10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ciavolo Sicily – Top Hotel Reviews
Ciavolo Sicily is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ciavolo Sicily. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ciavolo Sicily. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ciavolo Sicily. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ciavolo Sicily right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ciavolo Sicily with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ciavolo Sicily:
Located in Marsala in the region of Sicilia, 18 miles from Trapani, Disìo Resort features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and car rental is available. San Vito lo Capo is 31 miles from Disìo Resort, and Favignana is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vincenzo Florio Airport, 11 miles from Disìo Resort.
The location and the rooms were great.
The reception staff was friendly.
Great swimming pool.
Very quiet area, which we liked very much.
We liked the surroundings a lot – the resort has a beautiful garden and all the flowers and trees made it fantastic to look at.
The pool area also very nice – would have liked some umbrellas with the beds though. Loved the big, clean pool.
- Big swimmingpool, beautiful garden/park, very friendly staff, clean place.
Setting nicely laid out with plenty of space. The rooms were spacious with good bathrooms.Dining room very attractive.
Breakfast typical for sicily with lots of sweet dishes. Nothing cooked . evening meals ok
Leider war das Frühstück dürftig. Noch nicht einmal Butter konnte angeboten werden.
Nur Toastbrot, eine Sorte Marmelade. Kein Käse, keine Wurst.
- The location and the rooms were great.
Located in Casa Milazzo, 20 miles from Trapani, Sammartano Hotels features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marsala is 7 miles from Sammartano Hotels, and Favignana is 18 miles from the property. Vincenzo Florio Airport is 13 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Villa Carlo Resort
One of our top picks in Marsala.Offering a swimming pool, Villa Carlo Resort has panoramic views of the Aegadian Islands. It is 3.1 miles outside of Marsala and 15 minutes’ drive from Trapani Airport. WiFi is free throughout.Villa Carlo has plenty of sun loungers around the pool where guest can relax under a palm tree.The continental breakfast is served daily outdoors and you also have free use of BBQ facilities. Drinks are available from the bar.All are air-conditioned, rooms are complete with an LCD TV, a minibar and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Free parking is provided and the seaside town of Marsala, famous for its wine, is a 10-minute drive away.
- Beautiful locations and rooms plus fantastic service! Absolutely recommended
- Davide the owner and the rest of the staff are wonderful people and they make you feel right at home. Great breakfast and dinner, nice clean pool, everything was great.
- very professional welcoming, globally a very practical stay. Location is good, of course you need a car as it’s 6 km from the centre but you can park your car on the site. Swimming pool is great with long chaises, a toilet and bar. Breakfast is very good. Quiet to sleep. Rooms are very clean.
- A beautiful, small resort close to the attractive city of Marsala. Friendly staff, nice pool bar and excellent breakfast! I can strongly recommend it!
- I absolutely loved the idea to have a pool and a barbecue next to
Hotel Baglio Basile
Hotel Baglio Basile is surrounded by pretty vineyards and palm trees, set between Marsala and Mazara del Vallo in western Sicily. It features a modern spa center and swimming pools.Parking is free at this 4-star hotel. Wi-Fi access is available in common areas and is free of charge.The spa center includes an indoor swimming pool, sauna, whirlpool, and gym. The outdoor pool is open during the summer.From June until September you can take the free shuttle to the hotel’s private beach (3 miles away).The Baglio Basile Hotel has ample conference facilities and a wine bar. The restaurant offers Sicilian dishes and a wide selection of wines from the hotel’s cellar.
The hotel is in a quite green and silent area. The staff is kind and the restaurant is very well organized. Food and wine are delivered in a very good Sicilian tradition.
Marsala and Mazzara del Vallo are quite close and nice to be visited.
The SPA is professional and well organized.
- Un Po tutto …staff eccellente e struttura comodissima…lunica nota sgradevole che gli animali sn ammessi in residence e nn in albergo…nn capisco come un cucciolo di 2 kg possa dare fastidio a differenza di tante altre persone che sporcano veramente
Ci è piaciuto molto la stanza, curata nei particolari… bella e pulità!
Poi la colazione in camera…ci ha fatto apprezzare ancora di più la stanza!!!
- colazione da favola, pulizia e cortesia ai massimi livelli,
Struttura pulita servizio ottimo
Staff cordiale e disponibile
- The hotel is in a quite green and silent area. The staff is kind and the restaurant is very well organized. Food and wine are delivered in a very good Sicilian tradition.
Villa Favorita Hotel e Resort
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, free bike and a 33,000-ft² garden with children’s playground, Villa Favorita Hotel e Resort offers rooms in Marsala, a 10-minute drive from the center of town. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.With air conditioning, each room includes a flat-screen TV and minibar. The private bathroom has a shower and bidet.A continental breakfast buffet is served daily on the grounds or in the breakfast room, including freshly brewed coffee or cappuccino, sweet pastries, cold cuts and cheeses. The restaurant serves Sicilian specialties and Italian classics.Vincenzo Florio Trapani – Birgi Airport is an 18-minute drive from Hotel e Resort Villa Favorita, and Torre Sibiliana is 7.5 miles away. Trapani is a 35-minute drive from the property.
Landscaping and environment are amazing. Cleanliness is exceptional. Worth visiting! I would like to thank all the stall for making our stay a wonderful and pleasurable experience.
- Once you pass the gate you discover a wonderful setting where you can relax with charming garden and great amenities .
- The property was pretty clean and the booking was fairly good value.
- The resort is nice and well kept. Breakfast was brilliant
- We have now stayed four times here. We love the hotel, the beautiful gardens, the swimming pool. The breakfasts are a feast and when the dining room is open the food is terrific. The staff are friendly and professional. When there is a wedding going on it is treat to watch the Sicilians doing it in style.
- Landscaping and environment are amazing. Cleanliness is exceptional. Worth visiting! I would like to thank all the stall for making our stay a wonderful and pleasurable experience.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel President offers accommodations in Marsala, just 16 miles from Trapani. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. San Vito lo Capo is 31 miles from Hotel President, and Favignana is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Vincenzo Florio Airport, 9 miles from Hotel President.
- A big room very quiet/ a beautiful Swimming pool opened until 20:00
- Bardzo klimatyczny hotel w stylu lat 70,przestrzenny, duze pokoje,bardzo kulturalna uprzejma obsluga.
- Le parking gratuit / hôtel propre / tres grande salle de bain / forte pression de la douche /
- Bon petit-déjeuner. Chambre très spacieuse. Parking très pratique. Emplacement de l’hôtel idéal près du centre. Belle piscine.
- patiko vieta is kurios buvo lengva pasiekti kitus miestelius
One of our top picks in Marsala.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Caserie offers accommodations in Marsala. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.You will find room service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Trapani is 15 miles from Le Caserie, and San Vito lo Capo is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vincenzo Florio Airport, 9 miles from the property.
The staff were extremely friendly. The owner introduced himself, and also I got lots of great tips for things to do in the city from the receptionist who greeted me. They really made you feel welcome, and made sure that you felt you could ask them about anything.
The room was great! Clean, modern and also the bathroom was top.
I’d definitely stay here again. Didn’t get a chance to check out the restaurant this time, but it looked very nice, with lots of wines on offer.
Clean, recently renewed property.
Right in the city center.
- The owner was so helpful, he assisted us with setting up an olive oil tasting and recommended great restaurants. The breakfast was amazing and the comfort and finishings of the hotel were the best we experienced in a 10 day trip to Sicily. Can’t beat the value.
- The location is great as it is in the heart of the center of Marsala. Modern interior. Very comfortable beds and clean rooms. Polite and helpful staff.
Struttura nuovissima e in pieno centro. Già dall’esterno si capisce che è una struttura accogliente e ben tenuta.
L’accoglienza eccellente, le stanze estremamente pulite e un ristorante curato nei minimi particolari.
Un ringraziamento speciale va a Katia che, oltre ad accoglierci calorosamente, ci ha permesso di fare colazione in totale relax prendendosi cura della nostra piccola di 4 mesi.
- The staff were extremely friendly. The owner introduced himself, and also I got lots of great tips for things to do in the city from the receptionist who greeted me. They really made you feel welcome, and made sure that you felt you could ask them about anything.
Baglio Cudia Resort
One of our top picks in Marsala.Located in Marsala, 12 miles from Trapani, Baglio Cudia Resort features an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. San Vito lo Capo is 27 miles from Baglio Cudia Resort, and Favignana is 10 miles from the property. Vincenzo Florio Airport is 6 miles away.
Very good breakfast
Landlord checking on the quality of service at breakfast and providing tips for further travel
- Clean room with terasse, very good restaurant on site, very quite in September
- The nice atmosphere. Very beautiful renovated mansion. Very quiet place for relaxing a couple of days with a fantastic pool.
- Dario and the lady who served breakfast- both very helpful and kund
- We liked the place in in this quiet area. Dinner with local dishes was excellent and the breakfast offert a big choiss.It
- Very good breakfast
Top Hotels In Ciavolo Sicily Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ciavolo Sicily to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ciavolo Sicily but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ciavolo Sicily. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!