10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cihuri La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Cihuri La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cihuri La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cihuri La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cihuri La Rioja. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cihuri La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cihuri La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cihuri La Rioja:
Located in Casalarreina, Hotel Entrerailes offers a garden. This 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms contain a coffee machine, while selected rooms also feature a terrace and others also feature garden views. All guest rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property. At Hotel Entrerailes you’ll find a restaurant serving Local cuisine. A gluten-free option can also be requested.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 31 miles from the accommodation, while Haro is 4.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 36 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hospedería Señorío de Casalarreina
The Hospederia Señorío de Casalarreina is a great place to stay while exploring the Rioja Region. The impressive stone building dates from the 16th-Century and has many original features such as wall paintings and wooden ceilings.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. The spacious rooms have hydro-massage baths and antique furniture.The hotel also offers a range of therapies, including massage and wine therapy. It can also arrange wine-tasting courses.The Señorío de Casalarreina also has pretty grounds. The local wine can be enjoyed in the hotel bar, and it is easy to organize trips to local vineyards.
Beautiful structure in a very quiet town just minutes from Haro where there are tons of wineries.
Wonderful beds and linens.
- Historical sense about the property. Beautiful church. Staff was helpful and friendly.
- Everyhting was good, we really enjoyed our stay. The facilities were a bit outdated but that fits the environment. Bed was comfortable, breakfast was good and that was exactly what were looking for.
- Magnificent XV century building, very nice decoration and renovations.
- Very traditional, lovely building and location, great rooms and super breakfast
- Beautiful structure in a very quiet town just minutes from Haro where there are tons of wineries.
Hotel Teatrisso in Cuzcurrita-Río Tirón has a garden and a shared lounge. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers free shuttle service and a tour desk. Certain units at the property include a terrace with a garden view.At the hotel, every room has a desk. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and some accommodations at Hotel Teatrisso have a balcony. The rooms will provide guests with a minibar.A continental or buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.The accommodation has a playground. You can play ping pong and darts at Hotel Teatrisso, and the area is popular for skiing and cycling.Haro is 7 miles from the hotel. Vitoria Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- This place is wonderful, only made better by the delightful owner and host, Laura. She clearly loves the area, gave very helpful suggestions for what to do. Easy drive to explore other towns nearby. Her breakfast is amazing!! The best we had in our 2 weeks in Spain.
- Amazing host! Lara welcomed us to her beautiful hotel with open arms. This is an awesome hotel and beautifully decorated. The AC and wifi both worked great. Breakfast was great. There’s a nice outdoor patio, a lounge, and an honor bar which was very nice. The room was spacious and comfortable–great bed, great towels, a mini-fridge in the room. electrical outlets were on both sides of the bed. There’s even a small desk. The bathroom is spacious with a great shower. Lara helped us with maps, tours, restaurants, historic towns to visit, and wineries. The beautiful little village is quite sleepy so be prepared to enjoy a quiet and relaxing stay. The restaurants were closed on Sundays so be prepared for that. I could not imagine a more enjoyable stay and I would stay here again without hesitation.
The hotel was such a surprise…beautifully decorated by the proprietors, Laura and Jose in a theater-themed way that is hard to explain but better enjoyed when there. Each of the 12 rooms are individually decorated and the common areas are to be enjoyed. Highly recommend this hotel as a staging hotel to the Rioja wine region. In addition, if you have the opportunity to stay there, for a small amount on one evening Jose provides a historical overview of the history of the hotel and is followed by a very generous wine tasting and local snacks. Not to miss.
The town is very small and unassuming…but I’m sure it also has its individual surprises that unfortunately we did not stay long enough to uncover.
- Exceptional family boutique hotel owned by delightful locals Laura and José. They have paid great attention to detail in restoring this 17th century mansion house into an amazing 3 star hotel. Each of the 12 spacious bedrooms has a theatrical theme (having been amongst other uses, a former theatre). Our room was immaculate with a very comfortable bed and excellent power shower. The quality buffet breakfast was superb with freshly prepared fruit, pastries, cooked eggs, choice of local bread and excellent coffee or herbal teas. Thank you Laura and José for such an enjoyable four night stay at your special home.
- Fantastic host! Obviously loves her job and it shows in the warmth of the reception.
Posada de Sajazarra
This restored 19th-century inn offers charming rooms with antique furniture, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV. It is 31 mi from Logroño, in La Rioja region.Posada de Sajazarra has original stone walls and wooden beams. Rooms are individually decorated, and each has a private bathroom with a range of toiletries and a hairdryer.The Posada’s interior courtyard opens onto the lounge, where you can find information about the area. Local Sajazarra wines are sold on site, and staff can provide more information about visits to nearby wine cellars, as well as wine tasting.Haro, Rioja Wine Capital is a 14-minute drive from Posada de Sajazarra. Free parking can be found nearby, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is a 35-minute drive away.
- A very special place, very nice hosts, great stop in the wine country.
- The innkeeper’s sense of style and their warmth and friendliness!
The host, Berta and her husband, were extremely helpful advising us of winery options, restaurants, etc. Very nice people who have restored this old small inn with unique tiles, woodwork, furniture, etc which makes it cozy, romantic, historical and comfortable.
the only restaurant/bar in town is around the corner, but excellent.
- The decor and the way the whole property has been so well and sympathetically restored. Great hosts, and set in a very nice and well kept village.
The whole experience, friendly owners, the wonderful town.
Cannot praise it enough, a real jem.
A good Base to explore the Rioja Valley,
Hotel Los Agustinos
Originally a 14th-century convent, this beautiful, historic building now offers unique accommodations in the La Rioja region. Rooms are set around an impressive central lounge area with a glass roof. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Individually decorated rooms at Los Agustinos come with satellite TV, and air conditioning.They also include a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Located in Haro, the hotel is approximately 30 minutes’ drive from both Logroño and Vitoria-Gasteiz. Bilbao and the coast can be reached within an hour, by car.Creative Riojan cuisine is available in the El Claustro de Los Agustinos restaurant and bistro. The hotel also offers room service.Los Augustinos includes a business center with a free computer and internet connection. Guests also have free access to a fitness center located 350 feet from the hotel.
- Perfect location in Haro. Unfortunately we arrived late and had an early appointment so were not able to take advantage of meals or exploring the area. Staff very helpful with parking and all questions. Room had nice view of historic winery across the street. Other rooms look into the covered elegant courtyard.
- The hotel is very elegant and centrally located. The staff was helpful and courteous, and the breakfast was delicious.
- Very nice place to stay – thick walls, so rooms were nice and quiet. Close to centre of town and walking distance to bodegas.
- The property is lovely and well-located – 2 blocks from the bus station and 2 blocks from the old town’s main plaza, an easy 10-minute walk to nearby bodegas. In addition to the large and pleasant covered courtyard and restaurant, there’s a very small and cozy bar run by a delightful lady named Vega … she should give hospitality lessons to the front desk staff!
- Haro is in a great location for visiting the wineries in La Rioja.
Wine & Soul Suites
Located in Haro, Wine & Soul Suites provides accommodations with seating area. Complimentary WiFi is available.The accommodations come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries, while the kitchen features an oven, a microwave and a toaster. A balcony with city views is offered in each unit.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The condo hotel offers a hot tub.Logroño is 31 miles from Wine & Soul Suites. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The property is absolutely beautiful.. the location is central to everything.. I loved my stay here!!
- When we arrived at the Wine & Soul, Daniel was already there to check us in. He showed us how to use the LockUp App for the building and room. The Crianz room was just renovated and looked great. We felt like home in this suite. Daniel gave us several recommendations on places to eat and wineries to visit. He also introduced us to a friend of his (Christina with Enoviajes) that does individual or small group tours. She did an outstanding job on exposing us to things that we would never have seen with a big tour. Several people that we met during the wine tours, were staying out of town (over an hour away) and wished they knew about this place earlier in their trip. Outstanding place and very close to the town square!
- Right in the heart of Haro. Close to wineries. The owner was extremely friendly and helpful showing us directions and various places to visit. The design of the rooms are first class and modern making it the perfect place to stay in the area.
The apartment was brand new and very stylish. Our host Daniel was superb!
Haro, the town is lovely and we had some great food and great wine.
- Daniel gave us an upgrade to the Grande Suite. It was gorgeous! We felt very special during our stay because it was so lovely. He was very helpful in advising us in advance on parking prior to arriving, and informed us well on all our queries on the area. Just wonderful!
Hotel Arrope is located in the town of Haro, in the La Rioja region, renowned for its wine. It has large grounds with a deck and offers free Wi-Fi.All rooms at the Arrope Hotel come with a private bathroom with shower. There is also a TV and a radio in each room.The Hotel Arrope has a bar-restaurant with an extensive wine cellar, serving food and drinks all day. Set-course meals can be ordered in advance.The hotel organizes excursions to vineyards as well as spa visits. They also organize trips to local landmarks and outdoor activities.Haro is known for its wine festival, which takes place on June 29th. It also contains places of interest such as the Church of Santo Tomás and the Basilica of Nuestra Señora de la Vega. Haro is 22 miles from Vitoria and Logroño.
- We stayed in the attic which sounded dreary but it was a late booking and all that was available. What a pleasant surprise! Very roomy, charming decor, new remodel or addition. Very happy wit our stay. Anna gave us a lovely welcome
- The staff was very helpful in arranging winery tour reservations and dinner reservations. The people staffing the front desk frindly and knowable.
- The wine is breathtakingly good. Breakfast was excellent. The hotel is quiet and small.
- Big room, comfortable and clean, fast wifi, free parking nearby
- The hotel is very well located in the city centre of the town. The reception was warm and professional. The room we received was very charming, comfortable and spotlessly clean, with good wifi signal.
Ciudad de Haro
This traditionally styled, grand hotel is located in the northern Spanish vineyards surrounding historical Haro. It features a large pool with sun terrace, landscaped gardens, snack bar, à la carte restaurant and café.All of the old-style rooms at Ciudad de Haro include air conditioning, TV and private bathroom with free toiletries. Some have a separate seating area with sofa or chairs and coffee table.The 24-hour front desk can advise on activities in the Rioja Alta area.Logroño is 27 mi and Logroño-Agoncillo Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- we did not eat at the hotel but the room was A1 and we slept very well. Prices were very lowwe had several cups of coffee and a glass of La Rioja blanco (@euro 1.20 unbelievable!)
- Good place, fairly good location if you have a car. Friendly staff.
- Large spacious rooms that were clean and very well decorated. Very happy with this property and would return. Easy to get to and from the city center and great staff that were super helpful and pleasant.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. I cannot understand why this hotel was not busier. It is in an excellent location for an overnight stop and only 2 hours drive to Santander. Excellent value for money and very comfortable.
- if you are driving is perfect otherwise is quite far from the town centre
Hospedería Palacio de Casafuerte
With good access to the AP68 Motorway, this beautiful 15th-century building is located in Zarratón in La Rioja. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Hospedería Palacio de Casafuerte feature charming, traditional décor. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and an iPod docking station.La Rioja is well known for its food and wine, and the Palacio’s restaurant serves traditional regional food and wine. There is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in La Rioja. There is a Vía Verde Cycling Route nearby.The town of Haro is 10 minutes’ drive from the Palacio, and you can drive to Logroño in around 35 minutes. Vitoria-Gasteiz Airport is a 50-minute drive away.
- Very nicely renovated historical building, comfortable ,close to vineyards, historical cities and sites, friendly and helpful owners , a good restaurant in the hotel.
- Daniel was great. Helpful-made sure we were comfortable . Great value for the region. We had dinner at hotel and it was fabulous! Not sure why the rating isn’t higher? We generally stay at 5 star hotels-)
- We loved everything about this place. Its a family run place, and the owner told us how they renovated over 11 years – and you can tell. Everything is perfect. The rooms are beautiful, well appointed and comfortable. The service was excellent. The restaurant is super delicious – and they had gluten free options. We enjoyed breakfast each morning and it was made with love by the mother and son. They also took the time to give us recommendations in the area. We loved it – and will definitely be back if travels bring us to Rioja again.
This is a historic property in the center of a small town in the Rioja wine valley. The history goes all the way back to the 11th century and the family who owns it have spent years making it exceptional.
Every room is done perfectly with beautiful furniture and gracious amenities. Great art on the walls and comfortable rooms to read, play games, have a drink or chat exist around the hotel.
The adjoining restaurant is amazing. Fantastic food and service and of course a great wine list.
Blanca our server was a delight making both our lunch and dinner even better than it otherwise would have been.
Stay for a day or month you won’t regret it.
- Beautifully restored fifteenth century building with modern conveniences. Lovely family-run establishment. Good base location from which to visit the Rioja region. Quiet little town, so expect to spend more time out of town than in town. The proprietors are terrific. This is a wonderful stay for a couple.
The stylish and modern ETH Rioja is conveniently located 1.2 mi outside Haro, in Spain’s celebrated wine region, La Rioja. The hotel offers a good restaurant with an impressive selection of local wines.The air-conditioned rooms offer a TV, a telephone and a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.The Asador Tinto Restaurant specializes in grilled meat and fish dishes. Gluten-free menus are available upon request.The surrounding area is famous for its vineyards and wineries.The more adventurous of guests can choose from kayaking in the River Ebro, rock climbing and mountain biking, but there are also plenty of cultural experiences such as visiting the medieval monasteries and castles or touring the many wineries and learn about traditional wine-making methods.
The facilities are modern with all you need on hand for accommodation and very good food, evening and breakfast.
Its not a pretty area as on an industrial area but safe and quiet, clean, spacious for parking and easy to find, with other facilities in the town nearby.
- Very nice staff, very clean and comfortable hotel. 10 minute drive to the Haro wineries or a 40 minute walk. Nice food in the bar as well. Allowed me to check out late on Sunday. Although it’s in an industrial park, the inside of the hotel is modern and clean.
- We had a lovely meal in the restaurant, sea bass and French fries with peas. The wine was great too and very reasonably priced.
- Convenient for the autoroute and the town, good parking and easy access. Comfortable bed, clean and adequate. Very helpful staff and good quality food and wine. Would use again in transit to Bilbao or Santander. Also good for a wine tasting trip with easy access to the Bodegas and Wine Merchants. Haro is a good centre for the Alta Rioja region
- Good air conditioning safe parking good value restaurant
- The facilities are modern with all you need on hand for accommodation and very good food, evening and breakfast.
Top Hotels In Cihuri La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cihuri La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cihuri La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cihuri La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!