10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cijuela Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cijuela Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cijuela Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cijuela Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cijuela Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cijuela Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cijuela Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cijuela Andalucía:
Set next to Granada Airport and the A92 Motorway, Hotel Marinetto is a 20-minute drive from the city center. It offers an à la carte restaurant and rooms with air conditioning.Hotel Marinetto has simple, traditional décor throughout. Each of its rooms has a TV, desk and heating.The Marinetto serves traditional Andalusian cuisine including meat and seafood dishes. There is also a café-bar, where free Wi-Fi is available.Granada’s famous Alhambra can be reached in 30 minutes by car. Sierra Nevada National Park is approximately 31 mi away.
- The staff were very nice. Nice hot water in the shower. Spotless room. Very convenient location if you have your own car as the hotel is immediately off the autovia. 30 minutes drive the The Alhambra. Just under two hours drive to Cordoba. The food in the restaurant was excellent, especially the grilled calamari.
- The Hotel is ideally situated just a 5 minute drive from Granada airport. Clean room and an excellent restaurant.
- The room was absolutely perfect, tv, controllable air conditioning, an suite all very clean and functional. My room gave me a great view of the mountains. After my day travelling the hotel was only 10 mins from the airport by taxi which was a relief ☺
- Accommodation is 5 minutes from the airport. The room was very clean and staff, even though hardly speaking English, incredibly helpful. We learned that you don’t need to speak the same language but if there is a will there is a way… and that was certainly our experience.
- Restaurant exceeded expectation, great value for money evening meal and breakfast.
Situated just 2 miles from the airport and 4 miles from the center of Granada, this is a functional, a newly built hotel with easy access to the A-92 road.
- The lobby & room were fine but for a hotel so convenient to the airport it was interesting there was basically no one there. The afternoon night desk person spoke not a word of English & when we complained about how cold the room was we got no coherent answer except that there was nothing she could do about it.
- The hotel is very close to the airport and that is why we booked the room there, not expecting anything more of the stay. But the hotel was wonderful, very luxurious, comfortable, we got a proper spacious suite with a jacuzzi, two TVs and many others perks that you don’t expect. The diner in the cafeteria downstairs was also OK, abundant and affordable.
- Buen hotel y recomendable. Ventanas pequenñas. Lugar agradable. Cerca pueblo.
- Another hotel with a huge bed for a single traveller, really comfortable, very modern spacious bathroom. Large breakfast/dining room, reasonable food selection. Very easy to find even without satnav.
- proximity to autovia. lady working in cafeteria was excellent.
Albenzaire Hotel Asador
Albenzaire Hotel Asador offers air-conditioned rooms with private balconies and free Wi-Fi, as well as an on-site grill restaurant. Granada is just a 20-minute drive from Fuensanta.Rustic-style rooms have private bathrooms with free toiletries and each one has a flat-screen TV. Albenzaire also offers a children’s play area and free private parking.Asador Restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes and specializes in grilled meats. There is also a café and bar.The hotel is very well connected, located just off the A92 Motorway and 7.5 mi from Granada Airport. Both Sierra Nevada National Park and the Mediterranean Coast can be reached in around an hour by car.
- The room is big and clean. Tv is nice and staff very friendly
- Good location,only one night stop,but very comfortable.
- clean, silent room, good comfort, close by Granada rural setting, nice restaurant, good internet
- Just of the A-92. It was raining a lot and we had a covered space to park. We arrived late and the reception lady waited for us.
- Nice and quaint but with Aircon ìn bedroom..Good food & wine.
Hotel Corona de Atarfe
Easily accessible from the A92 and A44 Motorways, Hotel Corona de Atarfe is located in Atarfe, 5.6 mi outside Granada. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV.Corona de Atarfe has a breakfast room, where a continental breakfast, buffet-style, is served.You can drive to the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort within 45 minutes. The Tres Juanes Hermitage, located 10 minutes’ drive away, offers views of the Vega de Granada and the mountains.The Corona de Atarfe is 10 minutes’ drive from Granada’s Federico García Lorca Airport, and free public parking is available nearby. There is also easy access to Granada from Atarfe Train Station, which is 5 minutes’ walk away.
- It was a cold night but the heating worked great and the bed blanket was very warm and comfortable.
- The decoration of room red and white was so cosy and romantic the location i found it perfect away from the coas of city center and in very quite good quality area ,the stuff very friendly we asked for iron machine to iron our clothes and they helped us within second , the wifi is so good and the cleannes of the room and everything is so great and i loved the mint smell in the room .
- The accommodation was adequate for our one night stay. The host was very nice and helpful, providing us with all the information needed. We were very pleased with the restaurant recommended; someone from the restaurant gave us a lift there and back as it was within 15-20min walking distance and one of us had a foot injury.
- Bed Very comfortable. ,On Saturday night I wanted to go to a restaurant, The Hotel recommended a restaurant, .However this restaurant was 15 minute walk ,it was 3 degrees below freezing, The Hotel receptionist contacted the Restaurant manager , He drove to our hotel collected us and when we finished our beautiful meal he drove us back to the Hotel. Exceptional Hospitality.
- Excelent service, friendly & helpful staff, good brekfasts.
Located a 10-minute drive from Granada Airport, Hotel Paraíso offers a 24-hour reception and free private parking. The spacious, air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a balcony.The Paraíso Hotel’s restaurant serves traditional cuisine, including rice with lobster and grilled vegetables with foie gras. There is also a snack bar with a terrace, where you can enjoy sandwiches and tapas.Each bright room at Hotel Paraíso has simple décor and a private bathroom with basic toiletries. Some rooms also have a seating area.Located just off Andalucia’s A92 Motorway, the hotel is a 20-minute drive from Granada city center. Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is 25 mi away, and Malaga can be reached within an hour’s drive.
- It had a Tesla supercharger that I could use. That’s about all
I always speak as I find.
Excellent location. Clean room. Comfortable Bed. Hot water. Good restaurant. Friendly staff. This was my second stay in six months. Great value. I will be back.
Comfortable bed with excellent bedding. Good quality towels.
I travel this route regularly and this will be my first choice.
- Clean. Big rooms. Bed and towels were change everyday. Friendly staff. 24h bar and restaurant. Decent food if you choose simple stuff.
Well all good …but no English spoken AT ALL …unfortunate for me as I left some clothes in the bathroom …have been in touch but not sure if I will be understood.
( you might say I should speak the language! I’ve lived in Spain. Three years and am trying to learn the language)
Breakfast a little strange to English travelers!
Hotel Las Yucas
The Hotel Las Yucas in Atarfe, close to the A-92 motorway, offers easy access to Granada Airport and a popular restaurant. It has free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking.The rooms in Las Yucas all have air conditioning, heating and TV. They also have an attached bathroom and a work desk. One child up to 10 years can stay for free when using existing bedding.Las Yucas has an attractive restaurant offering innovative dishes using seasonal produce. It features a traditional menu and daily chef specials. In the bar-café you can find tapas and pintxos, as well as cakes and ice cream.This accommodations also offers a children’s playground called La casa del chef Yuco including a trampoline, basketball and football courts.Atarfe is about 4.3 mi from Granada and about 10 minutes’ drive from Granada Airport. The Sierra Nevada natural park is about 12 mi away.
- Hotel was great,, amazing bed, clean, the only thing I did not like was that they need more staff,, they work hard in that place!!!
- Buena situación. Hotel muy económico. Muy confortable. Volveré más veces
- La entrada al hotel estaba preciosa con la decoración de navidad. El restaurante y el hall están muy bien. El acceso para la autovía es bastante bueno. En general la estancia fue muy corta, pero justo lo que necesitaba
- Quizás la cama , pero la política de trabajo la noto un tanto desorganizada
- El personal muy atento, cerca del destino que visitábamos. Alojamiento recomendado.
Casa del Trigo
Casa del Trigo is located in the historical town of Santa Fe, 10 minutes’ drive from Granada and its airport. Set in a 19th-century building, it features free Wi-Fi and a terrace with a hot tub.Rooms at the Trigo are spacious and offer contemporary décor with wooden flooring and furnishings. Each room has air conditioning and a TV.The Casa del Trigo serves a buffet breakfast every morning. The hotel has a café serving drinks and snacks.The hotel has easy access to Granada’s tourist attractions including the Alhambra and the Albaycín. The Sierra Nevada Mountains can be reached in around 45 minutes, by car and the Costa del Sol’s beaches are within 43 mi of Santa Fe.
- Very friendly and compassionate staff. Always helpful, even after having checked out.
- Central location, short Bus ride into Granada, clean, warm, friendly staff.
The staff were amazing, recommended somewhere local to eat that was traditional.
Moved us to another room to help with road, machine noise . So helpful.
- Travelling by motorcycle. A gem of a hotel in a small town close to Granada. Authentic Spanish with helpful friendly staff. Recently refurbished. Secure parking.
- Good for parking and personal are nice and helpful.
Hotel Santa Fe
This hotel is located in Santa Fé, just 13 minutes’ drive from Granada City Center. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and a private balcony.Hotel Santa Fe has a bright café-restaurant serving traditional Andalusian food. The hotel also offers free parking.Staff at reception can help reserve tickets to the stunning Alhambra Palace, or ski passes for Sierra Nevada, located 50 minutes’ drive away.The Santa Fe has great access to the A-92 and A-44 Motorways. Federico García Lorca Airport is just 1.9 mi away. A shuttle service is available on request.
- The facility met my basic needs of a hotel near the airport for early airport departure. However, when I got there I had to locate the host that was busy attending another hotel responsibility. Once she attended to me, she was very helpful regarding requesting the assistance of calling a taxi for early morning airport departure. The hotel did not have an elevator. Therefore I had to haul my luggage up two flights of stairs. Rather challenging. Oh, and there was no one to assist me with my luggage up the stairs. Luckily I am a pretty strong woman and was able to manage. However, if you are someone who needs extra help, you are on your own.
- The Hotel was next to a main road but it was quiet inside. The rooms were very basic but very clean and comfortable. Its about 15 min outside of Granada Central so you will need a car. There is a restaurant in the property so you can eat dinner or lunch there if you like. The parking is under the hotel with access to the garage off the lobby. Overall, I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting good value for an overnight stay.
- My usual overnight stop when travelling to/via Granada airport.
- Underground parking. Easy location for Granada airport.
- The parking was good to have. Overall experience normal.
Hotel Reyes Ziries
Hotel Reyes Ziries is located right by the A92 Motorway, only 3.1 mi from Granada and 7.5 mi from Granada Federico García Lorca Airport. Free WiFi is provided. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms at Hotel Reyes Ziries have air conditioning, TV, telephone and a private bathroom with bath or shower.Hotel Reyes Ziries’s restaurant offers buffet meals, and there is also a bar and a large garden area. The 24-hour front desk can book tickets and offer tourist information.Hotel Reyes Ziries is only 2,650 feet from the connection with the N-323 and 26 mi from the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Granada-Jaén Airport, 8.1 mi from the property.
- Hotel located close to the highway – it was quiet though – from which You can reach city center within 20 minutes drive – well when You intend to avoid the busy streets. Receptionists was very helfpful – described and advised us how to book the tickets to Alhambra, room was just ok. for sleeping – exactly which we wanted.
- Beds were comfortable except we ordered a double and they were 2 singles put together.
- Out of the way nothing to do would have to drive everywhere
- El servicio del personal muy amable y la fachada y fácil aparcamiento (ya que se encuentra alejado de la ciudad).
- La atención al cliente fue agradable, el hotel esta limpio.
BS Principe Felipe
One of our top picks in Albolote.In the heart of the Betic Mountains, just a 5-minute drive from Granada, the Principe Felipe Hotel offers modern rooms with balconies. It has free Wi-Fi and on site garage parking.Hotel Principe Felipe offers air conditioned rooms with hardwood floors and private bathrooms with hairdryers. They also have large mirrors and a desk.The staff in the 24-hour front desk will be happy to help organize car rental, as well as baggage storage.The hotel’s coffee shop is open all day, and serves snacks as well as drinks. The Principe Felipe’s restaurant offers Spanish and regional dishes.The hotel is located in Albolote, just 350 feet from the Juncaril commercial district. It is less than a 15-minute drive from Granada-Jaén Airport.
- The receptionist was very kind and give us a lots of useful informations. So all stars for staff. The hotel room was clean and spacey. The location is ok for one night stay.
- i booked this hotel because i was visiting alhambra,on booking.com says it’s 5miles away but in reality is more than 15miles;ended up paying a fortune to the taxi driver.will make sure not to book with this site again
Very clean hotel, good location.
Hotel staff was very kind and helpful!
Bed was really comfortable!
- The staff were fantastic, couldn’t have been more helpful and very friendly.
Quite and clean rooms. Friendly staff. Free parking space around the Hotel.
Few restaurants, bars and supermarket close to the hotel.
Connected by public transport (buses) with Granada center from morning to 11pm.
Top Hotels In Cijuela Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cijuela Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cijuela Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cijuela Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!