10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ciudad Universitaria Mexico DF – Top Hotel Reviews
Ciudad Universitaria Mexico DF is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ciudad Universitaria Mexico DF. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ciudad Universitaria Mexico DF. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ciudad Universitaria Mexico DF. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ciudad Universitaria Mexico DF right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ciudad Universitaria Mexico DF with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ciudad Universitaria Mexico Df:
San Angel Home
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, San Angel Home offers accommodations in Mexico City, just 6 miles from Museum of Modern Art. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Stara San Angel Inn
Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, Stara San Angel Inn is located in Mexico City, just 5 miles from Museum of Modern Art. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Benito Juarez Airport is 10 miles away.
- The room space is nice. There is a restaurant – one chef is fantastic, one is not. So it depends on your luck.
- Pristine. Great architecture. Fantastic staff helpful in extreme.
- El rooftop para los desayunos es súper bonito! así como algunos detalles de diseños y los baños
Das Hotel ist sehr neu und hat sehr große, stylisch eingerichtete Zimmer mit Küchenzeile und Wohnbereich. Besonders, wenn man für mehrere Tage dort wohnt, ist das sehr angenehm. Trotzdem ist es ein kleines, individuelles Hotel und kein amerikanisches “Ketten-Hotel”. Wir würden jederzeit wiederkommen.
Besonders das Frühstück auf dem Dach hat großen Charme.
- La habitación en general. La atención de la Srita. Dania
Krystal Grand Suites Insurgentes
One of our top picks in Mexico City.Located in Mexico City, 5 miles from Museum of Modern Art, Krystal Grand Suites Insurgentes features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Excellent location, very modern rooms and very friendly staff.
- The Hotel is in a great location!! You have the metro bus few steps away from the hotel; you are at walking distance to parks, Insurgentes theater, shopping center, restaurants and more…
- Nice new hotel in a great location with many restaurants around. Rooms are huge and well equipped. Very comfortable and quiet ! Highly recommended. Breakfast was buffet style and also very good.
- The staff, especially the front desk staff, was outstanding.
- I was booked into a room with a great view. The decor of the hotel is done quite tastefully and in a contemporary and neat manner.
Just a short drive from downtown Mexico City, only minutes from Perisur Shopping Mall, this hotel features modern amenities and comfortable guest rooms, with free bottled water.Pedregal Palace is located close to Six Flags Mexico amusement park as well as the National Autonomous University of Mexico. Downtown Mexico City attractions, including the Zona Rosa, are also easily accessible.On-site at the Pedregal, guests can enjoy classic Mexican and international cuisine at Pierre Restaurant as well as cocktails and beverages in the Lobby Bar. 24-hour room service is also available.Thoughtful amenities at the Pedregal Palace include wireless Internet access, guest laundry facilities and in-room coffeemakers and cable TV.
- Excellent location, very big and comfortable rooms and the food is lovely!
- The place, its well located depending in what you need to do in Mexico City, they are working on the street so there’s to many traffic jam.
- The price Booking gave was different then what the hotel charged. They claimed taxes were. Or included when in the email I got from booking it said it was included. The client was not right even with proof in had. I had to pay the difference or not have a room.
- Just about everything was good. Polite staff, one purpose only: Satisfy the guests. Great restaurant with mostly Mexican food, but for those with feeble mind, also hamburgers and pizzas.
La comida es muy rica.
Tienen menú ligero y buffet rico el fin de semana.
El personal es uy amable
Hotel Centro Diana
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Centro Diana offers accommodations in Mexico City. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Benito Juarez Airport is 9 miles away.
- Looks iffy, but actually great location. Many parks, nice streets, Walmart, and metro station. Room is really above Japanese sushi restaurant , taekwondo, etc.
- The location was quite nice. It’s very close to a subway station towards UNAM and to the city. There’s a lot of places to eat around as well as a big supermarket. Staff was very nice too, although without a translator it is rather hard to communicate.
- The information on the property is deciving. There is not internet in the rooms, as mentioned in the page, only in a small area close to the reception desk. There is no TV in the rooms, no payment with cards is allowed and nothing is mentioned in the information.
- La ubicación, se ubica a minutos del lugar de reunión
- Que la habitación cuenta con refrigerador y microondas
Hotel Satya Suites
Located 4.3 miles from Museum of Modern Art in Mexico City, Hotel Satya Suites features free WiFi access and private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 9 miles from Hotel Satya Suites.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Mexico City.Located in Mexico City, 8 miles from Museum of Modern Art, Royal Pedregal features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Property “daily” restaurant is outstanding for breakfast (buffet or menu) & Sunday brunch is also excellent. Service at the restaurant was also exceptional. I’ve been to this property before and I’ll visit it again.
- I had the swimming pool all to myself, which was nice… The maids were sweet and helpful. The people at reception too. The bed was comfortable. The breakfasts are great and the staff in the restaurant very friendly and pleasant.
- The cleaning staff was nice and the outside pool was decent.
- The staff were very helpful, the rooms and the areas we used are super spacious, the bar was also very nice (though very quiet). We enjoyed our stay very much.
all the amenities if you like comfort.
the restaurant is not as good but it is acceptable.
the staff were kind and helpful
Camino Real Pedregal Mexico
One of our top picks in Mexico City.Just outside of downtown Mexico City, adjacent to Angeles del Pedregal Hospital, this hotel offers easy access to popular area attractions and provides comfortable accommodations and thoughtful amenities.The Camino Real Pedregal Mexico is located only a few minutes from Six Flags amusement park and the numerous shops at Perisur shopping mall. Guests at the hotel will also find local restaurants and a variety of entertainment options nearby.Guests staying at the Camino Real Pedregal can enjoy dining at one of the the on-site restaurants, Bistro Italian Cuisine, specializes in delicious Mediterranean cuisine, while La Huerta serves Mexican and international dishes, offering a varied buffet for breakfast and lunch. It has an exclusive capacity for 70 guests, for business and family reunions.The hotel also provides an on-site fitness center and high-speed internet access.
- Room was comfortable with a great view. Nights were very quiet, so good sleep.
- Excellent customer service and friendly staff, the exercise room with top of the line equipment and four flat screen TV getting international channels
- nice hotel for a biz trip. next store to hospital where i had work.
- Staff is always kind, friendly and would do everything to fix whatever problem you have. Room service is very quick! The view from my hotel room was beautiful .
- Bed very comfortable and bathroom very big and clean and felt luxurious. Staff friendly and breakfast was very good!
Fiesta Inn Insurgentes Sur
One of our top picks in Mexico City.Located 4 miles from Museum of Modern Art in Mexico City, Fiesta Inn Insurgentes Sur features a restaurant and bar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- They have an Starbucks beside the lobby and a little mall across the street.
- Very nice rooms, large, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was awesome, great choices and good value !
- The room modern and much space beds very confortable.
Suddenly, one man who is one of hotel member I think,entered my room without my allowance. He may be say an apologize.
It’s a good point. But this entering was not good for me.
- Great location, delicious breakfast and 4 star facilities. Starbucks on premises.
City Express Plus Insurgentes Sur
City Express Plus Insurgentes Sur is 15 minutes’ walk from Barranca del Muerto Metro Station in South Mexico City. It offers free WiFi, gym and continental breakfast.Bright, air-conditioned rooms at the City Express Plus Insurgentes Sur feature carpeted floors. All are heated and have flat-screen cable TV. The private bathroom includes amenities.The hotel’s 24-hour reception offers currency exchange. Private parking is available at an additional cost. The hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from the World Trade Centre and 45 minutes from Mexico City Airport.
- Location, help with transport to and from Airport.
- Great location, it was very clean and the room are pretty !!
- Small rooms but with all the amenities you can ask for. The bed was very comfortable.
- i took room with view to interior, it was very comfortable.
- Cleankliness, Good quality of bath-items. Good shower, bathroom and very good beds. Location is very nice.
Top Hotels In Ciudad Universitaria Mexico Df Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ciudad Universitaria Mexico DF to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ciudad Universitaria Mexico DF but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ciudad Universitaria Mexico DF. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!