10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cirauqui Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Cirauqui Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cirauqui Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cirauqui Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cirauqui Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cirauqui Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cirauqui Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cirauqui Navarre:
Hotel El Cerco
One of our top picks in Puente la Reina.This 12th-century tower is located in the medieval walled town of Puente la Reina, in Navarra. Now a family-run hotel, it offers charming, country-style rooms with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.The rooms at Hotel El Cerco combine traditional stone walls with modern touches, and some have sloped ceiling beams. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.There is a lounge with a TV and fireplace.With good access to the A12 and AP15 Motorways, El Cerco is a 20-minute drive from Pamplona. Logroño is a 55-minute drive away. A bike storage area is available at the property.
- Great location. Staff owners, were very helpful with advice about day hiking on the camino and on other local attractions to visit. Restaurant recommendations were excellent. Breakfast was very good with freshly squeezed orange juice.
- We had a great stay here during our camino journey. The room was beautiful, and the hotel is located very centrally in town! The staff was super helpful as well and had already set up a pack n’ play for us upon our arrival. There is a church bell nearby that rings throughout the night, which made it a little difficult to sleep, but I would imagine you can hear from everywhere in town. It was an excellent stay overall!
- Loved location. Delightful concierge, so helpful. Clean clean room.
- Our room was very comfortable and the breakfast was good and reasonably priced. Other than our one complaint, this was a perfect stop on the Camino if you are looking for hotel accommodations. The location was excellent, in the old town and near many restaurants and shops.
- The room had a unique decor. I loved the window with shutters over the street.
Hotel Jakue is set in the historic village of Puente la Reina, 11 mi from Pamplona. This small hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free on-site parking and functional rooms with plasma TVs.The hotel is built in a characteristic Navarran style, and has countryside views. Rooms at Jakue are bright and modern. They all have air conditioning and an private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a restaurant and a bar with a terrace. The 24-hour reception has a tour desk and can provide packed lunches.Hotel Jakue has good access to the A12 motorway, which connects Logroño and Pamplona. The area around the hotel is ideal for walking and cycling.
- Buffet meals, well run, clean +++ quiet in the evening, good for sleeping
- Our first real bed after starting the Camino. We booked a king bed and enjoyed the most wonderful night’s sleep. There was a real bathroom with a tub. Heaven! We had a glass of wine on the patio. The bartender made my daughter’s favorite Sangria in all of Spain. We stayed in the hotel, but went down after said drink to visit in the hostel bar downstairs with some of our other Camino friends. It was also a very fun atmosphere. We didn’t eat here, so I can’t speak to the restaurant.
- Beautiful hotel with the most friendly staff. Great dinner service with plenty of options. The rooms were spacious and very clean. Toiletries were excellent. It’s a bit far from the city center (8 min walking), but super close to the church of the crucifix which is a must see. Perfect to stay if you are doing el Camino de Santiago.
- It was on the Camino de Santiago. Both the hotel and the albergue are excellent
- Right on El Camino. Very friendly and helpful. Comfortable room. Ability to wash clothes. Bar, dinner and breakfast on site.
One of our top picks in Estella.Modern and cozy hotel that has been renovated from an old 19th-century flour factory and is located on the shores of the river Ega. Located a 15-minute walk from the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route, this hotel is only 20 minutes’ drive from Pamplona.The property offers free services for pilgrims such as bicycle parking, a basic bicycle repair kit and bicycle-wash area. They also offer a free sewing kit and bath salts.This stylish hotel has modern design and is 100% self sustainable, with solar panels and hydroelectric installations that generate all the energy that is consumed.Tximista features a pleasant, furnished terrace over looking the gardens. Local activities include hiking, fishing and visits to local vineyards.The property includes a restaurant, room and laundry services and free WiFi throughout. There is free parking.
- The hotel is a family owned and run operation in a former mill. The rooms are roomy and the staff is friendly.
- Awful location. Not a nice area and Almost in a highway. Not a nice walk to the city. Lacks charm.
- Comfortable bed and pillows, free parking, very close to a great supermarket!
- We requested a view of the garden/river, which was very nice even from the 5th floor. The room is spacious and modern; nice big windows. Both people at reception (woman from Russia, man from Vitoria) were kind and helpful.
- Staff was outstanding, kind, and wonderful. Desk staff made you feel special
Hostal Camino Del Perdón
Featuring free WiFi, a terrace and a sun terrace, Hostal Camino Del Perdón offers accommodations in Uterga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Rooms are fitted with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and shower, with free toiletries provided. Superior rooms have a spa bath or a hot tub.There is concierge service, a tour desk, luggage storage space and gift shop at the property.Pamplona is 9.9 mi from Hostal Camino Del Perdón, while Olite is 17 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 7.5 mi from the property.
- Quiet. My private room was comfy with good smelling towels and lovely clean sheets and shared bathroom
- The friendliest staff, excellent food choices, perfect location on the Camino. Overall wonderful experience.
- Especially the very relaxing outdoor cafe out front.
- Although the staff was very busy, they worked hard to provide good service
- Good access especially for pilgrims. Nice sitting terrace in front where you can meet fellow travelers. Affordable bar and restaurant food.Good location to pop into Pamplona and back in rural scene.
Hotel Villa de Larraga
This delightful hotel is located in Larraga, rural town in the heart of the pretty Navarra region. It offers comfortable and elegant rooms, with a terrace, and free Wi-Fi, just 25 mi from Pamplona.The heated rooms feature parquet flooring, soft lighting and balconies with scenic views. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is served at Hotel Villa de Larraga, which features a restaurant serving traditional and contemporary cuisine of Navarra. There is also a bar and room service is available. The hotel also has function rooms suitable for weddings and other celebrations.The historic towns of Tafalla and Estella are within 20 minutes’ drive of Villa de Larraga, while San Sebastian can be reached by car in 1 hour 30 minutes. Free on-site parking is available.
- El Hotel estaba bien pero un poco caro para estar en un pueblo . Está bien situado si quieres ver los pueblos de alrededor de la Navarra.
je n’ai pas pu apprécier l’ensemble de l’hotel car c’etait la fete du village et personne ne s’occupait de vous!!!
personne ne parlait francais le personnel etait a la fete et le sejour qui aurait pu etre parfait c’etait n’importe quoi!!
Desolé il fallait le dire
- hotel muy comodo y confortable. Muy buena atencion. Nos encontramos con gente muy calida y atenta
- Está en un pueblo tranquilo con fácil aparcamiento y además cuentan con parking gratuito.
- La limpieza y el magnífico trato del personal, son súper amables y están muy pendientes de nosotros.
Hotel Rural Teodosio de Goñi
This rural hotel is located in the village of Aizpún in Navarra, a 30-minute drive from Pamplona. It offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Hotel Rural Teodosio de Goñi all have private bathrooms and heated. They come with large windows with lots of natural light and attractive wood features.Hotel Teodosio de Goñi has a typical restaurant, a bar and a large outdoor terrace. There is also a TV room with a flat-screen TV and a separate lounge. A children’s playground and fronton court can be found by the hotel.Hotel Rural Teodosio is situated within the Goñi Valley, by the mountain ranges of Andía and Urbasa. The Bardenas Reales Nature Reserve is a short drive away.
– comfortable rooms
– very scenic location
– a good accommodation alternative to Pamplona, if you’re willing to drive on a scenic road
The owners were very friendly and accommodating and we managed to get over the language barrier with a bit of help from google translate! The set menu for lunch was good value.
The hotel was in a little village in the mountains, beautiful countryside but quite remote so great if you want a quiet location.
The room was nice but a little basic with a nice bathroom.
- It is in a really beautiful part of the world and has evidentally had a lot of money spent on it – the staff were very friendly but our total lack of Spanish and their total lack of English (although some of the menu was in English) made life a little challenging but we coped. The food was good, plain and wholesome and inexpensive
- Very friendly staff, good dinner. Cow bells instead of lullabies.
- Very nice village in the mountains. Great hosts, good local food.
- – comfortable rooms
Hotel Rural el Castillo
This rural hotel with a heated indoor swimming pool is located in a pine forest just outside the town of Larraga. It offers wonderful mountain and forest views and free Wi-Fi throughout.Hotel Rural el Castillo’s rooms feature tiled floors and a small balcony. All include a TV, telephone and private bathroom, some with a spa bath. Breakfast is available, and the on-site restaurant also serves lunch and dinner.The apartment has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with bath tub or shower, a small living room and a fully-equipped kitchen with a dining table and chairs.El Asador restaurant serves characteristic regional cuisine, including grilled meats and fish. There is also a café, disco-lounge and a terrace.Staff are happy to provide more information about sights and activities in the surrounding area. The medieval towns of Puente La Reina and Estella are within 20-30 minutes’ drive of El Castillo hotel.The hotel is adapted for wheelchair use.
- Nice food, good service, nice room – very clean. Lovely view from our room.
- The location overlooking the town and surrounding countryside was wonderful and our huge balcony made it so worthwhile. Room was clean and well set out, but because we had an end room which wasn’t square, the layout did our head in! But because it was an old building we understood.
- Big room with a terrace and amazing views over the countryside. Extremely helpful staff, esp. english speaking waiter who helped us with booking next accomodation and a taxi with difficult destination in the middle of nowhere.
Great views from our hotel room overlooking the village and surrounding mountains. The owner doesn’t speak English but we managed to get by and had a lovely evening meal. The prices where a bit more than we were used to in northern Spain, but the views made up for it.
A real plus was that the owner locked up our motorbike in a secure area.
Friendly welcome even with our very poor Spanish! Great room and lovely food in the evening.
Hospederia Chapitel is located on a pedestrian street in central Estella, on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Its rustic, air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi and a private balcony.Rooms at the Chapitel feature wooden floors and wooden beams. They come with a work desk, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The property is located just 350 feet from Puente Picudo and Puente de la Cárcel Bridges. There are many bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets.A buffet breakfast is available at the Hospederia Chapitel. The lounge has large windows and armchairs, and features the building’s original main door.Chapitel has a 24-hour reception, and there is a free Wi-Fi zone and tour desk. There is also a garage for bicycles. On-site parking is available for an additional charge.
- Excellent location. Please take a moment to walk up the adjacent church next door. Was an excellent experience! Very clean and the shower was such a wonderful bonus after a long Camino walk from Puenta la Riena. They have laundry service available – although a bit pricey but a nessecity after walking the 13+ miles. Thank you for a wonderful experience!
- Nice and comfortable. Best you can get in Estella. Spa bath tub was a treat after a day of cycling.
- All around very nice. Especially loved the shower.
- we stayed here for 2 nights, a great location in the old part of town and an easy walk to the bus station. Really nice staff, most helpful. Meals were also of a good quality.
- Excellent modern hotel. Large superior room. Great bathroom and air conditioning.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Andia is located in Orcoyen, 1.9 mi from the Pamplona Train Station. This hotel offers an on-site restaurant and bar, fitness center, and tennis court.Each air-conditioned room at this hotel has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, safe, and desk, plus a bathroom with a bath and shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.The hotel also offers an apartment with all the facilities of a room, plus a kitchenette with a mini-bar and a microwave.There is a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and tour desk available for guests. The on-site restaurant offers local cuisine and private booths for 10 to 500 people.Pamplona City Center is a 10-minute drive from Hotel Andia, and La Ciudadela Park is 3.1 mi away. Pamplona Cathedral is 10 minutes away by car.
- EXCELLENT MODERN HOTEL. HAD SOME DIFFICULTY LOCATING IT.RECEPTION STAFF VERY HELPFUL.USED LOCAL BUS IN/OUT OF CITY CENTRE FROM BUSTOP RIGHT OUTSIDE HOTEL.
- The restauarant meal was 24 euro for three courses including a bottle of wine. It was excellent food, well served and a great price. Its not really a 4 star more like 3 star but comfortable ans safe
- quite a nice hotel, that looks the part. Nice rooms and good value.
- Perfect for traveling into Pamplona by bus, journey 1.30€.
- Very nice clean and comfortable place. Good parking and easy access location. Excellent treatment by staff. The beds were nice and bathrooms impecable. Good quality shampoo. Breakfast buffet was quite good as well.
Hotel Casa Azcona
This is a traditional establishment and formerly an old manor house. It is in the center of the town and on the Camino de Santiago.The 21 fully-equipped rooms all exhibit a high level of comfort and quality. This is a tranquil place with all the charming accommodations combined with a family atmosphere. In the homey restaurant you can sample traditional regional dishes.Central Pamplona is easily accessed in 5 minutes from this hotel. A bus service operates from in front of the hotel, with a service every 15 minutes. This is also a good location from which to visitor many interesting spots in Navarra.
- Very nice hotel with fantastic restaurant. The rooms are big, clean and very comfortable!
- Clean, comfortable room. Restaurant and bar on site. Bar was more reasonable for casual dining to enjoy coffee, drinks and snacks. Nice greeting at check in.
- I enjoyed my room and my bathroom. For dinner, I had the lamb and it was delicious. The waiter brought both a Spanish and English menu, which was nice of him. I wished that I had had their continental breakfast, it was more than just coffee and bread. There was fruit, chocolate croissant, yogurt, juice, sliced meats and cheese.
- Location , the area was beautiful bus stop across the street great tool to go to pamplona
- The service was excellent, the owner that greeted us didn’t not speak English, but that was expected in a country that’s Spanish speaking. But he was still able to give us all the info we needed 🙂 The little restaurante / bar was great.
Top Hotels In Cirauqui Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cirauqui Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cirauqui Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cirauqui Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!