10 Best Hotels To Stay In Chozas de Abajo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Chozas de Abajo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chozas de Abajo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chozas de Abajo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chozas de Abajo Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chozas de Abajo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chozas de Abajo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Chozas De Abajo Castile And Leon:
Hotel Avenida III
Hotel Avenida III is set in Villadangos del Páramo, 11 mi from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. This hotel is located on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.The hotel features 2 buildings with 65 rooms. The hotel counts with free WiFi, heating, TV and private parking. The rooms have a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a business center at the property. Guests can also find a cafeteria and a restaurant, serving traditional food and special menus for pilgrims.Astorga is 17 mi from Hotel Avenida III, while La Bañeza is 17 mi from the property. The closes airport is Leon Airport, 6.2 mi from the hotel.
- The room was spacious. The restaurant was located at the associated hostel across the road. The food was great and the staff made me feel like I was a local.
- It is very quiet and clean because there was no hotel staff and other customers in the large hotel. It seemed a self help hotel.
- Quiet and right on the Camino which enabled an early start the next day. Combination hotel, hostal and truck stop. Good food in cafe and restaurant. Free after dinner cordial.
- Food 50 meters ahead in the hostal where you paid for room and ate a very good peregrino meal with complimentary yerbas, and coffee was excellent (after dinner drink). Also laundry was done at no charge.
The booking in happened through an intercom
The hotel is located in an industrial area , nothing around there to do
This simple hotel is located less than 5 minutes’ drive from León Airport in Virgen del Camino. It offers comfortable, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Hotel VillaPaloma are spacious and include central heating, a TV and telephone. All include a private bathroom with hairdryer and some rooms feature a balcony or spa bath.The hotel’s El Brasero Restaurant has a wood oven and grill and specializes and in red meat, lamb and goat. There is also a café-bar and a function room is available to hire.The hotel offers guests helpful tourist information. You can drive to the center of Leon from VillaPaloma in 10 minutes and golf lovers will find Leon Golf Club 5 mi away.
- Right on the Camino de Santiago, very helpfully staff.
- Friendly and clean. It has every Pilgrims dream…. a bathtub with water jets. Don`t forget to take Bus 1A out of Leon.
- The location is on the Camino. The room is air conditioned which at this price is great.
- I only stay there due to a short booking and on the Camino path for next day’s walk. Nothing great however, it had a bed, bathroom and food.
- Me gusto el precio y la atención de la persona que estaba en la cafetería, Anita una señora genial.
Hotel Valcarce León
This brand-new hotel has been built in a contemporary style, and is located 4.3 mi outside of the city of León – convenient for traveling to Burgos, Madrid or Asturias. Free WiFi is offered throughout the propertyRooms at Hotel Valcarce León These feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, a DVD player, and heating. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The hotel features a stylish restaurant where you can enjoy tasty, home-made dishes, as well as a spacious public area ideal for meeting with friends and family. The whole property is full of chic, modern design elements, creating a unique venue for your visit to the region of Castilla y Léon.Take the short journey into Léon to enjoy a cultural day in this elegant and historic city.
- Clean, comfortable, friendly staff. Perfect place to stay
- El trato del personal, la limpieza y las instalaciones.
- Instalaciones sobradamente adecuadas a su precio y amabilidad de TODO el personal
- La habitación era muy cómoda, es pequeña pero suficiente para una o dos noches.
- Las instalaciones del hotel, la habitación estaba bien, era grande y moderno
Hotel Alfageme offers spacious rooms with attached bathroom with free WiFi. It has a restaurant with terrace, and 24-hour reception service.All rooms at Hotel Alfageme feature a smart decor with hardwood floors and have background music. Each is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and the bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.Alfageme Hotel is located in a quiet area of the town. There is a Mercadona supermarket next door and you will find restaurants and shops nearby. The hotel offers a restaurant, La Alforja de Trobaio, and a snack bar.The property is 5 minutes’ drive from the center of León.
- Short drive into the centre. Good parking. Supermarket next door.
- Limpieza, habitación y baño amplio, cama cómoda, debajo hay una cafetería con mucha variedad tanto para desayunar como para comer/cenar o tomar algo, aparcamiento en los alrededores, mercadona al lado, hotel bueno en general.
Personal muy amable.
Muy buen restaurante.
- La tranquilidad y sobre todo que las camareras fuesen, muy atentas…Todo estuvo bien trato amable y el bar restaurante tenía buena variedad de platos Repetire
- Cerca de León, buen trato del personal, buen restaurante, habitaciones muy limpias. Repetiría sin duda. Buena relación calidad/precio.
Hotel Sercotel Alfonso V
One of our top picks in León.The Hotel Sercotel Alfonso V has an excellent location in the commercial center of León. The historic heart of the city is just a short walk away.The hotel combines classic style with modern decoration in its bright, comfortable rooms. Bedrooms are spacious, with private bathrooms, a mini-bar and satellite TV.Free gym access is available at a sports center next to the property. Massages are available on site for an extra cost.The hotel is just 500 feet from the San Isidoro Church and 650 feet from León Cathedral, famous for its beautiful windows. There is also a taxi rank just 150 feet from the Hotel Sercotel Alfonso V, making the hotel a convenient base for visiting any part of the city.
- Great location , just in the city center. The LAV restaurant is a great One for a nice dinner . Very friendly and helpful Staff . Optimum value for money .
- Good location, fair price, clean, nice staff, good
- Breakfast was great for one night stay, it doesn’t change!
- Excellent location. Close to everything you need.
- Well appointed, clean, spacious for the cost and a really good value! Close to the ‘old town’ historic center. Truly lovely.
Hotel Conde Luna
One of our top picks in León.Hotel Conde Luna is in central León, less than 10 minutes’ walk from León Cathedral. The hotel features a rooftop terrace and large rooms with a plasma-screen TV, free internet.Conde Luna has 2 restaurants, one serving traditional food from León, the other located on the 10th floor and serving organic and fresh products. Guest can also enjoy a cup of coffee, tapas, snacks and cocktails from the restaurant’s terrace overlooking the city.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in León. There are 8 meeting rooms with capacity for 300 people. Massage services are also available.The Conde Luna is just a few feet from San Marcelo Church and around 1,650 feet from San Isidoro Collegiate Church. León Airport is less than 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
After weeks on the Camino, this was a luxury I badly needed. The room was spacious and clean, the bed was soft, the covers and the towels were fluffy, and the windows provided lots of light. I didn’t make much use of the spacious balcony, but I would have if I had stayed more than one night.
The hotel restaurant (whose name I sadly forget—it was the one at street level around the corner—served me the best meal I’ve had since arriving in Europe a month ago.
Considering the room was a deal at only 70€ a night, with two beds, it was a steal. Finally, the breakfast buffet was awesome and a perfect start to my morning.
- Very good location in the old town center. The bus station is 15 min of walking away.
Very Nice Hotel and Room. The buffet breakfast was tasty and there was a wide variety of food.
Loved the bathroom- nice large bath towels and great bath products.
- Amazingly comfortable room. Very clean and spacious. The front desk staff was very polite and extremely helpful. Thank you!!
- Amazing hotel and a great value. Goodocation in the center of town.
- After weeks on the Camino, this was a luxury I badly needed. The room was spacious and clean, the bed was soft, the covers and the towels were fluffy, and the windows provided lots of light. I didn’t make much use of the spacious balcony, but I would have if I had stayed more than one night.
One of our top picks in León.Hotel Riosol is located in the center of León, next to the Bernesga River. It is just 3 minutes from the bus and train stations, and the Musac is 2,300 feet away.All of the large rooms in the Hotel Riosol have wooden floors and work desks. Wi-Fi is available on request.Parking can be arranged on request. The hotel also offers buffet breakfast.León Cathedral and the city’s old quarter is just 10 minutes’ walk away. The city’s football stadium, sports pavilion and swimming pools are all within 15 minutes’ walk, as is the conference center.
- Good range for breakfast, short walk to cathedral and train station..
It was located close to the train station and city center. Staff was very helpful in answering questions, making suggestions and very friendly.
Hotel and rooms were very clean.
- Close and easy access to train station and not too far from everything else too. Room service menu is delicious.
- Good position to visit the city , Private parking with lift to the rooms,
- Convenience to bus station. Clean and comfortable room.
One of our top picks in León.Located in central León, this modern hotel offers bright rooms with flat-screen TV and free internet access. Eurostars León is less than 15 minutes’ walk from Casa Botines and León Cathedral.Each air-conditioned room at the Eurostars León has simple, elegant décor and a marble bathroom, some with a hydromassage shower. Rooms include a safe and a mini-bar, and both Wi-Fi and ADSL internet access are free.Staff at the 24-hour reception are happy to provide information about places to visit in León and car rental. Free Wi-Fi is available in reception.Guests can enjoy a varied buffet breakfast in the hotel’s dining room. The Eurostars also has a bar. There are numerous traditional tapas bars in the popular Barrio Humedo district, a 10-minute walk away. Corte Inglés Department Store is 350 feet away.
- The hotel is very clean, the receptionist is very friendly and gave warm welcome to us. Location is good, easy to park nearby, about 5-10 minutes walking to the center, nice park area along the river in 5 minutes walking.
- Very nice modern rooms, comfortable bed, good breakfast, good vakue
- It was clean, comfortable and quiet, except for the clients next door.
- check in was great and staff provided very good advice and information
- This is a lovely hotel with clean and comfy facilities about a 15 minute walk outside the walls of the old city. We were able to find parking on the street very close by. We did have to renew the parking part of the time, but that could be done using the parking app. The breakfast was plentiful and tasty. Corte Ingles is very close as well.
Hospedería Monástica Pax
One of our top picks in León.Hospederia Pax is within 2,650 feet of León Cathedral, San Isodoro Church and the adjancent Pantheon of the Kings of León. The property is located in the main wing of a restored monastery that is still active.Featuring classic déor, each room at Hospederia Pax features a flat-screen TV, soundproofing, mini-bar and wardrobe. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower, and a hairdryer. Most rooms have views over Plaza del Grano Square.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Hosperia Pax, and the property has a restaurant specializing in traditional Leonese cuisine, which offers set menus and à la carte options. Free luggage storage is available.Ideally located, Hospederia Pax is less than 10 minutes’ walk from Gaudi’s Casa Botines and Palacio de los Guzmanes. León Airport is 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel.Free WiFi is provided and parking is available on-site for an extra cost.
- Great location. Friendly staff. Good parking facility. The lunch inclusive menus is reasonable and excellent. Even staying at the hotel you need a reservation . I didn’t move the car for the whole stay. It is a converted monastery, inside the old city walls.
The hotel bed was excellent. The breakfast was pretty good. We were within walking distance from just about everywhere, and we took advantage of it. We got great deals on great leather belts and purses. The prices here are very reasonable! Good tapas and sangria can be found at lots of different little shops surrounding the area close by the hotel.
This is the only breakfast (only restaurant, actually) where I found my favorite Spanish confection called “cajeta de membrillo”. It’s a sweet treat that’s made with quince…and it’s incredibly delicious. It was just like my mother and aunts used to make, and it was there in plentiful quantities. It became a must-eat for me at every visit to the buffet!
The hotel is owned by the Catholic church…but other than seeing that there are services available every day, you can’t tell who owns the hotel.
- Very large, modern room. Great value for the money.
- Exceptionally well run facility within a convent. Availability of parking on site. Great location for exploring the city.
- We only stayed one night but the room was comfortable and the front desk was friendly. We had trouble driving to the hotel so we used a public parking lot which was twice the cost of the hotel’s parking. We ate dinner in the hotel’s restaurant, and the black rice was one of the best rice dishes we’ve ever eaten. I wish we could have tried their paella, because somebody there knows how to cook rice.
One of our top picks in León.It is located in the historic center, 3 minutes’ walk from Leon Auditorium and Leon Museum.Hotel Quindós´ spacious, air-conditioned rooms have vintage-style décor, a unique design and offer free WiFi. All include central heating, plasma TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Hotel Quindós is ideally located for visiting the city’s main sights by foot. Leon Cathedral is 15 minutes’ walk away and the Conde Luna Palace is 0.6 mi away.Hotel Quindós is a 10-minute walk from Leon Bus and Train Stations and 7.5 mi from Leon Airport.
- Location and kind room upgrade when my room was not ready on time.
- No socket by the bed, dark colours, a lil wearn hotel
The staff were friendly & helpful.
The breakfast was delicious – plentiful variety and good quality food.
The lobby/ reception area & restaurant area were nice — similar to the photos.
There was a lot of nice contemporary artwork throughout & stained glass windows on each level at the elevator/staircase landings.
- Great location and great value for the cost. AC and fan in my room!Totally recommended!
Just OK, not too bad. good price, just inside the city center, reasonably near the ‘hot’ area. Free parking really near. Pretty much what I expected.
Staff is friendly and helpful.
Top Hotels In Chozas De Abajo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chozas de Abajo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chozas de Abajo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chozas de Abajo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!