10 Best Hotels To Stay In Clayton Missouri – Top Hotel Reviews
Clayton Missouri is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Clayton Missouri. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Clayton Missouri. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Clayton Missouri. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Clayton Missouri right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Clayton Missouri with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Clayton Missouri:
Clayton Plaza Hotel
This Clayton, Missouri hotel offers a complimentary hot breakfast with an omelet and waffle bar. Each spacious room includes a 37-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.All guest rooms at Clayton Plaza Hotel St. Louis include a microwave and a refrigerator. Ironing facilities and a work desk are also provided in each room.Clayton Plaza Hotel features an on-site fitness centre which is available 24-hours a day.Plaza Grill and Bar for is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A variety of dishes are available including seafood and steaks.The St. Louis Zoo is 10 minutes’ drive from Clayton Hotel St. Louis. The famous Gateway Arch is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- We stayed at this hotel while on a college visit at Washington University. It was a great location–not quite within walking distance but fairly close. The breakfast at the hotel was wonderful.
- Enjoyed our stay. The room was excellent and the location was perfect for our needs.
- It had super clean rooms, and the hotel was in a safe area! Couldn’t of been happier with my stay,
- The staff was friendly, room awesome and breakfast delicious.
- Everything was nice and neat. Very clean room, loved the double mirrors so my friend and I could get ready with out own space. Also, staff was really friendly. Just an overall great place, glad I picked Clayton Plaza!
Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel
Situated in the Clayton business district, near Washington University, this hotel in St. Louis, Missouri offers free shuttle service to Lambert International Airport and to destinations in the area.Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel is a completely smoke-free hotel with helpful concierge services and an on-site business center. Guests can swim in the indoor pool or work out in the fitness center. After a busy day, visitors can relax with a manicure in Larz Salon.Alexander’s Restaurant and Lounge at the Clayton Plaza Sheraton is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can choose to enjoy a glass of wine in the restaurant or dine privately with the hotel’s room service.
The staff was very friendly. We were in town for a concert, and the front desk staff said there was parking near the venue but due to other events in the area it may be full. They offered ride service to the venue and suggested uber for our return.
The breakfast buffet was really good (always nice to stay somewhere that offers actual breakfast, not “continental” breakfast).
I would definitely stay there again. Wish I could have stayed longer this trip!
- Hotel was nice, staff was nice, breakfast was pretty good.
- I liked the friendliness and helpfulness of the valet, the receptionists. Going out of their way to make our stay comfortable.
- The buffet in the restaurant was really nice for breakfast.
- The staff was very friendly, from the front desk, to the bar and lounge, and to housekeeping when we passed them in the hallway. Money well spent.
- The staff was very friendly. We were in town for a concert, and the front desk staff said there was parking near the venue but due to other events in the area it may be full. They offered ride service to the venue and suggested uber for our return.
Hampton Inn and Suites Clayton/St. Louis-Galleria Area
Hampton Inn and Suites Clayton/St. Louis-Galleria Area offers accommodations in Clayton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV.There is free shuttle service at the property.Saint Louis is 8 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis, and Chesterfield is 13 miles away. Lambert – St. Louis International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Great location, comfortable rooms, breakfast, gym.
- The staff was wonderful, so friendly and they had a shuttle that was able to take you around Clayton. They even drove me to Starbucks and waited outside. So fabulous! The hotel is clean, nicely furnished and quite new.
- This is good standard US hotel. Everything worked well. Nice, helpful staff. Not bad location in Clayton and not far from the airport. Nice beds
- Location is very convenient; breakfast, gym and comfortable beds.
- staff very friendly – clean – excellent location.
The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis
The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis is located in Clayton, just 7 miles from Saint Louis. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chesterfield is 13 miles from The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis, and St. Charles is 12 miles from the property. Lambert – St. Louis International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Everything was very nice. The beds were the best. The food was great.
- We found your staff very friendly and extremely helpful. The room are very comfortable.
- Check in and out process was very smoot. The rooms were fabulous and have a great view. I love the morning coffee.
- Live music in the lobby bar area; room service quality; massage therspy
- The property was in a good location with nice breakfast cafes and excellent dinner choices close by. It is also convenient to downtown, the zoo, Anheuser-Busch, the art museum and the arch.
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Brentwood
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Brentwood is located in Brentwood, just 8 miles from Saint Louis.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chesterfield is 12 miles from Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Brentw, and St. Charles is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Liked evening happy hour with snacks. Chatted with some folks.
- The Kick Back was wonderful and the staff was great. This is a place I would come again and recommend for friends and family.
Staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean.
Pool and hot tub was nice. Breakfast was
- Friendly staff, great breakfast n dinner, wonderful overall experience
- The attendants at the front desk were very pleasant.
SpringHill Suites St. Louis Brentwood
An indoor pool is available at this Brentwood, Missouri hotel along with guest studios that include free Wi-Fi. The Anheuser-Busch Brewery is 9 miles away.Studios at SpringHill Suites St. Louis Brentwood come with flat-screen cable TVs and HBO. Every studio also is furnished with coffee facilities, a microwave and a refrigerator.A gym is available at the hotel. Brentwood SpringHill Suites St. Louis also offers laundry facilities. The 24-hour on-site convenience store offers a variety of food and drinks for purchase.Busch Stadium, home to the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team, is 9 miles away. St. Louis SpringHill Suites Brentwood is 7.6 miles outside of downtown St. Louis.
- My friend and I have stayed here several times now as it is a convenient location. A very nice hotel for the cost. Comfy beds! Plenty of room to move around, too.
- The Bed was very comfortable and the water pressure in the shower was amazing.. centrally located and close to the highway.
The staff was welcoming and informative. The queen suite was comfortable with cozy beds and a sofa sleeper. Our room not only had a sink and microwave, but also paper plates, plastic ware and napkins which was great since we arrived late (10:00 pm) and had some takeout we picked up nearby. The only drawback was the space between the closet and the bed was a little tight.
Breakfast included the usual hot and cold fare, but was plentiful and well prepared.
Location was close, but not too close to attractions like the Gateway Arch. It was however in a well kept area with several dining choices nearby.
- Breakfast was good. I especially liked the juices.
- Loved most everything, including the variety of foods for breakfast.
The Cheshire is located in Saint Louis, 4 miles from Fox Theater and 7 miles from Lumiere Place. The inn has a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lambert – St. Louis International Airport is 8 miles away.
- Great breakfast, British atmosphere & polite hotel staff.
- Love the location, love the decor – it’s very charming and cozy, love the Fox and Hound bar, the service staff were very friendly and welcomed my dog. Breakfast was excellent.
- Our daughter was in St. Mary’s hospital so the location was great. The hotel has old world charm that needs more care.
- Great fruit selection and raspberry scones for breakfast.
- I felt like I was in a castle in England. The inside lobby played very soft music with the roaring fire and accessible board games and puzzles, that made for a very peaceful, relaxing time. The sofa’s and tables were set up in a way that made a comfortable arrangement for salon type conversations. It was truly a get away feeling. Also, the hot chocolate and breakfast that comes with the room was excellent. Warm eggs and potatoes along with muffins, yogurt, donuts, oatmeal, cold cereal and fruit. They even had granola bars available. Staff was very pleasant and my husband and son went on the scavenger hunt and had a great time and learned a lot (ask at the front desk for the children or adult scavenger hunts).
Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Louis – Galleria
Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Louis-Galleria is right off Interstate 170 , and a mile and a half from the St. Louis Galleria. The hotel has a fitness center and an indoor pool.Suites have flat screen, cable TVs, free Wi-Fi, and iPod docking stations. Kitchenettes in the suites have a dishwasher, microwave, and refrigerator.A variety of amenities, including an on-site ATM, are available at Homewood Suites. A business center and meeting and banquet rooms are provided.A breakfast buffet is served every morning. Monday through Thursday evenings, a light meal and beverages are offered.The St. Louis Zoo is just over 10 minutes from the St.Louis-Galleria Homewood Suites by Hilton. Downtown St. Louis is a 15 minute drive away. The Lambert St. Louis International airport is about 10 miles away from the hotel.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful! The shuttle drivers were awesome too! (Ex: they were on time, friendly and educated us about St. Louis).
- Courteous Staff, Michael at the front desk was very personable .
- This property was in a great location very safe. Very Happy with this hotel.
- Very clean and comfortable. Really liked how close it was to the mall.
The room was amazing
The kitchen was so nice
The bed was so soft
The Moonrise Hotel
Boasting an ideal location in the charming Loop shopping, dining and entertainment district in downtown St. Louis, this boutique hotel offers unique contemporary accommodations along with state-of-the-art amenities.The Moonrise Hotel provides easy access to many of the city’s most popular points of interest. The Pageant concert hall as well as the legendary Blueberry Hill restaurant is within walking distance. The hotel also offers easy access to the Metrolink light rail system, providing service to all popular areas and attractions.Spacious guestrooms at the Moonrise feature plasma-screen TVs, wireless internet access and iPod docking stations. Guests at the hotel can also enjoy the 24-hour fitness center as well as modern business facilities. The hotel also boasts an on-site restaurant, Eclipse, as well as a rooftop bar providing stunning views of the city.
- The staff was amazing everywhere we went, we were even greated with a free drink!
- Bed was amazing! Super clean establishment, right in the heart of the Delmar loop. We really enjoyed and will stay again next time we are in the area for a concert at The Pageant
- Everything it was amazing standard was way above what I’ve ever been to before
- Great location and vibe. Room decor was a very nice change from standard.
- The shower pressure was amazing! The staff is very friendly and they have free drinks when you check in!
Red Roof Inn Plus+ St Louis – Forest Park/Hampton Avenue
Just off of Interstate 44 and less than 2 miles from Forest Park and the Saint Louis Zoo, this hotel features guest rooms with flat-screen TVs. Complimentary coffee is provided in the lobby 24-hours a day.Free Wi-Fi is provided in each guest room at Red Roof Inn St. Louis Forest Park. Ironing facilities are also available in every room.The front desk is available 24-hours a day at St Louis Forest Park Red Roof Inn. Vending machines with both snacks and drinks are available on site.Downtown Saint Louis, the Gateway Arch Monument and Busch Stadium are 6 miles away. Washington University is a 10-minute drive from the property.
- Friendly staff , clean rooms, good location close to restaurants and shopping.
- Bed was very comfortable and room was clean and brand new and organized made you feel like a little bit of luxury the only problem I had was my bathtub was clogged wasn’t cleaned that good cause I would of preferred to take a bath than a shower and I love how they had a safe to lock you cherishables
- Reserved a standard King, but they had overbooked. I was instantly upgraded to Superior King. Great customer service!!
- Room was nice and neat, staff was nice and conversational.
- I like the fact I had somewhere to lay my head for the night.
Top Hotels In Clayton Missouri Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Clayton Missouri to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Clayton Missouri but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Clayton Missouri. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!