10 Best Hotels To Stay In Clariana de Cardener Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Clariana de Cardener Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Clariana de Cardener Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Clariana de Cardener Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Clariana de Cardener Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Clariana de Cardener Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Clariana de Cardener Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Clariana De Cardener Catalonia:
Hotel el Pi de Sant Just
Set within the natural setting of the Solsonés region, Hotel Restaurante el Pi de Sant Just is 30 minutes’ drive from Port del Compte Ski Station. It offers free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Surrounded by woods and nature, the restaurant, which is specialized in Catalan cuisine, offers á la carte dishes and a daily or weekend set menu.All rooms and apartments at the Pi de Sant Just features rustic décor with wooden furniture and exposed beams. Each has heating, a TV and a private bathroom. Apartments also have a kitchen.The center of Solsona is 2.8 mi away, while Berga is 40 minutes by car.
- It’s location, spacious rooms and three bathrooms . Also, the manager Jordi was very cooperative and was ready to help when problems came up
- Beautiful location. Great facilities. Will definitely be back next year for the 4th year running.
- Apartamento muy amplio y agradable. Punto estratejico para poder visitar tanto Cardona como Solsona. Muy recomendado.
Habitació i llit molt còmodes.
Restaurant al costat de l’hotel.
Zona molt tranquila.
Bona ubicació per visitar el Solsonès.
- La habitación estaba bien y era bonita. Tenía todo lo necesario. La cama era muy cómoda.
Hotel Solsona Centre
Hotel Solsona Center is located 5 minutes’ walk from the historic center of Solsona. The hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with a TV and free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.Rooms also have heating and come with a desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.There is a café-bar and the hotel can provide tourist information on the surrounding area. You can do outdoor activities nearby, like hiking and mountain biking.
- The staff was super friendly, especially with a non-native speaker such as myself. Good, cheap coffee and delicious croissants as well!
- location close to town centre ( 2 minutes’ walk ) and shopping mall in front of hotel, plus free parking also in front of hotel
The Solsona Centre is located within a two minute walk of the historical centre of Solsona, opposite a free car park and a large Mercadona supermarket. What more could you want?
The lovely owner/manager gave me a warm welcome, keys for the room and the front door and a map of the town indicating some recommended restaurants, one of which I ate in and which, despite it looking rather like a burger bar inside, was really good.
The hotel is modern and comfortable, the room was large and, as I say, it is very handy for sauntering around this nice historic town.
There is a cafe bar as part of the hotel where I had my croissant and coffee in the morning.
- The owner let me check in way ahead of time and was very friendly and obliging throughout my stay. I cannot recommend the hotel cafeteria enough – they don’t overcharge you and the croissants are really fresh! The hotel is ideally situated – close to downtown, bus station and right next door to a supermarket. The rooms are spacious and clean.
- wonderful staff nice and cosy room excellent location.
Hotel Villaro Del Bosc
Hotel Villaró del Bosc is located in the countryside in the Solsonés area of Catalonia. It has an outdoor pool and offers stylish, rustic rooms and apartments with wonderful views and a flat-screen TV.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Villaró del Bosc feature wooden floors and furniture, and free Wi-Fi. They have heating, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Villaró del Bosc apartment has parquet floors and large windows overlooking the valley. The kitchenette has a hob, microwave and dishwasher.The hotel’s restaurant serves sophisticated cuisine. Its specialty is entrecôte in a Café de Paris sauce. There is also a charming lounge with a fireplace and leather armchairs.The hotel is a 15-minute drive from a famous sanctuary dedicated to the Virgin Mary.
We arrived around 9:00pm and the best welcome was to find the sky full of stars. i live in Barcelona and I don’t get to see many, and here it was amazing.
Also, the staff is incredibly nice and helpful.
Last, the food, was very good, the smoked salmon unbelievable.
We went during the week which changed everything as there were only 2 of the 8 rooms occupied! Lost in the Catalan countryside and only 1.5 from Bcn this is an ideal spot to turn off your phone and charge your batteries. The house has everything you need from spacious our door decks to and infinity pool to a large lounge with comfy leather couches.
The staff were super friendly, we visited every available room before selecting the one we wanted. They cooked dinner for us and ended up listening to music after!
- Very comfortable…the property is perfect for a quick break to disconnect. The staff were very welcoming and attentive. The dinner was amazing.
The two-bedroom apartment is a great deal. Breakfast is tasty and generous.
On top of it, the staff kindness makes everything even nicer and more comfortable!
- La tranquilidad del entorno con unas vistas fantasticas , las instalaciones, el trato amable del personal, la maravillosa oferta culinaria!!! En fin, un fin de semana perfecto en un entorno estupendo!!
- We arrived around 9:00pm and the best welcome was to find the sky full of stars. i live in Barcelona and I don’t get to see many, and here it was amazing.
Vilar Rural de Cardona
Set in the heart of Catalunya and with views of a Medieval Castle, this hotel is designed in a village manner with its own animal farm and vegetable garden.Vilar Rural de Cardona is a family-friendly hotel that offers many activities for children and the whole family.During your stay you can enjoy free activities including crafts and workshops, organized by Vilar Rural de Cardona’s staff. Learn about nature and farming on the hotel’s very own allotment where they grow a range of seasonal vegetables which you can later enjoy in the restaurant. Cool off in one of the swimming pools and then join friends for various activities in the games room.The hotel has a village format with a central square, a pond and of course a farmer. The plot faces the town of Cardona and overlooks the forested Cardener valley. Enjoy spectacular views of the Medieval Cardona Castle and the strange rock formations of Montserrat.Explore the stunning countryside with one of the excursions organized by the hotel.
- El encanto del lugar, el restaurante, y sobretodo que todo esté enfocado a los niños.
- La ubicación del sitio y los espacios. Comidas y actividades.
- El trato del personal, exquisito. Las actividades con los críos muy bien. Nos llovió, pero cambiaron el plan y propusieron alternativas interesantes.
Excelente lugar para ir con niños. Muchísimas actividades para hacer en familia.
El restaurante está bien. es un bufet bastante estándar pero correcto para el precio que cuesta (y muy práctico teniendo en cuenta que no hay nada cerca del hotel)
- Gran lugar para ir en familia, totalmente preparado para disfrutar con los niños, tanto del espacio como de la zona.
Parador de Cardona
With a magical setting inside a 9th-century castle and boasting a 2nd-century tower, this Parador is straight out of fairytale and has panoramic views over the Catalonian countryside.Set beside the River Cardoner, this Parador offers the best views in the area. Admire them from the Romanesque church.Interiors are faithful to the Cardona’s history with Medieval styling complementing the castles vaulted ceilings, stone walls and gorgeous courtyards.Dine in the Cardona’s Medieval dining room which is fit for a king. Enjoy regional specialties which source the freshest local produce for an authentic taste of Catalonia.Bedrooms have charming canopy beds and Gothic features . Furnishings are inspired from the Catalan Medieval period and are highlighted by theatrical lighting and rich fabrics.After a day of travel or exploring the sights, unwind in the Parador de Cardona’s gym and sauna.
- The views from the castle were fantastic. We enjoyed walking around and exploring.
- It’s a fantastic medieval castle. Dinner was great and the dining hall magnificent.
- the view from our window, the food and the castle itself.
- Location is perfect. The atmosphere of staying in a historical structure was overwhelming. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The views from our room were amazing.
Incredible castle. Beautiful restoration. Great combination of modern hotel while maintaining the original feel of the structure. Every person associated with the Castle was professional, helpful and very nice.
The people of the town were very friendly and the town was wonderful to visit.
Set in the historical center of Cardona, a town rich in cultural and natural heritage, in the historic school of the Carmelitas Vedrunas, built in the 19th century, the Bremon ‘s 19 spacious cozy rooms, its large sound-proofed windows, its colors and textures create a bright, peaceful space.The warm atmosphere is accentuated by the multi-purpose room on the top floor with an open fireplace and a terrace with views of the castle and the mountains. The hotel location, surroundings, services and staff make it suitable both for cultural and leisure tourism and for small-size conventions. Private parking is available.
The hotel is close church Sant Miquel, salt museum Josep Arnau and Parque Cultural de la Montaña de la Sal.
Cardona Castle and Salt Mines are 0.6 mi away, Bodegas Abascal 30 minutes and Montserrat 1 hour by car.
Breakfast was great and I had seconds. The tea was the best I have had
on the trip and I drink tea everyday. The people who worked at this
hotel love their jobs. Everyone was perfect. Front desk explained many
attractions about town and all about breakfast and dinner. The bell
person would not take a tip. The parking was underground and only cost 7
euros a day and the hotel is in the center of the old town. I cannot
tell you how helpful the staff was and how much they seemed to love
- We were very impressed and would recommend it to friends
- The staff get everything right at this hotel. Service is attentive without being fussy. Comfy bed, quiet room. Restaurant has a basic menu but it does the job.
- Everything, Staff, Food, Cleanliness, Whats not to Like ? We were at a wedding nearby and this was a perfect base for so many reasons, Thanks to everyone in Bremon !
- A quiet hotel with personality and delicious breakfasts (especially for tea drinkers!). The receptionists and staff were delightful and very helpful.
- Breakfast was great and I had seconds. The tea was the best I have had
Hotel Sant Roc
Rooms at Sant Roc feature a king-size bed, whirlpool bath, free mini-bar and free Wi-Fi. This historic hotel has 2 restaurants, a terrace-solarium, a lounge with fireplace and a well-equipped spa.The beautiful Modernist building of the Sant Roc Hotel was designed by architects Ignasi Oms and Bernardí Martorell. Located in the heart of Solsona’s old town, in the province of Lleida, it dates from 1929.Facilties at Sant Roc’s spa include a sauna with chromotherapy, steam bath, ice fountain, hot tub and sensation showers. A range of special massages are also available.Each room at Hotel Sant Roc comes with air conditioning, a pillow menu and a reading lamp. The bathroom has a hairdryer, towel warmer and bathrobe.
- Large room – good facilities – great restaurant – good location.
- staff very helpful and the restaurant was wonderful, also very wheelchair friendly
- Great location, very nice welcome and nice facilities! Great, thanks
Las camas eran genial, grandes y espaciosas a la par que comodas.
El suelo de moqueta le da un toque mas calido y acogedor.
El baño tiene un diseño japones muy elegante.
Personal sorprendentemente atento y amable.
- La amabilidad del personal, la calidad de la cena y los quesos y fiambres del desayuno increíblemente sabrosos!
Hotel Gran Sol
This family-run hotel is located just outside Solsona, capital of the Solsonès region, on the main road to Manresa. It has free parking, a free Wi-Fi hotspot and a swimming pool.All of the rooms at the Hotel Gran Sol come with heating and a TV. A hairdryer and bathroom amenities are included in the private bathroom. Special rooms for families are also available.Homemade and modern cuisine is served at Hotel Gran Sol’s La Pergola restaurant. There is a garden area, a terrace and a bar-café service.The natural areas near Hotel Gran Sol are ideal for outdoor activities, hiking and mountain biking. Guests can also enjoy the famous Smugglers Route.
Staff was great. Food and view in the restaurant were very good.
It is in a convenient location to walk in the village.
- Room and bed were comfortable. Staff were fine. Had to take charge of our occupation. We were given a key to get in and out of the hotel. Lifts were noisy. Informed that breakfast would be available at 8 am but no one waws around at that time. Breakfast bar opened after 8. “We needed to get away and so had to settle for a slice of toast and jam. I believe someone went to get fresh rolls just before we finished our breakfast. No one was aroind for us to check out. Thought that our booking agent would settle up but received a call later in the week to say we had left without paying. Had to go back on the return trip to settle the bill. Evidently we should have paid at the breakfast bar. Bit annoying but now we know what to expect would use again but would take our own breakfast. the hotel offering is very expensive for what is on offer.
Atencion del personal
Instalaciones limpias y acogedoras
Restaunante Mesigual expectacular
En general un 10… Repetiremos
- The back garden lit up at night and the breakfast.
- View from room to pool and garden, rooms at front of hotel have a terrible view, we changed our room
- Staff was great. Food and view in the restaurant were very good.
Hotel La Freixera
One of our top picks in Solsona.Located in Solsona in Lleida province, La Freixera is a 14th-century building converted into a boutique hotel. It offers distinctive rooms with a balcony, free WiFi and a flat-screen satellite TV.Hotel La Freixera combines old with new, featuring stone walls, wooden beams and woodwork alongside parquet floors and satellite TV. The air-conditioned rooms come with a safe, mini-bar and private bathroom with a hairdryer. A daily cleaning service is available.Breakfast is made from local produce and is served in the dining room. There is also a lounge with armchairs, a fireplace, board games and a reading area. The hotel also has a bar and dining room.Parking is available at the property, upon request. Solsona has an attractive old town, and the Gothic Cathedral is just 3 minutes’ walk from La Freixera Hotel.
- Wonderful hotel intertwined with old rocks and cobblestone filled with acomodating staff and serving a kick ass local breaakfast.
Friendly welcome – I was anxious parking the rental car in the middle of street nearby, to find the place, and the lady who met me and my basic Spanish was a very comforting with “it’s ok” (for short while!). It’s the old town location and big cars don’t do so well here.
Having facility to make cup of tea was very much appreciated – excellent idea Hotel Freixera!
Location – gorgeous setting of old town and the fact we were in a formerly very old building (renovated inside) – 14th century.
Breakfast- hours (9-11) and variety
- The room was beautiful. Loved the windows and natural light. Breakfast was very good. Anna was extremely delightful. She was very friendly and accommodating.
- The female staff member that checked us in and answered many of our questions was extremely helpful and friendly. The room was beautifully decorated with a great view of the lovely garden down below us.
- A wonderful and well-managed hotel in beautifully restored historic buildings within the medieval walls of the interesting city of Solsona. The combination of old architectural features and modern conveniences is perfect. The owner and staff are incredibly helpful and hospitable. The question is “What did I like?” The answer is everything.
Hotel Monegal is located in the Solsonés region of Catalonia, 1,950 feet from the center of San Llorenç de Morunys. It offers rooms with central heating, flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.This mountain-style hotel features a fireplace and a terrace with views of the grounds. The restaurant at the Monegal features local produce dishes and has its own winery.The hotel schedules regular live music concerts, and guests can buy their concert tickets at the front desk. Staff at the reception also provides tourist information and offers activities such as fishing, hiking or skiing.Hotel Monegal is 10 minutes’ walk from the Llorenç de Morunys Monastery and 3.7 mi from La Coma town. Andorra can be reached within 1.30 hours by car.
- Everything about the property was amazing. The food was the best I have eaten in all of Spain! The staff were so friendly! I will be back and would recommend it to anyone
- L’esmorzar excel·lent i l’habitació molt comfortable. amb una terrassa i tot per fer la migdiada prenent el sol i tot
- La atención de Patrícia, fue muy atenta y agradable.
- Die Lage dieser Unterkunft ist für Touren perfekt. Der Stausee war zum Schwimmen hervorragend, man musste sich allerdings eine geeignete Stelle suchen um rein zu gehen. Wir hatten viel Spaß und waren von der Landschaft und auch den netten, hilfsbereiten Leuten sehr angetan. Das kleine Dorf hat einige kleine Lokale die zum Essen oder was Trinken recht schön sind. Im Bäckerladen gibt es leckere Brote und Süßesachen. Die Küchenhilfe war seht nett.
- El respecte pel medi ambient, productes locals i ecològics. La cura pels petits detalls. També el gust per la música clásica. I, sobretot, l’amabilitat.
Top Hotels In Clariana De Cardener Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Clariana de Cardener Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Clariana de Cardener Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Clariana de Cardener Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!