10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cirat Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Cirat Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cirat Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cirat Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cirat Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cirat Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cirat Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cirat Valencia Community:
Hotel Rosaleda del Mijares
Hotel Rosaleda del Mijares offers an indoor pool and a River Club with a chill-out terrace, bar and direct access to the natural pools of the River Mijares.The hotel is only 300 feet from the Montanejos Spa. The Fuente de Baños Thermal Spring and its source is just 2,950 feet away.All rooms at the Rosaleda del Mijares have a mini-bar, air conditioning, heating and a safe. The fully-equipped bathrooms include a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves fresh Mediterranean cuisine and offers a daily set menu. You can also enjoy drinks and snacks in the café.The hotel has a range of wellness services, including a wellness zone and hairdresser’s. There is also an exclusive VIP Spa.The River Club terrace-restaurant, which links the hotel with the river and its thermal springs, offers a wide selection of Premium dishes for lunch and dinner. The club also offers live shows and concerts in the summer months, from the end of June until September.
- The indoor swimming pool+spa (included in the price) is very pleasant, with a superb view of the surrounding landscape.
- Location was wonderful the pool facilities excellent and clean
- Nice hotel, comfy beds, great bathroom and lovely views from the balcony. Nice walks in the area and the hot springs definitely worth a visit
- Right above the river and sidewalks to get to attractions is by hotel.
- Very friendly staff, modern and clean room and comfy beds. Great landscape river view. Nice large rain showers and a good breakfast for a resonable price.
Set 150 feet from the natural medicinal waters of Montanejos, Hotel Xauen features a gym and a spa with an indoor pool.The air-conditioned rooms at the Xauen feature a TV and views of the mountains and the town. Each one comes with central heating, a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Xauen offers a restaurant serving traditional cuisine from Alto Mijares. There is a bar where guests can relax with a drink, as well as a reading lounge and a free Wi-Fi zone.The hotel spa circuit includes a hot tub, sensation showers, a Finnish sauna, Turkish baths and other facilities. Children are allowed in the spa at certain times. Hiking is popular in the surrounding countryside with mountains and pine trees.The hotel is approximately 37 mi from Valencia. The Serra d’Espadá Natural Park is just 6.2 mi away.
- We spent 4 days at the Hotel and we could not complain about anything! The food, the service, the room, and so on was very good. In conclusion, better than expected.
- comidas muy buenas desayuno completo y trato excelente y muy amables te hace sentir como en casa
- Es un hotel muy bonito, preciosas vistas y centrico!
- La situación y la terraza con vistas al río Mijares.
- Las vistas eran muy bonitas y el sitio del hotel es perfecto
Hotel Casa Palacio
The Hotel Casa Palacio is a historic building, located in the center of Montanejos, Valencia. It has a beautiful natural setting near Fuente de los Baños spa.This family-run hotel was built as a mansion. It still has many original features. There is also a cozy lounge with books, a TV and a fireplace. You can also play pool.The restaurant serves characteristic local food and Mediterranean dishes, specializing in stone-cooked steak. There is also a café serving drinks throughout the day.Bedrooms at the Casa Palacio are simple and comfortable. They all have private bathroom, air conditioning and TV.The hotel is located in a small spa town, with natural hot springs. The local area is perfect for outdoor activites, including climbing and mountain biking.
- The terrace was surprisingly large and overlooking the river which was very pleasant. The room itself was comfortable. Breakfast was simple but plentiful. WiFi and air-conditioning worked well.
- Todo estuvo muy bien….pero las almohadas muy blandas
- Desayuno excelente,habitacion espaciosa y limpia, trato del personal del hotel excelente
- Todo estaba muy bien,solo un inconveniente habían hormiguitas de esas pequeñas por la habitación
- Es perfecto la gerencia,los camareros y la comida espectacular.
Located in the small village of Puebla de Arenoso, Hotel Abadia offers rustic rooms with views of the mountains or square. Rooms are set around a central courtyard; and free WiFi is provided.Each room features a TV, a desk and a free safe. All have a private bathroom with hairdryer, and bath tub or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.A breakfast is served every morning in the lounge, and local dishes are available at the hotel restaurant for lunch or dinner. You can find a range of restaurants and supermarkets within 5 minutes’ walk.The area is good for outdoor activities such as hiking, climbing, rafting and horse riding. You can drive to both Valencia and Castellón in less than 2 hours, where you will find golf clubs and beaches.
- Extremely nice hotel, the area was beautiful. Not for people looking for plenty of activities. Walking and driving. That’s it.
- The village is very small and this is the only hotel. However, the staff was friendly and the food was really good. We had a lovely time meeting the local town people in the hotel bar!
- small quiet village, close to river for swimming and montenecos
- This was the only hotel in Pueblo de Arenoso but it was lovely. Great welcome, marvellous staff and a good dinner at the end of a long hot walk. It is an excellent base for an activity holiday.
- El hotel está bien, decoración rústica muy apropiada, las habitaciones amplias, la cocinera es EXCELENTE, las raciones abundantes y relación calidad/precio es buena, tienen almacén para dejar las bicis. El trato del personal es muy amable. Nos permitieron usar las habitaciones después de la última ruta para ducharnos.
Hotel Restaurante Viñas Viejas
This rustic rural hotel is set in the heart of the Sierra Espadan Nature Reserve in Fuentes de Ayódar. It offers tranquil and intimate accommodations, free Wi-Fi and a terrace with scenic mountain views.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Restaurante Viñas Viejas feature functional décor with pastel colors. Each has a TV and private bathroom.The Viñas Viejas serves traditional regional dishes made with local produce and olive oils. The bar serves tasty tapas, snacks and drinks and packed lunches are available for days out.Hiking and cycling is popular in the area, and in summer you can bathe in the River Chico. The town also offers many attractions, such as the windmill and the 17th century San Roque Church.Hotel Restaurante Viñas Viejas is 28 mi from Castellon. You can reach Valencia by car in 80 minutes.
- La atencion y amabilidad de todo el persona, la cena y el desyuno estupendos, la ubicacion y las vistas, y el paseo matutino por la sierra.
El hotel es muy bonito, con muy buen gusto y limpio.
Está en un entorno precioso, las ventanas dan al bosque,…el pueblo es muy bonito y tienes un pozo para poder bañarse a un paseo por el bosque.
La comida está buena y el trato es bueno.
- Un hotel fantàstic, amb habitacions molt cuidades, portat per gent molt maca, en un indret per descobrir. Hi vam estar de meravella!
- La comida. El cocinero del hotel, excelente. Muy buena presentación. Los gerentes muy agradables👍
- Todo muy bien, la comida muy buena, muy buena atención 👍🏻
Hotel Rosaleda Doncel
The Rosaleda Doncel is a charming country hotel with a good restaurant and functional, modern facilities. This family-run atmosphere hotel is a great location from which to hike or go on excursions to Alto Palancia y Teruel. The Rosaleda Doncel is a comfortable hotel in Jerica, from where you can enjoy the Alto Palancia. The hotel has cozy bedrooms, a cafeteria with terrace, a restaurant (à la carte and menu), meetings rooms and a lounge room.Seasonal hotel opened from February to December
I liked the location of the hotel.
The people working there was so kind.
- The hotel is clean and comfortable, and well located near the upper section of the Via Verde and a short walk from the town center. There is a terrace for enjoying the night sky and a large room with tables for playing cards. The breakfast is generous. The restaurant serves lunch and supper as well; and there is a bar in the lobby for lighter meals.
- They were friendly. The food was great. The wifi was excellent. I would easily stay here again.
- Friendly staff though no english spoken, clean and spacious room.
- Nice place to know and good people at the hotel and in the village.
- I liked the location of the hotel.
Hotel de Montaña Rubielos
Located in the picturesque old town of Rubielos de Mora, this hotel offers attractive rooms with a flat-screen TV and views of the gardens. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The outdoor swimming pool is covered for winter months and features a hydromassage area. There is also a sauna, gym and hot tub.A buffet breakfast is served and guests can enjoy traditional dishes from the restaurant at Hotel de Montaña Rubielos. The hotel has a bar and sun terrace in the garden.The ski resorts of Valdelinares and Javalambre are 30 minutes away by car. The tour desk at Montaña Rubielos can provide useful information on the beautiful walled town of Rubielos de Mora and nearby Teruel.
- The hotel was in its own ground with a swimming pool and lots of sun beds, there was a lot of seating areas outside in shaded areas. We had a lovely meal in the restaurant which was reasonably priced. The staff were very helpful.
- Nice, Calm, plenty of parking space, terraces and grass terrace, nice village
- The covered pool and the sauna were much more fun than we thought beforehand; even though we traveled in December, the pool and the hall were warm and nice. The hotel atmosphere was homely and we felt very comfortable. The hotel restaurant had a long menu and carefully prepared meals. The village of Rubielos de Mora and the surroundings were fun to explore by foot and by car.
- Big clean and comfortable family room. Friendly staff. Very pleasant gardens to play with the kids, with paddle courts. We stayed at the beginning of July and it was very quiet with not so many guests so it was a calm athmosphere. We had the pool and the jacuzzi for ourselfs!
- This is a newish hotel with business class facilities. The staff were helpful but seemed to be overworked. Maybe it was low season.
Offering rooms with balconies and mountain views, Hotel Llucena is located in the village of Lucena del Cid. It features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi access throughout.Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Llucena has simple, modern décor. There is a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy local cuisine in the Llucena’s restaurant. There is also a bar on site.The surrounding l’Alcalatén region is ideal for hiking and cycling. La Serra d’Espadá and Desert de les Palmes nature reserves can be reached in 45 minutes by car.Castellón de la Plana and the nearest beaches are approximately 25 mi from the hotel. Valencia is less than 90 minutes’ drive away.
- The accommodation has a unique character. Older style hotel with very clean rooms. The staff was really helpful and friendly. Tasty, simple, hearty food served on the premises.
- Está cerca del centro de Llucena y el personal es buena gente y facilitador.
- Todo en su conjunto fue de nuestro agrado, no habíamos estado nunca en ese pueblo, pero volveremos a la localidad y al hotel.
- el trato fue muy correcto,el personal muy amable,todo muy limpio,calidad precio muy bien y recomiendo la opcion de incluir la cena,valio la pena, todo muy bueno y los camareros muy amables
- La atención tanto de Ana con Joaquin los dueños excelente y los desayunos geniales. Muy recomendable. Las vistas desde la habitación precioso todo genial.
Hotel Restaurante Verdia
Located in the small village of Suera, Hotel Restaurant Verdià features original stone walls and wooden beams. Rooms at this hotel offer air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.Hotel Verdià features rustic-décor rooms, with a TV and private bathroom.
The restaurant serves local Mediterranean cuisine including a variety of meats, fruits and fresh vegetables.Surrounded by forest of holm oaks and pines this hotel is close to Sierra de Espadà Nature Park. The area is ideal for cycling and hiking activities. Car rental service is also available at this hotel.Hotel Restaurante Verdià is located 19 mi from Castellón and only 25 minutes’ drive from the beach.
Very nice host who, despite not speaking English, was very helpful, patient and willing to communicate with hands and feet.
Room very clean, bathroom contained a whirl pool.
Some smaller hikes (with many ruins to see) starting in the village. The village itself has 2 small shops.
The restaurant offered 3 course menus which was too much for one person.
Jose is an amazing host. Really relaxed and friendly. Thanks for feeling home away of home.
Food was really good and the vino de la casa as well:-) Good hotel with a good allover price.
- I really appreciated all the support and advise about the mountains around. Although I was travelling for work I had a couple of free hours and wanted to explore the beautiful surroundings with a run in the mountains. The owner was very helpful, gave me a map and lots of details about the itinerary I had in mind.
- The staff was very friendly, made all their best to create our stay unforgettable. The dinner in the restaurant was high level. I would recommend for my friends.
- The staff were wonderful, helpful and cheerful. Nothing was too much trouble. He even advised the route to take to the airport to avoid toll charges
- Very nice host who, despite not speaking English, was very helpful, patient and willing to communicate with hands and feet.
Hotel Onda Castellón
This recently renovated, affordable hotel is located just 20 minutes from the beach in Onda, a town famous for its ceramic industry.Whether you are traveling for business or vacation, the hotel can cater to your needs. It is the ideal setting for conferences and meetings. There is also plenty to see and do for vacationing guests, from the Benicassim beach to the Sierra Espadan nature park, the natural history and ceramic museums to Onda Castle. El Madrigal, home stadium of the famous CF Villarreal, is also found nearby.The hotel is only 20 minutes from the city of Castellón and just a one hour drive from Valencia Airport.Check out the special rates available for advance bookings.
- The staff were really friendly and spoke English, making everything very easy. Off street parking. The room was a good size with a comfortable bed, good quality linen and pillows. The bathroom was clean with good quality towels. The shower had good water pressure and good quality bath gel/shampoo. The wifi worked well. Breakfast was great with cereals, yoghurts, juices, breads, meats, cheese, giant croissants, a selection of yummy cakes and a coffee machine. We really enjoyed our stay.
- Good clean hotel, with friendly staff. A short walk to the town centre.
We were travelling for a show with our dogs and have to say that the hotel was excellent in its attitude towards our need to keep them cool and comfortable!
The hotel itself was excellent, clean and the staff were warm, welcoming and extremely helpful, but not at all intrusive.
The room was very comfortable and had everything we needed. The breakfast, which is included in the price, was far better than some hotels we have stayed in and had to pay!
We will most certainly be back if we are in the area again!
- Staff were excellent. Very friendly and went the extra mile to help us. Spoke english which was a great help.
- Limpio, cerca de donde iba a trabajar. Facilidad de parking y acceso cercano a restaurantes
Top Hotels In Cirat Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cirat Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cirat Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cirat Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!