10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cirueña La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Cirueña La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cirueña La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cirueña La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cirueña La Rioja. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cirueña La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cirueña La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cirueña La Rioja:
Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda
This historic hotel is housed in the former San Francisco Convent, in Santo Domingo de la Calzada. Located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, this restored property features impressive architecture.Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda is into 3 sections: the church, the workshop-museum and the hotel area. All rooms feature a TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom.The restaurant is located in the Parador de Santo Domingo, 1,300 feet away. It serves traditional dishes from La Rioja, and the wine list features many good local wines. Breakfast is also served here.The countryside around the hotel is great for hiking, and you can play golf nearby. Valdezcaray Ski Resort is 8.1 mi away.
- The service in the bar was exceptional and very friendly. The breakfast buffet was very good.
- This is one of two paradores in Santo Domingo de la Calzada. The parador does not have parking so we asked reception about it. We were able to park nearby (a few yards away) although parking was tight. On the other side of the circle (roundabout) across from the parador, following the sign for the other parador, we saw plenty of parking. This parador is very charming. No having a restaurant maybe inconvenient for some, but there’s plenty of eateries on that same street. This may be helpful for pilgrims doing “El Camino” we also saw there’s a laundry facility not far from the parador.
- As a pilgrim, it was very nice to have a private room with all of the amenities of a fancy hotel for one night.
- Common spaces. All reasonably grand. Two comfortable chairs for reading.
- Close to Camino de Santiago. Quiet and enjoyed the historical atmosphere of the former monastery.
Parador de Santo Domingo de la Calzada
This impressive hotel is housed in a former hospital building dating from the 12th century. Parador de Santo Domingo de la Calzada has various magnificent lounges.The hotel’s luxurious hall features original Gothic archways and wooden details. The rooms feature a TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom.The Parador’s restaurant serves traditional dishes such as La Rioja cod and stuffed peppers, as well as a good selection of local wines. There is also a bar.
- We didn’t have the breakfast. Location was awesome-right in the square. Loved the architecture and oldness of the building.
- Staff was very helpful, common areas very well done and rooms extremely comfortable. Parador is centrally located right across from the Cathedral.
- It is a beautifully restored building that retains original charm while having all modern niceties. The bed was fantastic and the room nice and quiet. The patio bar seating in the town square was very enjoyable. It is still the heart of the town and is not overrun with tourists. The restaurant is excellent; professional courteous staff and elegantly prepared and presented dishes.
- The hotel was beautiful beyond words. The staff was very helpful and couldn’t do enough for us
- A very special place to stay and enjoy the wine country
El Molino de Floren
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo de la Calzada – and a guest favorite.
Located in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, 26 mi from Logroño, El Molino de Floren features a bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Haro is 11 mi from El Molino de Floren, while Ezcaray is 8.7 mi from the property. Burgos Airport is 35 mi away.
- The hotel is a beautifully renovated house with great character, very clean and comfortable. The staff is very friendly and the breakfast and dinner they offer is excellent! Most of their food is prepared with fruit/vegetables from their own small farm.
We had a fantastic dinner in the cozy dining room for 30€, delicious fresh food and vino flowing!
Close to cathedral, main square, bakeries and restaurants.
- Great staff, room, restaurant. Loved the architecture and historical building. Definitely would recommend and visit again.
- The kindness of the owner, Florin, and his son Israel, made our stay special. This is a small but quaint hostel/hotel. The town of Santa Domingo de la Calzada was a surprise joy, with an amazing cathedral, several nice restaurants, and a non-tourist vibe.
- The staff was fantastic!!! Helping with our backpacks and doing everything they could to make us feel welcome. As we walked in they greeted us with “welcome to your home!”
Hotel Redecilla del Camino
Featuring a restaurant with local cuisine and a bar, Hotel Redecilla del Camino is located in Redencilla del Camino, the Pilgrims’ gateway to the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.Each room has a flat-screen TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom offers a bath or shower.Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. The property also offers barbecue facilities. Upon request, various activities can be organized.Valdezcaray Ski Resort is 40 minutes’ drive form the property and Ezcaray Ski Slopes are 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Location was excellent and Christian was so friendly and helpful! He made me feel very welcome! Pilgrim’s menu was the best so far in the Camino. The cook was charming and delightful – very friendly and lovely. The bar was open early for Camino pilgrims! Excellent cafe con leche!!! Don’t miss the opportunity to get reflexology at Begona’s just down the street if you’re having any issues with pain and pilgrimage!!! It is done by donation and she is a lively and giving person! A very enjoyable experience in Redecilla!
- The welcome was warm and genuine and the hosts very attentive and caring. The bar and restaurant were the neatest and cleanest I’ve seen and the food was homemade and delicious. The rooms were very pretty and the bathrooms were big and spotless and seemed brand new. They clearly take great pride in caring for their establishment.
Staff were very friendly and helpful. Location is perfect for those walking the Camino.
Dinner at the hotel was excellent!!
- Hospitality was top notch. Family establishment who treated us like family. I would stay here again.
- Good laundry service. Dogs very entertaining. Restaurant on premises.
Hotel Boutique Real Casona De Las Amas
Hotel Real Casona de las Amas is located in a 17th-century palace in Azofra. It offers a salt-water swimming pool, sun terrace, and a garden area. Free on-site parking is available.The rooms are all beautifully decorated with remarkable canopies and flat-screen TVs, as well as free WiFi. The private bathrooms have furniture from around the world and all have a spa bath or a shower. A fan is available under request.The Real Casona de las Amas has impressive public rooms, including a large lounge and library with a fireplace. Air conditioning is available in the common areas. An exclusive spa for guests is also available, including a thermal circuit and Scottish showers.The hotel is set close to the wine and monastery routes. Cañas Abbey is 2.5 mi away from the hotel and the Yuso and Suso monasteries are 7.5 mi away.The Dinastía Vivanco Wine Museum can be found just 6.2 mi away. Other attractions include Santiago Calatrava’s Isyos cellars and Frank Gehry’s Marqués de Riscal Center. Local activities include hiking, cycling, skiing and golfing.
I must say, A+++ for customer service. It’s been a while since I’ve had first-class customer service in Europe, especially during our Camino. Everyone at this hotel was very accommodating, attentive, and seemed to enjoy their jobs. Not one sour face! Truly exemplary customer service that makes all the difference in the hospitality industry.
The decor of the hotel was so charming and the private spa circuit was just what I needed after a long day of trekking. My children enjoyed the jacuzzi bath in the room. Breakfast was more than bread and coffee which also was much appreciated during our Camino. Highly recommend this property. 5-Star service.
- It was a beautiful oasis in the middle of a tiny village on the Camino de Santiago. Perfect for quiet after spending many nights in Peregrino Albergues.
- beautiful hotel and room very comf bed and shower the decor in the hotel and room was so beautyful like from old centuries I feltlike a princess. It was great after walking the camino with 10 blisters on my feet
- The room was large and comfortable with nice furniture. The building and interior of the hotel were lovely. The staff was friendly. It is definitely the more comfortable place to stay in this tiny town.
- Stayed here while walking Camino de Santiago as opposed to the municipal Albergue which I also heard was nice. But wanted to splurge on something more private. This was a private family residence for over 400 years and current owner opened to public as hotel/B&B. Absolutely gorgeous with family antiques furnishings artwork etc. The bathroom was huge with marble floors and walls and huge walk in shower with bench seating around inside. Absolutely beautiful home and rooms. Would defiantly stay again 🙂
- I must say, A+++ for customer service. It’s been a while since I’ve had first-class customer service in Europe, especially during our Camino. Everyone at this hotel was very accommodating, attentive, and seemed to enjoy their jobs. Not one sour face! Truly exemplary customer service that makes all the difference in the hospitality industry.
Hostería del Monasterio de San Millan
Originally part of the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, this historic hotel is housed within Yuso Monastery, a UNESCO Heritage Site. It preserves some of Spain’s oldest manuscripts in Spanish and Basque.Elegant rooms at Hosteria del Monasterio de San Millan provide views of the surrounding mountains. They are equipped with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV channels and a pillow menu.The Hosteria features a à-la-carte restaurant, serving local specialties complemented by renowned Rioja wines. Located in the monastery’s former kitchen, the on-site café serves snacks and drinks.The picturesque town of Logroño and the green Sierra de Cebollera are both within a 45-minute drive from the Hosteria de San Millan hotel. The nearest golf course is 5 mi away, and there is a municipal pool a 5-minute drive from the property.
- Beautiful property in an old monastery. We had to leave early and they were very understanding.
- Beautiful location. Great old building. Beautiful facade. Nice breakfast.
- Unique juxtaposition of hotel and monastery. Beautiful surroundings (snow capped mountains and trees with fall foliage.
- Just the best place to stay if you want to be at the right place. The old “guest house” has been converted into a pretty nice hotel, with large and comfortable rooms. Good restaurant and nice cafeteria.
I love to stay in these repurposed monasteries. It is part of Yusa and has great views. The room was wonderful with good wifi and huge bathroom.
The receptionists were friendly and very helpful. The breakfast and dinner were good.
Parking is plentiful although I was there is the winter.
El Real de Siota Alojamiento Rural
El Real de Siota Alojamiento Rural is set in an 18th-century manor house, on Castañares de Rioja’s main street. It has an on-site restaurant and bar, plus free WiFi.Each heated room at this hotel has a flat-screen TV and wooden floors, and there are double, twin, and quadruple rooms available. The private bathroom comes with a shower.El Real de Siota Alojamiento Rural has a shared terrace and garden, and there is a tour desk and luggage storage available. There are several activities available in the surrounding areas, including plane and balloon rides, horse riding, and golfing.Haro and Santo Domingo de la Calzada are 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel while Valdezcaray Ski Resort is a 30-minute drive away.
- Very friendly staff- all very helpful . Food was very good – a great spread for breakfast and excellent value for money
- The personal welcome from the owner Maria. The food freshly prepared giving a sample of cuisine from the area.Aspecial touch was the freshly prepared omelette for breakfast made by Maria.
- The property has been refurbished to a very high standard and is very comfortable. Staff were excellent. Breakfast was very good and the hotel is very popular with local (which is always a good sign,
- One of the cleanest, beautiful and welcoming hotel we’ve ever had the privilege of staying in. What a gorgeous family! Returning next month!
- The building was beautifully restored to give a very comfortable room and bathroom. There was a sitting room upstairs. We had a lovely dinner, and breakfast and felt that the meals were specially provided for us.
Heated apartments at Apartamentos Guadalis are located in the center of Castañares de Rioja. They offer free private parking and access to a shared outdoor pool.Decorated simply, the apartments include a living-dining area with a flat-screen TV. Their kitchenettes are equipped with an oven, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. Bed linen and towels are provided.In the area you will find wineries and wine routes. There are also many hiking routes, and Valdescaray Ski Slopes are around 50 minutes’ drive away.Logroño is 40 minutes’ drive from the Guadalis apartments. Bilbao Airport is just over an hour’s drive away.
- Paco, el dueño, estuvo muy atento en todo momento y cualquier cosa que necesitamos nos la proporcionó. En todo momento nos dijo que si faltaba algo en el apartamento de la pidiéramos para traerla. Además tiene un bar y los postres que hace su madre están deliciosos!
- Buen sitio. Hemos estado matrimonio con dos niños. Limpio, espacioso, muy tranquilo. Para repetir. Dos dormitorios uno con cama matrimonio y otro con dos camas, Mantas y almohadas extras. Dos cuartos de baño, 4 Toallas de ducha y 4 de manos.. La cocina con vajilla, cubiertos y utensilios de sobra. Sartenes y cazuelas, Horno, Microondas, Frigorífico, Lavavajilas. El salón amplio con mesa/sillas y sofá cama, TV. Buen trato del propietario. Si tuviera Wifi ya sería perfecto. Lo que si aconsejo es llamar al propietario varios días antes para quedar con él para recoger las llaves, por que en los apartamentos no hay nadie.
- todo muy bien. Muy limpio. Sitio muy agradable. Muy cerca de todos los lugares de interés turistico
- recepcion buena,imprescindible llamar mejor que email antes para recogida de llaves que se realizan en un hostal/restaurante ubicado al lado de la iglesia de castañares.apartamento con todo,zona muy tranquila para dormir.parking privado.atencion muy buena.
- Apartamentos muy limpios y cómodos. Ideal para ir con familia.
Ciudad de Haro
This traditionally styled, grand hotel is located in the northern Spanish vineyards surrounding historical Haro. It features a large pool with sun terrace, landscaped gardens, snack bar, à la carte restaurant and café.All of the old-style rooms at Ciudad de Haro include air conditioning, TV and private bathroom with free toiletries. Some have a separate seating area with sofa or chairs and coffee table.The 24-hour front desk can advise on activities in the Rioja Alta area.Logroño is 27 mi and Logroño-Agoncillo Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- we did not eat at the hotel but the room was A1 and we slept very well. Prices were very lowwe had several cups of coffee and a glass of La Rioja blanco (@euro 1.20 unbelievable!)
- Good place, fairly good location if you have a car. Friendly staff.
- Large spacious rooms that were clean and very well decorated. Very happy with this property and would return. Easy to get to and from the city center and great staff that were super helpful and pleasant.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. I cannot understand why this hotel was not busier. It is in an excellent location for an overnight stop and only 2 hours drive to Santander. Excellent value for money and very comfortable.
- if you are driving is perfect otherwise is quite far from the town centre
Featuring a restaurant and rooms with mountain views, Hotel Iguareña is located in the mountain village of Ezcaray. Set next to the Oja River, it is a 5-minute drive from Valdezcaray Ski Resort.Each heated room at Hotel Iguareña has modern décor and wooden floors. There is a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy traditional Riojan cuisine in the Iguareña’s restaurant. The hotel offers a wide selection of local wines. There is also a lounge with a fireplace.The surrounding Demanda Mountains are ideal for hiking and cycling. The town of Ezcaray is set on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route.Santo Domingo de la Calzada is a 20-minute drive from the hotel, while Logroño is 43 mi away. Vitoria-Gasteiz can be reached in less than an hour by car.
- La ubicación del hotel es perfecto el trato del personal correcto la limpeza acepteble
- La estancia así como los baños estaban limpios, es un libro positivo. Pueblo con encanto y tranquilidad. Buena ubicación respecto al centro.
- La cama incomoda y la habitación y baño muy pequeños.
- Relación calidad precio deja mucho que desear.No volvería
La amabilidad del personal, muy majos y cercanos así como el detalle de incluirme el desayuno
para compensar la habitación asignada.
Top Hotels In Cirueña La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cirueña La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cirueña La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cirueña La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!