10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cibuyo Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Cibuyo Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cibuyo Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cibuyo Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cibuyo Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cibuyo Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cibuyo Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cibuyo Asturias:
Hotel rural L’Anceo
Hotel rural L’Anceo in Cibuyo features a garden and a terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a shared lounge and a tour desk, along with free WiFi. Rooms are equipped with a patio with a mountain view.All guest rooms at the hotel come with a seating area. Featuring a private bathroom with a hot tub and free toiletries, some rooms at Hotel rural L’Anceo also provide guests with a garden view. The rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a TV and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Hotel rural L’Anceo offers a hot tub. Skiing, cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the hotel can find nearby.Cangas del Narcea is 6 miles from Hotel rural L’Anceo. Asturias Airport is 60 miles from the property.
- Todo fue perfecto. Pudimos hacer una cena temprana (más tarde ese día no había servicio de comedor) con comida casera excelente y viendo anochecer por los ventanales. No os perdáis el excelente vino blanco de cosecha local. La habitación es amplia, bonita, bien equipada, bien iluminada y con todo el mobiliario en perfectas condiciones. Algún gel un poquito especial para la bañera de hidromasaje hubiera sido el remate perfecto. El desayuno es realmente bueno. No es tipo buffet pero más que suficiente, tanto en cantidad como en calidad. Destaca un bizcocho casero muy bueno y una compota de manzana para comerla a cucharadas, pero también se puede pedir salado. De hecho te preguntan el día antes qué tipo de desayuno vas a querer. Los dueños del hotel nos atendieron fenomenal y nos hicieron sentir mejor que en casa.
- La ropa de cama muy suave y confortable, con un nórdico y cuatro tipos diferentes de almohadas. El colchón quizás se hundía un poco hacía la cabeza, pero no era muy incómodo. La sensación de bienestar y de estar entre algodones cuando te acostabas. La dueña, Carmen, me preparó unos desayunos totalmente personalizados aptos para celiacos y otro tipo de intolerancias y/o dietas especiales, como era mi caso. Incluso un día que nos íbamos al Parque Natural de Somiedo nos preparó el almuerzo pues yo tenía el problema de encontrar dónde comer con total seguridad. He de decir que le estoy muy agradecida. De hecho, si elegí este hotel fue por este motivo y no he salido para nada decepcionada.
- La hopitalidad que Dan los dueños al viajero. Tambien la zona en la que se encuentra la casa rodeada de Montañas Verdes. Muy tranquilo pues es lo que ibamos buscando.
- Localización, trato de los dueños(Mari Carmen y Jesus), excelente comida y sobre todo la paz y tranquilidad.
- Bra mat och trevlig atmosfär. Värdinnan Carmen charmig och ville verkligen att vi skulle trivas. Deras egna viner rekommenderas.
Located on the banks of the River Luiña, the Hotel Peñagrande puts you in the heart of the countryside. There is free private parking and a restaurant.All of the rooms have a TV, heating and a full bathroom. Many have views of the surrounding mountains.The Hotel Peñagrande has a bar and restaurant. Here you can try various regional specialties, including wild boar, game and local cheeses.The village of Cangas del Narcea is less than one mile away. There you will find shops and restaurants. The region is popular for outdoor sports, including skiing.
The evening meal was superb.
The staff are attentive and very helpful , we enjoyed speaking broken Spanish with Jose.
Clean room and linen.
Nice waterside walk into town.
- Excellent access to the “Paseo del Vino” (walk along the river into town). Staff friendly and helpful, providing what we wanted for breakfast.
- A good hotel on the outskirts of Cangas de Narcea. A good value overnight location, with its own restaurant.
- El personal muy atento. La habitación limpia y confortable.
- Tiene buen aparcamiento y está ubicado a la entrada de Cangas.
- The evening meal was superb.
Hotel Restaurante Marroncín
Overlooking the river Luiña, Hotel Restaurante Marroncín is set in a pretty country house surrounded by plants and fruit trees. Located in the town of Las Mestas, it offers heated rooms with private bathrooms.The rooms have a modern décor with parquet floors. They feature large windows with river views and a flat-screen TV. Free Wifi is featured in the common areas.Marroncín’s restaurant serves dishes made with local products that are in season. There is also a bar and a furnished terrace, and packed lunches can be provided.Las Mestas is 10 minutes’ drive from Cangas del Narcea, where you will find shops and restaurants. Leitariegos ski slopes are 17 mi from the hotel, and Biosfera de Muniellos Nature Reserve is a 15-minute drive away.
- The geographical location suited our travel plans and it seemed good value
- Maravilloso y súper recomendable. Viajamos en pareja buscando tranquilidad en nochevieja / año nuevo. Nos trataron genial, la habitación muy cómoda, con el río discurriendo bajo nuestra ventana. La cena estupenda, comida casera 100% y estuvieron pendientes de nosotros en todo momento. Muy amables y educados. Un servicio buenísimo tanto en alojamiento como en el restaurante.
- Buen trato por parte de los dueños, las vistas del hotel y su ubicación es de postal. El desayuno estaba muy bueno!!
- El confort, la situación y desde luego el trato de las personas que lo llevan. Todo me ha parecido estupendo. Muy recomendable.
El sitio,Cangas del Narcea y todo su entorno,precioso
Los dueños Charo y Fermín y lola un encanto de personas
Parador de Corias
Located in Cangas del Narcea in Asturias, Parador de Corias is set in an 11th century monastery. It offers an exhibition area including archaeological remains from the original structure.Offering free Wi-Fi, the Parador was restored with contemporary décor. The large and stylish rooms include a flat-screen TV and a unique view of the natural surroundings of Asturias. The spacious private bathroom features a bidet, a bathtub and free toiletries.As a gastronomical reference in this region, the spacious restaurant offers exquisite Spanish cuisine. Parador de Corias also features a fabulous spa including a Turkish bath and a sauna. The property also offers free access to the heated indoor pool.Located on the Asturian border with Leon, this monastery was occupied by Benedictine monks and declared a national historic and artistic monument.
- The room size is very generous and coped with 3 large males easily
Having visited San Sebastian and León we wanted a couple of nights peace and luxury this stunning hotel more than delivered.
The standard room was very large. The building has been beautifully renovated and this is complimented by the tasteful modern decor. We booked for the spar and treatments, both of which were excellent with cheerful helpful staff.
The restaurant was also very good with a selection of traditional dishes and also some lighter ones. Breakfast was also good with lots of choice.
- This historic building was treated to a stunning renovation, the rooms and all the public spaces – hallways, library, sitting room – are both warm and peaceful, the materials are mostly stone and wood, it’s extremely elegant. Breakfast was excellent too. I much enjoyed morning swims in the indoor pool. The overall feeling is very luxurious.
- This was our first time staying at a parador. The property is breathtaking! Is is quite far off the beaten path, but worth seeking out. It is tranquil, serene. We did not take advantage of the spa facilities but did take a tour of the property . We had breakfast and dinner there. The rooms are huge and airy – there is a section with couch, chair and table. There are gardens and courtyards to sit and read or have a glass of wine. Everything is expertly decorated. There were very few guests – perhaps it was early in the season- so you could easily envision the place as a monastery. The price is astoundingly low for what you get!
- Very atmospheric monastery experience, without the hardships
Hotel Restaurante La Casilla
One of our top picks in Cangas del Narcea.Located in Limés, La Casilla hotel and restaurant consists of 2 buildings featuring spacious and rustic bedrooms with spectacular mountain views. The hotel offers free Wi-fi and free on-site parking.Hotel Restaurante La Casilla’s rooms feature hardwood floors, central heating and wooden furniture. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a small table and chairs. The tiled bathroom has a bath.Each building includes a café, restaurant and common area. The restaurant serves Asturian cuisine, including fabada or pote asturiano, characteristic regional stews, or frixuelos, Asturian crepes.Guests can enjoy the wonderful views of the mountains and chestnut trees from the garden-terrace. There is also a children’s playground.Limés is located in a mountainous region surrounded by large forests, ideal for outdoor activities, including hiking or cycling. Muniellos Nature Reserve and the Leitariegos ski resort are both within less than 30 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
- We were on route from Oviedo passing through Cangas del Narcea going to Castro Caldelas. The hotel was clean and tidy decorated very well with fantastic wooden flooring and stairs. This gave us an opportunity to see real Spain and the community. We had an evening meal which was appertising however the service was slow, overall B & B with an evening meal with a bottle of wine £83 for two people – good value. P.S. the bath and shower were excellent
- The room was very clean, decoration simple and sufficient, bathroom was spacious and staff was friendly.
- We absolutely love our stay in this hotel. It is very remote and in an idilic location. When we arrived we were very impressed by the mountain views. A very beautiful place to stay in the mountains. The service was excellent, we had a very warm welcome and made us feel like home. The hotel is decorated with antique furniture and was very clean and confortable. Highly recommend to those who enjoy nature
- The bedroom are located in a separate building from the actual hotel, very modern clean and comfortable.
Quiet location that was very easy to find. The rooms were clean and comfortable, with daily towel changes. Easy walk into Cangas del Narcea (40 mins), which has plenty of bars, restaurants and shops.
For wine buffs there is a wine museum.
Hotel Ana features free WiFi and views of mountain in Cangas del Narcea. Among the various facilities of this property are barbecue facilities and a garden. Guests can use a terrace.At the hotel, the rooms have a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Hotel Ana has some accommodations with river views, and the rooms come with a patio. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The accommodation has a playground. Guests at Hotel Ana will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cangas del Narcea, like skiing.Asturias Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- Exellent value functional hotel overlooking Cangas
I was the only guest and the hotel laid on a special breakfast for me.
The owner was very helpful with directions and local advice.
- Beautiful location and friendly host! Safe parking off the road was a bonus.
- Safe for Motorbikes. Nice location up in the hills. Nice Breakfast.
- Motorbikes were stored away, ace location up in the hills overlooking the town. Breakfast was good and the owner was lovely, couldn’t do enough for us.
Hotel Restaurante Casa Pipo
Located in the Valley of Tuña, Hotel Restaurante Casa Pipo features free Wi-Fi, free parking and a restaurant with traditional Asturian meals, such as Fabada stew.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and work desk. Some rooms’ bathrooms feature a hydromassage bath.The hotel offers a tour desk. Guests can visit a black ceramic workshop in Llamas del Mouro and the Gold Museum in Navelgas in less than 30 minutes’ drive away.It is only 50 minutes’ drive from Oviedo, and Asturias Airport is 27 mi from the property.
Been here several times. Love the peace and quiet and the Spanish feel of the village.
The staff are first class, the food is of a good quality, the rooms are clean and modern.
Great value and a must for walkers and guys like us, touring Spain on motorbikes.
- Room, friendly staff, very good food, peaceful location.
- Second time around at this place and it didn’t disappoint. Staff were very helpful and attentive. Evening meal great value and it was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was plentiful and the owner provided a packed lunch for us when we left.
I can’t rate this property high enough, its basic in a Spanish sort of way, charming inside and out in a small village location. It has an on site bar which the locals frequent and a restaurant that serve excellent Spanish food, the family that run the hotel don’t speak English, which adds to the charm.
Be aware, the village is isolated and there are no shops of any description.
- Staff looked after us really well, despite a huge moto-cross event happening in the village that weekend
- Been here several times. Love the peace and quiet and the Spanish feel of the village.
Hotel Nueva Allandesa
Featuring a restaurant, Hotel Nueva Allandesa offers rooms in the center of Pola de Allande. Free Wi-Fi is offered in all areas. Shops and cafes are 150 feet away.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each has a bathroom with bath or shower.The pilgrimage route Camino de Santiago crosses Pola de Allande. Asturias Airport is 34 mi away.
All the staff were very pleasant in the dining room and the breakfast room.
Two dinners here were excellent.
- Very clean, comfortable room, central location in the village. Good menu del dia in the restaurant.
- Wonderful staff. Waiter saw me with piece of gluten free bread and immediately came up with gluten free menu Wonderful people
- I cannot praise this hotel enough. The food was amazing, made with care and very traditional. The staff was the best part. They took such great care of us. They even called the next town to help us book our next accommodation. I really can’t say how welcome I felt at this hotel. I don’t give 10s. This place is a 10.
- Helpful staff. Excellent peregrino menu. Great coffee at breakfast
- All the staff were very pleasant in the dining room and the breakfast room.
Hotel los nogales
Providing free WiFi, Hotel los nogales is located in Cangas del Narcea. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a bar.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. All rooms have a desk.The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- El sitio es muy calentito, la calefacción estaba puesta todo el día, cosa de agradecer por las bajas temperaturas que hacían. La persona que nos atendió fué muy amable en todo momento.
- Al igual que el año pasado, nos alojamos en este hotel pues fuimos a correr otra edición de Tierras Pésicas y nos dejaron la habitación hasta después de la carrera para poder ducharnos. Para mi un referente anual. Cada vez que voy a Cangas no dudo en ir a este alojamiento.
- El precio, muy bueno en relación a la habitación, limpia y cómoda, al igual que el baño. Todo muy correcto
- La hospitalidad majestuosa. Nos sentimos como en casa
- NADA,llegas al hotel y tienes que ir al bar con el mismo nombre unos 100 metros mas adelante puesto que alli no hay nadie,pagas y ni siquiera te dan factura ni ningun comprobante,ruidoso para dormir puesto que se escuchan las cañerias y ruidos de todas las habitaciones.DESAYUNO 5 EUROS!! un cafe y una magdalena de paquete en el bar cafeteria atendida por dos personas que no se enteraban,le pedimos tostadas y nos traen unas rodajas de pan frias y la mantequilla CADUCAAADA!!!! DESDE DICIEMBRE 2017,pides un te de frutos rojos y te sirven un te negro, le pido la factura y me dice que la jefa no esta y les da no seque llamarla para pedirsela,que estubo hasta tarde en el bar (trabajando o tomando copas no se) sino me importaba y le decian que me la mandara por mail.(TODAVIA ESTOY ESPERANDO),DECEPCIONATE POR EL PRECIO Y MAS QUE LO PONEN HOTEL DOS ESTRELLAS….. PENSION TENDRIA QUE ESTAR Y NO MUY BUENA
Hotel de Apartamentos Casa Rosendo
Hotel de Apartamentos Casa Rosendo’s apartments offer views over Cangas del Narcea’s main square and Santa María Church. These well-equipped apartments have a great setting for visiting Asturias and are within 35 minutes’ drive of Leitariegos’ ski slopes.Each heated apartment at Hotel Casa Rosendo has simple, modern décor. The living room has a sofa bed and a TV. The kitchenette comes with a microwave, fridge, oven, toaster and coffee maker. Free Wi-Fi is also available.Oviedo and the beaches around Valdés can be reached in approximately 90 minutes by car. Gijón is 75 mi away.
- Alojamiento bien situado en el centro de Cangas, el apartamento era grande y funcional y estaba limpio, el personal muy amable
- Todo genial, apto céntrico. Rosendo encantador.Si vuelvo a Cangas regresaré a estos aptos. Altamente recomendables.
- El apartamento está muy equipado, no echamos nada en falta
- Está en pleno centro. El dueño es amable y explica qué ver en el pueblo y cercanías.E excelentes condiciones.
- El apartamento reune unas condiciones óptimas en todos los aspectos, mobiliario, limpieza, espacio, ubicación, etc. Muy recomendable.
Top Hotels In Cibuyo Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cibuyo Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cibuyo Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cibuyo Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!