10 Best Hotels To Stay In Chío Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Chío Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chío Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chío Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chío Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chío Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chío Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Chío Tenerife:
Hotel Bahía Flamingo
Set on Playa de la Arena’s seafront promenade, Hotel Bahia Flamingo features an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant. Just 1,150 feet from the beach, it offers easy access to the resort’s cafés, bars and shops.Offering sea and pool views, the simply decorated rooms at Hotel Bahia Flamingo have a private bathroom.The Flamingo’s buffet restaurant serves a range of international cuisine. There is also a bar, a TV room and a café.Busses stop just 150 feet away and the center of Puerto de Santiago is just 0.6 mi from the hotel. Tenerife Sur Airport is 28 mi away.
- Great views, clean spacious rooms, breakfasts. My kids were very happy with a mini disco in the evenings.
- The hotel offers great sea view with la Gomera on the horizon (best ask for a room on the upper floor)! Good location with a beach and supermarket nearby. Basic room with comfortable beds but only twins, no double bed. Good selection of food for breakfast and dinner (several warm dishes, cold starters, usually two soups and always a fish dish for dinner, lots of vegetables and some fruit). Very helpful personnel. There is a nice swimming pool with lots of sun loungers. Multiple activities available (be sure not to miss the flamenco night).
- The breakfast was okay with a very nice espresso even though it came from a machine. On several occasions the serviceman came very fast, usually within 10 minutes.
Very pleased with the level of service and food provided. Every member of staff appeared to be very willing to assist guests.
The Chef was outstanding and ensured that the buffet was always replenished befire the food went cold.
- Food was perfect, the staff were nice and helpful.
Iberostar Bouganville Playa
One of our top picks in Adeje.The Iberostar Bouganville Playa is located on the seafront promenade of San Eugenio, just 650 feet from the Playa del Bobo Beach. Rooms enjoy sea views from their private terrace.Free premium high speed WiFi is available throughout the property.The hotel features 3 outdoor pools surrounded by a sun terrace with loungers. It also includes a gym. Diving and snorkeling are popular in the area.The main restaurant at Bouganville Playa serves traditional Canarian and international cuisine. The hotel also features a pool bar.Puerto Colón Marina is located nearby where guests can enjoy boat trips and fishing excursions. The nearest golf course is 1.9 mi away. There is free limited public parking nearby.
- Everything and all the staff were brilliant. Nothing was any bother to them. The staff went out of their way to help. Hotel was nice, with Christmas decorations up. I travel alone, and I felt safe.
- The breakfast was great and the people were very friendly.
- Everything about this Hotel is excellent can’t wait to go back
- Great pools, comfy beds, great shower, great location
Staff on top 😉
breakfast and dinner perfect ++
bed very comfortable
Parador de Las Cañadas del Teide
One of our top picks in La Orotava.The Parador de las Cañadas del Teide features an unbeatable location, next to a volcano in the stunning Teide National Park that covers the center of the island of Tenerife.Cañadas del Teide is set 6,562 feet above sea level, and from the hotel you can enjoy fantastic views of the surrounding, lush, tropical green landscapes. This is the perfect base from which to explore the national park.Guests who are interested in astronomy can make use of the hotel’s location, as well as its 2 telescopes.Spend the day relaxing in Cañadas del Teide’s gardens. You can also get more active in the hotels fitness suite.Enjoy a meal in the hotel restaurant, where you can sample characteristic Canarian dishes. Then have a drink in the on-site bar, where you can chat with friends and fellow guests.
- The location is just perfect for anyone who wants to spend a night in the Teide park. Great stargazing places just nearby. Facility was good, bed was comfortable, and we got the amazing view of Roques de García from the room.
- Hotel in the heart of El Teide volcano national park. The best location if you are hiking in the area. The surrounding landscape is unreal, absolutely beautiful. My husband and I stayed for 3 nights, hiking every day, and it was the perfect hotel (sauna and hot pool for sore muscles), very lovely dinners and fantastic breakfast, the staff were great with helping us with everything. In contrast to other reviews, I’d say the staff was excellent with service and friendly. If you are staying here take note– you are very isolated from other restaurants, stores etc, (closest little “town” is a half hour drive- 40 min away) but in the best location if you plan to hike.
- Location is fantastic. Style is old-fashioned, and that’s rather an advantage than drawback. Restaurant was just ok. Not great, but fine.
What a view in the morning if you have the view towards the Teide!
The restaurant personel.
You feel home very quickly.
The site is magic
Zero noise except from the corridor during day time
- Location, comfort of the room, service in the bar and restaurant, swimming pool & comfirtable lasy lounge zone…☺
HOVIMA Jardin Caleta
This modern aparthotel is located just 150 feet from La Enramada Beach in the La Caleta. It offers comfortable apartments, 3 outdoor swimming pools and a hot tub.The bright HOVIMA Jardin Caleta apartments feature a furnished balcony with pool or sea views. Each has a lounge with sofa bed, satellite TV and rental safe and kitchenette with hob, kettle and toaster.The hotel has a buffet restaurant with BBQ and a poolside bar with sun terrace. The sports bar offers evening entertainment and has a pool table and darts.The Jardin Caleta has a children’s playground and kid’s club. There is a ping-pong table and one of the pools is heated in winter. Bike and car rental are offered and the Costa Adeje Golf Resort is 0.6 mi away.Tenerife South Airport is 16 mi away.
Whole hotel spotlessly clean. Staff all friendly. Food good quality and plentiful, lots of choice, although buffet style and could get very busy.
Room very spacious, living room/kitchenette and separate bedroom with balcony.
- The apartment was cleaned nearly every day, the food was good but their breakfast needs to be a little bit more creative
Location is excellent and hotel not too busy. Lots of sun beds and some quiet areas. Very clean and views from the balcony stunning.
Good having the kitchenette; possible to prepare simple lunches.
- Large balcony, quiet at night location, food in the restaurant includes vegetarian and even vegan options, location is close to the nearest beach, jacuzzi on the roof top is lovely.
Price / performance is OK. It’s a 3-stars budget hotel and that’s what you get.
Pool is nice with kids. It seems a bit remote from the main beaches, but that’s actually a big + as you are not to the same extend exposed to mass tourism. Anyways it’s only a 10min walk to the next sandy beach which is pretty nice and absolutely no obstacle in terms of transport. We enjoyed a lot to walk along the coast line.
- Whole hotel spotlessly clean. Staff all friendly. Food good quality and plentiful, lots of choice, although buffet style and could get very busy.
The Suites at Beverly Hills
One of our top picks in Los Cristianos.Set in Los Cristianos in the Tenerife Region, 1.4 mi from Playa de las Americas, The Suites at Beverly Hills features an outdoor pool, and terrace. Puerto de la Cruz is 27 mi away. Free WiFi is available .The Suites Beverly Hills also includes a sauna and fitness center. There is a bowling alley on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.You can play tennis and billiards at the property, and the area is popular for cycling. Adeje is 5.6 mi from The Suites at Beverly Hills, while El Médano is 11 mi from the property. The property offers a free shuttle service.
Staff at front desk super helpful
This place exceeded my expectations
That is always good
- Big appartement. Wash machine is a good surprise. Shops and small restaurants near by is convenient. Very close to the botanical gardon!!!
3rd or 4th time I’ve stayed here.
All as expected – will be back again.
- View was great. Two pools to choose from. Food was good. Prices reasonable. Shows every night.
- The rooms are fabulous staff are so nice and I can’t wait to return
- Staff at front desk super helpful
Villa De Adeje Beach
One of our top picks in Adeje.Set 1,650 feet from Torviscas Beach, Villa De Adeje Beach offers an outdoor swimming pool and a gym. At a 12-minute drive from Tenerife South Airport, it features comfortable one-bedroom apartments.The apartments are decorated with pastel colors and wooden furnishings. Their lounges have a sofa and a TV, and their kitchenettes include an electric oven, electric hob and a fridge. They have either a balcony or a terrace.The Hotel Villa De Adeje Beach offers a buffet restaurant. There is also a large selection of restaurants, bars and shops in the surrounding streets of Playa de las Américas.As well as the swimming pool and sun terrace, Villa Adeje Beach Tenerife offers many leisure facilities. On offer are a squash court, table tennis, games room, hot tub and a sauna.Las Américas Golf Course is 2,650 feet from the accommodations, and Costa Adeje Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away. Teide National Park is 25 mi away.
- Love the location of the hotel, and the friendly staff. The food was plentiful.
- The food in the hotel was the worst iv had in my life. Cold and all tasted same
- Staff very friendly great food and very clean and friendly entertainment team
- Very clean. Nice location. Comfy bed. Great shower.
- Position, location handy for bats beach etc food good. Comfortable sofas in lounge areas
Luz Del Mar
Located in the traditional village of Los Silos, this spa hotel has a tropical garden and a solar-heated swimming pool. Free WiFi is available.The hotel’s wellness suite offers an organic sauna, a dry sauna, a relaxation room and adventure showers. There is also a fitness center.Hotel Luz del Mar is surrounded by the Teno Mountains and the El Teide National Park.There is free public parking on site and the sea is a short walk away. Buenavista’s 18-hole Golf Course is within a short drive.The Luz del Mar is in the Isla Baja region, full of traditional farm houses. The hotel has a large wind-protected terrace and rooms have a balcony or terrace.There is also a Chimney Lounge with an open fireplace.
- Lovely breakfast. Nice, individual apartments, well equipped. Nice and quiet. Great pool.
Die Anlage ist sehr schön, nicht zu viele Zimmer und diese grosszügig verteilt. Poolanlage toll mit Blick aufs Meer. Zimmer grosszügig, Mini-Kochstelle mit Micro und Kühlschrank, grosser Balkon mit Meersicht. Sehr ruhig. Ein Auto ist von Vorteil, falls man nicht HP gebucht hat. In Geh-Nähe gibt es nicht viel. Mit dem Auto ist man jedoch bald in Garachico, in Bellavista und hat gute Möglichkeiten zum Essen.
Los Silos ist nicht so überbaut wie die Südküste, ruhig, friedlich – für uns hat es super gepasst.
Die angenehme Atmosphäre beim Abendessen, wenn man auf der windgeschützten Terrasse sitzt. Die ansprechenden schön angerichteten und wohlschmeckenden Speisen, serviert von sehr freundlichem und qualifiziertem Personal.
Der Pool ist Glanzstück. Man findet dort Ruhe und Erholung.
Alle Mitarbeiter des Hotels waren immer sehr freundlich und hatten stets ein Lächeln auf den Lippen.
- Ubicación, tranquilidad, limpieza. Desayuno excelente.
- El desayuno estaba delicioso! y había de todo. La piscina y las vistas desde la misma eran muy agradables.
La Vista Pension
Set in southern Tenerife, in the charming Canarian town of Guia de Isora, La Vista Pension is a small hotel with a restaurant, a bar with patio and a rooftop terrace.Each room features a private bathroom, a ceiling fan and a TV with international channels.The town of Guia de Isora has some traditional bars and cafes with terraces. There are many walking, cycling, and hiking routes in the surrounding mountains.Aqualand Water Park and Siam Park are a 20-minute drive from the property, while Loro Parque is 31 mi away. The beach is 20 minutes from La Vista Pension by car.
- Price was ok, location good for those who want to visit Teide, Masca and Los Gigantes and stay at one place
- The family was very nice and helpful. Nice view from the street and liked the terrace to chill.
- SHOWER REALLY GOOD, HOT AND POWERFUL. FAMILY REALLY PLEASANT. QUIET LOCATION. VERY GOOD LOCAL BUS SERVICE. LOCALS REALLY HELPFUL. NICE ROOF TERRACE. FOOD GOOD.
- Lovely location and welcome from friendly staff. Nice clean rooms. Minimal but great for a cycling holiday. Pretty courtyard for breakfast.
Friendliness of owners – heater as it did get chilly. If you are on a budget this is a great base.
The local Italian restaurant is amazing don’t miss it.
Walk along the coast from or to Alcalá.
Red Level at Gran Melia Palacio de Isora – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Alcalá.This adults-only oceanfront complex offers a personalized butler service in all rooms. The outdoor pool has Balinese beds and hydromassage loungers. Each room has a private terrace with ocean or garden views.The Red Level at Gran Melia Palacio de Isora is an exclusive private area of the Gran Melia Tenerife. Guests have access to all hotel facilities, including a wide range of international restaurants, 8 bars, including a beach bar, a lagoon-style infinity pool and tennis courts.All guests at the Red Level receive free access to the gym, as well as one Ritual de Aguas spa circuit per stay. This includes hydromassage pools, flotation tanks, saunas, Turkish baths and chromotherapy in the Spa by Clarins.Each spacious, elegant room at the Red Level comes with a Nespresso coffee machine, an iPod dock and free WiFi. Bathrooms include a hydromassage shower and an over-sized bath tub.Liquid Garden Pool & Lounge serves healthy afternoon snacks and drinks, while the exclusive Red Level lounge offers free tea and coffee all day. It also includes a poolside bar service and a business center.There is direct access to Alcalà Beach from the hotel. 40 minutes’ drive from Las Cañadas del Teide National Park, and 35 minutes from Tenerife Reina Sofia Airport. The center of Alcalá is a 10-minute walk away.Please note that all guests at this hotel must be 18 years old or older.
This was our second stay at this hotel- we don’t come back to previously visited hotels very often.
The Red Level facilities and staff are amazing (to name few: Mohamed, Elzbieta, Kamila, Blas).
The rooms are comfortable and cleaned perfectly in a very efficient manner.
The first thing we were told on arrival: “You in paradise already. No worry. Only enjoy!” And they did not lie. It’s not cheap, but the experience was worth every cent, and then some. Red Level is everything you’d expect from a 5-star hotel on the ocean front, and all your expectations will be exceeded.
Just one detail: as we checked out and had to wait several hours before flight, they gave us all the usual service and asked at what time should a free room be prepared so that we can take shower and change after beach… Totally awesome in every detail.
The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast and happy hour with tapas was included with the Red Level package and the exclusive area was always nice and peaceful.
Also, they provided birthday Cava since we were there for my friends birthday.
- The place is absolutely amazing for calm and peaceful holiday for couples – it’s all quite and nice, stuff is very friendly, ocean is two steps away from Red Level Building, great god-knows-how-many swimming-pools on the territory of the hotel and there were all kind of places where you can enjoy sun and comfortably do nothing. There are also many different restaurants on the territory where you can have lunch/dinner and listen to nice (sometimes live) music.
- Everything about the stat at Red Level was beyond exceptional.
- This was our second stay at this hotel- we don’t come back to previously visited hotels very often.
Hotel Rural El Navío – Adults Only
Hotel Rural El Navío – Adults Only is set on a banana plantation, less than 0.6 mi from Alcalá Beach. It features an outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi, and rooms with terraces and sea views.El Navío offers traditional, country-style décor with tiled floors. Rooms are spacious and have satellite TV and a mini-bar.The hotel restaurant serves a daily buffet breakfast and a selection of home-made dishes for dinner. Guests can relax in the lounge, or on the terrace, which offers views of the Atlantic Ocean. There are also barbecue facilities.El Navío is just over 0.6 mi from the center of Alcalá, where there are a selection of shops, restaurants and bars.Local activities include hiking, canoeing and fishing. Mount Teide National Park can be reached in 30 minutes, by car.
- The view from the terrace is really amazing! Banana plantation in front of you and the sea in the horizon… Wide and calm, we really loved it and didn’t expect the view to be that good! We also enjoyed the breakfast which had some daily varieties. Small, but cozy and clean room. Really recommended!
- It was the staff and food that were the stars at this hotel. Amazing Amazing Amazing. Complete and utter idyllic setting.
- The staff was amazing, helpful and accommodating. The place was rural so very calm, quiet. Lots of stars. The location is very easy for accessing the entire island.
- Quiet rural location (in the middle of a banana plantation) coupled with very friendly staff made for a great stay, on the morning we left the host kindly made us up little “picnics” so we would not be hungry.
- Private patio area for each room sea views, quiet, breakfast terrace was very nice, room was good, short bus or taxi journeys to nearest towns for bars and restaurants.
Top Hotels In Chío Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chío Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chío Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chío Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!