10 Best Hotels To Stay In Clayton North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Clayton North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Clayton North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Clayton North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Clayton North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Clayton North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Clayton North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Clayton North Carolina:
Comfort Suites Clayton
Comfort Suites Clayton is located in Clayton, just 14 miles from Selma.Every room has a TV with satellite channels.Raleigh is 12 miles from Comfort Suites Clayton, and Cary is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Raleigh-Durham International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Nice breakfast. Great staff, they were very helpful in finding a restaurant that would deliver our meal.
- Room was comfortable; breakfast was quite decent with a few healthy choices available
- The food was excellent and the staff very friendly and kind
- The front desk and cleaning staff where amazingly helpful and friendly.
- The woman in charge of the breakfast room was wonderful. The breakfast was great. I have already told my friends when they come to visit us they can stay there as our Apt is small.
Hampton Inn Raleigh/Clayton I-40
This Clayton, North Carolina hotel is located off Interstate 40 and is 7 miles from Walnut Creek Amphitheatre. It features an outdoor pool, gym and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Hampton Inn Clayton offers a coffee maker and cable TV in every room. A large work desk is also provided.Guests at the Raleigh Clayton Hampton Inn are served a continental breakfast every morning.
Laundry facilities and a business center are available.Downtown Raleigh and the Civic and Convention Center are a 20-minute drive from the hotel. The Marbles Kids Museum is also 20 minutes away.
Bed could have more firmer pillows but the bed was very comfortable and the air conditioning was quiet.
The night clerk even got me a coffee at night.
Comfortable and relaxing accommodations.
Quiet and clean
- Variety of food was great, eggs, bacon ,oatmeal, yogurt, waffles, cereal , fruit – even the pickiest eater would find plenty to eat! Everything was hot and replenished in a timely manner. Hostess very good and atmosphere pleasant, not noisy, a relaxing calm way to have breakfast, read the paper and watch the morning news on tv.
- This is one of the older Hampton that we stayed that, will need some TLC soon!
- Love the make your own oatmeal at all of the Hampton locations. Staff are always super friendly & helpful.
- Bed could have more firmer pillows but the bed was very comfortable and the air conditioning was quiet.
Sleep Inn Garner
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sleep Inn Garner offers accommodations in Garner. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is available.Selma is 16 miles from Sleep Inn Garner, and Raleigh is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Raleigh-Durham International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- THE BED WAS LOVE MY STAY WAS PERFECT I AM GOING BACK AGAIN THIS WEEKEND!
- It’s hard to improve on excellence but you will find a way. From check in to check out, I found nothing to complain about. The staff went way out of their way to be friendly and accommodating. The room was was very comfortable and the price was more than reasonable. The breakfast bar was over and above perfect.
Bed was very comfy..
Staff was very pleasant…
Breakfast was decent..
Easy access to the highway…
Lots of nice places to eat close by..
- We got in very late – after midnight – and the person was still very welcoming and engaging.
- The bed was very comfortable, the facility was quiet, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I got a great price but that could have been a red flag had I recognized it.
Comfort Inn Garner
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Garner offers accommodations in Garner. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom.Selma is 16 miles from Comfort Inn Garner, and Raleigh is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Raleigh-Durham International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Loved the fact that you do not use heavy perfumed scent
- The staff were wonderful, the bed was comfy, and not too expensive
- Good location to where we needed to be. Nice place and people. Good value for money.
- We were traveling to attend a wedding that started at 3pm. Normal check in time is at 3pm. I called that morning and asked if we could check in early and they were more than accommodating. They made sure we had a room ready and already had us checked in when we arrived. I would highly reccommend this establishment and their staff!!
- Bed was very comfy ! Always a good experience when we stay here .
Quality Inn Raleigh
Quality Inn Raleigh is located in Raleigh, 24 miles from Selma and 23 miles from Durham. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV with satellite channels.Cary is 13 miles from Quality Inn Raleigh, and Chapel Hill is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Raleigh-Durham International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Location was nice and beds were clean & comfortable
- Breakfast was limited but tasty. The room was better than I could imagine. I had a big tub, couch, and King Size bed perfect for a retreat by myself.
- Breakfast was perfect; Waffles,sausage and gravy, scrambled eggs, fruit, pastry, yogurt,fresh coffe and juice, etc. The room was spacious and very clean. It had the feel of the Marriot.Great staff! I felt at home.
- The bed was amazing. My room was HUGE and I really did not expect it to be that big for what I paid. The garden tub was definitely a plus! Continental breakfast was okay, not too crowded and tasted good. The check in/out staff and the housekeeping were very nice. I was allowed to have late check out and I know a lot of places don’t do that so I was very pleased.
Couch in room
Lots of TV channels
Wingate by Wyndham Garner/Raleigh South
One of our best sellers in Garner! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Wingate by Wyndham Garner/Raleigh South is located in Garner in the region of North Carolina, just 24 miles from Selma.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Raleigh is 3.8 miles from Wyndham Garner/Raleigh South, and Durham is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Raleigh-Durham International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Upgraded to Suite for free since it was only room left
- All employees were very friendly! Breakfast was great!
- I was there for my son’s wedding and the hotel was close to the place where it was and I loved the hotel, food was good, I will stay there again.
- The location of the hotel was perfect for our need,
- The bed was comfy. Clean towels. Clean room. TV program selections were good. Breakfast had healthy options with yogurt, oatmeal, and fruit.
Holiday Inn Express Clayton Southeast Raleigh
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Holiday Inn Express Clayton Southeast Raleigh offers accommodations in Garner.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Selma is 16 miles from Holiday Inn Clayton Southeast Ralei, and Raleigh is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Raleigh-Durham International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Definitely wouldn’t stay there again. The only good thing was the location. Rude staff, smelly room (musty, moldy), fan on a/c ran constantly. Wouldn’t give me a final bill since I booked thru you. Not up to Holiday Inn Standards we were used to!
- Breakfast cinnamon rolls were awesome! Liked selection of options
- I liked the convenience to area restaurants; and the cleanliness of the room
- The worker that checked us in was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and nice. Has a great night sleep and enjoyed breakfast in the morning. Will definitely be booking again
- The bed was very comfortable and the front desk staff was very professional and the housekeeping staff was very nice
Country Hearth Inn of Knightdale
Country Hearth Inn of Knightdale is located in Knightdale, 21 miles from Selma and 9 miles from Raleigh.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Durham is 27 miles from Country Hearth Knightdale, and Cary is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Raleigh-Durham International Airport, 18 miles from Country Hearth Inn of Knightdale.
- Close to restaurants, stores, etc. staff extremely friendly. Great continental breakfast.
- 2 miles from our destination, price lower than competition, good coffee
- I loved the free breakfast and the room was very clean and comfortable.
- I liked the cleanliness of the room and that it offered a complimentary breakfast. I also liked that I was able to book the room without a credit card and pay cash upon arrival.
- location was good for visiting our friends and relatives. was a very quiet location.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raleigh
One of our best sellers in Raleigh! Located off of Interstate 440, this Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raleigh is just a 10-minute drive from Central Raleigh. This hotel has an on-site fitness center and offers a daily continental breakfast.Cable TV with the HBO movie channel is provided in each modern guest room at this hotel as well as free Wi-Fi. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also available and the bedding is solid colored.A business center is on site and guests can use the hotel’s fax and photocopying facilities. Vending machines are also on the property and non-smoking rooms are available.Wake Medical Hospital is less than a 5-minute drive from Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raleigh. The North Carolina State Capital Building is 4 miles away.
- Nothing the hotel was dirty there were drug addict all in front of the hotel
- The room was clean, the stafg was friendly and the location was veiwable from the main street..
- The size of the room… and the bathroom mirror as well
- I saw bed bug and was just kind of turned off for the night no time to embrace a good stay it was
- It was an affordable place and had parking that was easy to access.
Red Roof Inn Plus+ – Raleigh NCSU/ Convention Center
One of our best sellers in Raleigh! Located in Raleigh, 25 miles from Selma, Red Roof Inn Plus+ – Raleigh NCSU/ Convention Center features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Durham is 22 miles from Red Roof Inn Plus+ – Raleigh NCSU, and Cary is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Raleigh-Durham International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
The room was clean. The Bed was comfortable. Very pleased that there was a refrigerator & small microwave. Great location; close to the highway, & ease of getting in & out.
*Phyllis at the Front Desk was wonderful, very helpful, & courteous (actually, the “Best” part of our Stay : )!
- was surprised that the only ‘breakfast’ was oatmeal and coffee. Most places at least offer cereal (cold). but it was not big deal cause we had plans for breakfast, if we had not, I would have been really disappointed.
- The room was comfortable , lighting was good – many choices of light sources/level of intensity . Enjoyed the popcorn & orange juice that was complimentary .
- the staff, especially the cleaning crew was exceptional. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of my room and the comfort of the beds. I’ve already recommended Red Roof to a family member who stayed at the Augusta Ga location this past Saturday.
- Choice of pillow firmness or softness. Easy to regulate room temperature for my comfort level. Microwave and refrigerator provided.
- The room was clean. The Bed was comfortable. Very pleased that there was a refrigerator & small microwave. Great location; close to the highway, & ease of getting in & out.
Top Hotels In Clayton North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Clayton North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Clayton North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Clayton North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!