10 Best Hotels To Stay In Choachí Cundinamarca – Top Hotel Reviews
Choachí Cundinamarca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Choachí Cundinamarca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Choachí Cundinamarca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Choachí Cundinamarca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Choachí Cundinamarca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Choachí Cundinamarca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Choachí Cundinamarca:
Termales Santa Monica
Termales Santa Mónica is located in Choachí, just 11 miles from Bogotá. Free private parking is available on site.Chía is 24 miles from Termales Santa Mónica, and Suba is 18 miles away. El Dorado International Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- La amabilidad de los empleados, sus habitaciones cómodas y amplias, su limpieza, la puntualidad, la responsabilidad, el cumplimiento, la variedad de comidas, el aseo en las piscinas, prados, halles, la rádidez de la atención, el acceso para ingresar al Hotel Termales Santa Monica, la seguridad, sus precios asequibles al presupuesto de cada persona y/o familia, los maravillosos paisajes y su naturaleza, sus aguas saludables y agradables para la salud y el descanso, la zona de masajes espectacular y el profesionalismo como los empleados atienden a los clientes, de igual forma a mis familiares, amigos, personas nacionales como extranjeros les arias los mismos comentarios sobre el sitio agradable y espectacular para relagarse y sentirse en familia.
- La habitación muy comodas, el espacio es excelente, adicionalmente los alrededores llenos de hermosas plantas florecidas como sacadas de una postal, en general el establecimiento es muy bonito, la familia salio contenta.
- En general el hotel es agradable, vale la pena para descansar y disfrutar.
- Tiene estándares de calidad. El personal es amable, siempre dispuesto a atender. Felicitaciones por el carisma.
- La piscina privada del hotel esta muy bien cuidada
Hotel El Parque HR
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel El Parque HR offers accommodations in Fómeque. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are featured. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Bogotá is 15 miles from Hotel El Parque HR, and Villavicencio is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is El Dorado International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
Some rooms have a beatiful view to the valley
The staff was very kind.
Everything was clean.
They don’t have parking. You have to pay extra for it.
- Muy bien ubicado y en relación con el costo es perfecto
- El personal es bastante amable. Desde los dueños hasta el último de los empleados estan prestos a servir al visitante. Su ubicación es muy buena, ya que esta en pleno parque de Fomeque. Cuenta con planta electrica por si se va la luz como fue nuestro caso. Esta cerca a sitios de comida tradicionales. Es bueno para viajar con niños. Esta muy cerca de Choachi, aunque la carretera esta en regular estado.
- La ubucación central del hotel, cerca a la alcadía municipal e iglesia.
- Some rooms have a beatiful view to the valley
Villa del Moján
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Villa del Moján is located in La Calera in the region of Cundinamarca, just 11 miles from Bogotá. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Zipaquirá is 25 miles from Villa del Moján, and Chía is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is El Dorado International Airport, 16 miles from Villa del Moján.
- We liked the beautifully landscaped property and views of nearby farms and valleys. The house has a cozy living room with a fireplace. There is no internet nor TV. You simply connect with your friends and family or a good book.
- Mucha amabilidad, buena comida, bonitos paisajes… con ganas de volver
- El hotel es bellísimo, buscaba un lugar para desconectarme de la ciudad y este hotel es perfecto para esto. Miryam su dueña se esmera porque la estadía sea única, ella misma prepara los alimentos y debo decir que cocina delicioso, es una señora muy linda y amable. Al igual Luis, su hijo, está muy pendiente de uno, desde el momento de la reserva hasta la partida. La casa tiene una vista espectacular, un sendero por el que pude caminar y apreciar la quebrada que rodea el lugar, ver una gran variedad de flores… con tiempo uno puede hacer caminatas más largas y llegar a lugares increíbles pero esto será para mi próxima vez
- La hospitalidad, amabilidad, me sentí como en mi casa, es un lugar hermoso, tranquilo pude disfrutar de la naturaleza y la gente de la zona es muy amable. La comida que preparan es muy rica.
- La cómoda es muy rica y la locación es preciosa, perfecto para quien quiera descansar y conectarse con la naturaleza.
Hotel el Campín
Hotel el Campin is minutes away from Bogota’s commercial and shopping areas, as well as the government and corporate districts.All rooms include free Wi-Fi hotspots, satellite TV, desks, minibars, and private bathrooms.el Campin’s restaurant, cafe and bar serves a variety of local and international drinks and meals.Attractions close by include the Sports Palace, the Corferias Exhibition Center, the Parque Del Simon Bolivar, and the Parque de los Novios. There is easy access to public transportation.
Teusaquillo is a great choice for travelers interested in business, shopping and city walks.
- I like the place. The rooms are good and the location kicks butt.
- Excellent location, nearby to every thing we needed & attent staff! Good Wi-fi connection.
- Very cute little hotel, beautifully maintained with a very friendly staff. THERE WAS A LITTLE POLICE STATION RIGHT OUTSIDE THE FRONT DOOR!!! Cute little bar across the street, 3 level mall across the Main Street and cabs easy to get!
- The location is good and the rooms are comfortable. There is a nice balcony. Wifi worked well and the staff are friendly. Its reasonably good value for money.
- Location. Price. Availability. I just needed a low-cost hotel to sleep for a few hours not too far (15-20 mins) from the airport. I knew Galerias neighborhood, so this hotel jumped out.
Hotel Ibis Bogota Museo
One of our best sellers in Bogotá! In an impressive building only 150 feet from the National Museum, Hotel Ibis Bogota Museo offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV in Bogota. It features a restaurant and a bar. The Gold Museum is one mile away.With modern wood furnishing, rooms at Hotel Ibis Bogota Museo feature air conditioning and private bathrooms. All of them have parquet floors and large windows, which make them very bright.A buffet breakfast is served daily at a fee. Local and international dishes can be enjoyed at the restaurant, whereas drinks and snacks can be ordered at the bar.Free parking is available. Hotel Ibis Bogota Museo is 9 miles from El Dorado International Airport.
Excelent location, you can walk to most Bogota centre museums and historical places. I had stayed before on an Ibis hotel and is very standard, comfortable bed, not very spacious room but it is enough. If you get one room in a top floor you will have a fantastic view of Bogotá financial centre. Check-in and check-out were very quick.
You will find all kind of food around the hotel.
- The location is fabulous with great staff and service. Very comfortable and modern rooms which are very clean. I was happy to extend my stay here by 7 days. Close to downtown but at the northern end, so easy access to suburbs like Chico and Santa Fe for some very good shopping or dining and the access to buses is at the door. 15 minute walk to the south and your in La Candelaria, which has great shops and lots of history. Also very close to Monseratte and Santuario Virgen de Guadalupe, 2 high altitude lookouts overlooking the vastness of Bogota city.
- Good choice for breakfast. Helpful friendly staff. Secure parking
- The location was nice because it is next to the National Museum.
- i like the location, and i know what i am getting when i stay at Ibis hotels.. cost/comfort/clean/convenience
- Excelent location, you can walk to most Bogota centre museums and historical places. I had stayed before on an Ibis hotel and is very standard, comfortable bed, not very spacious room but it is enough. If you get one room in a top floor you will have a fantastic view of Bogotá financial centre. Check-in and check-out were very quick.
Hotel Casa Deco
Casa deco Hotel is located close to central Bogota, between the Museo del Oro and Las Aguas subway stations. It offers free Wi-Fi, a business center and 24-hour reception.All rooms are equipped with an LCD TV, minibar and in-room safe. Bathrooms come with showers and bathroom amenities.Guests at the Hotel Casa can enjoy the hotel restaurant or bar. There is also a terrace with views of the surrounding hills.The Hotel Casa Deco’s location is ideal for visiting the surrounding local attractions, including the Gold Museum, Santamaria Bull Ring and Museo de Arte Moderno.
Candelaria – Centro Historico is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, old-town exploration and history.
- Friendly staff, good breakfast, not far from gold museum, great terrace
- I loved the breakfast and the staff were very helpful and friendly.
- This is a lovely hotel in an excellent location. When we arrived the hotel staff told us about great restaurants. One was toward the mountain in the hostel area. Be sure to walk around that area too! There is a great bike tour 2 blocks away, BogotaBikeTours.com. Just show up at 10:15 or 1:15 for an awesome tour of the city.
The room and bed were very nice
The style of the hotel
- Location,spacious room, friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast, roof terrace and overall design of thehotel
Hampton by Hilton Bogota Usaquen
Hampton by Hilton Bogota Usaquen is located in Bogotá, 2.5 miles from Andres DC Meat Restaurant and Bar and 8 miles from Carmen Theater.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Dorado International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The pictures didn’t do this place justice, it was very new, very clean, very affordable, and overall a great stay. An excellent value in Bogota.
Everything was just perfect
Very clean and new looking hotel
Sunday market just on the corner
Restaurants like Mcdonald, Burger King, Dominos next to hotel
- Spaceous rooms, 24 hrs. of hot water, warm comfortable beds, and TV news programs in English.
- The front office person (I think her name was Natalia) helped us a lot with directions, tips and assistance to find good places for dinner and transportation to travel around Bogota.
- I was just there to sleep and leave early for the airport, but it was very clean and comfortable and the desk attendants were wonderful. They made sure my taxi arrived and even handed me my breakfast as I left (it was 3 AM so I didn’t expect that!). Thanks!
Hotel San Francisco de Asís
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel San Francisco de Asís offers accommodations in Bogotá. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.Andres DC Meat Restaurant and Bar is 4 miles from San Francisco de Asis, and Carmen Theater is 1.1 miles from the property. El Dorado International Airport is 8 miles away.
- The view from my room at 9th floor was amazing. Great location as it is close to the centrum.
- You can go from and to the airport in public airport easily. The room was big enough and good located.
- I think the location of the hotel is very good. If you are walking to the Candelaria area, it’s not very far. Also extremely well connected (across the street!) from public transit. I loved the room which had a great view of mountains. Breakfast every day is excellent, and different. You can have as much coffee as you like. I also had lunch there when I arrived and it was good, too.
- I liked the property but they made me pay for an extra day – whether by mistake or on purpose I do not know but until they accept that and rectify I cannot give a good review.
At a glance: Nice lobby, decent restaurant. Rooms are ok. Good value if you need to be downtown.
In depth review: Ok, the last time I stayed here there was a problem with check-in. This time, everything was printed out and they found my reservation immediately. Room was one of the larger suites, with a separate living room. The bed was firm. The room felt open and airy, which is impossible in this location with other 3 star hotels. After my last review, checkout this time was fast and followed by a survey (in English !). “Looks” like they’re trying.
Hotel San Paolo di Torino
One of our best sellers in Bogotá! Featuring free WiFi, Hotel San Paolo di Torino offers accommodations in Bogotá, just 5 miles from Andres DC Meat Restaurant and Bar.There is a shared lounge at the property.Carmen Theater is 1,650 feet from Hotel San Paolo di Torino, and Usaquen is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is El Dorado International Airport, 8 miles from Hotel San Paolo di Torino.
Candelaria – Centro Historico is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, old-town exploration and history.
- Amazing old building with wooden floor and stairs, felt a bit like being in the movie. Friendly staff and beautiful dining area. Free coffee!
- Great location, safe, all you need is within a 10 minute walk.
Staff were friendly, didn’t know a whole lot about the area but most were new so they were only just learning as well. The beds were incredibly comfortable! We spent 1 night in a private, the bed was so comfy we almost didnt want to leave. The other 2 nights were spent in a dorm but the beds were still as comfortable. Hot showers were a nice treat 🙂
The old vibe and creaky floors fit with the location
- Central safe location. Good value basic backpackers accommodation
- Location was awesome and the location is just behind Bolivar square, in La Candelaria. Staff was nice from the first day and we felt safe and welcome there. Also, wifi signal was super in our room! Definitely worth a stay, we loved it
Hotel Casa Sabelle
One of our best sellers in Bogotá! Hotel Casa Sabelle is located in the Centro Internacional neighborhood in Bogotá, just 3.4 miles from Andres DC Meat Restaurant and Bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carmen Theater is 1.7 miles from Hotel Casa Sabelle, and Usaquen is 6 miles from the property. El Dorado International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Very good location! Safe, clean, and have a nice shower!
- Coffee and tea are available at all times. There is a Bogotá Brewing Company nearby.
- location is very good, for restaurant and a lot places to visit.
- Location is close to the center, they have free coffee and tea all day and room cleaning was good. They accepted me to pay at the last day of my stay.
- Nice staff, good situation, comfortable and very clean
Top Hotels In Choachí Cundinamarca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Choachí Cundinamarca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Choachí Cundinamarca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Choachí Cundinamarca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!