10 Best Hotels To Stay In Claypole Buenos Aires Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Claypole Buenos Aires Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Claypole Buenos Aires Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Claypole Buenos Aires Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Claypole Buenos Aires Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Claypole Buenos Aires Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Claypole Buenos Aires Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Claypole Buenos Aires Province:
Hotel Aeropuerto is located in Monte Grande, just 15 miles from Buenos Aires.All rooms include a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tigre is 28 miles from Hotel Aeropuerto, and San Isidro is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Ministro Pistarini International Airport, 3.7 miles from Hotel Aeropuerto.
- They have 24hr secure reception, location to train station (100m, max), availablitlity of local buses, shopping area, wifi, an area we could leave our luggage, location to International airport approx. 10-15min by car & the closest hotel for very reasonable price. Breaky included, but note only small crossiants, oranage juice & coffee.
- It was available 24 hours per day with staff always available. It had what you need to have a good nights sleep without the frills.
not the best place for vacations, but more than enough for an overnight stopover
the staff was great to coordinate a taxi back to the airport and serving breakfast, even though it was earlier than expected
- It was actually a really pleasant stay except for;
- 30 min from airport (7$ with Uber). Spent only one night but it was good: staff was helpful and booked us a taxi back to the airport (210 pesos), good Wifi, provides towels and soap, breakfast included but we left too early. It is a good value for money and good place if like us you have a connecting flight the next day.
Posada de las Aguilas Hotel Boutique
Posada de las Aguilas Hotel Boutique is located in Ezeiza, 15 miles from Buenos Aires and 25 miles from Tigre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV.You will find free shuttle service at the property.San Isidro is 22 miles from Posada de las Aguilas, and Avellaneda is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Ministro Pistarini International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. They worked really hard to keep guess happy.
- Staff was nice and the shuttle to airport after check out was nice.
Close to the International Airport
It has a nice pool.
- Close to airport with complimentry shuttle. Clean and tidy, though it’s in it’s “twilight years”! Pool looked inviting but thunderstorm dampened our enthusiasm. Helpful staff. Left at 0300 hrs without a hitch so missed breakfast.
- Kitchen and lunch & dinner menu very good. Food was of very high standard
Hotel Plaza Garay
One of our best sellers in Buenos Aires! Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Plaza Garay offers accommodations in Buenos Aires, just 18 miles from Tigre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a TV with cable channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Isidro is 13 miles from Hotel Plaza Garay, and Ezeiza is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Nice people were there. I miss all of them already. Thank you.
- Very clean and tidy hostel more like a hotel. Bedsheets were clean and towels and toiletries provided.
- No me gustó nada, el colchón era tan fino que se sentían las maderas, muy sucio todo, el tele no funcionaba bien, hay baño compartido y diminuto (No como lo publican… que dice baño privado), está lleno de prostitutas y travestis a los alrededores….
- La Ubicacion es facil encontrar y tiene medios de transportes cerca
- Acomodação simples, perfeito para quem quer economizar.
Hotel Plaza Central Canning
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Hotel Plaza Central Canning offers accommodations in Ezeiza. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, business center and a hairdresser’s at the property.Buenos Aires is 19 miles from Plaza Central Canning, and Tigre is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Ministro Pistarini International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The room was spacious and clean with lots of cupboard room to store our luggage. There is a plaza surrounding the hotel with a variety of shops, which is convenient. Very close to the airport which was the reason we choose it.
- Not too far from the airport. OK for an in-between flights stay.
- Comfortable and clean rooms, good shower. The fact that it is inside a mall is quite good and convenient.
- Very convenient to the airport for overnight stay between flights. Reception booked our return taxi trip. Should have an airport shuttle.
- Nice sheets, comfortable bed, close to the airport.
Holiday Inn Ezeiza Airport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Ezeiza Airport offers accommodations in Ciudad Evita, just 12 miles from Buenos Aires. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Tigre is 22 miles from Holiday Inn Ezeiza Airport, and Pilar is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ministro Pistarini International Airport, 6 miles from Holiday Inn Ezeiza Airport.
The transport service to the Airport was very good. The hotel is a nice place if you are travelling to the airport and you have to stay a night there (not a good position to visit the city, but this wasn’t what I was looking for).
Room very good and clean, personnel really friendly, the restaurant Mangrullo is phantastic!
- Nice room good location. Airport shuttle. Decent breakfast.
- SPA! This accomodation has a brillant spa options!
- Comfortable room. Near the airport. Free shuttle to the airport.
I was ill and I have mobility problems. They did all they could to help me.
The restaurant holds a high standard.
Smilling and helpfull staff. They help you and make you feel wellcome.
- The transport service to the Airport was very good. The hotel is a nice place if you are travelling to the airport and you have to stay a night there (not a good position to visit the city, but this wasn’t what I was looking for).
Telmho Hotel Boutique
The Telmho Hotel Boutique is situated in the heart of the traditional San Telmo district, just a few steps from the Dorrego Square, where a popular flea market takes place every weekend.The guest rooms offer a sophisticated design and modern facilities such as flat screen TVs, free internet access and wireless telephones. The bathrooms are equipped with hairdryers and luxurious amenities.As soon as you wake up, you are welcome to enjoy a continental breakfast in the hotel restaurant. In addition, the hotel offers a welcoming atmosphere with music and drinks 24 hours a day.Another option to chill in the Telmho Hotel Boutique is its garden, where sofas and armchairs await you after an eventful day.
San Telmo is a great choice for travelers interested in tango, architecture and culture.
- Amazing location with a solid breakfast included; staff was very helpful in helping me reclaim my lost luggage
- A room is small but rather modern. Actually I had thought that it would be smaller. It’s for staying for 1-2 nights here. If you stay here on Sunday you can buy souvenirs and etc in the street market at Defensa.
- The weather in Buenos Aires was so hot and the AC worked pretty well!
- Nice room with comfy bed. Super friendly staff. Very good location with beautiful Plaza just in front of the hotel.
- The staff were particularly helpful and most had very good English to compensate for our unfortunate lack of Spanish.
Hotel Aeropuerto Ezeiza Casa de MR
Featuring a spa, a restaurant and a garden with a swimming pool, Hotel Aeropuerto Ezeiza Casa de MR offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV only 7.9 miles from Ezeiza Airport. Free parking is provided. Buenos Aires City Centre is 17.4 miles away.Bright and spacious, rooms at La Casa de Maria Rafaela are fitted with cable TV. All of them have private bathrooms.Breakfast is served daily. International dishes can be ordered at the property’s restaurant.Guests can relax by the pool or benefit from beauty treatments at the spa. They can also make use of the fitness centre or enjoy themselves in the games room, which features billiards, foosball and table tennis. Excursions can be booked at the tour desk.Monte Grande Train Station is 1,650 feet away.
- Lovely property. Comfy beds. Adorable dog. Good breakfast. We arrived after dining room closed, but they provided us with nice panini.
- We liked that the staff were very friendly and assisted us when we needed help.
- We liked that the staff were very friendly and it was a very homely environment.
- Staff is attentive, helpful and kind. This is a good place to stay if you need a secure location in this area.
- The property was very lovely and the staff was extremely gracious and helpful in every way. It was our last night in Argentina so we wanted to be close to the airport and all worked out wonderfully.
Unique Palacio San Telmo
One of our top picks in Buenos Aires.Conveniently located only 1,000 feet from Plaza de Mayo Square and the historic distric of Buenos Aires, Unique Palacio San Telmo offers chic rooms with air conditioning and free WiFi access. The nearest subway station is 3 blocks from the hotel.All of the comfortable and modern Unique Palacio San Telmo guestrooms feature a LED cable TV, a minibar, a safety deposit box, and air conditioning. They include a private bathroom with a bathtub.A 24-hour front-desk is available to welcome guests to the property. Laundry and ironing services can be provided.Guests staying at Unique Palacio San Telmo are 0.6 miles from the Obelisk and 0.8 miles from the city’s renowned opera house, Teatro Colón. Ministro Pistarini International Airport is 12.4 miles away from the hotel.
San Telmo is a great choice for travelers interested in tango, architecture and culture.
- Very helpful and friendly staff, comfortable room.
- The location is great as you are few minutes walk both to plaza De mayo and plaza dorrego. Area seems very safe also at night which is definitely a plus for Buenos Aires
- Great and extremely helpful reception staff, speaking excellent English and a very central position. Good value for money. Comfy bed. Also one of the very few hotels in Buenos Aires with 24 hour reception and money exchange.
- Roomy. Good shower. Front desk staff had very good English, and were knowledgeable and super helpful.
- Staff is super helpful and check in/check out is smooth (they also help with tours, tango shows, etc), facilities are good, modern and comfortable. Location is right on the middle of San Telmo close to several shops, the amazing Sunday Market, nice restaurants and also Puerto Madero (where you can board to Uruguay). Very good value for Monday, I recommend!
Columbia Palace Hotel
The Colombia Palace Hotel is on Corrientes Avenue, in the center of Buenos Aires. It offers spacious accommodations, 24-hour room service, an airport shuttle service and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Rooms at the Colombia Palace offer pleasant air conditioned accommodations. All have private bathrooms, a TV and large windows with plenty of natural light.A daily breakfast buffet with fresh croissants, pastries and juices is available. The hotel also features a bar, and for dining options several restaurants are within walking distance.The hotel is only 4 miles from Jorge Newbery Airport, and 4 blocks from the Obelisk and the prestigious Colon Theater. Nearby parking is available.
- The room was grait and very clean. Best location you can take in Buenos Aires. Breakfast was ok. I really enjoyed the place and highly recommend.
- Service was excellent location is central to everything
- The hotel is really great. Close to everything, hot woter and good conditions. More then worth the price. Lovley staff!
- La ubicación . Es un hotel que viene mejorando sus instalaciones . El precio es razonable
- Excelente ubicación y trato del personal. Todo sin problemas!
Petit Recoleta Suites
One of our best sellers in Buenos Aires! Petit Recoleta Suites is located in Buenos Aires, 16 miles from Tigre and 11 miles from San Isidro.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Ezeiza is 16 miles from Petit Recoleta Suites, and Avellaneda is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
Recoleta is a great choice for travelers interested in gourmet food, food and museums.
- Great location. Good TV, good breakfast, friendly service
- We needed a bed for the night – that’s what we got. Very basic bedroom with bed but we knew what we were paying for. We had a good breakfast the next morning. Staff were very helpful. We moved to our main accommodation the next morning – just around the corner.
- La limpieza del lugar , la atención del personal, la ubicación.
- La atención de los empleados, las comodidades , la limpieza y la seguridad.
- la ubiciación es excelente, el desayuno se sirve en la habitación, eso es muy bueno.
Top Hotels In Claypole Buenos Aires Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Claypole Buenos Aires Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Claypole Buenos Aires Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Claypole Buenos Aires Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!