10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cicero Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Cicero Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cicero Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cicero Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cicero Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cicero Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cicero Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cicero Cantabria:
Hotel Las Ruedas
Hotel Las Ruedas is located 2.5 mi from Laredo’s Salvé Beach. This beautiful building has original stained glass windows and offers rooms with flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Each room at the Las Ruedas Hotel features air conditioning and tiled floors. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.Las Ruedas has a bar and a traditional restaurant, serving characteristic Cantabrian cuisine. Staff at reception can arrange car or bike rental and provide information about the region.Located in the Cantabrian countryside between Laredo and Santoña, the hotel is a 2-minute drive from the A8 Motorway. Santander is 28 mi away and Bilbao is 37 mi away. Las Ruedas offers free private parking.
The restaurant served exceedingly good local food. Very good wines.
A good sign was that most of the customers were local.and well known to each other
- Good location when you travel by car. Within driving distance of the beaches and trails. Friendly staff and good breakfast. Good value for money.
- Comfortable, good breakfast. Good location. Excellent restaurant.
- Short trip from Santander ferry port. Parking for motorcycle was good. Great food in the restaurant. Room clean and tidy. Staff helpful and friendly.
- Private parking, close access to major routes to Santander/Bilbao. Breakfast. Close to beaches of Laredo and adjacent towns. Close to the hills inland too. Great price.
- The restaurant served exceedingly good local food. Very good wines.
Hotel Los Nogales
Set in the tranquil coastal town of Noja, this hotel is located only 2,650 feet from a sandy beach and provides a peaceful, natural setting for your holiday break.Enjoy a long stroll along the tranquil, untouched beaches of this local area. You can explore the steep cliffs and forests of the region, as well as the stunning beaches. Famous for its fishing industry, you can still enjoy excellent seafood in the restaurants of Noja, all of which are only a short walk from the hotel.The hotel has a swimming pool where you can cool off after a sunbathe on the terrace during the hot summer months. This is a seasonal hotel, open from June to September. Air conditioning bears a surcharge and is available on prior request.
- We were linking up with family and found the hotel ideal- friendly, comfortable and laid back. We were a bit taken aback by how little English the staff spoke, and the same applied to the whole area, restaurants, bars,etc. So take a good phrase book and a nice smile, and you will get by!
- La atención del personal de recepción. La habitación con todos detalles y el baño con bañera
- El desayuno .la cama estava bien y estava muy tranquilo el personal muy amables si que estava muy contenta solo un poco lejo de la playa pero bueno bsss
- La ubicación es buena aunque hay un pasito hasta las playas
- Muy buena atención por parte de las recepcionistas del hotel, muy amables.
Set on Sable Beach in Quejo, Hotel Astuy offers rooms and apartments with sea views. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and a restaurant.All simply decorated rooms at Hotel Astuy have free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The Astuy’s restaurant serves a range of Cantabrian cuisine, including seafood dishes. Cafés and bars can be found in the center of Quejo and by the seafront.Noja is 5 mi from the hotel and Bilbao can be reached in an hour by car. Santander and its ferry terminal are 31 mi away.
- great location, super rooms and wonderful lobster paella
- We have been coming to this Hotel on and off for the last 25 years. It was lovely before it was refurbished, now it is amazing.
- This was out of season. It would be impossible to better this hotel at the price we paid. We have paid so much more for so much less elsewhere. However in the season I could imagine this being very different. Parking outside was easy. The cafe bar with easy food was all we needed so didn’t use the restaurant. Room and bathroom fantastic
We have been going to this Hotel since1998 so it has fond memories. The only thing that has changed is the Hotel which has been totally refurbished with the most amazing rooms.
The evening restaurant still offers top class seafood and Paella. The breakfast could do with improvement, most of the staff are friendly but a couple are little frosty.
- We liked ease of parking free outside property or insudevavailabke if needed which we didn’t. We liked the cafe bar which had excellent easy food alongside more traditional restaurant. Lovely staff and the accommodation just could not be better
Gran Hotel Liber & Spa Playa Golf
This spa hotel is located 1,000 feet from Noja’s Ris Beach, 45 minutes’ drive from Santander. It offers rooms with free WiFi.The hotel’s AguaMarinaSpa features a hydrotherapy pool, Scottish showers and hammam. There is also an indoor cascade pool, and for children there is a mini-club.The air-conditioned rooms at Gran Hotel Liber & Spa Playa Golf come with a private balcony, flat-screen TV and fridge. They also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The La Marea Restaurant serves a buffet breakfast every morning and it offers international food for lunch and dinner. The Pleamar Café serves drinks and light meals throughout the day.Cabárceno Nature Park, which is an open-air zoo, is around 45 minutes’ drive away. The hotel is easily accessible from the A8 Motorway.
Very friendly and helpful the managers and staff . We liked the breakfast, cleaning the rooms was performed every day!
The location of the parking and the availability of the parking.
- Comfortable beds. Air conditioned rooms. Bar very good, barman was excellent.
- Location is perfect! The service is very good and all the personnel working there are very kind. It is perfect for holidays!
Location close to the beach, supermarket, hiking area in a quiet area. The buffet-style food is ideal for a family. Specifically if you do not speak the Spanish language, since most/all of the restaurants in Noja are Spanish only.
The nearby beach is very beautiful. Both sand and rocks. And the big variation in views thanks to the tides offers something extra.
A walk from Playa de Ris to Playa Trengandin along the green coast is very worthwhile as well.
The personel was really nice and helpful, greetings for a handsome cook and nice receptionist that checked us in 😉
The spa was great – relaxing!!!
Food was amazing! We had breakfasts included and ordered ourselves a dinner also and it was delicious 😉 we recommend that chocolate cake!
Room looked really nice and clean.
We know that we will come back soon! See you!
- Very friendly and helpful the managers and staff . We liked the breakfast, cleaning the rooms was performed every day!
Hotel Playamar Spa
Hotel Playamar is set on Laredo’s seafront promenade, 500 feet from the yacht club. It offers free WiFi, a spa, and rooftop terrace with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.Modern rooms feature a private terrace and flat-screen TV, heating and a safe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and hydro-massage column.The buffet restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian cuisine in a bright, modern dining room. There is also a bar-cafeteria where drinks and snacks are available.For an extra charge, guests can relax in the Playamar spa, which includes an indoor pool with swan neck water jets.Playamar Hotel has a 24-hour reception. There is easy access to the A8 Motorway and Santander Airport is 27 mi away.
- Bright clean room, recently refurbished bathroom, small balcony with sea view. Helpful staff. Very good continental breakfast buffet with a glass of cava if you wanted !! Hotel is right next to the stunning Salve beach. Quiet at night with just the sound of the waves and the odd few people coming back early hours.
- Right on the beach with amazing views if that’s what you are looking for. The room was comfortable and the shower delightful.
Amazing view from room
Nice and quiet
Nice swimming pool
- The front beach location. The room is nice and the toilet.
- Fabulous location for a quiet break. The rooftop pool is tiny but has great views.
One of our top picks in Isla.Offering views of Isla Bay from its beachside setting, Alfar Hotel features rooms with balconies. Guests can benefit from an indoor swimming pool.Each room at the Alfar has simple décor with wooden floors. All rooms come with cable TV and a private bathroom. Most offer views of the bay.Guests can enjoy traditional Cantabrian cuisine in the Alfar’s restaurant. There is also a café-bar, where free Wi-Fi is available. During the summer months, the hotel’s terrace offers live music.The hotel is just 19 mi from Cabárceno Park, while the beaches at Laredo and Castro-Urdiales can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Pedreña Golf Course is 20 minutes away.Santander is 22 mi from the hotel. You can drive to the Soplao Caves and Bilbao’s Guggenheim Museum in just over an hour.
- Location, by the beach. It is a little bit noisy but it pays off
- Near beaches just few steps 🙂 helpfully staff , car parking
- The staff were extremely helpful and eager to please, nothing was too much trouble. the manager Jorge, went out of his way to ensure that the Rugby Challenge Cup Final was shown on TV in the Bar/cafeteria, although Rugby is very much a minority sport here in Northern Spain. very good value for food & drinks also, excellent.
- Very frlendly staff, helpful and really going the extra mile to help! Nice and big room
- The view is fantastic and there are good viewing points near the hotel.
Hotel Las Olas
One of our best sellers in Noja! Hotel Las Olas is set right on Playa Trengandín Beach, in the Cantabrian resort of Noja, 150 feet from the center. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Each room has wooden floors and simple modern design. Rooms feature a mini-bar, a flat-screen TV, and a desk. Some rooms offer views of the sea. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The Las Olas Hotel serves à la carte meals in its restaurant, which has a seafront terrace. The hotel also offers a café-bar.Guests have free access to a games room that features a Wii console, a chimney, books, and a TV with cable channels.Santander is a 40-minute drive away, while Bilbao can be reached in under an hour. Private parking is available at the hotel.
- Beautiful view from the restaurant. Nice breakfast.
- Although we had to wait for her to come up from the cafeteria, when she arrived the receptionist was very helpful with information about the area. There is a nice seafood restaurant attached (just as well because most of Noja is closed in late September). Breakfast was good, although there was no sign of the cooked items referred to by a previous reviewer. Amazing view of a beautiful beach from the room and public areas.
- great location. lovely dining area a. friendly ataff
I booked this hotel for my husband and two friends we all enjoyed our stay and would love to go again. The receptionist spoke English which was a big help.
All the staff there were helpful, friendly and courteous. The lady who cooked our breakfast to order was very obliging and always tried to please us.
Clean comfortable rooms which were freshened daily. We had a balcony with a side sea view. Good value for money. The hotel restaurant and bar was a really nice place to be with beautiful sea views The fish tapas was definitely above average and scollops gorgeous. We would love to go again
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Hotel is fine and very well located but would benefit from AC in the rooms
Hotel Azcona is located in Noja, a seaside town on Spain’s Cantabrian Coast. Trengandin Beach is 0.8 mi from the property, about a 15-minute walk. It offers an outdoor pool.The hotel features simple rooms and apartments with a TV and private bathroom. It has a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. There is also a variety of restaurants on Noja’s seafront, located 15 minutes’ walk away.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Cantabria. Noja Golf Course is 13 minutes’ walk from the hotel.Santander, where you can find an airport and ferry terminal, is 40 minutes’ drive from Hotel Azcona. Bilbao is around an hour’s drive from Noja.
- The staff was outstanding and world class service. I felt very welcomed and confortable. Breakfast buffet was delicious. I highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again. Thanks a million for making my holidays to Noja unforgettable.
- Good breakfast and short distance to the beach. The bedroom was basic but for a short stay we didn’t need more.
- Excellent staff/varied breakfast choice/tv’s in outside lounge area
It has a small pool outside with chaises-longs (most of them broken thou)
Close to the Camino
- This was a great cheap stay while cycling, great room, perfect shower and clean
This impressive 17th-century palace is located in Solares, 15 minutes’ drive from central Santander. It offers a charming garden, a Baroque chapel and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.The hotel is housed within the Palace of the Marqueses de Valbuena. The elegant rooms at Los Guardeses feature parquet floors and modern décor. Each one comes with a desk and a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.
With good access to the A-8 Motorway, the hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from Santander’s ferry terminal and 10 minutes from the airport. You can drive to the beach in Somo in 18 minutes and Cabárceno Nature Reserve is 6.2 mi away.
- What a great hotel the staff were great very helpful especially at breakfast, which was a delight, lots of bars and restaurants a short walk away. Room was big and very nicely decorated and quiet Outside gardens well tendid. What pleasure to stay there……WILL stay again..
- Receptionist was absolutely fantastic – couldnt have been more helpful!
- Made to feel very welcome, atmosphere within the property
- Style of hotel , very comfortable bed . Breakfast was good .
- Hotel was brilliant.Very clean.We would stay there again
Hotel Los Pasiegos
Hotel Los Pasiegos is located just off the A-8 motorway in Hoznayo, Cantabria. It offers free Wi-Fi, and modern, air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs and views of the Cantabrian countryside.All of the rooms in Los Pasiegos have parquet floors, and some have freestanding hot tubs. In the winter they also have heating.The Los Pasiegos Hotel is about 15 minutes’ drive from Santander Airport. There is free public parking, and a spa just 150 feet from the hotel.The Pasiegos’s restaurant offers delicious Cantabrian dishes, while the café offers a range of home-made cakes.
- Warm welcome . Good value for money. Easy to find 30mins from ferry port. Lots of parking at front or at back . Bustling cafeteria early evening and as it was Saturday the restaurant was full of families with well behaved children . Helpful staff considering our Spanish is limited . We chose Menu del Dia ….that and two glasses of wine and beer totalling approx £32 . We took our dogs and the supplement was approx £5 50 each which we thought was very acceptable. A large superior room on the top (3rd) floor with air con ,spa bath and shower room facing the rear .
- Perfect overnight stopover after getting off ferry
- Location to motorway and parking van and trailer always good.
- Good for one night as we were travelling Cantabria.
- choice of torttia 4 breakfast. or croissant, the tortia filled me up! Good enough 4 us & the dogs BUT we were only passing through. english tv channels, You could do alot worse1
Top Hotels In Cicero Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cicero Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cicero Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cicero Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!