10 Best Hotels To Stay In Chipita Park Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Chipita Park Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chipita Park Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chipita Park Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chipita Park Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chipita Park Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chipita Park Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Chipita Park Colorado:
Adobe Inn at Cascade
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Adobe Inn at Cascade is located in Cascade-Chipita Park in the region of Colorado, just 9 miles from Colorado Springs.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The property was gorgeous and extremely clean. We loved the bed and the sheets- very high quality, comfortable and clean. The owner was very friendly and helpful. Loved it all around!
- Convenient location in the Cascade, Colorado area. Tom was very nice and helpful.
- The entire place was immaculate! Everything was fresh, clean, and appealing. We were greeted by the owner and orientated to the property and offerings. The bed was very comfortable. It was quiet… Everything we wanted in a relaxing weekend vacation. We will return.
- The Inn is marvelous in itself, it’s extremely well kept and cozy. One of the best stays we ever had.
- We loved how quaint the rooms and the decor were. We stayed in a room on the main floor, but had full access to the livingroom common area. We felt like we had gone back to a simpler time, but with modern conveniences. We will recommend this place to any couple looking to get away to a peaceful and beautiful setting in the Colorado Springs area. Tom was a great host with a friendly smile lots of good local information.
Cliff House at Pikes Peak
A free buffet breakfast is available to all guests at this hotel. Rooms have a flat-screen cable TV with a DVD player. Downtown Manitou Springs is a 5-minute walk away.Free Wi-Fi is provided in all guest rooms at the Cliff House at Pikes Peak. A small fridge and coffee-making facilities are included. A heated toilet seat is featured in each private bathroom.The Cliff House Dining Room has room service for guest convenience. The Red Mountain Bar and Grill is available Friday and Saturday evenings.A fitness center is on site for guest use at the Pikes Peak Cliff House. Laundry services are also available.Pikes Peak Railroad is 1 miles away. Garden of the Gods is less than a 15-minute drive from the property.
- The place is amazing. It feels like a posh home. Lots of quality Victorian furniture. First class staff! Service was great. Comfortable, clean, all you could want for being spoiled. And then there is the location which is breathtaking.
- Beautiful historic building. Lots to do in Manitou Springs within walking distance.
- The romantic side of the hotel and the history and the buffet breakfast is to die for. The staff are wonderful and friendly and very helpful. Third time to stay and plan on booking for at least two more times for next years special occasions.
- Loved the old world charm. The fireplace in the room made it very cozy. The location was excellent. The staff were very friendly and efficient. Our stay was memorable one.
- Cliff House was a very pleasant surprise. The property is beautiful, rooms are spacious and the breakfast was very good. We were within walking distance to main part of town.
Magnuson Hotel Manitou Springs
Featuring free WiFi, Magnuson Hotel Manitou Springs offers accommodations in Manitou Springs. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is available.The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 11 miles from Magnuson Hotel Manitou Springs.
- The breakfast was good and the rooms were clean and comfortable.
- Room was satisfactory, bed was comfortable. TV options were good
- Easy to get to and inexpensive. Room was clean. Beautiful view of the mountains and everyone we encountered was friendly.
- Fluffy scrambled eggs were not offered only old tasting boiled ones, cereal, fruit, rolls, and coffee. Would have looked forward to having eggs but not the hard boiled one that were served. Coffee was delicious.
- Nice comfortable hotel. Very convenient for Pikes peak and garden of the Gods. Parking right outside room. Close to Manitou Springs town centre. Nice swimming pool and hot tub, very relaxing after a day sightseeing.
Garden of the Gods Club & Resort
This Colorado Springs hotel features a full spa and golf course. Kissing Camels Country Club is 1.5 miles from the hotel, and Garden of the Gods Park is 15 minutes’ drive away.A patio, cable TV, and iPod docking station are included in all rustically decorated guest rooms at the Garden of the Gods Club & Resort. Rooms are spacious and guests can take advantage of complimentary bath robes during their stay. Many rooms boast fireplaces and mountain views.Tennis courts, an olympic-sized pool, and game room are all available at the hotel’s state of the art fitness center.The Kissing Camels Grille, offering fresh, local ingredients, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the main lodge.Fine dining is available at Kissing Camels Grille. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in the main lodge daily. All food is made with fresh, local ingredients.Hurricane Canyon Natural Area is 15 minutes’ drive from Garden of the Gods Club & Resort. The Air Force Academy is less than 25 minutes’ drive away.
Front Desk, concierge, and valet staff are friendly and helpful. We were celebrating a birthday and the chocolate dipped strawberries were a nice start to our stay. The room is roomy and comfortable. Fireplace is really nice. The best part…THE VIEW!!!! All suites face Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak.
Had dinner at the Grand View. Good wine selection and menu. We had Filet and temperature was PERFECT. Rebecca was wonderful and attentive. Ms. Hill also went out of her way to ensure our birthday dinner was special. Outstanding visit. I think they even arranged for the snow before we left. They are that good.
We will come again. We spent this trip hiking the Garden and sightseeing to Pikes Peak so didn’t have time to enjoy the amenities and those are too many to list. Visit the properties website and during summer, book your tee times and spa appointments well in advance.
- The staff was extremely service oriented. You can tell they hire or train well. Good food, great view and a beautiful room to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary!
- The Bell man named Kevin was so welcoming and he took exceptional care of us. He went out of his way to make sure we were happy!
- This was a beautiful, spacious room for a very reasonable price. It was a great retreat after hiking and biking beautiful Colorado Springs all day.
- The view was absolutely beautiful from the door to miles away looking out the back door of our room
- Front Desk, concierge, and valet staff are friendly and helpful. We were celebrating a birthday and the chocolate dipped strawberries were a nice start to our stay. The room is roomy and comfortable. Fireplace is really nice. The best part…THE VIEW!!!! All suites face Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak.
Americas Best Value Inn Villa Motel
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue, Americas Best Value Inn Villa Motel offers accommodations in Manitou Springs, just 5 miles from Colorado Springs.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is featured.Colorado Springs Airport is 12 miles away.
- Lovely family run business & the son checked us in. Polite & friendly.
- The staff was amazing the room’s clean and big, the bedding is phenomenal very comfortable. Location was a dream come true within walking distance to Historic Manitou and the Manitou incline for hiking and a short drive to Garden of the Gods and Red Rock Canyon I love this place and will be returning
- there were no eggs. the breakfast was pre packaged muffins and honey bun type items. with coffee, orange juice or apple juice.
- Friendly front desk staff, comfortable and quiet room.
- Room was kept clean. Water was nice and warm. Glad the heater worked well. Nice lighting.
Days Inn Manitou Springs Pikes Peak
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Days Inn Manitou Springs Pikes Peak offers accommodations in Manitou Springs.The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Colorado Springs is 4 miles from Days Inn Manitou Springs Pikes Peak, and Monument is 16 miles away. Colorado Springs Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The staff was awesome!! Hotel in general was great! Especially for the rate I got! Will definitely go back!
- Front desk attendant Jennifer was talkative and cheery. We arrived to check in and the pool was just closing. She said she would leave it open just for us. Spa pool was very warm and we enjoyed it immensely. The room was quiet, very clean and well taken care of. The breakfast area was nicely stocked. It was a great one night stay.
- Great place they will match any rate if you find it somewhere else that is cheaper.
- the breakfast selection was good. the pool and hot tub was well taken care of. this hotel is close to many attractions and cool shopping too.
- Clean is number one for me. They did everything just right.
La Quinta Inn Colorado Springs Garden of the Gods
Just 3 miles from the majestic Garden of the Gods, this Colorado Springs hotel features a daily continental breakfast. An outdoor pool is on site. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.A flat-screen TV with cable is featured in all rooms at La Quinta Inn Colorado Springs Garden of the Gods. Each air-conditioned room comes with coffee-making facilities.Guests of Colorado Springs Garden of the Gods La Quinta Inn can start their day with waffles or cereal. Fresh fruit and baked goods are also available. Coffee and juice are included.Cheyenne Mountain Zoo is a 20-minute drive from this hotel. Guests can explore Cliff Dwellings 9 miles away.
- Close to where we needed to be, price was reasonable until you went to room.
Nice and clean
Close to everything
- location, quiet, bed. microwave and refrigerator, Breakfast was ok.
- I like the shower and heater and the fact the room had a mini fridge and microwave.
- I liked that there is an elevator at the property, which allowed me to stay on an upper floor and bring my luggage upstairs with ease. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff members were very pleasant and attentive as to whether I found everything satisfactory (which I did!). The complimentary breakfast was very nice as well.
TownePlace Suites Colorado Springs
Located in Colorado Springs in the region of Colorado, 13 miles from Monument, TownePlace Suites Colorado Springs features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 11 miles from TownePlace Springs CO.
- The room was excellent. Great view of Pike’s Peak. Convenient location.
- eggs, not so good, but oatmeal was fine! Hide-a-bed was not so comfy but it worked for the duration of our stay.
- It’s a home away from home. Great location. Very spacious. Front desk staff is very friendly and helpful. Comfortable beds. Everything worked perfect. Love the fridge and small kitchen. Enough room for everyone. Perfect for a quick weekend trip.
- The seperate kirchen, the views of the mountains, the complimentary breakfast was one of the best I have ever had. The staff very nice and helpful, especially the Employee who served breakfast.. so very nice and kind.
- Loved absolutely everything about this place. One of the best hotels we have stayed in with all home comforts. This trip it was our top accommodation and recommend it 100%. The staff were extremely helpful and welcoming also as well as great value.
Travelodge Colorado Springs
One of our best sellers in Colorado Springs! This hotel offers a free breakfast every morning and guestrooms with free high-speed internet access in Colorado Springs, only a short drive from Pikes Peak and other attractions.Travelodge Colorado Springs is a completely smoke-free hotel with an indoor pool and on-site fitness center. Guests will also appreciate the business center at this pet-friendly property.Attractions such as Garden of the Gods and Seven Falls are minutes from the Colorado Springs Travelodge. Guests can also explore the nearby Cave of the Winds or the Manitou Cliff Dwellings.
- Staff was nice and the bed was clean. The room was spacious.
- Great location for tourism, close to Manitou, all night coffee, security cameras
- The location. Breakfast included (although it was quite limited).
- It was great being so close to Garden of the Gods and other attractions.
the over all place was just OK, the location was great for me, The room was clean
and that was the important thing for me.
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Colorado Springs – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Colorado Springs.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 11 miles from Peak Vista Inn & Suites.
- amazing view of Pikes Peak from front of hotel! Wish our room had faced that way. Loved the western design/architecture. Very friendly staff at breakfast. Rooms were nice and comfortable and their bathrooms were very nice! They had a window seat in the room! Very nice finishes in the room/bathrooms.
- Service was great. Facilities were clean and well-maintained. Breakfast was very good. Bed was great.
- The service was outstanding! Everyone was nice and professional! Breakfast was fantastic and our room was amazing!
- The breakfast was good and plenty of it. The staff was excellent very friendly.
- The staff failed to clean our room and provide clean linens.
Top Hotels In Chipita Park Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chipita Park Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chipita Park Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chipita Park Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!