10 Best Hotels To Stay In Claremont New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Claremont New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Claremont New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Claremont New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Claremont New Hampshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Claremont New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Claremont New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Claremont New Hampshire:
Common Man Inn & Restaurant Claremont
Common Man Inn & Restaurant Claremont offers accommodations in Claremont. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, business center and a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Killington is 31 miles from Common Man Inn Claremont, and Woodstock is 20 miles from the property.
- The room was super comfortable including the bed and the bathroom/tub was so clean. They added an extra touch and had homemade soap and lotion in the bathroom!! Very nice touch.
- Skip the chain hotels and cheap motels. Corporate quality and family-run feeling.
We felt so at home! Very relaxing & the staff treated us like family!
Loved everything about The Common Man Inn & Restaurant in Claremont, NH
- The Common Man in Claremont, exceeded all expectations! Rooms were really nice and comfortable. Ambiance in the whole place was classic! Very comfortable, warm and friendly! Loved all the local history touches! Will definitely be back. Restaurant was just as good. Good food, good staff and good ambiance!
- They helped my husband make my birthday super special we had a wonderful time at the inn and restaurant
Located in Springfield, 30 miles from Killington, Hartness House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Woodstock is 22 miles from Hartness House, and Hanover is 29 miles away.
- Staff was wonderful; restaurant/food was delicious and very nice atmoshphere
- Great staff, very friendly. Lisa the bartender and Ben the chef were very accommodating. Menu was expanded to suit diet preferences. Tavern has a nice atmosphere. Room was not fancy but clean and comfortable.
- We didn’t stay in the main mansion, but in the newly renovated room in the back……….very well done, comfortable and spotless. We would stay there again.
- Staff were great! Enjoyed the tunnel tour and history information. Grand house!
- Our room was fabulous in the main part of the house. The history of the house together with the underground tour was fantastic. Nick was very knowledgeable and couldn’t have been more helpful.
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount Ascutney Resort
Located in Brownsville, 21 miles from Killington, Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount Ascutney Resort features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.You can play tennis and pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Woodstock is 11 miles from Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount As, and Hanover is 19 miles from the property.
- The facility was very clean and updated. The rooms are spacious and comfortable with full kitchen amenities. The food at the restaurant far exceeded our expectations being in such a remote location. The chef and staff were friendly and engaging.
- Very clean room. Comfortable bed and pull out sofa bed. Clean heated pool. Friendly staff!
Room was very clean at checkin!
Breathtaking sunrises in Bennington building (this building is nearest to pool but still need to drive there in cold weather).
Very impressed with the kitchen; stocked with proper flatware, dishes, bowls, measuring cup, cookware, dish & dishwasher soap, paper towels & sponge.
Pool at The Climb is huge & 86 degrees but building could use some updating; later hours too open from 5:30-8:30pm daily. Free tube rentals at The Climb to use onsite hills. Free rope tow Saturday’s & Sunday’s from 12-4.
Main hotel has nice game room up and downstairs. Foosball & ping pong is free but pool, darts & arcade games are not.
Free Green Mountian Coffee until 10am at main hotel $2 thereafter.
About 35 mins away from Okemo & Wallmart =o)
- The place was absolutely beautiful clean comfortable definitely stay there again
Room size, kitchen very well equiped, quiet location, beatiful landscape.
Fitness center (another building) very good, large pool, good locker room.
This charming Windsor, Vermont inn offers free Wi-Fi, massage services, and traditional rooms that feature plush bedding and antique style bathrooms. St. Gaudens National Historic Site is a 6-minute drive away.An iPod docking station and a work desk are featured in each room at Windsor Snapdragon Inn. A private bathroom is also provided.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can relax in the reading library of the inn’s parlor. Fax and photocopying services are also available along with a spa that offers a variety of body treatments.Snapdragon Inn is half a mile from the American Precision Museum. The Harpoon Brewery is 3 miles away.
- The continental breakfast was great, room was spacious and loved the heated bathroom floors
- We loved the location. It was easy to walk to a wonderful dinner option. Also an easy drive to interesting attractions. Also possible to hike from the front door! The environment is lovely and the Innkeepers and their staff are helpful, kind and friendly and all are interested in the guests enjoying the visit. We enjoyed our spacious and gracious room with its large bath, heated floor, claw-foot tub plus a separate shower. Wonderful cozy bathrobes. The place is a treat.
- fabulous hosts, fabulous room, fabulous breakfast. Location was perfect.
- Heated bathroom floor and a great tour from the innkeeper
- A lovely property in a good location near to the town but with lovely walks on the doorstep. The staff were excellent and it was a nice place to relax in.
Sunapee Lake Lodge
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This hotel features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with a flat-screen cable TV. It is in Mount Sunapee, New Hampshire, between Mountainview and Sunapee Lakes.A microwave, a refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Sunapee Lake Lodge. All rooms include free Wi-Fi and a work desk.Nonni’s Restaurant offers Italian/American cuisine at the Sunapee Lake Lodge. It features a cocktail bar and room service. A breakfast buffet can also be enjoyed at the hotel.Guests can play in the game room at Digby’s, which offers video arcade games and billiards. Hotel activities include a summer volleyball court and a winter ice-skating rink.Parking is free at the Sunapee Lake Lodge. Sunapee State Park is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Baker Hill Golf Club is 6.4 miles away.
- Great for skiing with family. Shuttle to/from Sunapee
- friendly staff at night & next day…. clean….also
- Perfect location for a weekend of snowboarding at Mt Sunapee. Try to stay here every year. Rooms are clean, pool is clean and nice and breakfast is good. Restaurant across the aprking lot has good food and a nice craft beer selection.
- Staff, breakfast included, swimming pool and less than one mile from skiing at Mount Sunapee.
- no eggs…that’s okay…Ihadto figure where everything was.
The Lake Inn at Mt. Sunapee
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. The Lake Inn at Mt. Sunapee offers accommodations in Mount Sunapee. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Concord is 28 miles from The Lake Inn Mt. Sunapee, and Woodstock is 30 miles away.
- Bed was great, porch overlooks the lake, staff was friendly, breakfast was available, Mt. Sunappee is across the street. The restaurant next door was convenient. lots of channels available on flat screen tv.
- The beds were super comfortable, the views were unparalleled, the staff was wonderful, and the free breakfast and coffee was great. The room was also so warm which was great as it was sub-zero temperatures the whole weekend.
- Facility is old, breakfast is a cold store bought pastry and they turned off the water for 2 hours on a Saturday evening.
- The view was stunning, and unexpected. We loved staying here, and had a great room with comfortable beds, good facilities, and plenty of space. We liked being able to park outside the room.
- The beds were very comfortable and the view is amazing! Be sure to ask for a room in the back so that you can enjoy the view.
The Inn at Weathersfield
Located in Perkinsville in the region of Vermont, 25 miles from Killington, The Inn at Weathersfield features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Manchester is 31 miles from The Inn at Weathersfield, and Woodstock is 18 miles away.
- Everything about the Inn was exceptional especially the food which was outstanding in every way!
- Amenities… grounds…. the breakfast included was excellent as was everything we ate there… for the price it was the best place that we’ve ever stayed in
The food was outstanding. They offer healthy, good quality food at dinner and a Delicious, generous free breakfast with a full menu of options from pancakes, veggie scramble to steel cut oats. A side of bacon or sausage and a little side smoothie was also offered.You leave with little donuts to top it off and home baked cookies when you arrive.
The grounds were pretty and the owners were super friendly, nice people. It was just a nice quiet and relaxing atmosphere!
We happened to have a very small room but it was comfortable, very clean, and had pretty shutters that we left open all night.
- great food and super friendly staff! very clean and comfortable room, too.
The owners were great and made us feel very welcome. The breakfast they provided every morning was delicious! They have several fires lit every evening which made the atmosphere even better. The rooms were beautiful and the bed was very comfortable! They even leave you amazing home made cookies every day!
I would love to go back and stay here and I will definitely be recommending it to friends and family!
The Chester House Inn
Located in Chester, 30 miles from Killington, The Chester House Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.This inn has a ski pass sales point and car rental is available. The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Manchester is 25 miles from The Chester House Inn, and Woodstock is 25 miles away.
- Excellent food, very friendly, warm and down-to-earth hosts.
- It was our first time at a Ben and Breakfast and was quite interesting. Loved the atmosphere!
- The room was huge and nicely decorated with antique furniture. The bed was comfy… The bathroom and huge hot tub was in a separate room which was very nice. There was a gas fireplace that was warm and cozy but on an hour timer…. there was also a stand up shower which was nice. The water stayed nice and hot.
- The hosts were wonderful! This Inn was charming, cozy, and very homey!! We would definitely stay at The Chester House Inn again!!
- Great location, cool history (house dates back to late 1700’s).
Fullerton Inn & Restaurant
On the Village Green shopping district, this Vermont inn features free property-wide Wi-Fi, an enhanced continental breakfast, and on-site restaurant. Guests can also relax and stay warm next to the lobby fireplace.A private bathroom and sitting area are featured in all guest rooms. The rooms at this Vermont Fullerton Inn and Restaurant are air-conditioned and include a fan as well.The Fullerton Inn and Restaurant guests will have access to a business center and free parking. Local brewery tours are available for an additional fee.Classic New England cuisine can be found in the Fullerton Inn Restaurant, which is open Monday through Saturday. A wide variety of soups, salads, sandwiches, wraps and burgers are available for lunch from Wednesday to Saturday. Several dinner menus are available, and can be enjoyed in the tavern or outside during the summer. The restaurant serves 10 different local beers on draft.The Chester Stone Village is within 2 miles of the inn. Guests at the property are 12 miles from Okemo Ski Area and 10 miles from the Magic Mountain Ski Area. The hotel is in the center of Chester Village.
- Very welcoming, friendly staff and excellent accommodations
- Went for New Years weekend, great food and the fireplace in the lobby made it very relaxing and enjoyable, the room was great as was the staff
- It sounds like a canned answer, but the bed was like a literal cloud. We love the area. We love the end. Go during Christmas. You will not be disappointed.
- Bed was very comfortable, food was great and breakfast was great also , the waffle maker was a great idea to have. The inn is a classic , rustic inn , very enjoyable visit.
- Excellent dinner and breakfast in a charming setting.
The Chase House Inn
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, The Chase House Inn is located in Cornish Mills, just 25 miles from Killington. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Woodstock is 13 miles from The Chase House Inn, and Hanover is 18 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Claremont New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Claremont New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Claremont New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Claremont New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!