find a fitness centre, while other facilities offered at the property include a ticket service, a tour desk and luggage storage.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including water skiing and snorkelling. The property offers free parking.Folkestone Marine Park and Museum is 2.2 miles from the property, while Grantley Adams International Airport can be reached in a 45-minute drive.
- Location/staff/food/new bedrooms.This hotel has recently been taken over by Elegant resorts and we went with some trepidation having stayed there many times before.The changes made have actually made it a more enjoyable holiday and we were very pleased to be there again.
- Really helpful staff who were interested in our comfort and experience of the hotel. The location on the beach could not be better. Nice breakfasts. The complementary water taxi service between the other Elegant hotels was a great way to explore the west coast beaches.
lovely small hotel with friendly staff great location for access to the beach a matter of yards from your room.
would recommend this hotel to friends!
We really loved the view from our balcony and the bedroom was fab it had a huge bed, safe,was spacious, with really good working air con. The bathroom had two sinks, bath and shower.
The breakfasts had a huge variety ranging from fruit, cereal, yoghurt, bacon and beans, to having your eggs cooked however you liked them.
The beach was beautiful and the beach attendant brought out ice cold water, cool flannel and fruit.
The staff were lovely especially Richard the barman.
- The staff were wonderful, especially Camille who was very efficient and welcoming.
Beach View Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This hotel is on the West Coast of Barbados and overlooks Paynes Bay. It features an on-site café and a large outdoor pool with adult and children sections.The bright and spacious suites at the Beach View Hotel have a full kitchen with oven, stovetop and dishwasher. Each comes with an washing machine & dryer, iPod docking station, DVD player, cable TV, free in-room Wi-Fi and the open plan living areas provide lovely pool, garden or ocean views.Homemade banana bread, salads, and paninis are just some of the items available at The Hut Café, open for breakfast and lunch. The café also offers poolside service.The capital city of Bridgetown is 5.5 miles from the St. James Beach View Hotel. The restaurants and nightclubs of downtown Holetown are a 5-minute drive away.
What you get are roomy spacious well furnished2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments – not a shoe-box hotel room. The large out door terraces (for me the most compelling feature) in these low rise (3 floor) buildings over look the lush tropical green flowering gardens and the blue pools. Ideal for relaxing with your partner, or family and having a nice quiet meal that you have prepared in the good sized fully equipped kitchen.
Management go out of their way to make your stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
- Friendly staff. Spacious accommodation and relaxed atmosphere.
- The staff and owner were very friendly. The rooms were excellent.
- Staff were excellent and the whole atmosphere was relaxing ,a wonderfull experience .
- Staff was wonderful! Apartment attractive, well equipped and very comfortable.
- What you get are roomy spacious well furnished2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments – not a shoe-box hotel room. The large out door terraces (for me the most compelling feature) in these low rise (3 floor) buildings over look the lush tropical green flowering gardens and the blue pools. Ideal for relaxing with your partner, or family and having a nice quiet meal that you have prepared in the good sized fully equipped kitchen.
Waves Hotel and Spa by Elegant Hotels
Located in Saint James, 11 miles from Silver Sands, Waves Hotel and Spa by Elegant Hotels features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bridgetown is 3 miles from Waves Hotel and Spa by Elegant Hotels, and Long Bay is 13 miles from the property. Grantley Adams Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Tamarind by Elegant Hotels
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Tamarind by Elegant Hotels offers accommodations in Saint James. The hotel has a fitness center and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for snorkeling. Silver Sands is 12 miles from Tamarind by Elegant Hotels, and Bridgetown is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
All Seasons Resort
One of our top picks in Saint James.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, All Seasons Resort is located in Saint James, just 13 miles from Silver Sands. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Bridgetown is 5 miles from All Seasons Resort, and Long Bay is 13 miles from the property. Grantley Adams Airport is 12 miles away.
- Accomodation was generally good, quiet and peaceful, excellent location.
- Rooms were dark but lovely and cool.Very efficient fridge with good ice making facilities. Always hot water for showers, cool fan over bed. Lovely ambience, quiet and peaceful. Lovely pool area , very quiet and always sun beds available. Loved Holetown and West Coast compared to our stay on the South Coast. Would definitely return.
- Perfect Location, excellent service, we initially saw mixed reviews so only booked 2 nights, then we extended
- Lovely gardens. Well maintained pool although tight restrictions on time of use.
- This resort is very good value for money, although not a polished high class place this is reflected In the price, the grounds are very spacious with quite a large pool. The location is good, we walked to the centre of Holetown in 20minutes, the closest beach was 10 mins away. The rooms are like small apartments with a full kitchen. They provided each apartment with 2 sunloungers which we used directly outside the room rather than by the pool. Many times we used the pool and were the only people there ( and this was the first 2 weeks of March, the resorts busiest weeks)
Situated in the Holetown district of Saint James with water sports facilities and an outdoor swimming pool, The Sandpiper offers accommodation with free WiFi. A fitness room and a bicycle rental service are available for guests. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar.The rooms at the hotel are fitted with a seating area and some feature a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom and free toiletries, and certain units at The Sandpiper have a balcony. All units at the accommodation include air conditioning and a desk.At The Sandpiper you will find a restaurant serving international cuisine.The hotel offers a sun terrace. Guests at The Sandpiper will be able to enjoy activities in and around Saint James, like snorkelling.Non-stop assistance is available at the reception.Silver Sands is 13.7 miles from the accommodation, while Bridgetown is 6.2 miles away.
- The entire staff of this hotel from the management to the gardeners are among the best I have ever encountered. Noting was too much trouble. Service was impeccable.
- The staff were superb and very attentive They gave us a room with easy access to the pool and Restaurant
- A few members of staff were apologetic and felt very sad for us and sorry that the reservations staff and management had not told us the truth about our accommodation to suit my son’s medical needs and my elderly parents . Management watched as I struggled on my mobile phone in the hotel lobby to find suitable accommodation for us elsewhere on the island . Refused to help us . The new hotel – Sandy Lane – had to send a car to rescue us – disgraceful behaviour in the hospitality industry . the worst hotel I have ever been to in 50 years of life and extensive travelling . The worst hotel management on Barbados and I have been going to the island for 30 years . Please avoid at all costs .
- Lovely warm and friendly hotel in a great location.
- Absolutely everything about it. Such wonderfully helpful , friendly & courteous staff. Location excellent clean & very tidy . Food excellent & great entertainment .
Mango Bay All Inclusive
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The all-inclusive Mango Bay Hotel is on the beachfront in Holetown, and features an outdoor pool, a mini-gym and a spa. Each air-conditioned room has a private balcony.The bright rooms at the Mango Bay Hotel have either one king bed or 2 single beds. All rooms include a TV, a teakettle and a safe. The private bathrooms have bathrobes.The Mango Bay’s restaurant is open throughout the day, serving local and international food. Prices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and non-specialty drinks.Beach activities such as kayaking and snorkeling are included. The hotel also has a free Wi-Fi zone and a gift shop.Bridgetown is a 25-minute drive away, while Barbados International Airport is a 45-minute drive away. Mango Bay Hotel can arrange airport transportation for an extra fee.
No reviews yet.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Saint James, 13 miles from Silver Sands, Halcyon Palm features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Bridgetown is 6 miles from Halcyon Palm, and Long Bay is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- We Like The Location …The Whole Setting of The Apartment And The Peacefulness
- There was nothing to like. Fraudulent selling of the halcyon is what springs to mind. A refund has been requested.
- Loved the location and all in all, had a great vacation at Halycon.
- Nothing. The apartment 10 was a dump. Old, dirty. Sheets were threadbare. Sat on balcony for 3 weeks as wouldnt sit on dirty, sticky sofa or chair in living room. Kitchen was grubby, doors had been painted, as had fridge!!! Cooker broke, back up of waste in shower, water turned off without warning, Could go on but wont. Jennifer did her best and gave us a very small discount and tried to resolve the problems
- On arrival,staff was very friendly. Rooms were very clean.
Top Hotels In Clermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Clermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Clermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Clermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!