10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ciudad Jardín Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Ciudad Jardín Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ciudad Jardín Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ciudad Jardín Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ciudad Jardín Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ciudad Jardín Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ciudad Jardín Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ciudad Jardín Gran Canaria:
Hotel Boutique Bedandchic
One of our top picks in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.Featuring stylish, air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, Bed&Chic Las Palmas is located just 1,300 feet from the beach in central Las Palmas. It offers a shared rooftop terrace with views over the city.The rooms have a modern décor, with large windows and parquet floors. Each one includes a flat-screen TV and some also have a sofa. Their private bathrooms come equipped with a hairdryer.In the area surrounding the Bed&Chic Las Palmas, there are many restaurants and bars to choose from. The nearest supermarket is only 50 feet away.They are located next to Santa Catalina Park and around 1,650 feet from the port, from which boats leave for other islands. Gran Canaria Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- Excellent location, very helpful staff, value for money
The receptionist is really nice, she helped me to change another room with my earlier check-in and gave me lots of recommendations in terms of spots, foods and shopping, she even printed me with a bus routine after her shift and handed to me from her colleague.
The room is clean and comfortable, there is a terrace bar on the third floor and a cute reading area on the second floor. They also provide some biscuit and tea in the corridor. (capsule coffee is charged, two for 1euro if I remember correctly)
Walking distance to the beach and surrounded by multiple restaurants.
- the decoration of the rooms, the quality of the material and appliances in the bathroom and the very friendly staff
- Staff is super welcoming and helpful in giving recommendations for food, sightseeing, and all a first-time traveler to Gran Canaria needs to know. The hotel is in an optimal location to get transport to anywhere on the island. The rooms are clean and very silent. Breakfast is healthy and hearthy! I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone wanting to have a great stay in Las Palmas
- the location is perfect for the beach or public transportation… it’s accom are really comfortable and the staff is there for you! they really saved me by finding another room for me after i checked out and wanted to come back after one night… they were awesome!!
Santa Catalina, a Royal Hideaway Hotel
The Santa Catalina, a Royal Hideaway Hotel is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria surrounded by extensive gardens. The spacious, air-conditioned rooms have free WiFi, satellite TV and garden views.The Santa Catalina’s wellness center offers hot tubs, Turkish baths and beauty treatments. Guests can access the spa and fitness center for an extra cost.The Santa Catalina, a Royal Hideaway Hotel features a popular restaurant serving classic Canarian dishes as well as fresh fish.Santa Catalina, a Royal Hideaway Hotel is a 10-minute drive from Puerto de la Luz y Las Palmas Marina. Gran Canaria Airport is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- the highlight was the spa the staff were fantastic and the facilities excellent.
- Breakfast was so delicious. All breakfast team make a good job. Lunch and dinner have very quality and very choise during the lunch. Thanks Mrs. Lara for your advice. Pool included. Good Location. We loved it.
- Good location with lovely gardens. Great ambiance maintained in the public areas and varied international clientele.
- Santa Catalina is one of the old hotels in Las Palmas. She is like a distinguished, elegant lady full of secrets. The staff is great, the property has excellent amenities and the restaurant is superb. Definetly a place to return.
- Very nice hotel in a great location. Good breakfast. Very helpful and friendly staff.
AC Hotel Gran Canaria, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
One of our top picks in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.Located 1,000 feet from Las Canteras Beach, AC Hotel Gran Canaria offers a gym and an outdoor pool. Rooms have a balcony with city views. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.The air-conditioned rooms have wooden flooring and functional modern design. They all include satellite TV and a pillow menu. A coffee machine is also available.Set on the top floors of the hotel, AC Lounge Bar offers impressive views of the city. Guests can also order room service 24 hours a day.The hotel is located in the center of Las Palmas, a 5-minute walk from the harbor and El Muelle Shopping Center. There are plenty of shops, bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets.AC Hotel Gran Canaria offers free shuttle from and to the airport.
- Liked the circular design of hotel, amazing views and really friendly staff.
- Hotel is excellently placed for access to the port and to the beach. Staff very helpful, rooms very comfortable and clean.
- Location…Just close to the beach and city center
- Close to the beach and the bus station. Very comfortable and quiet room.
Very helpful staff they will explain every thing for you on arrival with a big smile and very patient to answer any questions
Good breakfast although no egg cook, nice view from the restaurant at the harbor and the near by shopping mall
5-10 min walking to the beach
Hotel Blanca Paloma
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria! Hotel Blanca Paloma is located less than 450 feet from Las Canteras Beach, in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Family-run, it offers a 24-hour reception service.The rooms at Blanca Paloma are all bright and simple, with a TV and private bathroom.Services at the affordable Blanca Paloma include tour desk, laundry and car rental.Guests can enjoy special rates at restaurants near the hotel. The Playa de las Alcaravaneras and Las Palmas Beach are both a short walk away.
- Staff was perfecto!! Location – is very good, close to playa!!!
- Comfy king sized bed, even though I booked a standard double. Shower good, water hot. Location suited us. 24 hrs reception, excellent English. Breakfast not available but Panaderia one minute walk away, great coffee, hot chocolate and croissants. Few minutes to beautiful clean sandy beach, lots of restaurants and bars. Fabulous market 3 minutes walk away, fabulous tapas etc.
Rooms amazingly clean & cleaners very diligent.
Staff really friendly and helpful
Great location and area of Las Palmas
Very friendly and kind staff at the reception, a very clean room, a comfortable bed. Good location, next to Playa de las Canteras, easy accessible by bus. It meets all the requirements of a two stars hotel.
I can only recommend it.
- The hotel was very basic but super clean and cleaned every single morning. There was no plug for the bath I could’ve asked for one but I suppose I expected one to be there.
Located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Hotel Olympia features free WiFi and a bar. The beach is just 650 feet away from this hotel.Fitted with tile flooring, each room at hotel Olympia comes with a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony.Guests have access to a shared lounge. The hotel has a 24-reception.A variety of restaurants, shops and bars are within 2 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Gran Canaria Aiport is 16 mi away.
- The staff was really kind and welcoming. We got what was expected, lively area, Spanish atmosphere, great cocktails nearby. Definitely recommended for people who are not looking for a holiday which they spend in the hotel room.
- Overall, very clean and easy. Yes, a little dated, but everything was perfect.
- The check-in is open for 24 hours. The hotel is in a nice are.
The staff and owner Victoria were so friendly and helpfull.Nothing was too much trouble.
Breakfast was good value for money.
- Family run hotel with Victoria, the owner, most hospitable person.
Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection
One of our top picks in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace, Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. With free WiFi in public areas, the charming hotel offers a breakfast buffet..Each bright room features a TV, as well as views and a private bathroom. There is a terrace with BBQ facilities available for guests, as well as a paddle court.Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection is 10 minutes’ drive from a variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. Las Palmas Golf Course is within the same distance and Canario Viera y Clavijo Botanical Garden is a 20-minute walk away.Las Palmas Port is 15 minutes’ drive as well as Las Canteras Beach. Gran Canaria Airport is a 20-minute drive from the property.
Quiet location but close to everything
Very friendly people (only Spanish-speaking)
This is an outstanding hotel in beautiful, tranquil surroundings. The owner is very obliging and the staff very friendly and helpful.
Even though I only stayed overnight it felt like I was away some time due to the peaceful ambiance. The room was tastefully decorated and extremely spacious. I look forward to a return visit.
- Amazing rural building and location, comfortable room, coffee-machine free to use all day was nice as well
- Walked to botanical gardens. Staff helpful and friendly. Quiet. Not pompous.
– quite and peaceful away from the traffic and roadly noises
– the entire place has character, really good for people who prefer staying in the hotel and just relaxing
– really good wifi( never experienced such good wifi in a hotel before)
– ample supply of hot water in the shower
- Quiet location but close to everything
Hotel Escuela Santa Brígida
The attractive Hotel Escuela Santa Brígida is located 10 minutes’ drive from central Las Palmas and has an outdoor swimming pool. The air-conditioned rooms have satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Many of the spacious rooms in Santa Brígida Hotel have views of the surrounding countryside.There is a Wellness Room with a Finnish sauna, a well-equipped fitness center, resting area and snack bar. The hotel also has large, attractive gardens.The restaurant at Escuela Santa Brígida Hotel offers modern Canarian dishes using local ingredients.The hotel can be found in the quiet Monte Lentiscal area of Gran Canaria and it offers information on cycling routes at reception. It is just 5 minutes’ drive from the 18-hole Bandama Golf Club, which also has tennis courts.
- The hotel was a lovely place to stay, in a great location for exploring the island, with friendly helpful staff and delicious food.
Very friendly réception staff
Quiet but central location
Beautiful Building and grounds.
Staff was friendly and tried hard. The
breakfast was delicious.
- hardware is ok, though certainly not 4-star (i’d give it 3 stars), kitchen provides good breakfast and excellent dinner, nice view
- Nice comfortable rooms. Look just like in the pictures. Silent room all though it faced the park that is next to a busy street. The food in the restaurant was amazing. The best ever in Spain, especially considering the price. Nice quality food – interesting and tasty menu. Very attentive service. I would definitely like to go again. A very secure hotel following all safety rules since it is an educational unit.
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria! Hotel Verol is located around 900 feet from Playa de Las Canteras Beach, Las Palmas. Puerto de La Luz Port is 0.8 mi and Santa Catalina Park is 1,300 feet away.Verol’s simple rooms feature wooden furniture, air-conditioned and tiled floors. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a TV and private bathroom.Hotel Verol has a restaurant, which offers traditional dishes. There are also many restaurants and bars in the resort of Las Palmas.Hotel Verol has a coffee shop, and a communal lounge area with a TV. Local facilities include a gym, spa, golf and surfing. Public parking is available near the hotel.
- The hotel is well situated, it’s only 100m from the beach. It’s also in the middle of town so there are lots of shops and restaurants within walking distance.
- Location was superb. It was just beside the beach with lots of eating options. Staffs were very helpful. Room was clean. In general it was value for money. Bed was comfortable.
I loved the hotel!
Everything was just perfect and I’d be happy to stay there again.
- Amazing location, right next to Las Canteras beach and close to Santa Catalina park which has buses that go all over the island. The staff were friendly and breakfast was good enough. The room was clean and the bed wasn’t hard at all. Other reviewers say that they only give you one wifi access per room but I asked for one more and they gave it to me right away. My room was in the 6th floor so I didn’t get much noise during the night. Would definitely come back again.
Georgeos cleanliness and we room was small but very comfortable.
The problem is the restaurant which was very expensive and there aren’t a lot of meals.
One of our top picks in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.Fully renovated in 2007, this charming family-run hotel offers comfortable accommodations at great rates in a fantastic location in the center of Las Palmas, just yards from the beach.Founded and run by the Pujol family since 1965, the hotel is situated in the very heart of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, just 150 feet from Playa de Las Canteras, the city’s main beach. Puerto de La Luz harbor is within easy walking distance, as is the shopping center El Muelle, with all of its shops and boutiques. The beautiful, tranquil Parque de Santa Catalina is just a 650 feet walk from the hotel.The hotel is conveniently located close to the Parque de Santa Catalina bus station. The bus station offers fast, convenient access to the whole of the city, all of the surrounding region and the airport.
Brilliant location near beautiful beaches.The staff are superb, friendly and very helpful. They accommodated all our requests and even provided us with upon request a scale to weigh our bags and also answered our questions reqarding Airline Baggage allowance. Facilities and staff were excellent. Beds were very comfy. Couldn’t have wanted for anything more!!!! Additionally the Hotel provides Excursions to explore the Gran Canaria, Canary Islands and enjoy your stay even more 🙂 🙂
The Hotel is located in close proximity to Car Rental agencies and Low Cost Excursion agencies. That was an unexpected Bonus Point that made our Holiday even more fun.
- Good beds, great location near the port (we were cruispassengers) near the beach and near Santa Catalina station where the airport bus arrives. Friendly staff at the reception, in the restaurant could be a bit friendlier. The breakfast room is very small, they don’t have a buffet but the breakfast itself was very tasty and enough.
- It was our second time to Hotel Pujol. The staff is really really friendly and helpfull, the hotel is very close to the beach, restaurants, shopping center. The Aquarium Poema del Mar is veeeryy close and worth visiting especially if you have kids.
- It was a very nice experience. The staff speaks English. They were helpful and accommodating.
- The location is great. It is close to lots of shops, restaurants and most importantly to Las Canteras Beach. Lovely! The rooms are clean and comfy. The staff at the reception is very helpful and friendly.
- Brilliant location near beautiful beaches.The staff are superb, friendly and very helpful. They accommodated all our requests and even provided us with upon request a scale to weigh our bags and also answered our questions reqarding Airline Baggage allowance. Facilities and staff were excellent. Beds were very comfy. Couldn’t have wanted for anything more!!!! Additionally the Hotel provides Excursions to explore the Gran Canaria, Canary Islands and enjoy your stay even more 🙂 🙂
One of our top picks in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.Hotel Parque has an ideal seafront location in central Las Palmas, near the historic areas of Vegueta and Triana. It offers good-value accommodations and free WiFi throughout the property.The hotel is set in the heart of Gran Canaria’s capital city. It is just 350 feet from the main bus station. This gives good access to the airport and other parts of the island. Parking is available upon request.Rooms at Hotel Parque are simple and comfortable. They all have air conditioning and a mini-bar. They have an private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a restaurant, with views of the sea and San Telmo Park. There is also a café, serving light snacks. A private car park is located 350 feet from the property and is available for a surcharge.Las Canteras Beach is 3.1 mi away. The area around the hotel has many historic buildings. There are also many shops, bars and restaurants.
- the breakfast was good the location was very handy and was walkable too much of the city and the bus station and a park.
- The location of the hotel across from Parque de San Telmo in the middle of Las Palmas, with the Triana neighborhood just at its feet and two minutes away from the bus terminal is fantastic. Loved the all you can eat breakfast buffet served on the sixth floor restaurant with a nice view of the city and the coast. Very clean, and spacious room.
hotel location was prime in center of Las Palmas walking distance to St. Ana Cathedral and Casa de Colon.
close proximity of a supermarket, restaurants, bus & taxi station.
Hotel staff very amicable and informative
- The location was very good, close to the bus station and park. The room was clean and with a good view.
So friendly straff! Perfecto location!
Very Good value for Money!
Top Hotels In Ciudad Jardín Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ciudad Jardín Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ciudad Jardín Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ciudad Jardín Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!