10 Best Hotels To Stay In Clarendon Hills Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Clarendon Hills Illinois is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Clarendon Hills Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Clarendon Hills Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Clarendon Hills Illinois. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Clarendon Hills Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Clarendon Hills Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Clarendon Hills Illinois:
Chicago Club Inn & Suite
Featuring free WiFi, Chicago Club Inn & Suite offers accommodations in Westmont, just 18 miles from Chicago.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aurora is 19 miles from Chicago Club Inn & Suite, and Schaumburg is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 11 miles from Chicago Club Inn & Suite.
The breakfast was awesome and the beds nice and comfortable. The patio was great for my husband to smoke.
And the room had everything you need. Just like home
- Place is amazing, nothing to complain about, staff friendly and helpful, room was spacious and very clean and fully equipped. Great value . Would stay again definitely.
- Water pressure wasn’t good and hot water was like warm. Very clean and nice rooms overall good stay
- Generous breakfast with hot options, very family friendly and indoor pool looking out over snowy courtyard.
- Employees were so so nice!! Clean and great breakfast!!
- The breakfast was awesome and the beds nice and comfortable. The patio was great for my husband to smoke.
Best Western Plus Oakbrook Inn
Chicago O’Hare International Airport is a 20-minute drive from this Westmont hotel. A fitness center, library and convenience store are featured on site. Its spacious rooms have a DVD player and cable TV with HBO movie channels.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are provided in every room at Best Western PLUS Oakbrook Inn. Free Wi-Fi and a CD player are also included in each guest room.Guests can enjoy a hot breakfast buffet with more than 50 hot and cold items, including waffles, sausage and fresh fruit. Made to order omelets are also available every morning. Best Western Oakbrook Inn also provides free cookies and milk every evening.Trains to Chicago are available at the West Hinsdale and Westmont Metra stations, which are within 3 miles of this hotel. Brookfield Zoo is a 17 minute-drive away. Oak Brook Mall is 3 miles from the property.
- Very helpful front desk people.Excellent breakfast with waffles,french toast,pancakes,yogurt,etc.Easy to get to places we went to from the hotel.Would stay here again on our next trip to Chicago.Every thing was great.
- Breakfast was good. With nice nearby food court for delicious lunch.
It was right at the International Mall plaza, which has a few Asian restaurant there including a Taiwanese breakfast place.
They let me check in early by using my Genius benefit.
- The staff was kind and very helpful. Our Booking.com reservation did not show up in their system when we arrived, but I showed them my confirmation number, and they made sure that we had a very nice room at the price quoted from Booking.com. The lady at the front desk signed us up for a reward program and gift card on the spot. That was the first time they made sure to make us happy. Every morning they have cooked-to-order omelettes, so every day we were met with a smile and an omelette, waffles, sausage, french toast, biscuits and gravy, pastries, juices, cereal. You get the picture. I cannot rave enough about how accommodating, kind, and thoughtful the staff was. While the rooms were older, they were clean, and the staff was so good, that this place rates a 10 in my book!
- The hotel is just far enough out of the downtown Chicago area to make it a great place to stay if you’re going in and out of town. The breakfast was very nice, and the hotel is very well kept. The television volume wouldn’t adjust, so the TV wasn’t loud enough to hear very well; but that may have only been the case in the room I had. I’d be happy to stay in the Best Western Plus Oakbrook Inn again the next time I’m in the Chicago area.
The Hyatt Lodge at McDonald’s Campus
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Hyatt Lodge at McDonald’s Campus offers accommodations in Oak Brook. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Chicago is 17 miles from Lodge McDonald’s Campus, and Aurora is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 10 miles from The Hyatt Lodge at McDonald’s Campus.
- I love this property I hope they do not move downtown Chicago
- The shower’s size and water pressure was wonderful!
- The staff was great!! Very friendly & ready to help. After checkout, We had my daughters 16th birthday party at a nearby restaurant and they so graciously held her cake in the freezer until we came back to pick it up! Rooms were clean, we were on the 2nd floor & 3 weddings were booked that weekend and it was still very peaceful
- I loved how comfortable the hotel was, it felt like home away from home. And the pool, steam room and sauna were absolutely amazing!
- It was very clean and all staff VERY helpful and friendly/nice!
Chicago Marriott Southwest at Burr Ridge
Chicago Marriott Southwest at Burr Ridge is located in Burr Ridge, 17 miles from Chicago and 21 miles from Aurora. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Schaumburg is 21 miles from Chicago Marriott SW at Burr Ridge, and Joliet is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 9 miles from Chicago Marriott Southwest at Burr Ridge.
- I liked everything. The staff, the room, the ambiance.
- The room was very clean. The stylings of the hotel were also very pleasing.
- Convenient to get to, close to the business i was in town for, free wifi, and even thought i booked thought a 3rd party, they gave me points!!
- Very nice lounge/bar, and the bed was very comfortable.
- Good place to stay for a business trip. Quiet neighbourhood. Room clean and spacious.
Crowne Plaza Chicago SW – Burr Ridge
Located off of Interstate 55 in Burr Ridge, this hotel includes an indoor swimming pool and on-site restaurant. The Crowne Plaza Chicago SW – Burr Ridge is 30 minutes’ drive from downtown Chicago.Premium bedding, free WiFi access and a cable TV are included in all of the guestrooms at the Burr Ridge Crowne Plaza.Guests can exercise in the fitness centre or use the 24-hour business centre with fax/printing services. A complimentary shuttle will take guests within a 5 miles radius and to Midway International Airport until 10 pm.Sip & Savor Cocktails and Eats is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Midway International Airport is 13.7 miles away from the hotel. There are many attractions and activities nearby, like the Flagg Creek Golf Club, only 3.1 miles away.
- Very convenient access to Freeway, and located very accessible to places to eat
- Beth at the front desk was great! Very helpful helping as navigate local sites and restaraunts.
- The room was perfect. The staff was friendly and helpful. I loved the bathroom and shower. Also, the aromatherapy goodies were nice. I will stay again and recommend the hotel. Keep up the good work.
- The beds were wonderful, pillows awesome. The staff excellent. The food good. Would stay there again in a heart beat.
The hotel’s decor I loved. The hotel showed up warm and cozy. The food- breakfast QD and then appetizers at night very tasty.
The bar area was great
The gym was awesome with the glass window on one side-bright and cheery.
Holiday Inn Chicago/Oak Brook
Conveniently located close to Interstates 88 and 294, this suburban hotel is a short distance from many area business corporations and features spacious accommodations and modern amenities.The Holiday Inn Oakbrook Terrace is surrounded by a variety of local restaurants and shopping centers. Many corporations, including IBM, and Blue Cross Blue Shield are nearby. The hotel also offers free shuttle service to many local corporate offices.After a long day, guests can enjoy a refreshing swim in the indoor pool, or browse the internet with free wireless access. The Oakbrook Terrace Holiday Inn also offers a state-of-the-art meeting room, complete with audio-visual equipment.
- Every thing was wonderful ,the staff, the room, everything we enjoyed the bar and the pool also.
- I loved the bathroom makeup mirror beautiful always quiet good place to let your hair down.
- The front desk member(Cindy) was so friendly and helpful! She made my stay very pleasant. I would go back just because of here.
- As usual, the staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Jennifer and Marcus. The rooms were very clean. The bed was comfortable and, even though I was there on New Year’s Eve, my room was relatively (and acceptably) quiet. I also like Bar Louie’s, the breakfast and the ability to get a quick night cap before bed.
- Staff was very friendly. Room was tidy, clean and comfortable.
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Chicago – Willowbrook
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Chicago – Willowbrook offers accommodations in Willowbrook, just 19 miles from Chicago.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aurora is 19 miles from Red Roof Inn Chicago, and Schaumburg is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 11 miles from Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Chicago – Willowbrook.
- Staff is very friendly. Room was not so clean, bed uncomfortable, dead bugs laying around and smashed on wall under lights, drain clogging in tub
- Location & staff. Customer service was excellent!
- Everything, we were really comfortable. Changed my whole outlook on Red roof period.
- It was a very quick check in process. The room was overall pretty clean. Quiet.
- The Plus+ rooms are super comfortable! The bedding is updated and very nice. The extra amenities were very convenient.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Lombard
In a western suburb of Chicago, close to many corporate offices as well as the downtown area, this all-suite hotel features comfortable accommodations and many of the comforts of home.The Embassy Suites Chicago-Lombard/Oak Brook is surrounded by many local corporate offices, including Washington Mutual and Microsoft. The hotel is also ideally placed close to Interstate 88, allowing guests easy access to downtown Chicago as well as many of the surrounding areas.Guests at the Lombard/Oak Brook Embassy Suites can relax in spacious suites equipped with microwaves and refrigerators. The hotel also provides a free cooked-to-order breakfast and free shuttle service to local shopping centers and restaurants.
- My husband and I, were celebrating his birthday we had a wonderful time. I cant wait to bring the kids.
- The quietness of the room and the awesome breakfast selection. Oh, the coffee is wonderful
- Very clean. Staff and workers were very friendly and respectful. Overall very very nice experience.
- the food is always good, the facility is nice and clean the ambiance is nice but the pool closed due to someone putting a towel in there same thing happened on my last visit.
- Extremely clean. Friendly staff. Near many restaurants a theatre and mall.
Le Méridien Chicago – Oakbrook Center
Le Méridien Chicago – Oakbrook Center is located in Oak Brook, just 17 miles from Chicago. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Aurora is 20 miles from Le Méridien Chicago – Oakbrook Cent, and Schaumburg is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 9 miles from Le Méridien Chicago – Oakbrook Center.
- The security. Liked the fact that you had to use key to get on floor.
- Beautiful. Quiet and location was perfect fo mall and theater
- Sean at the front desk was so accommodating and customer oriented. He was so helpful with so many of our questions about getting around the area. Even where to get a deep dish pizza nearby!
- Clean and quite. Been there few times and for sure fantastic place for value.
- Loved the bed felt like home. It was date night for me and hubby kids free.. the room was perfect the view, the decor, bed, speakers with the alarm clock. Can’t wait to come back.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chicago SW Burr Ridge/Hinsdale
This Burr Ridge, Illinois hotel is a 25-minute drive from Chicago. This hotel offers free Wi-Fi in every non-smoking suite.SpringHill Suites Chicago offers a daily breakfast buffet and coffee in the lobby. The hotel has an indoor pool and fitness room. On-site laundry is available.Suites at SpringHill Chicago Southwest rooms have a mini-refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. Rooms also have a minibar and cable TV.SpringHill Chicago is an 18-minute drive to Midway International Airport. The hotel is a 25-minute drive to Millennium Park in Chicago.
- The room that I booked was a nice size for 2 adults and 3 kids.
- The hotel looks nice. Rooms are nice, bed is comfortable.
- The property apears to be just a couple of years old. The staff was excellent in all of my interactions. The breakfast was very good, clean and well presented. Nice sized pool and rooms. The location was perfect for our needs. 20 minutes to everything and we never had any traffic issues. That was probably luck but it was the first time ever that Idid not fight traffic in chicago
- The woman at the front desk was very friendly and helpful!
- The kids liked swimming in the pool. The hallways had decor, but not so much to make them crowded or hard to navigate. There were a LOT of choices for breakfast, and plenty of seating; we were able to get a wake up call, with a taxi Called to the hotel for us. The staff was knowledgeable about restaurant delivery, and there were a BUNCH of options for planning our trip.
Top Hotels In Clarendon Hills Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Clarendon Hills Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Clarendon Hills Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Clarendon Hills Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!