10 Best Hotels To Stay In Clay Landing Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Clay Landing Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Clay Landing Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Clay Landing Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Clay Landing Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Clay Landing Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Clay Landing Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Clay Landing Florida:
Quality Inn and Suites Riverfront
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Quality Inn and Suites Riverfront offers accommodations in Palatka, just 25 miles from St. Augustine. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Great location, excellent staff! I would stay at this hotel again. Breakfast was great!
- View over the St. Johns River is awesome in the morning, especially from the cafe.
- Close to where I was going, great view, great facility. Stay there again if the chance comes
- The hotel put up railing to protect their customers from bugs was a great endeavors. A great improvement.
- I am very upset with this hotel. My husband and I booked this and once we arrived we was there for about an hour and realized we was to far from Tallahassee where a funeral was that we needed to go to the next day so once I tried to go and talk to the staff to cancel since we laid in the bed they would not refund my money
Hampton Inn – Palatka
Hampton Inn – Palatka offers accommodations in Palatka.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. Augustine is 25 miles from Hampton Inn – Palatka, and Saint Augustine Beach is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Good parking, reliable wi-fi and good location. If we are in this area again we will stay here.
- The breakfast was excellent and the bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean and we enjoyed staying for the 1 night we stayed there.
- The staff was great. The breakfast was very good. The facility is very well kept and maintained.
- Clean and the check-in staff was very pleasant & helpful.
- Perfect location right on the water near the boat ramp. Super clean and comfortable!
Holiday Inn Express Palatka Northwest
Situated 2.5 miles from the Ravine Garden State Park, this Palatka hotel offers free Wi-Fi throughout the property. It features an indoor pool and modern guest rooms with coffee facilities.The Holiday Inn Express Palatka Northwest provides each room with dark wood furniture, a microwave and a refrigerator. Flat-screen cable TVs and air conditioning are also included.A gym is available at the hotel and features floor-to-ceiling windows. Guests also have access to the business center with fax and photocopying services.Palatka Northwest Holiday Inn Express is 6.3 miles from the Horseshoe Point Conservation Area. Guests are a 10 minute drive from Palatka Golf Course.
- Excellent location for our needs. Loved the extra pillows with varying firmness. Breakfast was always well prepared with a good variety of things to choose from. Staff was always friendly and made you feel welcome.
I liked the room one the first floor my mother stayed a few days prior to my stay, more than the rip off I paid for. Maybe it’ll be nicer once they’re completely done with renovations.
That said, the room attendants are very friendly, tho the night check in guy screwed me over, by giving me room 406, right next to construction workers that don’t know how to shut a door without slamming it an have no idea of what an “inside voice” is.
The breakfast was good, tho my mother did open two containers of spoiled milk.
The beds are decently comfortable, tho it’s not the king bed I reserved through this app.
- My stay was Amazingly Awesome. Staff went above and beyond to assist especially when the Keurig machine would not work in the room. Excellent customer service. Thank you.
- Great price, clean room, nice staff, great breakfast. Very nice stay!
- Clean rooms, comfortable beds.great condition of hotel.
Quality Inn – Saint Augustine Outlet Mall
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn – Saint Augustine Outlet Mall offers accommodations in St. Augustine, just 0.6 miles from St. Augustine Outlets.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The room was good….loved not having carpeting on the floor and the ac worked great. Very quiet as well.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. Karina greeted us with a cheerful smile and a “good morning “ every day
- Erica and Karina were awesome. They were very helpful and friendly.
- Breakfast was great, bed was comfortable! Bathrooms need updating!
- All staff was wonderful,they are doing really good job + great breakfast. We love staying there.
Best Western St. Augustine I-95
One of our top picks in St. Augustine.Welcome to Best Western St. Augustine I-95. This recently updated St. Augustine, Florida hotel offers convenient access to many local attractions in the nation’s oldest city such as the Fountain of Youth and Castillo de San Marcos.Sightseeing trains and trolleys pickup at the hotel and take you to and from the historic district for an entertaining and education tour. You are then free to explore on your own, using the train or trolley for transportation in the downtown area. Nearby Jackonville, Amelia Island, Marineland and Daytona Speedway are a nice day-trip.
- Not far from stores, outlet mall and old St. Augustine. Was very clean, bathrooms clean, well stocked. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was Waffles, sausage, scrambled eggs, toast, oatmeal, bagels and cereal. No microwave in room but there is one at the check in counter, just walk up to heat something up. Fridge, hair dryer, ironing board and flat screen TV in each room. Plenty of channels to choose from. Sheets were clean, even got extra pillows and blankets.
- Breakfast was plentiful. Very accommodating attendant. We stay here any time time we are in the area and it always impresses is.
- The breakfast was excellent. The bed was very comfortable.
- Easy parking and close to restaurants and outlets for shopping.
- Very comfortable. Clean. Area, breakfast was great.
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Augustine
Featuring free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast, this hotel is just off Interstate 95. The Saint Augustine Premium Outlets are just a 5 minute drive away.
A microwave and a small refrigerator are found in each room at the La Quinta Inns and Suites Saint Augustine. Rooms come with cable TV and a work desk.Guests of the Saint Augustine La Quinta Inns and Suites can relax at the outdoor pool or keep up with their workout routine in the fitness center. A laundromat and a business center are available for added convenience.Historic downtown Saint Augustine is a 15 minute drive from the hotel. Saint Augustine Beach on the Atlantic Ocean is a 25 minute drive away.
- It is a no frills hotel. Staff fine and we travel with a dog. So it was ok.
- We expected the normal, acceptable, good standards of LaQuinta that we have experienced previously at other LaQuintas. And that’s what we experienced; no surprises, which is why we booked our stay there in the first place… no surprises, just a good, clean, comfortable room.
- Dog friendly. La quinta is always my 1st choice. Pets are welcome with no add on fee with a free breakfast. The beds are very comfortable. I have always been very happy staying at the La Quinta. This location was a little pricey though.
- Breakfast was fresh and servings were good size. The Front Desk people were outstanding and knew the area well and had good suggestions.
- the bed was very comfortable. THE ROOM WAS VERY NICE
Wingate by Wyndham St. Augustine
A 7-minute walk from Saint Augustine Outlets and 7.5 miles from downtown Saint Augustine and the beaches, this hotel has rooms with a refrigerator and free Wi-Fi. The Wingate hotel features an outdoor pool and a hot tub.Each air-conditioned room at Wingate by Wyndham Saint Augustine is furnished with a microwave, cable TV and work desk. For added convenience a coffee maker, a hairdryer and ironing facilities are provided.A daily continental breakfast is served in the morning at Saint Augustine Wingate. Guests at the hotel can work out in the gym or use the business center, which provides fax and copy services. Free parking and weekday newspapers are available.Saint Augustine Airport is 8.5 miles from the Wingate by Wyndham. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from World Golf Village.
- Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly an helpful.
- Bed very comfortable and breakfast and person running cafe was wonderful.
- Linens and towels were very good. Ice bucket in good condition.
- every thing was as advertised. The staff was very nice . every thing kept clean. breakfast was great.
- Hotel is well maintained and clean. Service is friendly and the breakfast is good. The room was fresh and clean. Bed was comfortable and firm. Windows opened for fresh air.
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Saint Augustine North
This Saint Augustine hotel is located off Interstate 95 and is a 15 minute drive from the beach. This hotel features an indoor pool and a daily hot breakfast buffet is offered.Free Wi-Fi and satellite TV are included in all contemporary guest rooms of this Saint Augustine Holiday Inn Express and Suites. A microwave, small refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities are provided in all rooms as well.A fitness center is on site at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Saint Augustine North. Guests will also have access to a business center in addition to a conference and meeting facilities.Guests will be within one mile from the Saint Augustine Premium Outlets and a 10 minute drive from the Saint Augustine Historic District. The Fountain of Youth Park is 6 miles away.
- Have stayed many times at this location, staff always friendly and helpful.
- Everything was perfect. Staff friendly. Super clean.
- A very clean and comfortable king bedroom. I asked for a room on the third floor, away from the elevator at the other side of the main road, so it was very quiet. The bed and pillows were super comfortable. The bathroom size is also very good. The omelettes at breakfast were very nice. Staying at this hotel was worth every penny.
- The staff and the location was very nice however The room was ok but they need to address more of the cleaning service. The floor was sticky and the bathroom when I arrived had a urine odor in the first room they assigned to us and had to reassign another room which the floors in the hallway and bathroom was sticky. -:(
- Free breakfast, clean room, friendly staff, and hotel location easy access.
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Saint Augustine I-95
This hotel is located off Interstate 95 and 8 miles from downtown St. Augustine. The hotel features an gym and free Wi-Fi in every room.Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott St. Augustine rooms include a coffee maker and hairdryer. The rooms are also equipped with cable TV.Fairfield Inn and Suites St. Augustine provides guests with a daily continental breakfast. The hotel also offers laundry facilities.The St. Augustine Fairfield in is within a 20-minute drive of St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum. The hotel is 7 miles from the Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, a historical fort.
- Good breakfast, rooms were clean and staff pleasant.
- The property had an outdoor Whirlpool hot tub..we needed very badly…it helped our sore muscles
- They were fairly clean and quiet rooms that we stayed in.
- The room was very clean and fresh! The front desk staff was pleasant and gave me a quick check in!
- Ac did not work in our room we got moved to another room that did not have the same accommodations had to ask for a roll away bed that was seriously uncomfortable pool was great hot tub not working. They at least comped us for a day
Comfort Inn & Suites Saint Augustine
This Saint Augustine hotel is just off Interstate 95, a 20-minute drive from downtown. The hotel offers a daily hot breakfast, free Wi-Fi and an outdoor swimming pool.Comfort Inn & Suites Saint Augustine features cable TV and a coffee maker in every guest room. Rooms are also equipped with ironing facilities and hair dryers.Facilities at the Saint Augustine Comfort Inn include a gym and free weekday newspapers. Free on-site parking is also available.The St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum is a 25-minute drive from the Comfort Inn. Flagler College is about 10 miles away.
- Ample parking, Fast & easy check-in/out. Fridge, microwave, and a safe in the room.
- Love the breakfast. Linens were wonderful, staff friendly.
- didn’t eat breakfast there but appeared to be OK. The room was comfortable, clean, No complaints.
- Great location nice hotel. room was very clean nice large bed would definitely recommend to anyone visiting the area.
- Everyone was nice and made it a very pleasant stay
Top Hotels In Clay Landing Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Clay Landing Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Clay Landing Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Clay Landing Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!