10 Best Hotels To Stay In Chio Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Chio Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chio Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chio Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chio Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chio Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chio Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Chio Tenerife:
La Vista Pension
Set in southern Tenerife, in the charming Canarian town of Guia de Isora, La Vista Pension is a small hotel with a restaurant, a bar with patio and a rooftop terrace.Each room features a private bathroom, a ceiling fan and a TV with international channels.The town of Guia de Isora has some traditional bars and cafes with terraces. There are many walking, cycling, and hiking routes in the surrounding mountains.Aqualand Water Park and Siam Park are a 20-minute drive from the property, while Loro Parque is 31 mi away. The beach is 20 minutes from La Vista Pension by car.
- Price was ok, location good for those who want to visit Teide, Masca and Los Gigantes and stay at one place
- The family was very nice and helpful. Nice view from the street and liked the terrace to chill.
- SHOWER REALLY GOOD, HOT AND POWERFUL. FAMILY REALLY PLEASANT. QUIET LOCATION. VERY GOOD LOCAL BUS SERVICE. LOCALS REALLY HELPFUL. NICE ROOF TERRACE. FOOD GOOD.
- Lovely location and welcome from friendly staff. Nice clean rooms. Minimal but great for a cycling holiday. Pretty courtyard for breakfast.
Friendliness of owners – heater as it did get chilly. If you are on a budget this is a great base.
The local Italian restaurant is amazing don’t miss it.
Walk along the coast from or to Alcalá.
Vigilia Park is set in Tenerife’s Puerto Santiago, and features a gym, hot tub and outdoor pools. The rooftop pool and bar offer wonderful views of the Los Gigantes Cliffs.This good-value apartment complex is set on a hill, around 1,950 feet from the sea. There are regular bus services to the center of Los Gigantes.Each Vigilia apartment has a private balcony, satellite TV and a fan. Apartments also include a kitchenette where guests can prepare light meals. A supermarket can be found in the shopping center next door.The Vigilia Park complex includes a mini golf course and a play area for children. There is also a lounge and games room, with a pool table and darts board. The swimming pool is heated during the winter months.Buffet and à la carte options are offered at the restaurant. Guests can relax with a drink in the complex’s poolside and rooftop bars.
- Brilliant facilities, easy checkin, great location, clean
- They said booking.com customers receive the bad rooms only
Stuff was very kind and helpful for everything. We were served breakfast as a takeaway package since we were going for a early morning Volcano Tour and would not manage to have breakfast. Location of the hotel is very practical, close to everything, public transportation, nice restaurants and cafe areas, very small beach even. Small shops at the entrance was very convenient. The cafe at the terrace is also very nice for early snacks, ice cream etc. before late dinners of Spanish town, while enjoying the sun 🙂
The apartment was very generous, two floors, two bathrooms, two bedrooms and a living room. It was a great value for the money.
- Fantastic staff, excellent location and fabulous choice of good value local restaurants all of whom offered very tasty dishes.
- Very comfortable beds, Cleaners came in every day to make beds and clean round.
Ona Las Rosas
One of our best sellers in Puerto de Santiago! Featuring a shared swimming pool and an on-site restaurant, Ona Las Rosas is located in Puerto de Santiago. It offers air-conditioned apartments with a private terrace. Free WiFi is available.All accommodations includes 1 bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. The living area includes a sofa and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, while the kitchen comes equipped with an oven, hob, microwave, and a coffee machine. A dining table is also available.The private terrace comes with an additional table and sun loungers. The apartment complex offers a bar and a mini-market on site, as well as a games room. Other shared facilities available include a garden area and a communal lounge.Arena Beach is 5 minutes’ drive from Ona Las Rosas, and Los Gigantes Port is 1.2 mi away. The Teide Nature Reserve is 12 mi from the property, and Tenerife South Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
Nice clean heated swimming pool, warm enough to swim
Nice view of the ocean
- The place exceeded our expectations! Spacious villas at an amazing location, 3 terraces for enjoying the view of the Gigantes. Reasonable prices in the bar and excellent happy hour offer 🙂 The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Staff were brilliant, Carlos and Richard were brilliant. The staff at reception were also very goof.
- Everything. Home away from home with an incredible view. The apartment was cozy with a great shower and an even better bed…and blackout curtains! Also, the location has a lot to offer (restuarants, beaches, etc.), but still feels tranquil and secluded. We will definitely return.
- Everything! The staff was amazing, the villa was perfectly equipped and clean, perfect view and location to the beach just in 5-10 minutes depending on the walk. Supermarkets were just 500 m away. There is a welcome meeting every Wednesday where you drink sangria for free and lots if useful information about your stay. If There are welcome gifts like a bottle of wine, coffee, tea, etc. Everyone and everything is amazing. And the view just when you drink your morning coffee or evening wine… Los Gigantes… Amazing… The bed was actually two beds combined and were with different hights so we couldn’t sleep together, but…sleep is just a sleep nomatter where you are… Hope to have the opportunity for another visit… Can’t wait..
- Nice clean heated swimming pool, warm enough to swim
Set just 10 minutes’ walk from La Arena Beach in the south-west of Tenerife, Allegro Isora (formerly Barceló Varadero) features 3 outdoor pools, a children’s pool and a wellness center.Air-conditioned rooms come with a private balcony or terrace, living area, satellite TV and a private bathroom.Free WiFi is available in all rooms.Allegro Isora’s wellness center includes a sauna, treatment rooms and a fitness center.Offering games and activities in the water, one of the swimming pools features a slide suitable for adults and children. There is also a kid’s club and entertainment program, as well as a tennis court and ping pong tables.The hotel features a buffet restaurant, a lounge bar and snack bar.The impressive Los Gigantes Cliffs are just 10 minutes’ drive from the property.
- There was little, if anything, that I liked about this hotel.
- Evening entertainment,shows are brilliant,kids were busy.Very good food.Nice and clean hotel
– good half board option if you’re out exploring all day, reasonable price
– great sea view, recommend the upgrade
– nice to have a kitchenette
– we loved that our room was in a building further into the territory, it was quiet (the central buildings must get some noise through the day with the entertainment programme)
– nightingale singing near our window in early morning just blew our mind!
– good hotel location: the warmest part of the island, beaches and mountains are an easy reach, the north is accessible though navigate thoroughly. if you don’t rent a car note that the hotel is in the quieter part of town but there’s a nice beach nearby
– we checked out at 3am and were served breakfast
- The all-inclusive was terrific, lots of food choices, all drinks, including alcohol included, at bars, beside the pool. Nice room, bed, great front desk. Great view of the Atlantic from our balcony on 4th floor.
- Excellent facilities for kids with a pool with a slide. Kids club and on going games such as darts, golf, archery and football to name a few. Meals are very good. Excellent salad bar. Staff are extremely helpful and great with kids. Location is quiet away from hustle and bustle. Nice welcome pack on late arrival.
Featuring a shared outdoor swimming pool and garden, Apartamentos Arena Suites is located 5 minutes’ drive from Playa de la Arena Beach in Puerto de Santiago. This property offers apartments with a private balcony and views of the area.Each apartment has a double bedroom and a bathroom with a bath. There is a living space with a sofa, flat-screen TV, and dining table, while the kitchen is equipped with a fridge, oven, hob, and toaster. The private balcony includes an outdoor dining table.You can find a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop within a 5-minute drive of Apartamentos Arena Suites. Los Gigantes Beach is 1,500 feet from the property, and Tenerife Sur Airport is less than 45 minutes away by car.
- I liked the free parking in the nearby and the location, which is very central.
- Beautiful separate flats with balconies. The beach and caffees are close by.
- Everything else was good. Ok bed, apartment clean and spacious. Good location, friendly staff.
- Value for money. Clean and quiet. Loved my balcony with stairs leading to private rooftop terrace for sunbathing and amazing view.
- There wasn’t anything impressive. It was a basic hotel, and not worth the price. The check-in staff were nice, although unable to help us when we needed it.
La Casona del Patio
One of our top picks in Santiago del Teide.Set in Santiago del Teide, La Casona del Patio offers free Wi-Fi. Located 5 minutes’ drive from Teno Natural Park, the air-conditioned hotel features a restaurant and impressive views.The bright rooms with simple décor come with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom including free toiletries and bathtub. The hotel offers a fitness center and a bar-restaurant with a terrace.La Casona del Patio has a tour desk. Surrounded by nature, the property is well located for outdoor activities such as horse riding.There is a wide range of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk. There is a bus stop in the same distance, while Tenerife South Airport is 19 mi from the property.
- Comfortable room and bed with real blankets (in some accommodation facilities in Spain they do not have). Good breakfast and warm, nice, helpful staff.
-The front desk staff was amazing. They helped us every time we had an issue/question.
-Location was fantastic.
-Bed was comfy.
-Bathrooms were gorgeous.
-Plenty of parking.
- Beautiful place in a small town. We arrived late and the room was ready for us.
- The breakfast buffet is substantial, great view of the mountain and very comfortable bed. Santiago del Teide is a lovely village with a more local feel than the resorts on the nearby beach. A close drive to Masca and Teide.
- Clean and spacious room, excellent breakfast and very nice stuff
Hotel Bahía Flamingo
Set on Playa de la Arena’s seafront promenade, Hotel Bahia Flamingo features an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant. Just 1,150 feet from the beach, it offers easy access to the resort’s cafés, bars and shops.Offering sea and pool views, the simply decorated rooms at Hotel Bahia Flamingo have a private bathroom.The Flamingo’s buffet restaurant serves a range of international cuisine. There is also a bar, a TV room and a café.Busses stop just 150 feet away and the center of Puerto de Santiago is just 0.6 mi from the hotel. Tenerife Sur Airport is 28 mi away.
- Great views, clean spacious rooms, breakfasts. My kids were very happy with a mini disco in the evenings.
- The hotel offers great sea view with la Gomera on the horizon (best ask for a room on the upper floor)! Good location with a beach and supermarket nearby. Basic room with comfortable beds but only twins, no double bed. Good selection of food for breakfast and dinner (several warm dishes, cold starters, usually two soups and always a fish dish for dinner, lots of vegetables and some fruit). Very helpful personnel. There is a nice swimming pool with lots of sun loungers. Multiple activities available (be sure not to miss the flamenco night).
- The breakfast was okay with a very nice espresso even though it came from a machine. On several occasions the serviceman came very fast, usually within 10 minutes.
Very pleased with the level of service and food provided. Every member of staff appeared to be very willing to assist guests.
The Chef was outstanding and ensured that the buffet was always replenished befire the food went cold.
- Food was perfect, the staff were nice and helpful.
Hotel Blue Sea Lagos de Cesar
Hotel Blue Sea Lagos de Cesar enjoys a fantastic location only 1,300 feet from Tenerife’s Black Sand Beach, and near the Los Gigantes cliffs. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, terrace and free WiFi.The air-conditioned bedrooms at Hotel Blue Sea Lagos de Cesar feature a separate seating area with sofa bed and a private balcony.The complex has a fitness center. It also offers a full entertainment program for adults and children. There is also an on-site restaurant.Set in the center of Puerto Santiago, this modern complex is just a few minutes’ walk from the shopping center, bars and restaurants of the resort. Teide National Park is a 45-minute drive away, and you can drive to Tenerife Sur Airport in around 40 minutes.
- The staff were friendly and helpful and the food and drinks were inclusive. Rooms were large, clean and modern with a large fridge.
- friendly people working there. cleaning lady for the rooms is very nice and does her job very well. very spacious room with different terraces but I would prefer a big double room instead of two beds putting together but it is very often the case in Europe so I can’t complain too much. Nice swimming pool but it is not warmed.
- Very big room with seating area is quite convenient
- Very clean,not hilly so easy walking, close to few restaraunts, not far from Los gigantes, friendly staff, food fresh.
The rooms are very big, but they need a refurbishment.
It´s 10 min. walking to the beach
The swimming pool is nice.
Hotel Rural El Navío – Adults Only
Hotel Rural El Navío – Adults Only is set on a banana plantation, less than 0.6 mi from Alcalá Beach. It features an outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi, and rooms with terraces and sea views.El Navío offers traditional, country-style décor with tiled floors. Rooms are spacious and have satellite TV and a mini-bar.The hotel restaurant serves a daily buffet breakfast and a selection of home-made dishes for dinner. Guests can relax in the lounge, or on the terrace, which offers views of the Atlantic Ocean. There are also barbecue facilities.El Navío is just over 0.6 mi from the center of Alcalá, where there are a selection of shops, restaurants and bars.Local activities include hiking, canoeing and fishing. Mount Teide National Park can be reached in 30 minutes, by car.
- The view from the terrace is really amazing! Banana plantation in front of you and the sea in the horizon… Wide and calm, we really loved it and didn’t expect the view to be that good! We also enjoyed the breakfast which had some daily varieties. Small, but cozy and clean room. Really recommended!
- It was the staff and food that were the stars at this hotel. Amazing Amazing Amazing. Complete and utter idyllic setting.
- The staff was amazing, helpful and accommodating. The place was rural so very calm, quiet. Lots of stars. The location is very easy for accessing the entire island.
- Quiet rural location (in the middle of a banana plantation) coupled with very friendly staff made for a great stay, on the morning we left the host kindly made us up little “picnics” so we would not be hungry.
- Private patio area for each room sea views, quiet, breakfast terrace was very nice, room was good, short bus or taxi journeys to nearest towns for bars and restaurants.
One of our best sellers in Callao Salvaje! Located in Tenerife’s Callao Salvaje, Apartamentos Albatros offers spacious accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.In your Albatros apartment, you will find a fully-equipped kitchen, lounge with TV and a furnished terrace.The on-site restaurant Europa serves a variety of international dishes with a local Canarian twist. A car rental service is available at this property.The surrounding resorts of the Costa Adeje are ideal for those looking for a peaceful, sunny break at any time of the year. However, if you fancy a lively night out you can easily reach the vibrant resorts of Playa de las Américas and Los Cristianos.
- We LOVED our apartment. It was beautiful with a great view of the ocean. There was a market on the ground floor, and the breakfast was fantastic.
Very much value/money
Very spacy, a lot of space.
I recommend !!
Excelent apartments in quiet city. Nice ocean view. Excellent spacious balcony. Very good kitchen, but knives could be better. Comfortable bathroom. Next to the apartments HiperDino supermarket and restaurants. Beach 5 minutes walking. At beachfront sunbed + umbrella for 4€, but we didn’t use them. You can usually get a parking spot on the street for free. Small pool at the apartments, but guests can use bigger one at Atlantic Holiday. Check-in and check-out are also there.
Car is recommended. Big shops are nearby in the Adeje – Lidl and Mercadona (10 minutes drive). There is also a vegetable and fruit market in the Adeje which is open from 3 pm (15:00) on Wednesday, and from the morning in Saturday and Sunday.
- I loved the location and the ambience! And the staff is also very helpful and kind. I loved the restaurant below the accommodation, Cafe Europa. The food there is very good!
The apartment was spotless and well maintained and the beds were extremely comfortable.
The complex is ideally located for all the local restaurants and bars.
It has an American style kitchen which I can’t comment on as I only stayed for 1 evening never having cause to use it.
There are no lifts in the complex.
Top Hotels In Chio Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chio Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chio Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chio Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!