10 Best Hotels To Stay In Clarksburg Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Clarksburg Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Clarksburg Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Clarksburg Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Clarksburg Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Clarksburg Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Clarksburg Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Clarksburg Massachusetts:
The Porches Inn at Mass MoCA
Located across from the Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art, this inn offers on-site art exhibitions and an outdoor pool with heated pool deck. Mount Greylock is 8 miles away.The Porches Inn at Mass MoCA features guest rooms decorated in retro-style furnishings and bright colors.The unique rooms all include free Wi-Fi access, a minibar, and flat-screen TV. They have plush bathrobes and a private bathroom.Guests can work out in the fitness center and relax in the sauna and hot tub.The Lobby Bar offers full bar service in a relaxed atmosphere. A continental breakfast is offered daily, and room service with boxed lunches is available.Various New Adams art galleries are a 15 minute walk away. Desperado’s Mexican Restaurant and Big Shirl’s Kitchen are both 2 miles from the Porches Inn.
- Comfortable beds and crisp linens & duvets…..excellent service!
- Porches Inn is right across the street from Mass MoCA, and a few blocks from restaurants and galleries. Also, the complimentary breakfast was great!
- Warm & inviting spaces offered a relaxing experience.
- Room was super comfortable and I loved the bathroom.
We were given a ground floor room at the rear of the property, so there was no traffic noise, and the room was big and adequately equipped.
The room was clean and bed (a Queen) was comfortable enough.
The location of the Inn was good – MassMoCa is within a few minutes walk, and other amenities and restaurants are reachable on foot.
Holiday Inn Berkshires
Steps from the Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art and placed in downtown North Adams, this hotel offers a spacious on-site health club and easy access to local attractions.Guests at the Holiday Inn Berkshires can start the day with a cup of coffee from in-room coffeemakers and a free weekday newspaper, delivered to each guestroom. The hotel also provides free wireless internet access along with an indoor pool, sauna and fitness center.A variety of recreational activities including skiing and snow boarding are available at nearby Jiminy Peak. The Berkshires Holiday Inn is also a short distance from Heritage State Park and a number of local shopping centers.
- A good, serviceable hotel located very conveniently for walking to MassMOCA and North Adams restaurants and shops.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Changed our room for us as we had been placed near ice-machine, which was v. noisy
- Front desk upon check-in was very friendly on Sunday. On Monday I spoke to the manager a very gregarious friendly lady named Walton who listened to my concerns about the previous night’s stay and reduced $30 off my bill. This gesture was unsolicited and will have me visit the establishment another time to give it another chance.
- The hotel was comfortable and clean. The breakfast servings were so large we had leftovers the next morning. We were with a large group that booked another nearby property, that was very expensive. We weren’t going to spend much time in the room, so we decided to save the money. The rest of our group commented that the other property in town was average at best, and they wished they had booked with us at Holiday Inn Berkshires. It was a much better value for the money. Our friends paid $450 more than we did for 3 nights. The Holiday Inn was a fine property with beautiful views, and right in downtown.
- Located down town,and near the person I was there to see.
Surrounded by the Berkshire Mountains, this Williamstown hotel offers a 4-diamond restaurant, an outdoor pool and spacious guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. William College is less than one mile away.Every guest room at the Orchards Hotel features views of the Berkshire Mountains. Guests will also enjoy the flat-screen TV, iPod docking station and designer bath amenities.Recreational facilities at the Orchards include a gym and a sauna. The lobby offers and cozy fireplace.Gala Steakhouse & Bistro serves a variety of dishes for breakfast and dinner. The bar offers a fireplace and flat-screen TVs.
- Love the free coffee and tea always being available. Cozy fireplace in great room.
- Property with potential. However, in desperate need of updating, maintenance and repair. Our bath was decorated in jade green fixtures, highlighted by peeling painted vanities and worn dirty 4×4 marble tiles. Entire hotel looks worn out with beaten door trim and walls crying for paint. Even has a stale old smell.
Bar and restaurant on site. New England style
Amenities were wonderful
- The convenience of the pub & restaurant was wonderful. The rooms are large. Two sinks for bathroom was wonderful!!
- Complimentary coffee and doughnuts was a nice touch.
The Williams Inn
Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, The Williams Inn is located in Williamstown in the region of Massachusetts, just 28 miles from Albany. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a gift shop at the property.Adams is 8 miles from The Williams Inn, and Lenox is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- We ski at Jiminy every year but are usually at a time share. We missed the booking window there and were so happy to find connecting rooms at the Inn. They were clean and comfortable and reasonably up to date. The best part for me was that everyone could go and grab breakfast when they were ready and I didn’t have to cook or clean up after!! The public spaces when we each needed some alone time and the bar when we needed a post dinner libation were added bonuses.
Proximity to the Clark. Location adjacent to a lovely college campus. Cozy fireplace. Wonderful bed and nicely appointed
Your staff members are outstanding!!!
The breakfast was so well presented and and it was FREE
The art and decorations are done so well.
- Location is inside college campus. Good and varied breakfast. Restaurant on site open for dinner. Also several local restaurants available close by.
- The room was very spacious, within walking distance to town, lovely setting.
1896 House Country Inn – Brookside & Pondside
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, 1896 House Country Motel offers accommodations in Williamstown. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Albany is 27 miles from 1896 House Country Motel, and Adams is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 29 miles from 1896 House Country Motel.
- The beds were softer than most motel beds, and the bathroom was super with extra-large size and a great shower. The breakfast was very inclusive, with my favorite chia seeds at the cereal bar.
- Great spot for a New England foliage trip. Restaurants are plentiful and near by. Only minutes from Williams College and MoCA. Easter Egg: There’s a great sitting area at the duck pond out back!
- the grounds were simply relaxing, we enjoyed walking over the footbridge to get to breakfast. Staff was very polite and helpful
- It is located close to the very nice path that leads to Clark Art Institute. Breakfast is nice and people working there are very helpful. It is very close to the center of Williamstown.
- This was an excellent stay — room was large, clean and comfortable. We liked the location, just outside of town with an onsite bar and restaurant. Staff throughout was terrific.
1896 House Country Inn – Barnside Inn
In Williamstown, the 1896 House Luxury Inn Williamstown is a 5 minute drive from Williams College. The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool available across from the property and rooms have a spa bathtub.The on-site restaurant and bar is ‘6 House Pub. Guests dining there can enjoy a menu of sandwiches, seafood, pasta and other dishes for lunch and dinner.The rooms are all decorated with unique furniture and style. A fireplace, cable TV and private entrance are some of the amenities included in each room.The 1896 House is a 5 minute drive from the Clark Art Institute and is 10 miles from skiing on Jiminy Peak.
Love the babbling brook and the walkway over it to the restaurant. Liked the discount on dinner- it was delicious and a neat venue.
Love the old style motel revamped and spotless with rocking chairs on the porches. Knotty pine is always neat!
- We have stayed several times before and have always been satisfied. This was the first time staying in one of the suites, which was quite spacious and comfortable, but they could have done more with the space in the bathroom, e.g., a larger shower and double sinks.
- Lovely, if a bit over-decorated, suite and pretty grounds.
- Nice setting. Comfortable spacious room decorated with period furniture. Wonderful breakfast with private cook was unique!
- Amazing!!! Huge rooms, awesome full breakfast included and pub/restaurant right next door!!! Very clean!!!
- Love the babbling brook and the walkway over it to the restaurant. Liked the discount on dinner- it was delicious and a neat venue.
The Springs Inn
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, The Springs Inn is located in New Ashford in the region of Massachusetts, just 26 miles from Albany. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Adams is 7 miles from The Springs Inn, and Lenox is 16 miles from the property. Albany International Airport is 30 miles away.
- A nice little touch was that they left snacks, plates, bowls, and plasticware in the room. They came in handy!!
- The room was warm when we arrived, and the key was under the mat as promised.
- They were great and when arriving after 8 and leaving early morning
- Nice staff clean rooms inexpensive nice with refrigerator location
- limited breakfast was ok. Location easy to get to.
One of our top picks in Bennington.Safford Mills is located in Bennington, just 18 miles from Adams. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 32 miles from Safford Mills.
- Room & house are beautifully maintained & Sandy & John are amazing people.
- The cocktails were absolutely wonderful–different, impeccably done, tasty! And you could have as many as you wanted! Whoever would want some breakfast waffles instead?? The light fare was also very tasty!
- Loved the concept of drinks/snacks before dinner rather than traditional B&B with breakfast included in the morning. The room was a bit dated and the tv style fire place was a little cheezy, but the bed was reasonable confortable and the public spaces were cozy and pretty.
- The bed was comfortable and water hot and plentiful . The young man who welcomed us was very pleasant
- Nice common area to relax and visit with other guests. Our room had an electric fire place which added heat and ambience.
Berkshire Valley Inn
Located in North Hancock in the region of Massachusetts, 24 miles from Albany, Berkshire Valley Inn features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Adams is 9 miles from Berkshire Valley Inn, and Lenox is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- The inn was great , close to the mountain ,breakfast was delicious and the staff was super friendly . Definitely going back !
- Beautiful setting in the Berkshire Valley. Friendly helpful staff. Geared more for winter but was still somewhere we could sit out in the Autumn sun. Really pretty spot.
- The bed was very comfy, bathroom clean linens and towels very clean ! The room was older with painted paneling and older styled beaureaus but all were clean . The continental breakfast was very nice. Fresh fruit bowl, variety of breads and bagels, cold and hot cereals, delicious egg cups.coffee , juices. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Large room, friendly staff, clean, includes bath, good value for the money we paid.
- Charming traditionnel motel renovated, very quiet, close to Williamstown
Four Chimneys Inn
Located in Bennington in the region of Vermont, 19 miles from Adams, Four Chimneys Inn features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Albany International Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- I loved being able to select my personalized breakfast each day.
- The very spacious, nicely decorated room and the great location.
- It was built in 1800s but is modern and well cared for. A classic.
- breakfast ist day of french toast and next day pancakes out of this world
Very nice & comfortable rooms.
Top Hotels In Clarksburg Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Clarksburg Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Clarksburg Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Clarksburg Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!