10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cieza Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cieza Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cieza Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cieza Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cieza Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cieza Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cieza Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cieza Murcia:
Hotel San Sebastián Hospedería
Set in Cieza’s historic center, Hotel San Sebastián Hospedería features rooms with free Wi-Fi, a café and a 24-hour reception. It offers easy access to the A3 Motorway.The hotel maintains the building’s original façade and staircase. Each of its air-conditioned rooms has simple, modern décor. There is a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Restaurants and bars can be found in the center of Cieza, within 1,650 feet of the hotel.The center of Murcia is just over 30 minutes’ drive from the San Sebastián. Albacete is approximately 68 mi away.
- I would stay here again, as it is very central, but the atmosphere is a little cold . The room was clean and tidy.
- Very good and comfortable for one night stay. Excellent view from the room.
- Good location for a 1 night stopover. The local bar was a great place to visit and the experience enhanced because Spain were playing in the World Cup.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Hotel in excellent position. Breakfast excellent.
- The hotel was modern with traditional features , clean and room had fantastic views. Staff were very helpful and friendly .
Casa de La Campana
Located just outside Cieza in Murcia, this country house has a charming garden with hammocks, an outdoor pool and a fruit orchard. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony.The rooms at Casa de la Campana feature an LED TV, free Wi-Fi and great views of the orchard and the River Segura. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Casa de la Campana offers a daily breakfast of fresh, local produce including fruits from the orchard. There is an attractive terrace where you can enjoy a barbecue or a drink in the sun.You can drive to central Cieza in around 12 minutes from the hotel. With good access to the A-30 Motorway, you can drive to Murcia in 45 minutes. Murcia-San Javier Airport, the Mar Menor Lagoon and La Manga are 1.5 hours’ drive away.
- A brilliant place, like staying in paradise. The owner was so helpful and certainly went the extra mile.
- Wonderful location, Eden like garden surrounding the property, lovely atmosphere.
Beautiful old style Spanish accommodation in the Ricote Valley close to the recommended tourist routes.
March is the best time for the beautiful peach blossom.
- le cadre était magnifique, un peu difficile à trouver
- La casa d la campana nos encantó, las habitaciones son amplias y están limpísimas. El enclave que lo rodea es muy bonito, se nota que está muy cuidado. la piscina imprescindible en verano por el calor que hace en esta zona. El desayuno fenomenal, nos quedamos con ganas d probar la comida, pero como íbamos a una boda lo dejamos para la próxima. Volveremos!
This stylish, new urban spa hotel allows guests to relax and rejuvenate in the heart of Archena, a town known for its healing warm springs.The whole property has been designed in a fashionable, contemporary style, making it a unique venue set in peaceful surroundings. Guests can enjoy a session in the sauna, Turkish bath or hot tub for an extra charge.The town’s famous historic spa is located 1,000 feet away from the property. From the Hyltor, guests can admire fantastic views of the surrounding Ricote Valley. The hotel lies to the north of the regional capital of Murcia, a 15-minute drive away.
- Disappointed that the spa facilities were not included in the price but an extra €10 per person for a one hour slot. There was no clean towels provided after the room was made up and the pillow cases were creased and the bed not really made up properly. The blinds were quite tatty at the sides. We chose it because of the spa facilities which we’d hoped to make use of but with the extra cost and only being able to use it for an hour it hardly seemed worth it. It was pleasant enough and the breakfast was plentiful although on our second morning there were more guests so lots of food was missing. I saw one kitchen staff replacing the cold meats twice but I had to ask about more scrambled eggs because they obvously weren’t going to bring out fresh. Overall it was ok but let down by the issues mentioned.
- Was recommended by hotel to go to International Restaurant across the road for evening dinner. II assume because of the time of year, but it was absolutely excellent, and would go back to both hotel and restaurant again.
- The staff were very friendly. The location was good for the Balneario and restaurants. The spa was small but good. Massage was very good.
- Comfy bed pillows, friendly staff, warm and cosy room, excellent Spa facilities.
- A great hotel – staff were very accommodating, food was lovely. Excellent spa facilities as really cheap to use.
Hotel La Parra
Hotel La Parra lies by Villarias Park in Archena, just 0.9 mi from the Archena Spa. It has a lovely garden, free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Hotel La Parra’s rooms are set on 2 floors in the center of Archena. They all include air conditioning, heating and a work desk. Rooms are all en suite.There is a restaurant and a coffee shop. The front porch offers views over the park and the town’s main square.Guests can also enjoy the spacious TV room. A 24-hour reception and tour desk are also available.
- The staff were lovely and went out of their way for us . The Hotel was very clean and we had a beautiful balcony overlooking the square we also couldn’t fault the Location of hotel.
- Perfect location. Impeccable clean. Very friendly and nice personnel.
- Very friendly small family run hotel, right in the town centre.
- It deserves a ten for valu for money. Pity its not updated!
- Friendly welcome. Clean comfortable rooms. Easy drive to thermal baths and walk to bars shops etc
With easy access from the A30 Motorway, TCH Hotel is located in Lorquí, just 15 minutes’ drive from Murcia and 3.1 mi from Molina de Segura. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a work desk, a TV and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the TCH feature parquet floors and modern décor. Each one comes with an iron and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Spanish dishes, and there is a buffet restaurant next door. There is also a café-bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day.In just under an hour you can drive to the Mar Menor, a popular destination for water sports. Murcia’s San Javier Airport is also around 55 minutes’ drive away.
- Anna who worked there was really generous with local knowledge.
- Chosen for location rather than facilities – the hotel was clean and room comfortable if a little small. Restaurant facilities were adequate – choice at breakfast was good enough, dinner menu a little restricted although it was cheap!
- Good value for money and convenient place to stop for a night enroute.
- It’s very clean and well priced. You have to pay double to better it.
- The price of the hotel is excellent. Beating any 3 star and some 4 star hotels. Bar is not expensive and restaurant is again not expensive. The food however is wonderful and presented well. Maybe a hot breakfast could be offered.
Hotel Rural El Molino de Felipe
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Rural El Molino de Felipe is set in a bright villa. Offering views of the Sierra de Espuña Hills, it is less than 0.6 mi from La Cierva Reservoir.Hotel Rural El Molino de Felipe offers attractive rooms and apartments with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Apartments also feature a terrace, seating area and a kitchenette.Set in the countryside outside the village of El Niño, Molino de Felipe has a peaceful setting and features its own flour mill. There is also a small farm.Guests can enjoy homemade breads and jams for breakfast. A dinner service is available upon request and there are also barbecue facilities.Mula and Pliego are within 6.2 mi of the Hotel Rural El Molino de Felipe, while Murcia is approximately 25 mi away.
- Beautiful place run by very helpful family. Ideal place for travelling the via verde. Tranquil and only a short walk from the via verde. Very clean rooms and best breakfast we had whilst travelling.
The location – peaceful/tranquil, beautiful surroundings and views. Home baked bread and home made preserves. Working mill to see. Very nice pool shaded by palm trees.
Very friendly staff.
- It was a great apartment with good facilities. Could have done with blankets in the bedroom!
Beautiful and quiet hotel surronded by nature with a nice swimming pool to relax. The owner was very friendly.
We thought of having booked a room with private bathroom, but we were given an entire apartment on two floors with a kitchen too. The breakfast was very good with a lot of fresh fruit, homemade bread and other things.
- Beautiful views. Good nice accommodation and very clean.
Hotel Villa Ceuti
Located in Ceutimagina Industrial Area, 0.6 mi from Ceuti city center, Hotel Villa Ceuti offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free parking on site. It features a furnished terrace in the surrounding garden.Simply decorated, rooms at Hotel Vila Ceuti have air conditioning and central heating. They all feature a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and desk. The private bathroom comes with hairdryer and bath or shower.The á la carte restaurant inside the property serves traditional Galician dishes made with local produce and special menus are also available on prior request.Hotel Villa Ceuti is 15 minutes’ drive from Molina de Segura and famous Balneario de Archena is 5 mi away. Prestigious international exhibitions are held in the surrounding area around the hotel and you can drive to Murcia Airport in 45 minutes.
- Efficient friendly staff made us feel welcome as always.
- Spacious bedroom and bathroom. Family run and staff helpful. Breakfast In the bar so need to ask for fruit and yoghurt. Food good in restaurant and bar and reasonably priced
- Esta vez pedí 2 habitaciones individuales y el espacio de cada habitación era enorme, muy amplio todo
- Una buena sorpresa para un largo día de trabajo. El personal muy simpático y atento , las habitaciones muy limpias y no faltaba detalle y la comida muy buena , recomendación especial a las croquetas de carrillada y el pisto .
Habitación limpia y amplia
Buen Restaurante en el hotel
Con persona en recepción en las horas nocturnas.
Hospedería Rural Constitución
Hospedería Rural Constitución is located in the historic center of Calasparra, next to the Palacio de la Encomienda Archaeology Museum. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.It offers bright air-conditioned rooms with plasma-screen satellite TV and views of the old town.You can also relax and have a drink in the bar-cafeteria.The Ribera de Cañaverosa Nature Reserve is 6.2 mi away, while Murcia is 43 mi away.
- Hotel is in great location and staff friendly although Tuesday not a good night to stay as lots places shut ,
It was conveniently located for our needs
The staff were very friendly and helpful
The breakfast was included and there was plenty of it if you requested more
As we spoke very little Spanish we felt the staff made extra effort to communicate with us and helped us to use their language too.
Extra effort went into providing us with our preferences at breakfast time.
All in all, a very comfortable and welcoming stay. Would revisit.
- It was my second visit in 12 months. The location is perfect, and is central for the annual fiesta.
- The hotel is in the old part of a delightful town. It looks great from the outside. Local people were friendly. We had the best tapas ever in La Tosca bar a few 100 yards away.
Hotel Mesón del Moro
Featuring Rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hotel Meson del Moro has its own restaurant. Set 1.2 mi outside Abarán, it offers easy access to the A30 Motorway.The Meson del Moro’s air-conditioned rooms have simple décor and wooden floors. All accommodations has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a selection of traditional Spanish cuisine in the Meson’s restaurant. There is also a bar.The neighboring towns of Cieza and Blanca are within 10 minutes’ drive of the Meson, while Sierra de la Pila Park is just 5.6 mi away. The center of Murcia and the beaches surrounding Cartagena can be reached within 1 hour by car.
- Friendly staff, offered place to safely store our bicycles.
- Habitación sencilla pero muy confortable. La cama y almohadas muy muy cómodas y baño reformado. Nada de ruido. Buen descanso.
- La cama era comodísima, la habitación muy amplia y muy luminosa.
- La habitación sencilla pero limpia y acogedora. La cama cómoda con buen colchón. El baño con artículos de aseo y espaciosa ducha.
La comida muy buena en el restaurante del hotel.
Gente muy amable.
Hotel Alcazar has accommodations in Mula. With a terrace, the property also features a bar. The property provides free WiFi.At the hotel, rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property. The in-house restaurant serves Spanish cuisine.Murcia is 24 miles from Hotel Alcazar. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 65 miles from the accommodation.
- Nice, clean place with very friendly staff. Enjoyed tapas meal at the bar in the evening. The most delicious tapas selection. Very popular spot for locals both at night and in the morning. Would stay again!
- Excellent location if you are cycling the Via Verde.
- la cama: Comodisima. El baño nuevo y todo limpisimo
La amabilidad del personal, desde el recepcionista, camareros y cocinero.
La comida en el hotel fue excelente
- Alojamiento recomendable por su cercanía a nivel personal y por su precio
Top Hotels In Cieza Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cieza Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cieza Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cieza Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!